White King Oxy-Lift Fabric Stain Remover

White King Oxy-Lift Fabric Stain Remover Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Dianne

Dianneasked

Where can I purchase both White King stain Removers. I have been using them for quite a lot of years and because I do not live in a capital city but a rural beach area I have not been able to purchase from any of the local supermarkets in recent months.
Di

MickyB A.
MickyB A.

White King soaker are no longer available and aren't on the Pental website. Pental owns the White King brand, other White King products are still produced.

It's likely they couldn't compete with the imported Napisan etc despite being a better product. As for alternatives, Sard may be made in Australia still, not sure on that. As for Australian made laundry soaker/stain remover alternatives, Woolwoths has Clean Triple Enzyme, Coles had Ultra Oxy Action, and IGA and related stores have Community Co Oxy Action. All these are great value products. Not sure who makes them, it's quite possible they are made by Pental like White King was.

Stephen19

Stephen19asked

Has anyone had any luck in locating this item recently and also has anyone used to removed dog urine stains?

C.A.R

C.A.Rasked

Does this product kill bacteria? My towels smell like mildew and I don't have vinegar or baking soda available.

Don’t know, sorry

Nance

Nanceasked

I ask if it works just as well in cold water?

jayshu

yes, in my experience. In fact I always use cold water.

kareng

karengasked

Where has this product gone ? Does anyone know where to get it please ?

Mumo4
Mumo4

Woolworths, package colour has changed to white with a pink label

Get an answer from our members and White King representatives