Wet Ones Antibacterial Hands & Face Wipes

Wet Ones Antibacterial Hands & Face Wipes

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Wet Ones Antibacterial Hands & Face Wipes? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1
  • Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
marsha
marshaSydney

Wet Ones not the same as before.

I have bought Wet Ones for years and found them safe to use on children’s face and hands, but not anymore. The formula has been changed such that hands etc retain a foul tasting residue that lingers until washed away, defeating the purpose of the product.

Purchased in .

Kehlani
KehlaniSydney, NSW

if you'd like to bring it anywhere, please buy the packets

I think this product in two versions so if you will be using this on some trips, please the smaller packets. This dries quickly and is not super drying! I don't have any products.

Purchased in for $3.49.

Ease of Application
Stephanie
Stephanie

Packaging needs improvement

I buy these wipes to keep in my bag (in a packet, not a container), and while the wipes themselves are fine, the packaging is a problem. The hard plastic lid that is stuck on to the top of the packet always falls off, and underneath there is a sticky piece of plastic that you peel back to access the wipes. But this piece of plastic often falls off too, and I always have to carry the wet ones packet inside a ziplock bag to stop them drying out. Long story short: make the adhesive stronger so that the hard plastic lid actually sticks to the packet.
Also, the perfume on the scented wipes is very overpowering and artificial smelling. I would change the scent to make it lighter and more natural.

Wynn
WynnMelbourne

take it everywhere

A definite must have! There's a million and one reasons why you should always have these wiped on your person at all times. I can't count how many times wet ones got me out of a sticky situation. Often quite literally! It smells very mild. Does not sting or burn unlike other moist towelettes I've used. Great to always have one in your car and office drawer.

Cleansers and Exfoliators

Find out how Wet Ones Antibacterial Hands & Face Wipes compares to other Cleansers and Exfoliators

about average

I have used them wet ones antibacterial wipes though I found the wet ones wipes for sensitive skin to be a superior product / I would highly recommend this product to anyone who has a normal skin type though

virginia44
virginia44MISSISSAUGA

Terrible

I bought the wet ones with the cylinder container. When I opened it. There was no wipes. So I tried to put the towel though the opening with my finger. My finger got stuck!! I couldn't take it out at all as it has sharp points in the opening. It was sooooo painful and my finger started to get really pale.

I ran back to the store and the cashiers tried to cut the plastic opening off. After many attempts by different people. It was finally cut off by a strong man. I almost lost my finger by it.

So, be careful with this product!!! Wet ones should look into the design of the opening!!!!

Poor deisgn with the opening of the container

M46
M46
simm_mee
simm_meevic, 3020

a wipe that is reliable time after time

a great reliable product wipe that has been around for many years and comes in handy sized packing. i have a small packet in nappy bag and find they never dry out and are thick enough to wipe small hands that are very dirty and dont tear. no strong frangrance noted and you can be sure that any nasty bugs and germs are removed with their use. we use them prior to eating and have found them handy to have when going on picnics and taps arent near, also great to use on the dhas board of the car to remove dust. made by a reputable company,one i definately can trust
relaible, trustworthy company, great packing sizes including handy nappy bag size.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life

Good

I have been using wet ones for years and it has always been the better product. I use it for everything, in the car when I am waiting in traffic I will clean the dash board with it, at work, I have it to clean my keyboard and computer and also telephone and table. At home I use it for my cats bottom, he has a urinary tract problem. It is a great product with many uses.
Gentle and soft, and the smell is not overpowering.
Not the cheapest brand in the market but it is worth paying that tad extra.

J_xo
J_xoVIC

OK

These range of products are great if your after cleansing/washing your hands without water! I have them in the car for emergencies etc. Do not use for your face, they aren't made for it! Just great for the hands. Make sure you seal the lid properly so they don't dry out! They are readily available and they are a great price
Great for sticky hands etc
None at this stage

Tangy
TangyNSW, 2035

Sada
SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OK

These are easy to carry around and very convenient to use. I used to have them in my car and use them whenever I need to clean my hands when I was out. I also used them to wipe clean the interior of the car too. Overall, a nice refreshing product, which I guess was the forerunner to the anti-bacterial liquid ones today.
This is a really good and easy way to clean your sticky fingers when you dont have access to running water.
These are expensive, and I dont know how non-toxic they are. You have to make sure you clip lock the container properly, otherwise they dry out and then cannot be used anymore.

Kriselle
KriselleAU

A great product that has many uses, from wiping faces and hands of little ones, to killing germs before eating when out. They can also be used in the house for wiping up spills.
These are really great for everyone to use but especially mothers with small children. The fact they come in different size containers is very handy as you can keep the smaller packet in your handbag. Not only do they kill germs but are great for wiping up spills of all sorts.
They are sometimes hard to get started out of the big container and you can get fingers stuck in the slit.

Tracky1974
Tracky1974AU

Good

I would recommend this product for all parents. Keeping a packet in the car or your handbag is a quick and effective way of ensuring clean hands and face at all times. They have a fresh scent and I have experienced no problems on using them on people with sensitive skin. The thick towel is handy in cleaning up even the stickiest of food.
I keep a packet handy at all times to clean my daughters hands and face after she has been eating, they are especially good during travel for those little meals and snacks consumed on long trips. Cost effective. Nice thick moist towel.
Nil cons for this product.

dowant
dowantAU

Good

I use this to clean up heavy germs and for baby skin from time to time, and I find it to be quite effective. I rather like the aroma as well, and I always feel like it's done a good job of cleaning the specific area it's been applied to. I'd recommend it.
Effective clean. Works well on sensitive skin and baby skin.
The packet tends to dry up very quickly even when the bottle is securely shut. This seems to happen with most products of this nature, though, so I wouldn't call this a serious con.

chezryl