Woolworths Global Roaming Data SIM

Woolworths Global Roaming Data SIM

Waste of money

Don't buy. Like other previous reviews, it is an useless sim card. I registered the sim before flying off. Turned it on at the destination, it picked the prefer carrier that was about it. I could not used the data at all. Just don't waste your money.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $5.00.

Hi Gillendog we're very sorry to hear that. A PM has been sent to you so that we can get this resolved for you asap.

Not good. Waste of money

I purchased this SIM before our trip to Europe. It worked in London, but it did not work in Paris or Rome. I was happy when it worked in London and purchased 1GB of data adding another $25, but it was a waste of money. I even wrote to Woolworths global roaming asking for assistance but did not get a reply.
In Rome I purchased a "Wind" SIM. This was the best thing I did. We travelled to many parts of Europe and it worked everywhere.

Purchased in March 2019 for $37.00.

Hi Orchidean, we're very sorry to hear that. A PM has been sent to you so that we can get this resolved for you asap.

Rubbish

Tried to use in Vietnam, a total waste of money, it worked briefly in Ho Chi Minh then crashed.for ever.
Tried everything to use it but no response. Purchased local Sim for $12 which worked perfectly along with app in English giving accurate usage and easy top up facility.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $10.00.

HI Charles we're very sorry to hear that. A PM has been sent to you so that we can get this resolved for you asap.

Useless and a scam

Keep getting cut off then when try to log on again it keep on loading and not able to use at all. Total waste of money. Totally a scam. When log on to my account it states that I use my data but I never was able to used it. Really unhappy with this.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $12.00.

HI Adchi, we're very sorry to hear that. A PM has been sent to you so that we can get this resolved for you asap.

Worked without issue in USA

I bought the data-only version of this product. The 'Global Roaming Data Pack' from https://www.woolworthsglobalroaming.com/. I activated it and purchased a $60 data pack the night before I flew out and then It worked flawlessly for me over 10 days in Austin, Texas, USA. The data speeds were very good and the connection was reliable - I streamed music and video, made clear video and voice calls, and used Uber/Lyft apps etc all without issue.

I would recommend to others and would use it again myself without hesitation.

A note on purchasing: You can buy them online, but I left it a bit late and had to get one from a store. I tried 2 stores with no stock before the 3rd came through. So don't count on getting one at your local store, It seems like they're popular.

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $12.00.

We're glad that you've enjoyed our new product, thanks for sharing your review!

If I have some data linked to my sim left and then I decide to top up do I lose the data that was previously there?
Hi David, Each data bundle is separate - so if you have a data bundle with some data left, and you buy another bundle, then the data in the first bundle is used first, then it switches across to the second bundle once your first bundle of data is used up.

Similar listings