Winrun R330

Winrun R330

See the Best Passenger Tyres in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Winrun? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.9
  • Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling

macoc0
macoc0North Western Region, NSW

Great Tyre

I have had no problems with these tyres to date. I have travelled over 60000km (over 200kms each day) so far and they are only starting to show any real wear. I regularly get my tyres rotated and aligned and this has seen the tyres for so long. I think I could get at least another 20000kms out of them. They have sufficient grip in the wet and dry and the braking is fine. I can hear very little road noise from these tyres.

Purchased in at Tempe Tyres for $110.

NowHandWasher
NowHandWasherBrisbane

Poor ..... everything!

Purchased Mazda 6 second hand and these came with the car, 225/55/R17. Had enough of the road noise, lack of comfort and from the attached pictures of both front tyres poor product / construction. They are disintegrating. Car travels around the city with the odd freeway drive. Upgrading to Bridgestone (would try Michelin Primacy if I could afford them).

1st square tyres I've ever purchased

Cheap for a reason, replaced on 2019 colorado. Rims need heavy weights to be able to balance these tyres. Balanced twice so far, once when purchased and 2nd 4000km later, still shakes. They wear unevenly. Total rubbish

Purchased in for $530.

Fair
Fair

Avoid

Purchased 4 new Winrun tyres for my Camry, they didn't last 4000 km all 4 of them, they are really bad quality, worse than retreats, I am a retired mechanic never seen this bad quality, don't fall for those 5 star reviews just avoid Winrun tyres.

Leemate
Leemate

Take time to wear in but when they do they are epic.

they take time to wear in, me and my mates have used winrun for last 9 years after they out performed my Pirelli P1 at 3/4 of the price but they do take time to wear in as they're a flat type of tyre which is good for drag racing be easy on the corners for the first 2k

Purchased at Tyroola for $80.

Very good tyre for the price.

Purchased in for $120.

Is a fine tire. Great price

Quite impressed with these on my BMW X5 275/45/20 Front 315/40/20 Rear.
Bridgestone duelers qouted me 1450.00 on special. so i figured weighing more than 2.5 tonns i dont want to spend too much on brands, These are great , dont care how they are not lasting, as i can get three sets for the price of one. didnt even bother to get alignment. if you tell me bridge stones can last three sets of winruns i will pay for your set .

Purchased in at Tempe Tyres for $530.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales

mickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

vibration city.

Purchased in for $750.

22” tyres

Put these on my Landcruiser recently and I’m very impressed and happy, good tyre for the $$ they feel amazing on the road and they were the only ones readily available

Purchased in for $160.

235/40 and 265/35

Had these for 2 years and 8 months and have not rotate. Front wheels are nearing indicators (around 1mm left). Rears are 2mm. I have only gone around 22000Kms. Going by the rears, had i got square setup and rotate i recon i can get up to 30000Kms (maybe more). These are budget tyres so for the price and suburban driving they were well bought. They are ok in Dry but i would say very average in wet especially if you do hard cornering.
Would i pay twice as much for Contis ? For what I use my car (which is an Is250) for, I would say no. But you can't put price on safely so i’m gonna have to think if buy them again or not. I am happy i got this far on them.

amandad7827
amandad7827South East Queensland, QLD

Only lasted 10 months light driving

10 months after buying these the canvas was showing and I had to replace. In the past I have spent the extra on Goodyear and I can say its worth spending the extra $80 a tyre as they use to last 2 years and that was with doing a lot of long distance driving. Since having these tyres I only drive around town and to work that is 10km away. First and last purchase

Mike
MikeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great bang for buck

Always used these on all of my cars, xr6 turbo, supercharged cars etc and they are on par with tires costing 4x as much. In the dry there is no difference between them and the pirelli I had on and only in the wet was there a small difference.

Definitely a good buy for both normal and performance cars without blowing the budget.

Derek
DerekSouth East Queensland, QLD

$120 each for my 20s

Excellent for the price unless you have a high powered car this will do what a $300 can do. I have a fill set now and it’s better than many of the higher priced ones and destroys any of the Chinese counterparts at said price point

Purchased in at Bridgestone Select for $120.

Aussie mate
Aussie mateSydney, NSW

Good value tyres, 18" running on a VW Golf TSI, does a good job for the day to day.

Good value tyres, bought a set of 4 tyres about 2 years ago, I don't use my car much, I put about 9000kms on them, and they still run very well after 2 years.

Good value for the price, paid $344 for the set of 4 x 18 inches including fitting cost. ( $65 each tyre alone )

Got them from Tyroola.com.au , but not sure they still sell them.

Purchased in at Tyroola for $65.

Fred
FredGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very noise! Vibrates like hell at 120km/h

Okay. Dirty Cheap. I got a full set installed for $530 bucks. Since then I have spent another $500 in vodka asking myself why didn't I buy a decent brand. Tyre is extremely loud, took about 100g to balance it once first installed (egg shaped) and at 120km/h is makes my car undrivable. Make yourself a favor and get a decent brand. I must say, in winrun defence, it grip a lot better than I expected but don't trust nobody that says is not loud... It is the loudest tyre I've seen. Maybe they are comparing with the flintones stone wheels

Purchased in at Tyroola for $536.