Woolworths Physical store

See the Best Supermarkets in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Woolworths Physical store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Lesley  MCCRACKEN
Lesley MCCRACKENPerth, WA

Woolworths gaurantee, I doubt it.

What the hell? Exploiting people! 2 weeks ago I was able to get essentials margarine for a $1.60. Now it is $3.50. $1.90 extra. You can blame Ukraine/ Russia war, you can blame everything on the floods in the East of Australia.,who ever the hell you like. But at the end of the day , you are just plain greedy corporate. How about looking at the real picture and see how many peoples lives are affected. We are heading into recession and you need to lift your game up and stop the lying on what is the problem. It is not the war . It is not the floods in the East. Australia is self sufficient in reality and we need to use our own resources. Get it together or we all lose.

Feathers
FeathersSydney, NSW

Deep Cove Pink Salmon - GREAT!

It has less sodium than any other canned salmon - good for the heart. The soft, edible bones are a wonderful source of calcium. I just wish it was available in more Woolworths stores. Love it!

Devon

Went to woolworths Rosehill to get Devon for the kids asked if he would cut some more as the one in the window looked it dryed out got a good answer NO it was cut at 1pm and has to sell frist it was 4-20 ☹️‍‍‍‍‍

Steve M
Steve MSydney, NSW

Steaks should never have been sold

I bought a twin pack of pepper steaks, and they were more gristle than meat. What meat there was was too tough to chew. I know they were not the most expensive, but in these times many people are looking to budget. Selling rubbish like these was wrong.

Tammy Kym
Tammy KymEyre Peninsula, SA

Too many items discontinued.

I generally love shopping at Woolworths but recently found myself having to go to other large chains more and more due to Woolies no longer stocking items. I know they can’t cater for everyone but deleting mainstream items is becoming more prevalent. I really don’t wish to shop elsewhere but it would be far more convenient to somewhere where I can get everything.

Annette Roach
Annette RoachEast Arnhem, NT

Wonderful service and product coverage

Loved Woolworths Turkish Pride Bread made into garlic bread Amazing & Herb & Garlic Beef Sausages 10 Star Well done

R L L
R L LDarling Downs, QLD

Please dont encourage Disneys LGBTQ indoctrination

Please do not encourage Disneys LGBTQ indoctrination on our kids by including FixEms with stickers of "Disney" in the gaypride colors.

• Store LocationToowoomba
Michael M
Michael MHunter Region, NSW

Renovated and no express lane

JOE BIANCO
JOE BIANCOSydney, NSW

Why is the low carbs bread limited to one of two loaves per store???????

Why is the low carbs bread limited to one of two loaves per store??????? I am a diabetic customer and every time my wife goes shopping most of the time there is no low calorie bread on the shelves because there is only one or two loaves supplied per day!!!!!!!

Wary consumer
Wary consumer

Meat and seafood trading hours reduced

We and many others shop before 9.30am only to read a sign on the meat and seafood counter informing customers trading hours have changed to 9.30am opening.
Well Woolworths so have mine, I’ll be going to IGA and encouraging many more.

• Return Claim MadeNo
Jim4949
Jim4949Perth, WA

terrible service

My partner and I shopped at woolworths noranda West aust last Friday 15th July. On paying at the checkout we found we where charged twice for the s ame goods because of a problem with the terminal. The checkout operator told us we would have to contact our bank and sort it out was quite abrupt.This was a woolworths error and should have sorted it out.but didn't want to know. That's the last time we shop at woolworhs they don't know the meaning of service.

Disgraceful packaging

This packaging is terrible. Muffins aren't a staple, if you can't package it responsibly then perhaps don't sell them until you can. Really disappointing but not so surprising

• Store LocationArmidale, NSW

Marama
MaramaNorthern Region, NSW

Fresh food people?

• +2Thumbnail
  • Store LocationMoree
Lam
LamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service at the Scoresby store

Received excellent customer service at the Woolworths Scoresby store. A Sales Assistant by the name of James went, who worked at 9.30pm Thursday 14th July at this store, went out of his way to help me find some products in a patient and kind manner.

Michelle white
Michelle whiteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Staff member was very rude

I shopped at Blakes crossing today and the staff member was rude and abrupt
I shop at this store a lot and never had a bad experience until now
I will not be going through the staff members check out in the future