Woolworths Physical store

Woolworths Physical store

2.3 from 1,620 reviews

Nini

Nini

Lutwyche Deli. Disgusting and unedible food.

Went to the deli in your Lutwyche store on Saturday the 22nd Feb at 9.25am. My only suggestion to you is to take a look at the quality you are selling to your customers before someone gets food poisoning.
Your mortadella was curling up and grey, your salads were dry to the point of black.
I don't think that you had anything edible in that cabinrt.

Store LocationLutwyche

No Responsibility Taken from Woolworths for Negligent stacking Causing Head Injury

After I had experienced a head injury in my local Woolworths store due to negligent stacking of pots and pans, I was told from Woolworths legal team that they will take no responsibility for my injury in their store and will not compensate me for my medical expenses or loss of income after not being able to work at my job. I have always supported and will no longer be shopping at Woolworths.

Brooklyn

BrooklynSouth East Queensland, QLD

the staff were extremely friendly and I highly recommend to Woolworths in Annerley

I had an extremely good time purchasing my items from Woolworths Annerley the staff were very friendly and I have enjoyed every time I have gone in there. Thanks again

Store LocationAnnerley Woolworths
Rosemary Girvan

Rosemary GirvanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very helpful

I am buying toiletries for a charity and have found Woolworths a very good place to purchase what I need. The staff are helpful, and I have been able to buy specials on some products, which helps a great deal.

Store LocationBlakes Crossing

Ketan

KetanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wrong pricing

I had been to Woolworths balaclava this morning. I saw some plastic containers at half price $6.25. When I took it to pay it showed $12.50. then the customer service last came with me and checked the price on the shelf. The containers that I chose had no price on the shelf. So she told me she can give it to me in half price as it was their mistake. She asked to the store manager and he denied giving me those containers in half price. It was so annoying that the manager doesn't stick to the policy. I am not going to balaclava store again. On the other hand Coles is much better in the price policy.

Store LocationBalaclava

CHARLES

CHARLES

That's why I pick Woolies, for the last time!

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

Disgusting product

Purchased frozen baked cheesecake today. The usual price is $6. Only purchased as it was half price thank goodness. Absolutely horrible. Thick crumbling base and the texture and taste was beyond description. Suffice to say it tasted nothing like a cheesecake. One bite and the remainder ended up in the bin. Not even my dog could be tempted and she eats practically anything! Does anyone do any taste testing in Woolworths? This is truly a disgusting product.

Store LocationHornsby, nsw

Tsam

Tsam

Upsetting

Sadly have had the worst experience at Woolworths at the butcher. Not only rude. But thought he was smart when did not give me what I needed. Yes I asked if this is what I ordered. . Will not complain more. Will not go back.

Store LocationI was not upset with quality or check out
Anne

AnneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Learn to pack bags

Regular at local woolworths where the art of packing groceries into bags has become extremly sloppy. I am tired of removing my fresh fruit & veg from my laundry products. Over packed bags - tooooooo heavy. And then have my groceries thrown into bags. It seems to be a regular occurrence, especially weekends & later at night. I am totally frustrated. Next complaint will be directly with store manager.

Store LocationBentons Square Mornington Victoria.
Customer

Customer

Poor customer service ever

Store LocationHornsby

Craig

CraigGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mysterious Product

Why do Woolworths advertise that they stock Oatly Barista Edition Milk, when this product is unavailable in more stores than available. They keep the fridge space and the product ticket, but never the physical product. Why do I hunt for this unsuccessfully?

Store LocationAll western suburbs

maryjay

maryjayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Baby Formula Stripped From Shelves

Today Arkaba Village Fullarton storeman helping Chinese shoppers strip the shelves of baby formula while he watched to ensure there was plenty stock. Another lad emptying the pallets. The storeman with no name tag was really aggressive to me when I questioned this process they had going. Terrible actions.

Store LocationWoolworths Arkaba Village Fullarton

Slow service 8.2.20 in Preston in Northland's at 14:40. Staff seemed confused and disorganised. They struggled to process one shopper through checkout in 15 minutes and seemed to have no contingent management practices in place when price issue arose

Store LocationPreston Northland

beef ribs

best beef ribs in Central Australia. wrote to Woolworths a few months ago to find out why the stock of beef ribs was no longer available. Woolworths wrote back advising they were trying their best to get supplies. Now back in stock. very happy customer.

