3.8

3.8
3.9
3.7
4.3
Brand Manager for Winrun? Claim your listing.

The O.
The O.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Poor quality control

Far too easy to lose traction in the wet and slide. The quality control is also poor. My car was pulling to the left with brand new tyres, rotating the tyres around corrected this. Show details
Cocoon H.
Cocoon H.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst cheap tyres

Not good tyres specially when wet......slips at a lower speed too.....won't bother buying it again Show details
Kevin
KevinSouthwest, VIC4 posts

New tyres

Good quiet tyre plenty of grip in all conditions will buy again and recommend Show details
lottekandi
lottekandi

GREAT for drifting (safely, at a track), TERRIBLE for road safety

They have absolutely HORRENDOUS grip in the wet. My relatively underpowered 152kw RWD vehicle is trivially easy to lose traction- my traction control kicks in every time at 30km/h accelerating in second gear on a roundabout or sharp turn. When brand new, they grip much worse than illegal tread, bald continentals. They are a death trap in an older RWD vehicle without traction control its almost guaranteed youll get into an accident. On dry conditions, they are barely functional but I can still squeal them at low speeds.

HOWEVER I do recommend these as a cheap set of 'fun' tyres to take to a drifting session at a dedicated skid pan because they are so so easy to initiate a powerslide with at a low, safe speed. Show details

Steve
SteveSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Winrun

Worst tyre I have ever had at 80 ks an hour the rumble was horrendous 110 ks an hour could not do that speed for the vibration they are cheap for a reason got them swapped for a set of falken what a difference tyre of the rim u can push them in half no strength in wall or tread what so ever they should be out lawed don’t waste your hard earned on these sub par so called tyres 235/65/17 dangerous at best Show details
Moazam M.
Moazam M.Perth, WA

Winrun, Much better than some premium tyres

Excellent and quality tyres made in China. Much better than many medium and some premium tyres offered at 4x price. I've had them for 40000km and there is still 50% thread left.

Tyres performed excellent in all weather condition. These are the best tyres I've ever had. I had continental and kumho. I'm surprised to see how well winrun are performing.

There are good products made in China and bad products made in China.

Just like there are good products made in USA and bad products made in USA.

It all depends on the quality control. IPhones are made in China too.

Winrun is an excellent product and I'm happy with my tyres. Show details

Marco M.
Marco M.Perth, WA

Just had my second pair fitted

A year ago I put a pair of R330s on the drive (front) wheels of my Mazda 3 SP25. These tyres are quiet and comfortable on the road. I found them very slightly under-steery brand new, but after wearing in they're plenty grippy, dry or wet. With my driving style I tend to be hard on front tyres (I take corners quickly and sometimes have a bit of a lead-foot, but brake lightly where possible.) They are showing only a little bit of wear after ~20,000km, but the old back tyres were DEAD. I've just had the fronts rotated to the back and a new set fitted to the front.

So far I couldn't be happier with them. They're a great budget tyre. Show details

Simon
SimonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
michael.t.j.ray
michael.t.j.raySydney Surrounds, NSW

Good tyres for the price

2000ks driven 235/55/18 Ford Territory Turbo. Great dry grip and no noise complaint from me. Wet grip impressive, I found the limit pushing on a medium bend but they hung in as I corrected. Great allrounder good value. Show details
Fair
Fair63 posts

Avoid

Bought set of four, they only lasted 6000km
Waste of money. Show details
Greg
Greg

Noisy tyres

Just purchased a new set of 19” tyres for my 2016 Tuscon. These tyres are the noisiest tyres I have ever owned. We do a lot of highway miles with annoying noise levels so I wouldn’t recommend them or buy again. Show details
David C.
David C.Sydney, NSW6 posts

Good cheap tyre

Fair budget tyre but a bit slippery in the wet Show details
Kraftie
KraftieAdelaide61 posts

Debbie
Debbie Southwest, VIC4 posts

Great quality

Great quality for the price of 4 new tyres,easy fit, great on the roads regardless if they are bad or good roads Show details
Spencer
SpencerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Dont buy

No Grip in the Rain had a tyre blowout 3 months into ownership when going back to Tyroola for a replacement they only made a payment based on the amount of tread left on the tyre turns out there's only 5mm left from the original 8mm..... after only 3 months of use... Looks like I'll be replacing these tyres in 4 more months.

Also worth mentioning they are terrible for balancing my beautiful rims look like a primary school art project with the amount of weights stuck on Show details

Wayne
Wayne

Do these have rim protection?

Paul
Paul

Curious that some people here rave about how good these tyres are and highly recommend them, but other people say they are rubbish. Even two Landcruiser owners who have totally opposite performance results and opposite opinions. Strange! But performance is all about the age and condition of the vehicle too - wheel alignment, shock absorbers, suspension condition and even the type of roads they are used on, etc - it's not all about the tyres. I need to buy on a pensioner's budget but now I'm really undecided about buying Winrun tyres. I get suspicious too when reviews are about a purchase from a certain (frequently mentioned) dealer and I wonder just who writes the reviews - actual customers or the dealer's employees to drum up business. That's the problem with product reviews - you never know who actually writes them.

Man L.
Man L.

67k , you must be joking..

macoc0

You'd think so Man L. but no I am not. Proper tyre care and maintenance is the key to the longevity of my tyres. If you doubt this, you should get a set yourself and try them out.

Tony Vaughn
Tony Vaughn

What is the air pressure for r330?

Patrick
Patrick

It all depends on the model of your car, not tyres.

Ian