Woolworths Physical store

Woolworths Physical store

2.3 from 1,492 reviews

See the Best Supermarkets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I love this supermarket

Great selection of everything! Including international food products.
The prices are pretty good also as far as Supermarkets go.
Helpful staff and very clean store.
Would be helpful to have toilet facilities in store though so customers don't have to leave their trolley and walk to the other side of the shopping center.

Store LocationWarwick Qld.

Refunded *AND* exchange out of date order

I purchased a large order. I came back home and found 4 childrens yogurts out of date. I didn't have the receipt on me.

4 days later I returned with the out of date yogurt. They refunded me money into my account *AND* gave me a replacement. So I scored 4 free yogurts basically.

They were very apologetic. Given I didn't have the receipt I thought they might argue the case. So feel they went over and beyond. This makes good business sense as they have won my vote.

I also shop there over Coles if I have the choice for the convenience of free fruit for the kids. Takes the hassle out of everything. Just help yourself to banana and give it to the 3 year old. He is occupied and makes for a more pleasant shopping experience.

The only thing I can fault them on is their crazy self service check out. Coles had this idiotic system and Woolworths have adopted it. The need to "bag" everything. Even in todays day and age where you don't bag stuff. Its super annoying if you have a lot of the same product and have to go through the motions of doing them one by one. Stuff that doesn't weigh much like childrens snacks often dont show up making it even worse.

Store LocationIngleburn NSW

We shop at the Kippa Ring shop and they are friendly and approachable. Very helpful if I can't find or reach something. Better than other stores I've been to in the past

Store LocationKippa Ring

They don't care about you unless it brins them money

They are nice with customers who spend their money at W unless there is a real problem. Then they simply ignore you. I am just wondering how many people got caught on their "safety poles" while leaving a desable parking spot or pick up parking spot? Our W store is only several months old, but those poles are scratched terribly. It seems tens of people got caught on every single pole. We have never got caught on the same poles at any other store. These poles at W designed so that every shop we were afraid to get our car hit on them, because they are not clear visible and too close. If you have a hatchback, I suppose you know what the problem is for sure. Finally we got hit on this pole and had to pay $600 for fixing it. And finaly W didn't care, they ignored us. We are desabled people who had to take so much money out of our poor budget. Does it worth the money you save on their products??? No, no and no. Not at all! It better to shop at Coles or ALDI, you eventually save much more avoiding such situations.

Store LocationWadalba

2 for $12 scam

I think Woolworths need to be specific in their listing of what is included in their 2 for deals. This ticket says Miguel Offer. Some would be lead to believe that the 'Miguel Offer' covered the ' Miguel Range '. The Kingaroy Woolworths customer advice was that "you need to look at the item number to see if it matches. So busy out your magnifying glasses people and stay on your toes, you don't want to make a purchase desicion based on these little yellow tickets. A great way to sell product at full price, equally a great way to stop people shopping at Woolworths.

Store LocationKingaroy

Well run store

Thank god this Woolworth's opened, for years we only had the Yanchep one, Although we have to travel 17 minutes each way to shop, it is worth it. It is always well stocked, and the staff are happy and friendly. The in store butcher is to be recommended, on the quality, and the staff. If only the bread department could get the Pan di Casa right, it would be the perfect place to shop.

Store LocationAlkimos

Poor professional business attitude

I purchased items because my kids were crazy for ooshies. After billing the customer care says no stock of ooshies .

Then why big hoarding at the entrance

This is cheating.

Store LocationHunt clucb

Great customer service

Thursday 15th August we went to Woolworths derby , I was surprised at the amount of fruit and vegetables there was , the worker there was so helpful let us taste test some fruit that we hadn’t seen before and we ended up buying some , thanks so much.

Store LocationDerby W.A

Like to say thank you to team member Eve J

I want to say thank you to Eve Team Member at Woolies Jimboomba she works in the meat department is always smiling and willing to go out of her way to help she is an asset to the store

Store LocationJimboomba Qld 4280

Pick up order review.

As a sahm I use the click & collect/pick up services from coles & woolies.
I like woolies as their minimum is only $30 for pick up order, unlike Coles is minimum $50 spend

Generally I’m happy with the quality of the produce & meat
Customer service is fairly good

I wish my local store had the drive thru option for pick up service
I also wish there was the opportunity for home delivery.
Hopefully that happens in the future

One a couple of occasions the quality of fruit & vege was so bad it was not edible! I advised them, they apologised & gave a full refund

If woolies had a better rewards system I would shop more regularly
Flybuys for me is better, hence why I shop at Coles more often.