Store LocationAlice Springs
Jack

Jack

Terrible customer service in Woolworth Gungahlin Canberra

It was at least the 3rd or 4th time I got furious about the night shift middle-aged woman in self-checkout. I was checking out about 9 pm on 03/02/2020, and I asked for help from her because I couldn't scan my membership. She's really inpatient and ignored me completely. After about 5 mins she came back and asked me to enter the member number by myself, which was the first time I've ever met in Australia! I truly believe she treated me like this for a couple of times before, maybe because I am an Asian face. While she treated other customers with really good attitude:(
BTW she's short and Indian face(not sure whether she's Indian or not).

Store LocationWoolworths Gungahlin
Chen Z.

Chen Z.

Terrible customer service in Woolworth West Ryde store

Store LocationWest Ryde

Kath

KathThe Mallee, VIC

Poor customer service

Broken Hill store, Got groceries and got home, no newspaper, its on the receipt, but not in the bags, go back, that register is closed so go to service desk, 3 staff, Emma texting and 2 management staff all ignore me, Im waiting and waiting, someone comes to register instore, Emma serves them, So I move up the counter to where 2 staff are going over paperwork but facing me, I say excuse me, one glances my way but goes back to paperwork, I see newspapers pick one up and wave it, still no response, so I call our loudly to tell them, hey my newspaper wasnt in my shopping, Im just going to take this one, I have a receipt wave it, Im going to take this replacement and leave with the newspaper, its disgraceful customer service

Store LocationBroken Hill

Overworked, Understaffed and Rude Customer Service

Store LocationTop Ryde Woolworths

Stacey

StaceyDarling Downs, QLD

Awesome service

Thankyou to the Port Macquarie staff for their excellent service and nice helpful friendly staff... I was in Port for my 50th birthday celebrations from qld and Sarah from produce and Luke from deli went out of their way to be so helpful thanks again cheers Stacey

Store LocationPort Macquarie settlement city

Matthew

MatthewSydney, NSW

Woolworths Ermington

Rude staff, the younger staff need a lesson in customer service as they’re very rude in the way they speak. Luckily I go there only for smaller items but would rather go to Top Ryde or Parramatta for bigger shops.

Store LocationErmington

daveasked

I shop at Deception Bay store and could not buy 3 basic items. 1. Mud Cake in fact any fresh cakes. 2.Hungarian Salami mild or hot. 3. Devon from the deli This was on Monday afternoon. I was informed by staff that they had none in stock My question is how could you run out of three basic items like these ?

Yes and the QUESTION WAS
why were they totally out of 3 basic products ???? on a Monday afternoon Possibly because it is in a lower socioeconomic area and they dont give a rats arse about customers in Dbay Or is it because they got caught ripping off their employees and have to cut back on stock orders topay them back. Go to woolies at Kenmore and its a different story And by the way the site said ask a question which i did

Fired Up
Fired Up

I would not classify cake, salami and devon as BASIC items. As you know they don’t answer in this review site. Easy solution-shop at Kenmore

bill bayley
bill bayley

have you thought about asking woolworths instead of here this is a review site

Mike H.asked

Is the current meat packaging in Woolies
going to continue. Meat is grey and smells. Both beef and pork are disgusting. Have moved to Coles in the interim. Hoping we change back to original meat products.

The Answer
The Answer

Ask the store

Mike H.

Have spoken to store staff who are not happy and are receiving many complaints

Maree G.

Maree G.asked

Why have woolworths changed there sausages (large tray) always liked them now I don`t I have bought my last tray

george
george

because they want to sell less sausages in a small tray for the same price of a large tray its happening everwhere

Fair Go
Fair Go

Supermarket sausage ingredients read more like a chemistry test and its the chemicals they don't have to list on the labels you need to worry about. Forget convenience and don't fool yourself you don't have time ---go to your local butcher and enjoy real meat again, it will surprise you.

Get an answer from our members and Woolworths representatives