Woolworths Online store

Woolworths Online store

This is possibly the worst shopping experience, I’ve ever had..

wanted to have all the Christmas baking ingredients delivered to my home. Charged for the lot - delivered half. Untrustworthy. Over to coles.

Don't Bother, your order will not arrive

Placed a Delivery Now order today (29th Dec), for the order to be delivered with 2 hours of the time of order being placed.

1st chase up with customer service had the order as being dispatched but were experiencing delays because of lack of driver.

Fast Forward to 2.5 hours later, order still not arrived. 2nd chase up with customer service had the order has being cancelled by the courier company, and no notification of the cancellation of the order.

If you want your order to arrive at the ETA given, don't use Woolies Online or Home Delivery. You most probably won't see your order or know it's been cancelled.

Mack

Mack

Running hours late

The last two times I’ve had a Woolworths home delivery, they’ve been running hours later than the time I have booked. It is becoming quite tedious. Perhaps I’ll switch to Coles.

Philippa

Philippa Sydney, NSW

loyal customer of 10 years moving to Coles

Ordered usual $180 order - half of it not delivered, but I can't give the line items to report it via the chatbot as no receipt was delivered. My daughter tried to get the driver to stop and slow down and asked for the rest of the groceries but he raced away. Feeling so angry about this. Ringing the help line - first thing I'm told is there is a 32-39 min wait time - Woolworths this is not acceptable!!!!!!! Philippa Hardy

Shae H.

Shae H.

Fruit rip off, excessive bagging

They are charging per item for certain fruit, for the past month my apples have been the tiniest things. When I shop at the store they pack them at, the apples are normal size. Also excessive bagging, totally unnecessary!

Service has really gone downhill

This service used to be great, now:
- many items missing in many deliveries,
-items over packed in bags which break on delivery, smashing containers.
-20 minute wait to speak with a customer service representative to get money back for missing items.
-Fresh or free, don't receive any free codes anymore. Heavy food packed on top of fragile food mashing it into pulp
-If they deliver the wrong item you have to take it back to the store that packed it not your nearest store, this could be nearly 60 kms away!
Try Coles instead!

Absolutely terrible

Twice had my groceries delivered to the wrong address, groceries are rarely delivered within the allotted timeframe/window. I have been a loyal customer for many years, now I am done with Woolworths. It is now 11.00pm, still waiting for my order that was supposed to be delivered between 5 and 8pm. I will see if Coles can do better.

Harry B

Harry BAU

Very awkward user experience

Jan

JanSydney, NSW

Thank you Woolworths to make the quarantine suck even more!

I´m in quarantine, locked in a hotel. I received incomplete delivery. Missing items were refunded but not replaced which is a problem for someone who can´t go out. Especially when one of the missing items was bread. I can order these items again but need to spent at least $50 to receive another delivery. Helpdesk offered $10 voucher. Still need to spent $40. In other words I need to order at least 88 bread rolls. Ha! No more Woolworths.

Cass L.

Cass L.South East Queensland, QLD

Every order there is nearly something missing

Julia

JuliaSydney

Sad situation

Loyal online customer for many years
Recently multiple missing or damaged items
Deliveries always late and well outside agree delivery window
Driver twice asleep at gate as had to take break
Over half an hour on hold after trying for a week to get the missing items resolved through the chatbot Olive

Amanda

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I had no issues until recently. Terrible - they need to update their distribution channel model

Until three weeks ago, the only complaint I would have had was the produce was not fresh and best before dates of most products were the next day.

However, 2-3 weeks ago, the delivered my groceries to the wrong place during a storm. We had never had an issue with the delivery place before this. Everything was destroyed as the bags were full of water.

Then today, we ordered and an email was sent to us stating that there was an electric outage and my delivery would not come tomorrow.

I told customer services and they said we will try and fit you in to a delivery window tomorrow night.

I am sorry but technical issues are on Woolwoths and not the Public.

Tha

Celeste C.

Celeste C.Perth, WA

Groceries saying delivered but haven't?? Will never use this service again

Told mum to use online because it is is meant to be great. But unfortunately 2.5 hours later no food. Had to call 13 Cabs in Melbourne to have to find out that the delivery driver hadn't even collected even though mum received a text message to say that it had been delivered!! What the?? Woolworths couldn't give me a straight answer. Pathetic. Absolutely shocking and they don't care!!! We will never do online again. Going to check out what Coles is doing...

John murray

John murrayNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Shocking

I’ve made 2 online deliveries in Wynyard Tas, first one they forgot to put on the truck. The second one they delivered to the wrong house

movn

movnSydney, NSW

They removed the option for No Substitutes

So are they going to take into consideration peoples allergies? or diet choices? Vegan, Paleo, Halal, Keto, Organic etc? NO? they didn't on my previous order. I want the choice. Hence I chose no substitutes.
I went to check to see if it was still on no substitutes and found the option was removed. Oh dear, what a trash company.

Paul W.

Paul W.

Problem after problem

Melp

MelpPerth, WA

Two Sundays in a row my delivery didn’t come

Last week I ordered for a 4-5pm delivery of ingredients needed for my sons school lunches. They never arrived.... Apparently after getting through to Woolworths the NEXT day the order was cancelled but I was never notified. Offered free delivery next time except that email with the code never came... Gave them another chance today and AGAIN my son has no fruit or bread for lunch tomorrow and AGAIN was not notified. Don’t care which company is responsible for delivery, YOU Woolworths have a duty of care to your customers to let them know if an order won’t arrive. Wasting my time coming home early when I should have been at the shops getting my sons lunch instead. Furious for the 2nd time!

Tubs A.

Tubs A.Perth, WA

SHop with Coles

Absolute worst service. Waiting for an order which got cancelled with any communication. Took me 45 Mins on the phone to work it our then all they could do is refund me and get me to make the order again.
Sopping with Cole has been much better service!

Alan

AlanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Option to Tick and select" No Substitutes - REMOVED?

Customer service now tells us that the Tick to select" No Substitutes" option is gone. Or take the time to note on every single product line, we don't want a substitute. That's not convenience.
We got no email advise of this change. We order zero sugar drinks and get full sugar drinks. Why? Gluten free orders for example need to be gluten free to our satisfaction not a store pickers opinion. Lucky we arent allergic to nuts. We have to eat what they want us to eat and that seems to be the product with the closest use by date no matter the brand?
We can no longer use this service as we don't get what we ordered.

perth