Wetsuit Warehouse

Wetsuit Warehouse

Online store, Physical store

Quick and smooth transaction, including return

Bought couple diving items fro Wetsuite warehouse, the websuit has a cutat left shoulder. Email the shop and received response same day. The replacement received two days later with return label.

Long time customer

i've shopped with wetsuitwarehouse for 4 years now, usually just for wetsuits but recently decided to get some summer gear (for indo) for the misso and i. Of the 8 items we ordered we had an issue with 1, because i ordered the wrong size oops.... I hit them up, they we're not only very lovely, but very understanding - which is rare, when i make stupid mistakes, people tend to make it known! i didn't feel that once, all i felt was the whoosh of speedy service and my eventual excitement as i boarded the plane knowing i was fully kitted up. thanks for the love wetty warehouse!

kcd1961

kcd1961Illawarra, NSW

Good item badly packed

Camping Shops

Find out how Wetsuit Warehouse compares to other Camping Shops

Jake

JakeBrisbane

reliable fast and responsible

I've bought a number of different products from Wetsuit Warehouse and all of them have gone well. Solid website and delivery times, the one time i've had to call them I was helped promptly from a rad fella on the customer service line. Would buy again, would recommend

Great winter surfing gear

I came into your shop last Wednesday afternoon and was helped to buy a 4/3 wetsuit, boots and hood for my first winter surf. I went to Torquay on Sunday and had a fantastic day, probably my best surf ever. I was nervous about the cold, but did not feel cold for a second. The gear was fantastic. Thank you very much for your help. Much appreciated!

Great Price &Reliable Delivery

I have purchased from this shop a few times and found their pricing is great. Quick delivery. Sadly when purchasing clothing online, sometimes things don't always fit and paying to return postage is sometime not worth it. But overall, I found dealing with the staff to be pleasant and prompt
Good Price
Size Chart can be not so accurate

celeste