Windsor Royale

Windsor Royale

See the Best Caravans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

My caravan is rotting away

My caravan is rotting away because of your shoddy workmanship if I was to produce something like you have produced I would get the sack..
My van is not good as I have water leaking in from the width lights at the front of the van and it has rotted away all my timber work and my interior cladding so upset.

Very poor quality

Door lock doesn't work, L shape lounge cushion keeps sliding out needs velcro to hold in place, Breather holes in water tanks not drilled out the list goes on, Holes in floor not siliconed letting dust, ants and bugs into van, Taps leaking water into cupboard, draws falling apart. Would not recommend then to my worst enemy.

Floor Plan21ft onsuite van
Tim

TimNSW, 2261

Best so far

jovabe

jovabeSydney, NSW

2012 721S semi off road is a Great Van!

This van has everything we need to comfortably live in for a year. You can swing a cat around in the bathroom. Storage space is fantastic! We love the look of it and because of the weight it is a stable and reliable to tow.

Phil51Sydney

Poor Build, Warranty negetable, Quality non existant

the van travelled all the way to cape york on that terrible road, and we didnt have any problems, just drove to the condition of the road, kept an eye on tire pressure. Some people with "off road" vans were amazed as they had left their vans all wrapped up in Cairns. We were very happy with our Windsor!!
we love the space and luxury, plenty of storage and hanging space, very comfortable queen size bed. Great for those many months on the road
dust does get in, but we can overcome that problem shortly

Moira_Stephens
Moira_Stephens

Hi there, we are considering buying the same van with the off road pack and wondered what kinds of traveling you have done since this trip and how your van is holding up. Hoping that you read this forum

Cheers

Josye
Josye

Hi there we just bought the new 721S 3 days ago...except for a few things ...the van is superb