Woolworths Online store

Woolworths Online store

Dissatisfied Customer

Dissatisfied CustomerFar North Queensland, QLD

Use Coles

At home incapacitated, I placed at order Friday evening for delivery Saturday morning, store to bench. The store is behind my home. It arrived with 4 of 10 items missing. Evidently I had been emailed at 1am to advise my 4 items were not in stock and I would receive a refund for those items. My problem: their online stock management system is obviously woeful; I would not see an email at 1am and therefore could it choose alternate products; I will now have to go through the online process withColes, order more food than I need to reach the min order amount, pay an additional delivery fee and waits other day. Going online to explain this made it obvious that service is either computerised or outsourced overseas - at least I hope so!!!

Not heard

Not heardTasmania

Well done Woolworths sort of

Woolworths online orders are very well setup, be good if they had stock to complete the orders online.
Delivery drivers are excellent, on time and helpful attitude.
The only problem is lack of stock, and its an ongoing problem.
Refund setup is excellent also, way better than Coles refund policy!

Bob in Oz

Bob in OzSydney, NSW

Different information being provided after logging in.

When I opened the woolworths website and did a search for half price items, the search results came up with 543 items & when I started adding items to the online basket/trolley, it required me to log in after I reached a certain value (and now they know a lot about me) and strangely now when I searched for half-price items, the list has been reduced to 499 items. Something very fishy here !!! The huge amounts of data these corporations have on individual consumers is likely being used to manipulate consumer choice ! Very unfortunate for consumers and competition !!!

Roby

Roby

RIP OFF & MISLEADING. Coles Online is better

Made online order with some items on special, paid in full ready for pick up 2 days later.

the next day made amendment by buying more items on our order but at check out to pay for the ammendments all special prices items that was already bought & paid the day before sneakily changed by woolworth to current non special price without any notice.

Called woolworth to cancel the amendment but was refused.

In the end we just cancel altogether & demand our money back.

What a Rip Off & Sneaky practice!!!!! Very non trustworthy!!!!

luvaloo

luvalooAU

Never get my bakery items I order

Every time I order my bakery products I have to have it delivered after 3pm so thats what I do just to get my order and my bakery items are most of the time out of stock they never ever have enough yet they make us wait till night time to get our order when will they fix this issue Ive complained over and over its disgusting in so sick of this happening

Bec

BecGoldfields, WA

Online pick up

Yesterday when I went to pick up my online shop I clicked I was 15 minutes away, then I clicked when I was there. I said I was here. Then I had someone at the desk asked me if I was for online. All online people had gone home, so I had to wait for someone behind the front desk to go and get it that took a further 15 minutes because the lady who went to go and get my order stopped and had a conversation on her way there I understand that they might be busy but I think there should be something to tell us that people have gone home or not to use the app at a certain time because it just won't work.

Dingo

DingoPerth, WA

Extremely Poor delivery service

DOnt bother using Woolworths for online shopping and deliveries. Unless you are standing at the door waiting in the 3 hour window the drivers make no attempt to actually make the delivery.

Coupled with the fact most of the time half the order cant be completed i will be sticking with their major competition as i never have an issue with them.

Donna

DonnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

7 hours of phone calls to [names removed] manager + more to fix their crap online

First ever order, spoke to so many people for 7 hours. on hold 13 times. Damn hellish nightmare. Don't order online people who don't give a rat crap to help.

scott w.

scott w.

unavailable

im trying to do an online shop at woolworths and they have so many items unavailable,Tomatoes ?,what kind of supermarket has no tomatoes,chum dog food unavailable,fantastic noodles unavailable,pork steak,unavailable,this just from what i want,im guessing a lot more is unavailable,they really need to keep the stores stocked.

green reaper

green reaper

pay full price yet they rip you off give you items that cost less.

FUwoolworths

FUwoolworthsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer experience and service

After waiting 9 hours for a online order I missed my family members birthday party due to the order was majority of their gifts and food to put on the table yes they may refunded the order but were incredibly rude towards someone with a mental disability i highly recommend not shopping at Woolworths not only are they rude and slack towards people with disabilities but they rip off our aussie farmers start a boycott of Woolworths their customer service is nothing short of absolute trash

mcd

mcdCharlestown

Always late and always out of stock

Every delivery is late (outside the 3 hour delivery window) and they are forever out of stock with items. If i order a week before how can you not have those items in stock??? I cant use Coles because they deliver fruit and vegetables that are rotten.

Mcgmelbourne

McgmelbourneAU

Coles is much better

Often came outside delivery window, fresh fruit was close to rotten on a number of occasions and icecream was liquid. I complained and was refunded for the icecream, but the second time I complained, no apology, no refund. Never again!

Meg

MegSydney, NSW

Delivery service is complete chaos

Ordered between a 3 hour window and they came 2 hours later. Driver said sorry. We ate dinner at 11.00pm that night. Service is too unreliable. I am happy for a window of time but they need to stick to it and "sorry"is not good enough when there are items that are often not available. This is the last time I order this way.

annie65

annie65Perth, WA

So many out of stocks you have to go shopping anyway

Received an order yesterday with so many out of stocks. I still had to go shopping. They were basic items like bread and I had to delay my order so they could be included and then no bread. By which time it was too late to go to the store so I had to go shopping today anyway even though I had paid for delivery. Very poor.

ausgiraffe

ausgiraffeSouth West, QLD

Delivered to wrong address and accused me of lying about not receiving it

When my goods didn't arrive I called Woolworths. They said it had been delivered. I looked everywhere outside to ensure it hadn't but they didn't believe me. It was horrible. They sent me a photo of it at my front door, but of course it wasn't my front my door. beside the insult I needed my food of course or I wouldn't have ordered online. This is the second time they have let me down. They also promised to send e me a voucher but haven't and now say it wasn't 'in the notes'!

Jojo

Jojo

No use with fresh fruit

Yesterday I had an online order delivered . I had ordered t2 Kensington Pride mangoes but was given three strange looking ones called Ippi, two of which had to be thrown away immediately they were so rotten . Went to eat one of the two avocados today but had to throw it away because it was rotten. Dont feel I can trust Woolworths to choose fruit again .

Every single time I have ordered there has been a problem

Rotten food, missing products and most recently I made an online order and the transaction went through taking my money and when I went to pick up my groceries apparently there was no order under my name despite having money taken from my account. I have been refunded but it takes 3-5 days and no groceries.

Len1010

Len1010South East Queensland, QLD

Con artists and liars.

Kira

KiraSydney, NSW

Been using for years

Have been using online ordering for a few years now
Very rarely have I had a issue and when I have they have replaced the product and added in a extra
So easy to click and collect as well very convenient for families with young children and babies