Woolworths Online store

Woolworths Online store

Unclearly refund police and bad customer service

Last night I returned some household cleaning items and frozen items to the store in Mt pleases Mackay QLD because they overcharged me. Te lady received all and asked me to contact them on 1800000610 to get the money back. Just now I called and the man said you can not return frozen items on their policy that means I lost $27.50. They don’t care about the customers feeling but I know they just love money. Never shopping online @ woollies!

Waste of time

First online order and they forgot half the items. I also paid for the express delivery which should get your groceries to you within about 1hr and 15mins which was the original eta and every time I checked the eta it kept increasing by 25min increments. The delivery driver was 2hrs and 15mins past the original eta and when we double-checked the items we found out they hadn't packed all of the stock. I called the store which gave me the online number to call but it was after 8pm which is outside of business hours. We managed to get a refund eventually but that defeated the point of ordering groceries that we needed because we have to now go to the supermarket anyway. Waste of time waiting around for hours and will definitely never use this service again. How disappointing .

disgusting customer service

when I found out they overcharged me, I contacted them online and by phone. the staffs just liked to kick the balls. The other three staffs ended up the chat and hanged up the phone when they wanted and kept asking you different questions. That is really annoying.

Amazing shopping experience

Woolworths online is a great way to shop at home.So Many products to choose from and excellent service.They also offer complimentary products sometimes to thanks the customer.Tracking information,reusable bags,out of stock items every information is provided.The app is also very useful and easy to use.Different windows timings are available gor our ease.

Do Your Shopping After Hours

I just love using Woolworths Online, whether it's the website or the app. It's fast, convenient and simple & easy to use. As someone who does shift work, I'm able to do the weekly shop or grab a few odd items as needed. I love the convenience of having it delivered to your front door at a time appropriate for your schedule. You can even order in advance and choose to pick up your items, your own personal shopper. Five gold stars all the way!

An absolute disgrace!!!

I had placed an order online, 5 am -
10 am timeframe, and apparently my driver showed up at 5:20am.
I was up at 4 am like usual and never got a knock at the door, or a phone call. I have a big dog that barks at everything and he didn't hear the driver either.
I called customer service to see what happened and they told me "because of the time of day, the driver didn't knock". Wth?! How else am I meant to know when my shopping is here...
I went without food that week because of the refund taking nearly a whole week!
Not happy Wollies! Back to Coles for me.

Useless service since they rarely provide entire order

Fed up with this useless "online" shopping experience. Be lucky to get entire order once out of every 20 orders. Always specials supposedly not available but the few times I've checked in the store there has been plenty of stock on the shelves. They then still refuse to let me buy products at the price they were when I placed order. Click & collect is complete joke as it takes longer to get order once I get to the store than it would take to buy a trolley full of items. I hate this company which seems to be in business only to rip off their customers, staff & suppliers as much as they can. I would buy nothing from them if I had a more convenient IGA.

Online groceries made easy

We order groceries online for a relative in Victoria. I always get great offers and they have a very reliable delivery service . The fruit and vegetables are fresh and of good quality.

No budget blow outs.

Woolworths are the best for online shopping . It help me stay on budget i can still have my little treats and not worry about blowing out my budget, i can pick how much i want when i want it delivery. Delivery saver are the best value.

So convenient and so reliable

After having my second child 4 weeks ago I decided I needed to do something about my groceries I just didn’t have the time to travel with two kids to the shops. So I went online signed up, re iced free delivery for my first order and went through and picked everything in the comfort of my own home whilst feeding my newborn. I had to go back to my order a few times as I was interrupted but everything was saved and I didn’t have to go back through I could pick a time slot and day that suited me and it was delivered to my door, the man who delivered it was lovely. Highly recommend this service

Horrible customer service and ridiculous system

Placed my online order yesterday morning to pick up today then got confirmation last night at 7:30 that my order had been fully cancelled and all my money refunded. Called my local store first and they gave me the number for the online help centre where I was spoken to by [name removed] in a rude matter saying I should have not called the local store about it and there’s nothing he can do and now I’m stuck waiting for money to come back into my bank account to purchase my groceries all because I “cancelled” a order which I did not! You think Woolworths being a billion dollar business he would have offered to help me in some way considering I told him I didn’t have the funds to re order but instead he offered 0 help just telling me I’m wrong. Won’t bother with Woolworths anymore after this horrible experience and rude customer service will take my money to Coles where they are actually helpful!

