Woolworths Online store

Woolworths Online store

BornInMelbourne

BornInMelbourneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

cancelled my delivery subscription

they incorrectly cancelled my delivery unlimited subscription and with covid are refusing to reinstate it as they are now also blocking new subscriptions. I've been an incredibly loyal customer, always choosing them oh ever Coles but no more. I understand they are dealing with a lot at the moment but good customer service should not be conditional.

Website is very clunky and not up to date.

Why can you put items in your cart only for there to be messages when you go to checkout to say items are not available? There were items that were marked out of stock, so I ordered others, but then they were not delivered as they were also out of stock. I ended up with half what I ordered and none of what I really needed.

Jaz

JazSydney, NSW

Why allow you to add item to cart, only then to tell you when you checkout it is not available. Let me know straight away that something is not available to deliver or in my area or whatever. Its ridiculous.

VKimpton

VKimptonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not functional

I cannot place on order even though I have priority access. Phone lines not responding after an hours wait.
Communicating on line has pre determined responses and not an operator able to respond to specific enquiries.

Alissa F.

Alissa F.South East Queensland, QLD

Self isolation saviours

We ordered online due to being in self isolation for 14 days in a Hotel. They delivered on time no problem. I know there has been some frustration for some but we are all in the same situation and businesses are trying their best to meet the needs and demands of everyone. They will help the elderly, sickly and self isolated ones first but thats only fair. Be patient keep calm and you will be taken care of. Give them some time to adjust.
Thank you woolies for your prompt delivery.

Mary T.

Mary T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Immune-compromised with no way to order.

Like other reviews I have also attempted to register for the Priority Assistance delivery with no success. After typing in all my details the Online Registration won’t accept my details - it tells me that I am already registered (even when trying different email addresses). I tried logging in, but it says "incorrect details", and the password reset option does not send email. I’ve tried all of these multiple times. I’m currently in isolation after coming into contact with a suspected Covid-19 case, have a compromised immune system, and have no way of getting supplies for my family.

George

GeorgeSydney, NSW

Woolworths Online is totally hopeless

I have attempted to register for the Priority Assistance delivery over the last week and wasted hours registering online and waiting on the phone. After typing in all my details the Online registration does complete. I tried with a different email address and it tells me that I am already registered. When I tried to login it say "incorrect details". Reset password option does not send email with a new password. The support phone line after playing various irrelevant messages and pressing various options plays a highly irritable song and never answers. Totally hopeless - I will never shop at Woolworth again!

Cannot place an online order

Cannot place an order even though I am registered for Woolworths Priority Assistance. I am 84 years of age.
Wasted over two hours online picking and choosing as the items do not appear as unavailable until I checkout. and then after all of that, I cannot click on the place the order icon.
So frustrating. I cannot get my daily essentials. An you call and stay over two hours on the phone and no one answers.

Anii

AniiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Saves me so much time!!

Im so appreciative about the online ordering option with Woolworths. I dont get much time to get a proper shop done, but now i can. Very helpful service and I recommend it highly

Bill4733

Bill4733AU

Priority Assist deliveries, are an Advertising Gimmick, It does not Exist !

Can't place the order

I am in my 70's with immunosuppression so i decided it would be safer to buy online. I have just wasted 2 hours trying to place an order. I have tried all ways of paying but the site won't let me place the order. Hopeless.

Susie

Susie

Absolute Rubbish Belmont WA

Pitty they don't have a no star rating after spending time filling in the shopping list. The Woolworths Site won't let you place the order even though the items picked were in store - highlighted in green. What a load of rubbish, waste of time bla bla bla. How about employing some unemployed people to fill the demand. Why are the shelves so empty? Not good enough Woolworths - probably the Eastern Staters are just looking after themselves.

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Refunds are not coming

For 2 of the recent orders, for items not delivered the promised refunds are not coming for weeks! On the phone with their customer support - 1 hour is nobody picks up the phone. Tried submitting a complaint on using their feedback form and no call back.

Geoff

GeoffCentral West, NSW

No Refund for Online Order that has been paid for and then cancelled by Woolworths

Sat March 8 I placed an online order with Woolworth's for groceries to be picked up Monday 10, Woolworth's cancelled the order Sunday 9, I had paid for the order and it was immediately taken from my debit card account, well it is now 13 days since they took my money but still no refund, you can not contact them as their so called customer service will not answer the phone, (you go into a que but they never answer).
As a pensioner I have no groceries this fortnight thank Woolworths, will not darken you door ever again

PaulineB35

PaulineB35Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Waste of time!

I’ve just spent hours on their site setting up an account, selecting items (some of which showed as out of stock - fair enough, made alternative choices) only to get to checkout to find no delivery dates available. WHY can they not put a message on the website at the beginning of the whole process. Very disappointed.

Vince

VinceSydney, NSW

Customer service is unavailable and no way to reach them!

Partly I am to blame for my missing order as I missed the phone call from the driver, however it's clearly instructed in the order that we are home and to just ring the unit in the gate (if that's done my wife would have received the order) but it wasn't. Now my order was gone, unable to track online and customer service is useless. Nobody's answering on the 1800 or 1300 numbers, chat online is just a useless bot and no human operator. No email nor sms from woolworths too about my order. So it's essentially gone. First time using woolworths online and never using it again.

Tess

TessSouth East Queensland, QLD

No refund, where is my money

I placed an order on the 18th March & accepted that due to high demand, there would be a wait for delivery. It was 3 days. 1 1hr before my delivery was due, I received an email saying my order was cancelled & a refund would occur 3-5 days later. Now, I have not received a refund, or credit. I'm self isolating for health reasons & in a one income home, the $170 charged is a pretty big deal. I'm shocked to see woolworths holding onto peoples money!

Extremely Poor

Spent time creating an account and putting in an order which I was happy to have delivered in a week or so. Then as I get to the end of the order it won't let me complete it as there are no more delivery slots this week and I can't select one next week. Either allow customers to select dates in the future or stop people putting orders together. Extremely poor.

Karlos

KarlosHunter Region, NSW

Online shopping should be available for each household to reduce the need to go to shops.every household have a quota

offer online shopping with a quota for each household to be fair to all. We haven't had a single toilet roll for a month now. Please return to online shopping

notruly

notrulyAustralia

You don't care but you're letting someone starve.