White Magic Microfibre Spin Mop

White Magic Microfibre Spin Mop

Pros

• Wide mop head

• Easy to replace

• Slim and lightweight

Cons

• Delicate handle

Sally W.

Sally W.Victoria

Disappointed

Just got the new turbo mop very disappointed with it I don’t understand why they had to change a great mop for this difficult to use one. Back to old mop

Purchased in January 2021.

gayle

gaylesunshine coast

Spin mop

The white magic mop is the best tool in the house I recommend it very good great for presents and for anyone wants t do cleaning great for doing skirting boards

TFTC

TFTCAlice Springs, NT

Thoroughly Disappointed

I tried a friends Nature Direct spin mop and bucket and was absolutely sold on it. Decades of using old style mop and bucket this was so easy. Unfortunately they no longer make them and was told White Magic was their sister company. I ordered two (so glad it wasn’t 3) so I could gift one to daughter. I am sooo disappointed, skinny thin handle that feels like it is going to break. Stupid screw thing in bucket that doesn’t allow you dip in and out unless you put your hand in the water (or it is not user friendly without a degree.to use it) teeny mop head.
I unfortunately gave away my old mop and bucket, don’t you be so foolish. Not worth the money.

Purchased in October 2020.

JM1309

JM1309AU

Not Worth the Premium Price

Purchased the hand driven spin mop/bucket and paid the extra for the supposedly matching bucket trolley.

First up the white bucket does not have a lip to engage on the recessed groove on the trolley front so the bucket does not lock to the trolley. I put some self tappers into the trolley so you got some connection and were able to drag the bucket and actually have it stay on the trolley.

The mop handle only worked well for the first few uses, it's flimsy and the shaft has bowed. The microfiber is also pretty low quality. Threw it to the tip after 4 months. Much better off with a bucket with built in wheels with a foot squeegee and a quality standard mop.

Purchased in May 2020 at Howards Storage World for $89.00.

Clare KennedySouth East Queensland, QLD

perfect

Now had my white magic spin mop for 10 years. Brought the original and only needed 1 new head in that time. So much better than any of the others including the electric steam mops.

Purchased in November 2010 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $49.95.

p_knottMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Makes my job faster and easier

I clean houses for a living. The floor areas of houses have grown and they are time consuming. I take pride in what I do and became frustrated with other mops. It was suggested that I try a spin mop. I read reviews and most of the complaint came from clips on the handle breaking. White magic doesn’t have any so that’s the one I went for. It’s fantastic!!
Last week I had a client ( I’ve been doing her home for 7 weeks now) say to me that her floor (tiled) looks as good as when they first built the house 18 years ago.

Purchased at Mitre 10 for $60.00.

Spyda

SpydaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very good

Just purchased this mop. I love how easy it is to spin the excess water from the mop. The only downfall is the size of the bucket which means it is quite heavy when filling with water and having to empty it from the laundry sink. Mum was interested in one until she tried to lift my bucket and quickly changed her mind as it was too heavy for her. I have trouble rinsing the mop as you have to have it perfectly level to fit over the pin in the centre of the rinse bucket. I prefer to be able to simply dunk the mop in one side and spin in the other. If both compartments were the same shape and size, you could perhaps use the spin basket on any side and would then have the option to dunk if preferred.

Purchased in January 2020 at Howards Storage World for $72.00.

dennis williams

dennis williamsbrisbane

White Magic Microfibre spin with free attachment.

Purchased in September 2019.

Trish81Mid North Coast, NSW

Love this

Fantastic and worth the extra money after using a much cheaper one. White vinegar and hot water is all I need and it’s so easy to use. No slipping on really wet tiles.

Higgsy

HiggsyPerth

Luv Luv Luv the spin mop

i bought 1 of these (White Magic) then after using I went back and got 3 more for my family, who also love them. I think there the best thing since sliced bread and rave to my friends about it. I had to buy and extra one for hubby from Spotlight which was cheaper than Howard Storage, for the boat. Mine is a spin mop push style no foot pump. Sue

Floralyn

Floralyn

I wouldn’t buy anything else

This mop is very light and easy to use. No squeezing necessary. The only down side was that it left some white bits on the floor after washing the floor the first few times but this seems to be reducing with further use.
A friend who used this mop suggested she preferred a rectangular shape rather than round. I am not sure if that would / could spin.
It is easy to wash in the machine and comes out lovely and clean.

