Woolworths Physical store

Woolworths Physical store

2.3 from 1,538 reviews

See the Best Supermarkets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Woolworths Roasted and Salted Pistachios

Bought a packet of Woolworths Roasted and Salted Pistachios two days ago. My daughter opened the pack and had a few when she found dead Maggots inside the shell. Such a horrible feeling, still disgusted.

Store LocationSydney City Townhall

Sarah K.

Sarah K.Calwell 2905, ACT

Burnt croassans

I bought so calked freshly baked Croassan from Condor Woolworths.
Came home and opened the packet. Burnt side was diwn. Complete coals. Put my children off this product for good. Terrible

Store LocationCondor

Poor customer service

Store LocationWoolworths Mountain Creek Qld
Mohamad

MohamadGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lots of Halal Product. Great

1 year before i almost buy all the groceries at Coles but start last month i change to Woolworths. It is because lot of product sell at Woolies is more choice and the most important for muslim people is halal product.

Good achivement from wooliest team

Beef Bourguignon

Just tried Woolworths home brand Beef Bourguignon . Now I feel sick. If you want a mixture of tasteless slime mixed with a bucket of salt and interspersed with gristle then this is for you. What i wish now is to go back in time and throw the $10.00 I spent on this down the toilet. Whoops got to go since I think this is now going to happen.

Michael C.

Michael C.

My favorite woolworths

We went to our woolworths today at the ridge shopping centre, Toowoomba and we were at the checkout but i was struggling with my back playing up on me ,i had a customer behind who was a bit impatient so i was trying to rush but the really nice lady, i think it was Jo assured me, im okay, she said to me that i dont need to rush anymore than i was as she could tell that i was struggling in pain. I finished my shopping feeling "Good" that there are still people out there who do care about us disabled people, we cant always go as fast as others can but we try, but when you have a person that backs you up with their care and attention its really nice, i just wish there was more people out there like this. I thankyou very much.

Store LocationWoolworths supermarket at the Ridge Shopping Centre, Toowoomba

Selena

SelenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible store and woolroths have never a rip off

I go to the Eaton's hill store regularly to buy groceries (not any more) I am constantly getting spoiled fuit and veg and taking it back I get off chicken on a regular basis spening the last of my dollars on this food and sometimes I'll take it back
But sometimes I don't have receipts or can't get down there beacuse I don't have a car

Store LocationEaton's hill

Mark

MarkHobart, TAS

Friendly staff and good variety of products

Woolworths Huonville has great friendly staff and has a large variety of products. Meat is fresh and onsite bakery provides tasty rolls. Open from 7am till 10pm allows shopping in peace early in the morning or late at night.

Waz

Waz

Love my woolies

Shopping can be a chore especially with kids. I love my local woolies. They have great deals and i love the 1/2 price specials particularly when i can buy in bulk

Woolworths Gluten Free Brand

Picked up the new gluten free croissants from Woolworths and I am sad to say they tasted disgusting and I feel the "buttery pastry" statement on the packet is false advertising. So far, all the Woolies attempts on GF foods have been poor - full of to much corn flour (which turns to lead and stale like once cold) and other cheep and very unnecessary fillers and additives. I will never buy again or recommend.

Mashud

MashudSydney

Fungus inside dates at Woolworths!

Woolworths are selling dates with full of fungus inside (see the image included)! Staff in the store said that they can’t ensure the quality of dates and they did not take any responsibility for this.

Store LocationGlenquarie

Chennathu

ChennathuSydney, NSW

I wont go any more to Campbelltown Marketfair store

When I requested to remove one item and its price from the invoice (Jewel Oblong) she again added one more and deleted. Again I checked and called another staff, he said its removed. After payment, when I checked again, it was and all these checkout staff were busy in chatting. Gradually, as their Manager approached and she said she has every right to say just walk off that too without refunding the money.

Store LocationCampbelltown Marketfair store

Flyhunter

FlyhunterSydney, NSW

Tomatoes

I have been shopping at Woolies for years and am overall satisfied with their products......But....And it is a big But! What has happened to Tomatoes? For some time now, they have been Tasteless and almost inedible. They are so bad, that even though I am not a keen gardener, I have taken to growing my own. So Where is this inedible(probably genetically modified) produce coming from. They look lovely, but that is where the experience ends.

Store LocationSchofields and Glenwood

pdjones

pdjonesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor quality fresh produce.

Expensive and poor quality produce. Mouldy cheese (black) twice, inedible apples, tasteless tomatoes, tough meat, old yoghurt, and this is all in their flash new store in Heidelberg. Shop at the market. Cheaper and far better quality.

Store LocationHeidelberg
Nothappyjan

NothappyjanIllawarra, NSW

Frustrating checkout and big price rises

I shop at Woolies Vincentia Marketplace and noticed that one month ago cheese products I regularly puchase have leapt up in price eg lac free cheese was $4.50 for 250g now $6.50. How can they justify a big jump like that?! Also it is terribly frustrating at self checkouts when nearly every scanned item has the machine screamimg “unexpected item” at you or that my bags need to be verified. Happens most times I gi there.

Store LocationVincentia nsw
Lily D.

Lily D.Far North Queensland, QLD

I’m so happy about the plants!!!

I love the new idea on giving out the discovery garden’s with purchases, such a good idea! I’m happy that you have decided to help the environment whereas before those plastic stuff you were giving out was awful. Very good Change thank you. Would love you to keep going

Store LocationWoolworths Atherton

Customers service

This morning at cigarettes counter 3 customers in line one being my son
Woman serving stop abruptly to attend to a man that just came left service counter no sorry nothing went got a trolley seemed like pick up took 5 minutes no thank you for waiting very rude last man walked off in disgust the man behind ask if we were being served and then continued to ignored us like it was more important for pick up guy not to wait his turn would have
Been couple minutes to serve us first I’m sure CCTV between 11..11.30 am
Not impressed might have my feet do the talking

Store LocationGLENORCHY

Heidicat

Heidicat

Woolworths pea and ham soup too salty to eat

I wish I’d checked the nutrional info as the recipe has changed. Unable to eat this soup due the excessive amount of salt it contains. Tastes like poison. Not a healthy choice.

Store LocationBelrose

Pedro

PedroDarling Downs, QLD

Older staff so glum

Been to same staff member [name removed] three times now. She is never pleasant or greets you just goes through the motions also noticed other older staff members at this store really don't want to be there.

Store LocationClifford gardens toowoomba

Ash88

Ash88Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love the seedlings

I love that your giving away free seedlings instead of plastic toys.
Would encourage more of these types of promotions that have a positive impact on the environment and also go to help the farmers.
Keep up the goodwork woolworths and Coles should take note of your proactivness!

Store LocationBalwyn