Woolworths Online store

Woolworths Online store

Woolworths online has made my life so much easier!

I absolutely love doing my weekly shop online with Woolies. I find the site easy to navigate, I follow my list, am less likely to impulse buy but also less likely to forget anything. I spend over $300 a week so never pay for delivery and am always saving money with the points on my rewards card. I always keep an eye out for emails offering bonus points.

Advance payment taken from card although items out-of-stock online.

I placed an online order Good Friday and although $24.50 worth of items were not delivered (and I was not informed in advance) I was charged for them when I made the order and the refund was not made automatically. Coles are equally unprincipled about advertising stock they can't supply, but at least they don't charge until the order is complete & don't take and cling to your money without supplying goods as Woolworths do.

Woolworths Adelaide

I ordered Spaghetti so I get baked beans. Leaking milk throughout the bags and packed in with the paper goods, lovely and soggy, milk all over my floor, not once but 3 times. Dented leaking cans and again all over my other items but get a refund for the two cans not the bag full of ruined items. Squashed bananas from being packed in with mineral water bottles. Missing items, no invoice provided. I could go on all day. At least 7 times I have been told they will give feedback to the online store, well that seems to have worked well as my order today (spaghetti) was a failure yet again. No customer service because they don't care!

On line shopping

I went to start up a online shopping account with you and you as well stuffed me about like Coles.

Why have this service if I can't get into it properly.
I've told Coles where to stick it now I'm telling you after shopping with you for over 5 years in one town.
I.G.A. and ALDI's is looking better and better every day.

All I wanted to do was buy my shopping on line after I came out of hospital after Heart Surgery nothing more, nothing less but all I got was greif from both supermarkets.

Delivery Saver- stay clear!

I have used Delivery Saver for years. I was never informed that security items (cigarettes etc) would not be included in the minimum spend of $100 (from March 31, 2019) either by email or on the site (or in any fashion whatsoever) when I purchased a 12 month saver 9 February, 2019. After 4 calls and 2 chats asking how Woolworths can change the conditions of an existing agreement paid in full (prior to very sneaky policy changes) I was finally contacted 4 days later (after I was assured a supervisor would assist within 48 hours) that yes they can do that. What's next- increase the minimum spend- surely that's illegal!! As far as I was concerned I had a binding agreement with Woolwoths which I took in good faith under the conditions that were stated on the website at the time of purchase. Don't trust them. Just see if I'm not wrong about the minimum spend. I'll give them maybe a month.

Left up SHIP CREEKE!!

When online start began, I tryed it..Many years ago..
Experience : always 2 hours over booked time, things missing and leaking milk

Recently, with the loss of my father and mother dying in hosital, and been put of work, it took a mental toll on me.
So unemployed at the age of 55 isnt a good thing, having to sell my car to live and am an hour walking to the shops, thought I'd try online again....Big mistake..
1st time 1hour 50mins late and guess what! Leaking milk all over my carpet were the driver literally throw it in a rush
2nd time 2hours late again leaking milk and no toilet paper, no one called to ask if I needed a substitute, only put the money back into my account where I couldn't access it for 3 days.
So with an upset stomach no toilet paper in the house..No local friends to help, I asked online if they could send me some today or the next...."No" they cannot,,so with an upset stomach and couldn't walk an hour to get toilet roll, I had to cut up a shirt of mine to use for 3 days, being so sick to walk!
I spend $300 a fortnight at woolworth, been shopping there for 24years ...Never ever again after this experice and lack of empathy when someone was so ill
My relatives agree...Never shop at woolworths again..No apology no sorry..."Shame on your customer service. ..Denise

Absolute Discussed, never returning.

I have been doing online order for ample amount of time, lately we have had issues with this company tampering with food and stealing product, a driver actually was asked to wait at our door but invited himself into our home and looked like he was looking around as his eyes wasn't on his job but our contents in our home in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne. The drivers are often rude and the online help call centre never take your complaints seriously. Much more when you arise your complaint to this online store administration they will investigate the issue, but before they do such a thing they want to give your personal details to the person who they are investigating. This is not just absurd but it's invasion of my privacy and not ethical way to resolve this issue. If this is happening to us I would hate to see how many other this person/persons are doing this too that hasn't brought this nonsense to the help department of this food chain.

I wish there was a Woolwoths near every Coles.

The flat fee delivery subscription looked very good, until I saw there's a mandatory minimum order of $100. Not like the usual $50, not to forget the Tue-Thu mid-week option is much cheaper. All drivers asked if I wanted them to come in, and I had always said no. Finally I asked one if he wanted to come in. To my astonishment the Mediterranean or Arab looking man was adamant he was not coming in! How hilarious! I didn't really want him to come in. Good I said. Hahaha. So, some of them do not actually do crate to table as Woolworths says. Wow. It's a good thing I want the bags.

