Woolworths Online store

Woolworths Online store

Hunt D.

Hunt D.Perth, WA

baked good only half cooked

Bought 2 bags of croissants today from Woolworths. Both bags were doughy and under cooked. On top of that all the products I would normally buy from Coles were at least $1 more expensive.

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Attacked by woolworths staff

At woolworths today this aggressive worker raced up to me grabbing my trolley and my shopping telling me I couldn't swap my warm drink for a cold one, she was so aggressive and angry I just walked off, went through self check out and left without finishing my shopping. I left feeling very shaken and upset.

Sending wrong products/ swapped to other similar items when the items I ordered were out of stock without confirm

I ordered $300 plus online. Woolworth emailed me that they are out of stock on few items & that they will refund on the shorted items. Which I understand.

When I received the items, the quantity were correct, but the items that were shorted were swapped to a few similar items. Extremely disappointed.

Lildeb

LildebMid West, WA

Easy and convenient

So easy to use and our delivery driver Daniel is always very pleasant, courteous and just lovely. Nothing ever an issue for him.

Michelle

MichelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Saved my day

Coles online once again failed to deliver all of my food order, this time bread/cheese was missing. I had no bread for lunch so gave woolworths express delivery a try. Place ordered at 10.22am and was delivered to my door at 10.57am. Was blown away how fast and efficient woolworths was. Also needed to replace coles salads I purchased due to the poor expiry dates. Woolworths gave me 5 day expiry dates on all my salads. Due to a serious health condition I rely on online food shopping so i will be doing all my online grocery shopping with woolworths from now on. Thankyou woolworths

I can't give them zero as that is not an option

They are shocking with customer service - about the same as Telstra and this is saying a lot about them as Telstra has been shocking for many years. I have stopped shopping with them because of this bad service

DaisyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Woolworths Clayton M1

Shirley

ShirleyHunter Region, NSW

Terrible service overall online and their customer service team

Woolworths have to be the worst when it comes to customer service! They don’t respond to emails or messages. They were speaking with me on messenger trying to resolve an issue but have now stopped reading / receiving my messages. Time to contact the CEO about their behaviour. I have house insurance and have 4 cars insured with Woolworths, I will be taking my business elsewhere due to the way the general Woolworths treats customers.

Kirsty B.

Kirsty B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service 0

No customer service for on line shopping. Impossible to talk to a real person. Offer to substitute items doesn't happen

Ripped off

Online prices being inconsistent far more expensive on line
Missing various items and wasn’t advised what wasn’t included had to work it out when I unpacked my bags
Poor service on pick up was left waiting for 10 minutes despite advising of arrival before pick up
Feeling very ripped off

brett

brettHunter Region, NSW

glass containers a scan

Woolworths should give us 20 points for every 1 point back to our reward card if they don't supply containers

Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very poor

Jenna

Jennamelbourne

Pantene Pro-v Ultimate 10 Shampoo 900ML

Woolworths online store advertised Pantene Pro-v Ultimate 10 Shampoo 900ML for $8.50 When I went to order it was $17. Woolworths need to ensure their prices match online and in the store.

Great concept. Could do better.

Generally quicker and more convenient than going in store, but every couple of orders something is stuffed up. Either items are missing altogether or some of my bags have clearly been mixed up with someone else's order. You can call to get a refund but I'd much prefer they actually redeliver the missing items. Defeats the purpose of not going to the shops if I have to go back in to get everything that is missing.

The Ultimate delivery fee! Pay attention to cancel it! Otherwise they will charge you for your entire life silently!

Rhonda M.

Rhonda M.Sydney, NSW

Missing and Incorrect Items

A number of things were missing and I received 3 bags which weren't mine. These 3 bags cannot be returned because of Covid , I understand that. I received a refund, I understand that. BUT this is not the first time things have gone haywire. I do not order fruit and veges anymore because they just grab the first thing available and they have mostly been old and nearly rotten. I have been told that I can reorder with free delivery but I want them today not tomorrow or the next day.

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Woolworths the fresh food people, what a smokeshow!

I refuse to order my fruit and vegetables online anymore, on many occasions i have received moldy, rotten, shriveled fruit and vegetables that ive had to throw straight in the bin however sometimes to retain my moneys worth ive tried to save them by cutting off the black rotten parts, its degrading and absolutely disgusting!

It could be a case that my order keeps gets mixed up with reject fruit and veg for the farm animals!

Chris

Chris

Getting worse, not better

I could understand why delivery was a bit hit and miss when there was a huge increase in the number of people shopping online, but surely Woolworths has now had time to improve their service. I am tired of receiving at least 5 different messages on delivery day with 5 different delivery times and then often my delivery arriving after my chosen window.
When there is a problem with the actual order, contacting 'Olive' is a complete waste of time, but I have no complaints about the actual customer service people, when you can finally get through to one.

ShareePerth, WA

Wow! How is this service still running!

I was looking into reviews to see if anyone has had the same prob or if I was just unlucky.. seems that missing items are a common problem here.
In lockdown and over half our order is missing.. just happens to be all the meat and cold stuff, so no cooked meal last night and due to thier lack of time slots available .. it will be eggs on toast tonight for the kids! Won't be ordering online again, Coles seems to have similar reviews though.

Sharee

So just an update.. bored and peed off.. missing items from order were delivered today.... still missing items.. LOL.. I give up

Useless

First time user. Several items not delivered. No email or text to inform me if things unavailable. Automated response service. Takes 3 to 5 days to credit money back to card. May as well just go to shop. Delivery fee too high when half your stuff is missing although my first delivery was free