Woolworths Online store

1.8

1,033 reviews

JT1

JT1Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

During both Victorian lockdowns, delivery windows become very limited, does not help with social distancing.

This service doesn't help anyone to stay at home.

Particularly during lockdown in Melbourne, it is useless.

I have noticed your delivery time available options are normally:
-Same day (rarely available),
-next day (standard),
-day after/2days after (common).
But during lockdown, it is; order friday, delivery sunday earliest. Nothing for the next 2 days.

This service doesn't help anyone to stay at home when you have to order for 3 days in advance.

Untrustworthy

The most pathetic, unprofessional, scammy, false, misleading waste of my time ever. I will never shop at Woolies again! From start to finish, i was misled and lied to. Being elderly and not medically well, their promise of help & assistance is a sham.

Atrocious

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don’t bother

Very frustrating. Slow, when it works at all. Unavailability of products should be shown when searching, not when placing order. Incorrect password message kept popping up. I chose the password so I should know what it is

VINNY

VINNYSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dog food is better than those sausages

Don’t know how people can eat this stuff, coles is wAy better really test like dog food maybe dogs food is actually better quality, it is insane to sell that stuff.

it is absolutely disgusting, I was able to finish coz we had nothing else at home and was so hungry but my girlfriend couldn’t even eat it, it tastes really terrible

Woolworths are frauds

Woolworths are fraudsCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

The worst experience ever. Woolworths is a disgraceful company.

Sean M.

Sean M.Sydney, NSW

Inconsiderate and false advertising

During the pandemic, Woolies started the caring marketing adverts about delivering goods to elderly. Well they failed to deliver for my parents after registration on Woolies website numerous times with details of their senior cards.

Trae

TraeMackay

Very happy with it.

Woolworths has an excellent online service in my experience. I have been very happy with them. They have a very good helpline if you need help with your online order. Bags are packed very well, the food is fresh and what is ordered, unless unavailable. They have always been on time. I have not had the same experience with Coles and think Woolworths wins hands down with online grocery delivery.

Love using the spare time

I've been using Woolworths online shopping for several months now, but particularly since Covid-19. I feel Woolworths have recently really fine-tuned their service, and I am very happy shopping online for my groceries. I had one small problem last order, and after speaking to one of Woolworths online contacts, I was completely satisfied. My treatment was very professional and the problem was sorted out very quickly. I love the way I was contacted via email, to apologize for one item being temporarily unavailable. I highly recommend Woolworths for online grocery shopping. It's a mammoth task and the time I save is very much appreciated. I feel Woolworths is endeavouring to provide its customers with a great shopping eperience.

dojoca

dojocaPerth, WA

Lots of missing items that I’m charged for, and wrong items supplied.

I ordered online for collection from the Floreat store. Notifications all came through and I collected my goods. Got home to find that around $20 of items were missing or incorrect. Disappointed, this didn’t save me any time as I need to go in again to fix these mistakes. Rather just go shop in store.

Kevin

KevinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pathetic useless service.

This service is all but a total waste of time. The range available compared to in store is to say the very least, substandard. I wasted $120.00 for a years delivery that I won't be using.

jaya36

jaya36SA, 5169

Ok service, however...

Brendan

BrendanSydney, NSW

Terrible! If I was able to leave a zero star rating, I would!

Susanjoy

SusanjoySouth East Queensland, QLD

TERRIBLE

I made an online order, the confirmation email came in with several large mistakes. Email disappears. Difficult finding some way of contacting them. Got onto a chat room She was no help. Said she couldn’t change it ( not my fault, don’t want 100 Granny Smith apples). Canceled order. Two hours wasted.
Last order old fruit, old veg, tough meat, incorrect.
Had to get refunds again. Took ages HATE Woolworths.

Nina

NinaSydney

I am fed up

Foodi4

Foodi4

Worst online experience ever

Spent nearly an hour organizing online order. Received message 2 hours later from [name removed] from Woolworths online in NSW wanting to verify my credit card. Called back within 3 mins and [name removed] had already cancelled my order (before she finished her shift) without even speaking to me. I now have wasted time, can't recall all products ordered and worst of all have missed the pick-up time slot that I required as it's closed for further orders! Do not use Woolworths online - an absolute joke!

Rudely demanded to know my personal details for a standard online enquiry.

I enquired in an online chat to customer service what the minimum order for delivery is.
The customer representative immediately asked if I have an online account and if yes, what are all my personal details!
When I asked why that is necessary, there should be a standard answer for all online delivery across the country, he just said he would not proceed until I gave him my Woolworths Online account details!

So incredibly rude and intrusive!
I just ended the chat immediately and manually checked the minimum by adding items to my cart.

These days I just avoid speaking to customer service generally from whatever company in Melbourne, the stress from the rudeness, dismissiveness and complete lack of humanity is just not worth it.

Dee

DeeSydney, NSW

Woolies online shopping is hopeless.

Placed $520 order on weekends and $148 items were short in my delivery, when I contacted Woolworths they clearly refused to refund. Really angry at Woolies and will never shop again from them. Received bread on 31st which was expiring on 1st.

Cynthia Pontre

Cynthia PontrePerth, WA

Unavailable

My husband and I spent 1hr organising our online shopping and in the end a large portion of our order was unavailable. I know times are hard for everyone but it is still very annoying.

Anon

AnonDarlinghurst

Poor driver got lost

Old Johnasked

Online store

A big fail for Woolworths sales staff! On 17th June I went to purchase 2 pieces of Barramundi skin on.
No, we aren't carrying that sir, from the fish counter person, I then tried another 4 stores to no avail. The attendant at one store looked up the code, but nil stock! On the Thursday a sales person claimed that store had stock, rubbish. Refer customer numbers:900056359/8, 9000566184 & 9000566185, no further report received. No good hiding behind a tiny notation in their catalogue stating "Seafood may not be available in all stores", Our population here is over 80,000, 5 Woolies, 3 Coles & 2 Drakes. It seems the customer service crew just they sit on their backsides nattering about social life & silly old geisers complaining.
Then today, 8th July, here we go again, 2 store, nil stock & not receiving it either. Are these idiots looking for sales & keep their customers happy, no way. They stock skin off, no good on a BBQ (falls apart), or they stock Basa an imported catfish from the muddy deltas of China, Taiwan & Vietnam.
Our Barra farmers are overstocked, & as per a ABC Landline show, these big supermarkets were going to help out. Why can I go to COLES & DRAKES (IGA) & buy straight from the display counter?
Do these people really want a job?
John Day.

I.P. Daily
I.P. Daily

Just a review.

Old John

I did not see star rating, try 1 star no more. It is not really in today's standards for retail!!!

Jean

Jeanasked

Online store

Why is the payment option grey

Mena B.asked

Online store

Do I have to fill out the priority form every time?

phillip head
phillip head

ask woolies

Mena B.

Thanks, Josh. I realised after I posted it was on the wrong page.