White Magic Microfibre Spin Mop

White Magic Microfibre Spin Mop

See the Best Mops & Buckets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

dennis williams

dennis williamsbrisbane

White Magic Microfibre spin with free attachment.

Purchased in September 2019.

Trish81Mid North Coast, NSW

Love this

Fantastic and worth the extra money after using a much cheaper one. White vinegar and hot water is all I need and it’s so easy to use. No slipping on really wet tiles.

gaylesunshine coast

so good

the microfiber mop is so good I really like it
it dries the floor quickly you can sring the mop out on the spinner on the bucket
I highly recommend it

gayle

Good as a present for anyone

gayle

It is fantastic great for Christmas presents

Great for christmas present

Higgsy

HiggsyPerth

Luv Luv Luv the spin mop

i bought 1 of these (White Magic) then after using I went back and got 3 more for my family, who also love them. I think there the best thing since sliced bread and rave to my friends about it. I had to buy and extra one for hubby from Spotlight which was cheaper than Howard Storage, for the boat. Mine is a spin mop push style no foot pump. Sue

Floralyn

Floralyn

I wouldn’t buy anything else

This mop is very light and easy to use. No squeezing necessary. The only down side was that it left some white bits on the floor after washing the floor the first few times but this seems to be reducing with further use.
A friend who used this mop suggested she preferred a rectangular shape rather than round. I am not sure if that would / could spin.
It is easy to wash in the machine and comes out lovely and clean.

Make sure it's a white magis spin mop

I have read a lot of these reviews and by some of the comments it's clear people are not comparing the same mop as there are a lot of copies on the market

Wolf girlMelbourne

What did I do before!,

This mop is perfect. No pressure on my back when wringing it out and the floor is dry in minutes. Best one I have ever used. Even my husband can use it,

Linda - Oz

Linda - OzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Much easier than the old mop with the ringer bucket

With Laminate flooring I can't use a wet mop. This mop is ideal because you can spin the excess water out before putting it on the floor. The spinner works really easily. I am pretty happy with it, although I prefer a straight mop rather than a round one personally as I like to put some strength into hard to shift marks and you can't do that with a round mop.

Not worth the money

The spin mop worked fine at first, then after a few uses it started to jam at the bottom when spinning the handle. It made the mop completely useless! White Magic seriously needs to review the manufacturing. Not recommending this mop to anyone, it's just a gimmick.

Happy

Happy

Yes I am so very happy with my mop.

I find it very easy to use and it goes under the furniture and chairs. The mop is very easy to attach to the handle and take off. Keep up producing these great products. Thank you.

Debs1957Melbourne

Best mop on the market!

I clean homes professionally and use my clients' mops to save me travelling with a carload of stuff. When I first used the White Magic spin mop I wasn't immediately won over but have now bought my own White Magic Spin Mop as it makes mopping floors a breeze. The extra width of the mop head means it covers more surface area and speeds up the clean and the hand spin mop means you can regulate how much water is left in the mop. There's no wet hands, back strain and a lot less effort. The floors are left beautifully clean and I still have energy left to do the rest of the cleaning.

babiej

babiejAU

The best mop ever

I bought the mop from Howards Storage Mt Gravatt. I love my mop so much I recommend it to everyone I know. My son suffers from asthma so we recently remove all the old carpet to timber flooring. The mop is just perfect for our timber floor. It's also very easy to use, even my son can use it. The quality of this mop is also very good, money well spent. White Magic Mopis the best!

Makes mopping a breeze !

The quality of the mop head is as advertised. The mop I used is the hand spin model and the ability to adjust the moisture left in the mop head is a bonus. I would recommend this product.

Mop heads not as Advertised

We Purchased the complete set White Magic Microfibre Spin Mop with five spare mop heads, the fibres on mop heads not as advertised, and about half the length of advertised picture... check it out, I have contacted Globel shop and they say not so, I think it's False Advertising.

Dimarie

DimarieTownsville

Excellent quality and very easy to use.

After reading several of the negative reviews regarding this mop I am convinced people must be confused between the White Magic spin mop and the Hurricane spin mop. The white magic mop is purple, not blue and is sturdy, does not come undone and lays completely flat when being used under furniture etc. Mine was purchased from Howard's and I chose to buy the bucket with the push down in bucket spinner. Works brilliantly and is so easy to use. I have arthritis in my hands and I love how effortless it is to use as well as being able to stand the mop up on it's own if I need to. Highly recommended.

Not worth the time or money.

Bronty

Bronty

Great mop but....

The mop itself is good but the handle is very cheaply made. I see it bend when i put a bit of pressure on it which is disappointing. The bucket is a bit too big for normal households but it's easy to use. The dusting mop will come in handy but it's a pity it doesn't have its own handle. I would recommend it to anyone who has laminate flooring.

cath

cath

Spin mop replacement head

I purchased the spin mop months ago and was very happy with it, except I was not happy with the troly that you can buy, it does not wheel along at all. Other than that very happy until I purchased new mop heads. Not as good quality as original mop head a lot smaller and not nice and fluffy and when you ring it out it is tiny compared to original. Still does the job but very disappointing.

Panache split bucket mop

Bad product an even worse retail experience from the store in jesmond, never again!!!!!. A simple enquiry re a handle extension met with the remark , it's not a Danoz direct product, when advised we didn't think it was "fit for purpose" he pretty much told us to go.

nemrac

nemracBendigo

Fully committed!

Well, finally, my steam mop has been donated to a deserving friend, as my White Magic, Microfibre Spin Mop is all that's needed to keep the floors clean. With a new..stray..and as yet, nameless kitten stirring up dust and leaving tiny, grotty footprints everywhere, not to mention the new lease on life experienced by the two, elderly, resident cats, the Spin Mop is really getting a work out! Using only hot water, with a little vinegar added, it's efficient and quick, leaving the floors clean and non sticky! All that remains to be seen, is whether the pedal can take the daily battering. Yes, pre-kitten, the floors were mopped every second day.. sigh. Love my White Magic Spin Mop!