Verifiedmobile.everyday.com.au

2.4
1.7
2.9
1.9

Formerly trading as Woolworths Mobile.

Tarun Matta
Tarun MattaSydney, NSW

Best and affordable service

Best network in the market with affordable price
Recommend this network provider Show details ·  1
Lisa E
Lisa EDarling Downs, QLD

Decent but worried about cancellation of plan

Please can you advise the reason for terminating your long life plans? Is this for current customers or new customers? I have always had decent coverage and service. Show details ·  1
Ankit r.
Ankit r.

Esim for watches

Bought the cellular watch and turn out to be Woolworths network doesn't support esim for watches

When will esim for watches will be available, is there any future plan on this Show details

Marcia
Marcia4 posts

The worst customer service ever!

If you are happy to use simply the service and don't ever need to talk to a human - this is for you. All l need is an itemized account - its actually impossible to talk to someone. I've tried everything. Show details
Bill W.
Bill W.Illawarra, NSW2 posts

Decent

Overall pretty good, definitely cheaper and coverage has been good. Wish we did the family on a separate account so we got different 10% discounts or you added a larger % per plan you had.
My concern comes from having to purchase an add on to send an MMS. I don't understand why. I have heaps of data and states I have run out of credit which is confusing. Looking into it, to send one requires an on top purchase Show details ·  2
Viola
Viola

Awful experience

Absolute crap, I have been using woolworths mobile for years now and honestly it is a waste of time. The amount of issues I have had with service dropping in and out and issues with my account is insane. To top it off if your auto recharge does not successfully go though, it forces you to jump through a million loopholes just to try to reset it. You have to DELETE your recharge and ADD a new one while you get a dozen pop ups of the risks to resetting it. Add a simple button to reset it or REATTEMPT to take funds. I don't have time for this, I never should have switched to you. Show details
Yu J.
Yu J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

CAN NOT ACTIVATE

When I tried to activate my SIM card today (14 June), which I bought for $170 in March, I get an error message that the SIM number is invaild or already in use.
What can I do? Show details
dotcomSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Great value if you don't need regional coverage

I have been with Woolies mobile for three years and overall it has been a good experience. $170 for 12 months with 10% off once a month means that I pay about $10 a month.

Coverage has been pretty good but I am in the city. Show details ·  1

Fair
Fair65 posts

Not contactable

Woolworths mobile is generally good but from time to time the internet becomes very slow and Woolworths mobile is not contactable therefore I was stuck with very slow internet for couple of days until the matter was fixed at there end.
They have No customer service and they are not contactable.
RachB
RachB

Max Ross
Max RossPerth, WA24 posts

Dishonest. Deceptive & Misleading

Everyday say they use the Telstra network.
Totally and dangerously misleading.
We are 14 days on the road since Perth. SEVEN of those days ZERO service when those around with Boost or Telstra have full service.
Example since leaving Katherine NT to now 100km West of Mt Isa ZERO Everyday dative.
Anyone reading the Everday blurb would reasonably be led to believe that the Telstra network would be available to use.
ITS A LIE and a DANGEROUS one at that.

Give this dishonest company a big miss we will be demanding the full refund of our twelve month prepaid subscriptions to port to an honest provider.

Anand
Anand7 posts
lopsylu
lopsylu2 posts

Poor network and customer service

Poor network coverage, uses only part of telstra network. Dismal customer service. Chat option doesn't function. No way to get refund once account closed due to their error in sending bill after closing account. 1hr hold time to speak to someone on phone. NO other contact options.

Further to the above: during meditation they offered the option to receive a call at a time that suited me. I receive too many scan calls for this to be an acceptable option. However I appreciate the contact. It is a pity that call backs are not provided as a standard honest option rather than waiting on hold for an hour.

Sawada K.
Sawada K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

never had problems with connection

I didn't have any issues with Woolworths mobile, have been using them for a year now. I am considering changing a provider to Lebara just because they have a good deal atm, but might ultimately stay with Woolworths. Took one star off because their grocery prices are so high, that 10% barely does anything. I mean I'm glad it exists but I don't even go to Woolworths lately because of how expensive it is, I just go to Aldi or Costco. And also their mobile plans used to be cheaper, for example they had a plan of approx. 120g for $120 per year, not it's $170. I live in SA and never had problems with connection Show details ·  1
R A.
R A.Perth, WA23 posts

barbarar
barbarar

I can't receive mms messages on my new phone with woolworths sim. What are the APN settings I should be using?

JSmith
JSmith

Do you know what's happening with the Everyday Mobile Long Expiry plans because I can see it's being phased out. Is it being phased out for new customers or existing customers? It says
Important update on our Long Expiry Starter Packs

• Last chance to purchase a $170 Long Expiry Plan is July 1st, and July 15th for the $100 and $220 Long Expiry Plans.
• These Starter Packs will expire on September 3rd 2024 and must be activated on or prior to this date.

dotcom

Thanks for the heads up. Yes it could be the first stage of phasing them out. Might be time to switch soon? :-(

Tanya

I recently transferred to Woolworths Everyday mobile went through smoothly but I have lost the sim card that came with my prepaid could you please advise what steps I take next as I cannot use my service. Thankyou Tanya.

Tanya

Thankyou for your help much appreciated.

Tanya

I have purchased the new sim card where I have to put the new serial number in will I still be able to keep my old number

CategoryMobile Phone Service Providers