Woolworths Online store

Katt

KattSydney, NSW

Specials Always Out of Stock

So annoyed!
Why leave specials on the site if they are out of stock? I needed an item urgently but didn't receive it or a substitute. More than once, now. Over it! I won't be back.

Krystal L

Krystal LMelbourne

Quality of food is disgraceful

I've been online shopping with Woolworths for a while now and have noticed that the quality of the food is getting worse, especially the meat. It's like they're giving the leftovers to ongoing customers, and there's hardly nay specials these days. I won't be shopping with Woolworths ever again.

First and last time to shop here

Order arrived over an hour later than stated. All the frozen items I ordered were missing and they had substituted items without asking and some substitutions I couldn't use due to allergies. As the weather was bad, all my groceries were shocking wet and some products had burst open and spilled due to being wet. I've been trying to get through to customer services for 2 hours and when I got through they said they were putting me on hold to check with the driver then they disconnected on their end and I can't get hold of them since been trying calls and online chat and keep getting disconnected when they said they're putting me on hold to check. First and last time to shop here, coles never let me down so will be sticking with them

John D

John DSydney, NSW

Always problems

Razer

RazerPerth, WA

Harder to buy with mistakes in delivery

The woolworths site is much harder to browse than shop. Besides available search, some items are very hard to find. For example hand sanitizer is clear gel to sanitize your hands without water. In search I got hand washers and after few changes I've got Glen 25 surface sanitizer.
My pick up consisted of wrong Turkish bread (not from bakery but from week ago) and for $1 charge for plastic bags (I thought that they banned these) I got 4 plastic bags and grocery could fit in single bag.

Rebecca H.

Rebecca H.Canberra 2600, ACT

Extremely convenient!

The website is extremely easy to navigate through and is very helpful finding specials. I like the variety it has to offer its customers as well as the support if I needed to amend anything in my order.

mocca

mocca

improving

had difficulty with login but the customer service was very assisting even though it took them a while to reply to my email, but highly recommend, the prepaid is a really good deal.

Becca M

Becca MDarwin, NT

Love the online store and click and collect

I love using the online store and choosing click and collect. With 2 children with Autism it makes my life so much simpler and I never have to worry about meltdown at the store. I would definitely recommend them.

Geoff

GeoffSydney, NSW

Woolworth's are misleading and deceptive

Ordered online for the first time at one price, and get charged another. Apparently the price all depends on what store you collect from. But they don't tell you this, and if they do it's not immediately obvious. Its not even about the money, but the feeling of being robbed. No wonder I told the customer service moron to **** off. They are either too stupid or don't want to acknowledge what they are doing is misleading and deceptive. I will never shop at Woolworth's or any of it's other businesses again. "That's why I pick Coles".

Laurence L.

Laurence L.Sydney, NSW

Saved my life since having a young family

ava285

ava285Sydney, NSW

Delivered wrong item (worth $140) and missing items from my shop

Nat

Nat

Thanks for nothing, convenient? Rubbish

Thanks woolworths, after an hour meal planning and forty minutes loading my cart, my cart is wiped to zero. Not the first time this has happened but certainly the last!!!!

Zars Dale

Zars DaleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

WORST SUPERMARKET DELIVERY IN ADELAIDE - DISGRACEFUL COMPANY

carlowe 14

carlowe 14South East Queensland, QLD

Treated like a criminal

Ordered online groceries. Almost $60 worth missing. Did online refund order waited 2 weeks i called them and was told the manager said everything was packed.
I argued that they were in the wrong never will i spend another cent in this company

JesseR

JesseRSydney, NSW

Click and collect

I find the click and collect order option a fantastic option to order online but avoid delivery charge. Its set up to notify when you are on the way, and your order is there ready fir you when you get there.
Super easy..

Mark S.

Mark S.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Barely got half what I wanted

Very hard to make a meal out of what is available without getting a bunch of pre-packaged stuff in plastic. Can only select half what you want, mostly pre-packaged stuff. Couldnt get steak I wanted or a leg of lamb or lamb mince, the lettuce I usually get not there, no broccoli, cauli, marinated chicken wings. Went into store and it was all there just does not have a listing online.

THomas S

THomas SSydney

Prices of tobacco

Woolworths charge so much over cokes online for cigarettes. I know most people would be glad of that but it is a rip off by a big conglomerate taking advantage

Unhappy

Unhappy

Woolworths meat has no flavour

Jackie

Jackie

Arrogant delivery driver

K A.

K A.Darling Downs, QLD

Stuff missing

A number of items paid for but not supplied. Requested refund but incorrect amount refunded (Only $7.40 refunded but $18.25 worth of items were not supplied) won't use it again.