Taking my business to Coles

If it were possible to give less than one star I would be. I have been a long standing customer of Woolworths online an have put up with the annoyance of the occasional missing item and regular deliveries falling outside my chosen delivery window however today’s delivery and response to it has been appalling. All my frozen items were missing when my delivery arrived this morning. The frozen items constituted approximately 50% of my order. My delivery driver attempted to assist me by calling customer service, a team leader came on the line and instead of being helpful she was extremely rude.
She said the missing items could not be delivered today but she could arrange it tomorrow. Not acceptable as I work I explained. She then told me a refund could be arranged. A refund would take at least 3 day to be returned to me and what am I supposed to feed my children this week. To this she responded, “I can see your order and the missing items are not essentials”. Who is she to say what are essentials to my family? I have had to opt for the refund as they were unwilling to provide an other acceptable options. No food or money for 3-5 business days. Thanks for nothing Woolworths.

Online shopping mayhem

I have been an online customer of woolworths for 20 years or more. This week i ordered as usual but forgot something so went back in to amend. (No pop up came up telling me how) but to make sure it was all good i checked my bank account and the money had come out. I went to bed thinking all was ok whilst asleep at 11.30 that night i was sent an email that my order had been cancelled (no reason was given) the money is still missing. I needed the food that day. When i rang to complain i was told it was my fault for not going through checkout AGAIN and paying TWICE. I am very unhappy with the customer service and condensation i got. And even though i reordered i still have not received my first payment back.

Trying to get a job

Hi my name is tommy Williamson I would love to try and see if I can get a job at the back In The warehouse and I am 12 turning 13 in 29th of September

unavailable

I dont understand how a company the size of woolworths can have so many products temporarily unavailable,almost every online order,i mean like Chum 1.2kg dof food,temporarily unavailable,hard to fathom,hence having to drive to the store as after online order

Usually good, but this time delivery missed an item

Missed an Important item and they haven't told me why ( even-though it was in stock). it's the fault of the person who is packaging and sorting the items off for delivery.

Online deliveries terrible/Customer care uncaring and rude.

Online deliveries missing items. Customer "care" staff really don't care at all. Do not buy from Woolworths online unless you don't care about items missing from what you order. 2 out of 2 times ordering from woolworths online they have missed multiple items. Not even an apology from their customer care staff.

Pick up for online

Terrible speed for pick up. It was either very under staffed or the system is very complicated because it took 20- 30 mins to serve each customer. Much faster if u just go in and pick up the items urself

Bad service

Ordered under 1/2 price freeze promotion , when I received the order, almost half of the products are out of stock. Besides, driver ‘s altitude is bad. Always given us wrong stuffs !

Incompetent

Woolworth's is the most useless incompetent online delivery service and customer care are the most useless I have every come across. I paid for groceries and delivery. It did not arrive and if I wanted a refund I would have to wait 3 to 5 days.. Disgusted

Woolworths is using click and collect clients to rid themselves of expiring food

On several occasions in the last few weeks I am noticing that my meat and dairy items have only a day or 2 left until expiration or way less time than you would expect had you selected the item yourself. My 2 latest examples are that I ordered 3x 3ltre of milks and all 3 were expiring on the same day 3 days after my order and I ordered meat which expired the day after my order was collected. I am growing concerned that the click & collect community is being used as a way to fob off items that would not be sold in a store and am losing confidence in this avenue. It is disappointing

No customer support,

the chat windows close after you fill them out, paid my bill, they sent me email saying they received it and still no service. Can't contact them, I have tried repeatedly, going in circles. There is no option, your dealing with a machine, no service literally. Oh and the opportunity phone is dodgy, it will be going back for a warranty claim, so I'll be without a phone while they decide to say there's nothing wrong with it no doubt.

They only want to get your money first regardless their stocks!!

I order a few bags of jasmine rice on Woolworths website and choose the pick up option the next day. After wasting my time for parking and waiting at the pick up kiosk in Marrickville Metro shopping centre, they said “your order was cancel because it is out of stock”, and the company already emailed me. I was there to pick up at 1600 as time slot I have chosen and they sent email to me at 1553. Really?? 7 mins before my pick up time by email, you guys must be thought everyone always in front of their computer 24/7!! Absolutely terrible service!! And they said the refund will take 3-5 days to be cleared!?? Woolworths, you guys may not care about my incident today but this kind of trouble will make you lost your loyal customers forever. And by the way, Lynette, the staff at the kiosk using her saliva to flip pages of orders, so gross!!! Good luck to all your shareholders!!!