Woolworths Online store

Woolworths Online store

VVell

VVellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mistake made but service redeemed!!

I picked up an online order from Mill Park Woolworths. The lady at the counter was lovely and let me know the order was nearly arriving. When the shopping arrived, I had a feeling something was missed but didn't check. Upon my return home, I realised the frozen goods had been missed. I rang Mill Park and let them know and the same lady apologised repeatedly for the mistake. When I returned to pick up the missing goods, again she apologised, and not only was I given my missing items, I was also given a box of chocolates and flowers for their mistake!! WOW!! That was a beautiful gesture which went above and beyond, and will continue to online shop and pick up from Mill Park Woolworths!! Thank you.

G. M

G. M

Woolworth delivery trucks continue to obstruct/block my driveways

Jennifer Rhynehart

Jennifer RhynehartSydney, NSW

Late -products missing

Used this service for the first time today .
Order was 1.5 hours outside 3 hr time frame and essential items were missing even though I had ticked the please substitute option
poor customer service when I contacted to find out where the order was.
Only press key option when reporting missing items so obviously happens all the time
Stressful -will definitely not use again
Fingers crossed I get reimbursed for missing items

XTT

XTTSydney, NSW

OK but don't buy fresh fruit or meat products

Woolworths fruit bought online is expensive and inconsistent. Paid 70 cents EACH for bananas only to get tiny green bananas. Asked for a refund and got no response !!! Terrible - at least acknowledge my feedback. Meat products tend to go off very quickly - possibly from being left out from warehouse picking and time left in the truck without adequate refrigeration.

They dont deserve any start

I did a week ago ordering on line. They send a mail 2 days later telling me i will nor be able to be delivery cause out of stock and will be refund in 3 to 5 day , still 8 days later didnt get any refund

Michelle J.

Michelle J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They Cancelled my order without my consent

Done my online order on Friday for delivery the next day Saturday only for them to cancel my order Saturday morning,I received a email saying my order was cancelled so I rang call centre and was told I needed to wait 3-5 working days for a refund or I could place another order and pay again, Very quick to take your money before order is even picked and they blame you for there mistake, not everyone can afford to pay for groceries again after they cancelled order. What a joke I’ll never use them again Coles Online is way better.

Terrible customer service

Absolutely disgusted at the service that was shown from Woolworths when I ordered from them. I scheduled an order from a certain time of day assuring that I would be home however the delivery driver could not be bothered finding my house and left to go back, I then received a call from Woolworths stating that the driver said no one was home and I was charged for this. I got my groceries the next day, however half of the produce I ordered did not come with the delivery. This is experience has soured me and I will definitely be going back to coles

MartySydney, NSW

Take money then cant fill order

Marty

Dont worry woolies i will spread the info via other means

Julie T

Julie TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

WHAT A HASSLE

Have been using the online delivery service for a few months since I can't drive after surgeries. Poor outcome after delivery drivers pile bags on top of each other squashing foodstuffs or Woolies don't automatically refund me if they supply incorrect item and I give back to driver.
Generally found drivers not to care and to be rough with bags.
I only used this service as I was TOO sick to shop myself.
Also found perishables e.g. milk is no longer cool when delivered.
I suspect there is no cooling during transportation.
I am also sick of Woolies advertising "fresh food" yet the fruit is rarely "fresh". Especially apples which are old and disgusting.

Carrie

CarrieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brilliant service

I have only used this service twice and on both occasions it has been exemplary! On my first occasion I had recently had back surgery and the groceries were bought to my kitchen bench . Last week from placing my order to the delivery arriving took approx 34 minutes - outstanding !

Michele

MicheleSydney, NSW

Poor quality produce

Got bananas and they were green and brown marked...inside bruised and hard...inedible....personal shopper... really disappointed as the delivery man is prompt and courteous but poor produce is really unacceptable as the weren’t cheap

Matt

Pretty Average Service

karmaros

karmarosGoulburn Valley, VIC

Convenient

It was hard work to get delivery to my regional Victoria address and required some persistence with multiple phone calls and emails but I got there in the end. Free first delivery was offered due to the hard work I had to put in despite using at another address previously.
One item was received damaged in an order and a refund was issued with very little effort on my part - just a short phone call to an automated voice.
The only issue I have is that drivers do not appear to follow the instructions I left regarding where to leave the groceries when I am not at home. Thankfully I found the groceries before the dog did as I am sure he would have enjoyed the meat.

Not reliable.wasting time and money!!!!

I ordered an item online, paid and received confirmation for pick up.
Couple of hours later , a notification email set saying item is out of stock!!!!!!!
How come you get ordered of out stock item?????
My money will be returned after 3-5 days!
What??? You get my money right away and will return in later?????
Woolworth online service is extremely awful.
I hate it

silvy1

silvy1Victoria

Online time food delivery.

Excellent service for food delivery Excellent choices and Excellent delivery And they were on time .
I highly recommend Online food Delivery from Woolworths in Shepparton Victoria
Thank you so much .
I will be using on a regular basis

KENGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Items Missing but still Charged

KEN

Have since made a Return Claim which was very easy to do online via Live Chat and was accepted the following day.

After first failed online shop gave a second chance

Online difficult to navigate and setup. Green potato skins, missing item, and overcharged $1.00 per item for same stock than in-store. Driver failed to delivered at agreed time and didn't follow delivery instructions. Left a single item from another order at out address.

Bee

Bee

There is always something wrong

3 online shoppings, 1 product replaced and the other shopper picked a wrong item. That was annoying because I had to go to into the store to change. Double trip!!

Emmande

EmmandeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Substandard availability of stock and poor delivery times.