White Glo Coconut Oil Shine

White Glo Coconut Oil Shine

See the Best Toothpastes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for White Glo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.4
  • Sensitivity Improvement Yes (1) · No (2)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (1) · No (2)
  • Taste
Jo G
Jo G

Best toothpaste I've ever used

Love this toothpaste, it doesn't have the disgusting sharp, mouth burning flavour of other toothpaste, teeth feel so clean after using it, I'm on my 2nd tube and as long as they keep making I'll use it, got my family using it as well, we all have lovely white teeth now... I'm writing this review because I love the stuff, not because I've been asked to or because I've been paid, believe me it's well worth trying , you won't stop using it either

Purchased in April 2020 at Thewarehouse for $6.99.

Taste
Frankie J
Frankie J

Developed stains

After using this product twice a day for about 2-3 months, my husband and I both developed stains on our front teeth where we didn’t have them before. Nothing else had changed in our diet.

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles.

Sensitivity Improvement No
Whitening Improvement No

Other Toothpastes

Fet91
Fet91Goulburn Valley, VIC

Refreshing taste- full clean feel

I was so pleasantly surprised with this toothpaste! It’s clear and tastes like the perfect mix of toothpaste & coconut oil- leaving your mouth super clean and refreshed but without the chalkiness!

Purchased in January 2020 for $5.00.

Taste
RoslynM
RoslynMCentral Queensland, QLD

Loved the taste but after switching developed cavities

I loved the taste and feel of this toothpaste however since switching over I have developed cavities. It appears that unlike other toothpastes there is no fluoride in this product.

Purchased in August 2019.

Sensitivity Improvement No
Whitening Improvement No
Toothpastes

Find out how White Glo Coconut Oil Shine compares to other Toothpastes

Tzwixt
TzwixtSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mint Free !!!!!!!!!!

Finally found a mint free toothpaste in Coles, leave teeth very clean and (maybe) a coating , teeth are shiny.
For those that are averse and or allergic to mint, this is such a great addition to the dental aisle