Woolworths Physical store

Woolworths Physical store

2.3 from 1,569 reviews

See the Best Supermarkets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ama

AmaSydney, NSW

Woolworths Spring water tastes awful.

This is Woolworths brand spring water. There is an awful taste to the water and leaves your mouth feeling dry and tongue feeling like sandpaper (no exaggeration) from someone who is happy to drink tap water I can confidently say that the spring water sold by Woolworths is not clean water. Maybe the plastic releasing chemicals into the water?? I dont know but what I know is the water is undrinkable

Store LocationWooli creak

MARGARET

MARGARET

Really bad

I bought your Woolworths brand jelly beans and snakes. They are disgusting! How anyone could it this crap is beyond me. Lift your game if you want us to buy your brand

Store LocationOcean keys
K T

K TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Woolworths Coleslaw Salad mix rip off - pre cut in bag

Woolworths Altona North - Bag of pre cut coleslaw salad mix contained about 3rd of inedible dried out scrap ends of old end of tough cabbage and celery. You could even see the black part of the ends in some pieces. This not the first time I have experienced this, last bag the same but not so bad.

Lulu

LuluPerth, WA

Meat is always fresh

I like Woolworths butcher, their meat is always fresh compared to coles, and the one time I got meat that was off before the expiration date, they refunded without issue. but their customer service from the managers is very poor. I go to Maddington and carousel Woolworths and both stores have very rude managers.

Store LocationMaddington and carousel

Richard

Richard

Woolworths The Ponds - Hopeless!

Store LocationWoolworths The Ponds

Dan

Dan

Fancy Feast cat food

my cat only eats this brand and flavour and recently the company changed the label and color and was going crazy looking for this range which was on special for $1 at one stage was 0.80cents so i stocked up but since they changed the label went to both stores at Watergardens and no staff could find the tag or the cans said was out of stock? no barcode match showing on their system
went to Taylors Lakes Vic and a male staff explained label changed would be nice for a heads up on the change on the the store app it was showing pink

Store LocationTaylors Lakes Vic

Angie H

Angie HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Woolies saved my life

I needed to grab some choccies after work and woolies were having a huge sale on toblerones. Stocked up and loving it. No need to share.

Prices decrease and my waist increses!

Ber

BerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sold me rotting chicken - Staff resolved issue

Sold me old (SOUR SMELLING!) chicken - spoke to staff and they resolved my issue quickly. Happy with the service I received, although I could have still done without the inconvenience.

Store LocationSunnybank Hills
Grumpy Pop

Grumpy PopSouth East Queensland, QLD

True fully the most tatsteless ham I have eaten.

Every year we buy a Woolies Ham for Xmas & have been very happy with the taste of their ham . This year I cant believe how tasteless & bland their budget ham is .

Store LocationRedbank Plains

Worst Baguette I've Ever Tasted

Dry, dense, and spongy - this is the worst piece of bread I've ever had in my life. Makes regular white bread seem gourmet in comparison. Previously, I have had better breads from Woolworths.

Store LocationMelbourne

Stop changing packaging.

I have been purchasing Woolworths light sparkling mineral water for many years, slabs of 20 to a pack, recently Woolworths have changed the shape of the bottle and made the lid (screw top) a lot smaller, it has made it difficult for me to remove the lid and also recap the lid, most of the time dropping the lid as it is so small, as a senior it appears I may have to find another brand to purchase, as I cant deal with the new shape of the lid...why change something that doesn't need changing..

Store LocationWhyalla

Jane

JaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disgraceful customer service!

My first visit to Woolworths Southland today.
At self serve checkout I placed my purchases on the left side instead of the right.As I began to scan a female attendant came from behind and threw my fruit to the right side,the nectarines all dropped out of the bag and were very bruised when I got home.I tried to explain I was used to their checkouts
being the other way around to no avail or apology.
At Chelsea and Patterson Lakes stores you scan left to right,how confusing for us seniors,I felt like a shoplifter!
Coles and Aldi are looking good!

Store LocationSouthland

These chickpeas have a strange flavour.

Woolworths brand Chickpeas,No Added Salt have a very strange ,bitter,(almost baking soda) kind of flavour.
The chickpeas were smaller than usual & I could not process them into a smooth paste for hummus,they retained a gritty texture as if not cooked properly. I had to throw the hummus away. The can label states it is a product of Italy but I think that is misleading and it is possibly a Chinese product ,packed in Italy for Woolworths.

Alasdair

AlasdairGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Scammed_again

Nearly all Woolworths food products marked 'Product Of New Zealand' are really products of China. Be warned, Woolworths are lying on many labels. Don't trust falsely labelled food products from China or their lying suppliers.

Store LocationHuonville Tasmania
AlanB

AlanBCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

No Service

Shopped at the Doreen (Vic) store on Friday evening, one register opened and staffed by a very inexperienced guy. Had very little idea, when we were overcharged for an item he referred us to the enquiry desk. The response from the desk (after waiting for 10 mins) was " It's his first day". I don't blame the guy, he should have been supervised. To make matters worse the conveyor belt on the register wasn't working!!

Store LocationDoreen (Victoria)
Ophelie

Ophelie

Great customer service

Their customer service is amazing. They are not annoying when I bring back a product, and give us free products when there is a missing item in an order made online !
I just wish that they had more organic products (meat, eggs per dozens, nuts), then I would shop so much more often at their store.

Store LocationSt Kilda

Corry W.

Corry W.Sydney, NSW

Store Managers do not understand Australian Consumer Law

After trying to purchase an item from the current catalogue in 3 stores (none had stock) I requested a rain check from the Coogee Metro Store. The Manager (Kam) instructed the staff not to issue the rain check as that store did not stock the item. I explained that this policy is in breach of the Australian Consumer Law but to no avail. I have an email from Woolworth's head office stating that they are required to issue a rain check even though the store does not stock the item.

Store LocationCoogee Metro NSW

Bad really bad

Its really pity this Safeway just opens up
First time I drop by to get bagel for my daughter look what I get this is why soo hard for me to trust shopping on this business one cant be sure if they do check what they selling at all.
Too much mould when its not even expired yet the staff as I give it to her
Just thought it is expired I just cant be bother to talk since they are impossible to talk too.

Store LocationCarolinespring

Stephen E

Stephen EGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DEMEANING CASH CARD PAYMENT PROCESS

Store LocationBlackburn North

monger32

monger32Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No stock, Bad service

Woolworths Chelsea store Friday 2.30 pm No bread No diced beef No celery and no staff interested in helping, i stood between 2 staff members debating who would make any attempt to get some celery after 30 minutes i returned still no celery. half of the staff stand outside smoking or dont appear to be doing much at all, i have tolerated the sloppy customer service from this store for years this is the last time. half the time i have ended up going to another supermarket to buy the products that this disfunctional store cant supply never again will i shop at this store with its empty shelves near out of date food or stale bread and after a store redesign its still the same empty shelves just in a different location. Hello Coles

Store LocationChelsea