That's why I choose woolies

Love Woolworths online app. It helps me stick to my budget and so easy to use. The rewards are fantastic as I can save money and earn extra points for my favourite items and exchange reward points for qantas frequent flyer points if I choose. I saved enough points to travel to see my mother and celebrate her 92nd birthday. Thank You Woolworths

Don't buy alcohol from Woolworths Online.

I have bought alcohol from Woolworths Online five times and only once have I received the correct amount I had purchased. The other four times have resulted in refunds, phone calls and sending the incorrect amount back with delivery driver for a refund. They don't refund you for those one dollar recyclable eco friendly bags that they make you pay automatically for with every Woolworths Online purchase either. If you are going to sell the amount of alcohol that you advertise you have online, please make sure you have it in stock first.

Driver forged my signature and management did nothing about it

Driver dropped off alcohol and other goods. Forged my signature and management refused to do anything about it or compensate me. Transport company admitted fault and woolworths were difficult and the SA/NT operations manager was rude in his handling of this issue

Steadily deteriorating delivery service

We have been using home delivery service weekly, virtually since Woolworths started it.
Now the deliveries are only arriving in the chosen time slot maybe once in five weeks.
Last night we had chosen 7-9pm and their App eventually showed 10-11pm delivery time,
This is ridiculous!
Woolies - we have to go to work the next day. We cannot sit and wait up for you.
We have complained but nothing changes and it just gets worse
Now it's Good-bye

Still waiting on my refund 2 weeks later!

I had a cancelled order and was advised it would take 10 business to receive a refund, well 10 days have past and Woolies have only just sent the request to my bank which they then tell me to allow a further 3-5 days for the bank to process! Utterly ridiculously slow!!!

Minimum viable product/ service

Been using online shopping for a while now and as this service continues to have exactly the same hiccups I thought I let Woolworths (W) know via a feedback form. Well W came back with an auto email requesting every bit of irrelevent information - obviously an email structured for a complaint and not a feedback so decided to warn/ inform the public via this platform.
Online shopping is great and some stores are really good at this, but others may:
1. Erroneously ask you to sign for the receipt of the goods prior to sighting them! (I had items missing from the orders!)
2. Use online shoppers as an opportunity to rid of wilted/ spoiled greens, expiring meat.

For home delivery of your shopping, in product description you maybe asked to specify particulars about the product, e.g. no dented/ damaged cans, used by particular date, etc. - if the shopping is delivered to you than it is packed at a warehouse and not a in a local store, and this is generally ignored by packing staff. Yes, you may not accept damaged goods or call them and get a refund but then whats the point if you have to spend time going back to the shop to get the right product.

products never available

Go through my whole online shop and as usual the products are not available. Last 4 times I have had to shop online with Coles even though my preference is to shop online with Woolworths to earn Qantas points .

Great site easy to access

Woolworths definitely has everything you need, never have an issue finding things on their website. When in store always get the help that you need and the fresh food food.

Unresponsive and unhelpful customer support

Woolworth's online customer support is terrible. I've had problems with my products and I complained online but they just either ignore you or give you responses that don't help in anyway. I've sent so many emails but they just ignore them all.

For example Ticket: 9000391052 I found some strange black thing in my bread and sent them a picture of it as requested but after that they just stopped responding. I emailed again for a follow up but they're just cut communication.

And a 2nd example : Ticket: 9000292610. I bought some mince meat from them but it had a lot of this really rubber stuff in it which I assume is gristle so I complained to them about it. They sent me a gift card which was nice but they never addressed any of my actual concerns such as what the rubbery stuff was or that they'll do something about it. So i emailed them again to get to them to answer my initial concerns but they just ignored me. 1 month later they finally reply saying they can't help my case anymore because it's been over a month. It's been over a month because they delayed it for that long!

I went to the physical store to complain and they just said they can't do anything because it's a problem with head office and not them. I expected much better from such a big supermarket franchise but they have continuously disappointed me.