Make sure it's a white magis spin mop

I have read a lot of these reviews and by some of the comments it's clear people are not comparing the same mop as there are a lot of copies on the market

Wolf girl

Wolf girlMelbourne

What did I do before!,

This mop is perfect. No pressure on my back when wringing it out and the floor is dry in minutes. Best one I have ever used. Even my husband can use it,

Linda - Oz

Linda - OzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Much easier than the old mop with the ringer bucket

With Laminate flooring I can't use a wet mop. This mop is ideal because you can spin the excess water out before putting it on the floor. The spinner works really easily. I am pretty happy with it, although I prefer a straight mop rather than a round one personally as I like to put some strength into hard to shift marks and you can't do that with a round mop.

Not worth the money

The spin mop worked fine at first, then after a few uses it started to jam at the bottom when spinning the handle. It made the mop completely useless! White Magic seriously needs to review the manufacturing. Not recommending this mop to anyone, it's just a gimmick.

Happy

Happy

Yes I am so very happy with my mop.

I find it very easy to use and it goes under the furniture and chairs. The mop is very easy to attach to the handle and take off. Keep up producing these great products. Thank you.

Debs1957

Debs1957Melbourne

Best mop on the market!

I clean homes professionally and use my clients' mops to save me travelling with a carload of stuff. When I first used the White Magic spin mop I wasn't immediately won over but have now bought my own White Magic Spin Mop as it makes mopping floors a breeze. The extra width of the mop head means it covers more surface area and speeds up the clean and the hand spin mop means you can regulate how much water is left in the mop. There's no wet hands, back strain and a lot less effort. The floors are left beautifully clean and I still have energy left to do the rest of the cleaning.

babiej

babiejAU

The best mop ever

I bought the mop from Howards Storage Mt Gravatt. I love my mop so much I recommend it to everyone I know. My son suffers from asthma so we recently remove all the old carpet to timber flooring. The mop is just perfect for our timber floor. It's also very easy to use, even my son can use it. The quality of this mop is also very good, money well spent. White Magic Mopis the best!

Makes mopping a breeze !

The quality of the mop head is as advertised. The mop I used is the hand spin model and the ability to adjust the moisture left in the mop head is a bonus. I would recommend this product.

Mop heads not as Advertised

We Purchased the complete set White Magic Microfibre Spin Mop with five spare mop heads, the fibres on mop heads not as advertised, and about half the length of advertised picture... check it out, I have contacted Globel shop and they say not so, I think it's False Advertising.

Pam

Pamasked

I have used the standard spin mops for years but the handles break?

Clare Kennedy

Hi Pam I have been using the same one for over 10 years and never had that problem. Suggest writing to them however the new one I brought my daughter has an improved handle that telescopes.

p_knott

Hi Pam, I’m a house domestic cleaner and my clients have large floor areas. I am still on my original handle. I bought White Magic because they were the only one that didn’t have a clasp.

janine

janineasked

what bucket goes with this mop

Trish81

Bucket comes with the mop

Geraldine

Geraldineasked

I have just purchased the white magic spin mop. It’s fantastic except for a terrible smell after I’ve rinsed it and left it to dry in the laundry . I only used hot tap water so why the smell ?

Trish81

I’ve never had a smell. Have you got it drawing where it’s not very damp maybe dry it outside.

Get an answer from our members and White Magic representatives

Features:

• Machine-washable mop head that can be used to clean surfaces such as tiles, timber, stone, and cork
  • Not just for mopping, the White Magic Microfibre Spin Mop can also be used for dusting when it’s still dry
  • Circular mop head that can spin 360 degrees and a handle that can pivot 180, making it easier to reach tight spaces and corners
  • Free micro finger microfibre mop head included in the pack, which will come in handy once you’ve gotten some use out of the mop

What reviewers thought about this product:

• The microfibre material ensured that reviewers only required hot water to clean the floors, with only the occasional addition of a bit of vinegar or cleaning liquid for tough spots.
  • Attaching and detaching the mop to the handle: whether it was to clean or replace it was a simple process.
  • These mops were wider than others on the market, which meant that reviewers could clean a larger area in a shorter amount of time.
  • Even though the mop heads were broader than usual, many customers still thought this mop was lightweight and easy to carry around.
  • To some reviewers, the thin handle felt a bit frail, which made people worried that the mop would snap if used too vigorously.
  • GTIN14: 09333544000580