Winrun R330

3.9

75 reviews · Statistics

73%11%16%

Dry Weather Handling
Brand Manager for Winrun? Claim your listing.
See the Best Tyres in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Moazam M.
Moazam M.WAPerth, WA

Winrun, Much better than some premium tyres

Excellent and quality tyres made in China. Much better than many medium and some premium tyres offered at 4x price. I've had them for 40000km and there is still 50% thread left.

Tyres performed excellent in all weather condition. These are the best tyres I've ever had. I had continental and kumho. I'm surprised to see how well winrun are performing.

There are good products made in China and bad products made in China.

Just like there are good products made in USA and bad products made in USA.

It all depends on the quality control. IPhones are made in China too.

Winrun is an excellent product and I'm happy with my tyres. Show details

Marco M.
Marco M.WAPerth, WA

Just had my second pair fitted

A year ago I put a pair of R330s on the drive (front) wheels of my Mazda 3 SP25. These tyres are quiet and comfortable on the road. I found them very slightly under-steery brand new, but after wearing in they're plenty grippy, dry or wet. With my driving style I tend to be hard on front tyres (I take corners quickly and sometimes have a bit of a lead-foot, but brake lightly where possible.) They are showing only a little bit of wear after ~20,000km, but the old back tyres were DEAD. I've just had the fronts rotated to the back and a new set fitted to the front.

So far I couldn't be happier with them. They're a great budget tyre. Show details

Simon
SimonVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
michael.t.j.ray
michael.t.j.rayNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good tyres for the price

2000ks driven 235/55/18 Ford Territory Turbo. Great dry grip and no noise complaint from me. Wet grip impressive, I found the limit pushing on a medium bend but they hung in as I corrected. Great allrounder good value. Show details
Fair
Fair61 posts

Avoid

Bought set of four, they only lasted 6000km
Waste of money. Show details
Greg
Greg

Noisy tyres

Just purchased a new set of 19” tyres for my 2016 Tuscon. These tyres are the noisiest tyres I have ever owned. We do a lot of highway miles with annoying noise levels so I wouldn’t recommend them or buy again. Show details
David C.
David C.NSWSydney, NSW6 posts

Good cheap tyre

Fair budget tyre but a bit slippery in the wet Show details
Kraftie
KraftieAdelaide61 posts

Debbie
Debbie VICSouthwest, VIC4 posts

Great quality

Great quality for the price of 4 new tyres,easy fit, great on the roads regardless if they are bad or good roads Show details
Spencer
SpencerVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Dont buy

No Grip in the Rain had a tyre blowout 3 months into ownership when going back to Tyroola for a replacement they only made a payment based on the amount of tread left on the tyre turns out there's only 5mm left from the original 8mm..... after only 3 months of use... Looks like I'll be replacing these tyres in 4 more months.

Also worth mentioning they are terrible for balancing my beautiful rims look like a primary school art project with the amount of weights stuck on Show details

Marty
Marty10 posts

Love them - three sets on three cars!

On our third set and love them.. we first had them on our 08 Mercedes ML which is a big heavy car and they where super quiet and 20,000 kms on when we sold the car where still going strong (passes RWC with ease). We were so happy we put them on our C200 also then when we purchased our next car which shortly after required new tyres it was a simple decision. We are currently running the 255/35/20 on an XF Jaguar and they are faultless. Super quiet and comfortable compared to the continentals that were on it when we got it - and to be honest, if I only got 15,000 kms out of them each year it would still be a lot cheaper Show details
Michael H
Michael HVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC8 posts

Great tyres at great prices

Not sure why some people don't like these tyres. I believe it has to do with how they drive ,if you drive like your always in a race your tyres will not like it as they are not racing tyres. Also make sure that whoever installs them knows what they are doing. Has good grip wet and dry no noise and handles better than more expensive brands. Show details
Phil
PhilQLDNorth Queensland, QLD

Very good value !

Bought Winrun for my Porsche Boxster rear tyres .

Very good grip wet and dry , very quiet compared to the Khumo Esta 90 the car feels so much better on the road and feels planted .

Wasn’t sure about using a Chinese tyre but would buy these again for sure excellent tyre ! Show details

Daniel
DanielQLDCentral Queensland, QLD

DONT FALL FOR THESE REVIEWS

Ok facts:
Have used all sorts of tyres over the years, these are the worst I've used. Been on the car 12 months so far because I'm broke & can't afford to replace them......

*After 12 months has developed bad vibration, even after rotating
*Horrible squeeling when cornering
*Horrible traction when wet, not much better dry
*They don't seem to balance well going by the extra amount of weights placed in the wheel
*Only recently noticed 1 tyre sidewall is failing, the other 3 don't give me ANY confidence now.

Hopefully this review stays up

daz
daz66 posts

winrun r330 tyres

ok even read reviews these r330 tyres some great some not well a little story put michelin tyres on last 2 years the rear front are good expensive tyre rubbish for me,pirelli good dragon sport ok now my wife territory on winrun r330 the rear been on 2 years wow tead fantastic road noise none and wet and dry excellence now thinking to put me hsv commodore as been pricing tyres most are from $440 to $700 a tyre how stupid this been quote $140 a tyre so 2 cost me $280 1 will cost me $450 where the sense Show details

Wayne
Wayne

Do these have rim protection?

Paul
Paul

Curious that some people here rave about how good these tyres are and highly recommend them, but other people say they are rubbish. Even two Landcruiser owners who have totally opposite performance results and opposite opinions. Strange! But performance is all about the age and condition of the vehicle too - wheel alignment, shock absorbers, suspension condition and even the type of roads they are used on, etc - it's not all about the tyres. I need to buy on a pensioner's budget but now I'm really undecided about buying Winrun tyres. I get suspicious too when reviews are about a purchase from a certain (frequently mentioned) dealer and I wonder just who writes the reviews - actual customers or the dealer's employees to drum up business. That's the problem with product reviews - you never know who actually writes them.

Man L.
Man L.

67k , you must be joking..

macoc0

You'd think so Man L. but no I am not. Proper tyre care and maintenance is the key to the longevity of my tyres. If you doubt this, you should get a set yourself and try them out.

Tony Vaughn
Tony Vaughn

What is the air pressure for r330?

Patrick
Patrick

It all depends on the model of your car, not tyres.

Ian

Rim Diameter14 to 22 inches
Load Index72 to 118
Speed RatingH, V, W, Y

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Winrun? Claim your listing.
Michelin Primacy 3 ST