Woolworths Online store

Brand Manager for Woolworths Online store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2 hours late on an online order

It is simply ridiculous to charge a 15 dollar delivery fee when it’s always over an hour late than estimated.

AngryAvocado
AngryAvocadoNSW

Can't even see the online Catalog

At one point on mobile I COULD actually access the catalog, unfortunately it was very slow and made my whole phone lag a bit.
At some point I must have been logged out or something, because then it started asking me for my postcode to view the catalog. But for some reason it doesnt accept it, at least it doesnt even have the option to hit 'enter' and it just sits on that screen. If I cant access the catalog on mobile, in all honesty, I just go elsewhere.

Laura
LauraIllawarra, NSW

Awful Customer Service & Tracking Issues - and their annoying 'Music' Jingo Needs to Change

Clare
ClareMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointed in quality of fruit

Bag of mandarins were all old with black and mold.
Packham pears were unripe and smallest I have seen.
Apples were all pock marked and mishapen.
Other items were correct and in good condition.

Coz
Coz

Poor customer service

The online order tracking is terrible it shows no updates when an order is outside the delivery window. Orders are very often late and sometimes don't arrive at all. There is no way to tell if you are actually going to get your groceries. The online support is so bad they don't even put you in a queue, just tell you to call a number to sit on hold eternally.
Worst customer service I know of.

Leon
Leon

Shitfull

2nd time I have used this service, 1st time was supposed to get free delivery but was charged when I inquired they just went ahhhh to hard, this time around 10 items were not available including bread, given I pre ordered 3 days before delivery to me that's unacceptable plus items were substituted for there brands overall rating of zero

First online delivery service

I was very pleased with the delivery and choice of products especially fresh food I received in my first shopping experience. If service remains the same it will ensure I continue to buy this way. Appreciate efforts of all involved please pass this on Thank you

Laura
LauraSydney, NSW

Worst customer service

Ordered my shopping to be delivered in my chosen time frame. So far an hour late unable to speak with a customer service rep. I have to be up in 4hrs for work and have no idea if I'll be getting any sleep. Will NEVER do Online shopping again

Phung Q.
Phung Q.Sydney, NSW

First time purchased online for delivery

They arrived 30 minutes early & I'm very happy with my ordered. Everything just prefect, good customer service & delivery service. The driver is very friendly.! I will gonna order more next time :-)

Lynda
LyndaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Half the order missing

Ordered and prepaid online for 63 items. Only 31 delivered. Unable to contact them by phone. And the driver/delivery guy didn't wear a mask despite them being compulsory. Buyer beware!

Jane H.
Jane H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

TERRIBLE delivery service

Incredibly rude delivery driver who shouted at my father in law (who's suffered 2 strokes) saying he rang and rang. It's a bloody lockdown - he should have been leaving it outside the door AS I STATED in the order. Never using them again

Sarah
Sarah

Wrong order and no customer service

I received the wrong order. There's no online customer service, only a phone number. I've been on hold for an hour. Longer than it would have taken me to do the shopping in store.

BeaB
BeaBSydney, NSW

Shameful service (ZERO stars)

lindy
lindygold coast

nightmare

When my order didn't arrive I tried to ring Woolworths online to tell them. After 2 hours - yes 2 hours- hanging on and getting a busy message I finally got through! After which of course I informed them that they had just lost a Woolies online customer! This wasn't a one off either because I tried to ring again the next day and got the same "sorry we are experiencing delays" message.

elly
ellyMelbourne

Disgraceful service

They don't even deserve a star. We placed an online order and our x2 loafs of sourdough bread were missing on delivery. The number provided was an automated service which was useless. We had to call a local woolworths to get in contact with the online team. When the online team called back and we told them our bread was missing and that we are in isolation and can't shop ourselves and have no bread. They offered a refund or free delivery voucher but to use that I'd have to spend $50. It was their fault and they want us to spend more money. What a joke, so we can't even get bread. This is disgusting. Never shopping with woolworths again. A complete disgrace when people are in a bad situation.

Read more reviews - page 2See all Woolworths reviews