Store LocationHorsham

Greet shopping experience

Woolworth supply a various of products especially food. I usually go to Woolworth because the price of products are more reasonable and cheaper than other store even the same products.

Woolworths Bowen Qld

We automatically go to Woolies, even though it could be better. They have a fairly good range, and the pricing is always reasonable and consistent. Their frequent spot specials are great.... definitely worth keeping an eye out for these. It is quite a busy store, and is obviously the one favoured by all the (fruit picker) backpackers, as evidenced by the influx of youngsters of varied nationalities at around 4.30. Fruit and veg are generally of very high standard, good deli bar and bakery, although they refuse to stock some products found in other Woolies stores, such as Cannonvale. High level of staffing, and most of the staff are very friendly and helpful; but some of the senior staff seem to have an offhand attitude. They need training on the PA system.... other stores don't have shouted, distorted PA's any more. Aisles are narrow, but that is always a trade-off against maximising the range within a finite area. A decent store, but not vastly better than the alternative, Supa IGA, which has much easier access / parking if your are travelling through Bowen with a towed vehicle, and is much less busy, if you are pushed for time.

Store LocationBowen, Qld

Ooshie collector folders not available.

Woolworths have run out of ooshie folders nationwide and are not going to get any. Thousands of small children are terribly disappointed. This is very poor and Woolworths should be ashamed of themselves

Disgusting Run Promotion on Lion King Ooshie's

I have participated in the Lion King Ooshie promotion spending countless amounts of money and have been unable to source a Lion King collector case. (DISGUSTING WOOLWORTHS) haI am a very disgruntled shopper (that has been a good spender to Woolworths) but NOT anymore.
ving a promotion where your customers spend extra money on groceries for what???

I can honestly say I will be sticking to Coles in the future so you won't be getting a single cent of my money anymore.

Rang the Customer Service center for help but the woman was about as useless as a pig in mud. So no joy there.

Anyhow Just letting everyone know to be prepared in these silly promotions they have that you may not be able to source the products etc whilst they are running them.

Not worth participating to be very honest.

Love it

I go there on a weekly basis to buy food snacks and good variety of cheeses plus have collected a few ooshies so I can't complain . Ps love woolworths so thank you

Store LocationStrathfield plaza woolworths

Helpful at Woolworths

I just wanted to thank the store Manager as he helped me with the 24 pack water bottles. By lifting into my trolley as I almost dropped it so thanks again really appreciate the great customer service.

Store LocationWarwick W.A.

Expensive!!!

I have no choice but to shop at Woolworths and i hate it. Everything is so over priced, so many items constantly out of stock and they keep cancelling items that i enjoy or use or need. Never enough cash registers open so lines end up down food isles while our seafood and meat temperatures rise. Seems to be the same with every Woolworths ive been too. Always prepare for disappointment.

Zymil Lactose Free cream

We have been loyal Woolies customers for years, and naturally, with the inflation rate, we understand that there will be price rises, but 2 weeks ago when we did our fortnightly grocery shop and purchased Zymil Lactose free cream, it was $2.89 then when we did our grocery shop 9n Wednesday past, the price had shot up to $3.15!! That is a massive price rise, don't you think?! We are NOT happy at all!! Regards, Cally

Woolworths is probably the best supermarket in Australia. They have the best varieties and great customer service. They have constant deals going on and any products that are amiss are refunded or exchanged without drama.

Proffita Roles

I just bought a pack of fresh proffita roles from the bakery section only for us to bite into them finding that they are frozen in the middle. I thought these were made fresh?

Store Locationwarragul

Is the current meat packaging in Woolies going to continue. Meat is grey and smells. Both beef and pork are disgusting. Have moved to Coles in the interim. Hoping we change back to original meat products.
Ask the storeHave spoken to store staff who are not happy and are receiving many complaints

Why have woolworths changed there sausages (large tray) always liked them now I don`t I have bought my last tray
Did you really mean ‘their’? I contacted them and got their responsebecause they want to sell less sausages in a small tray for the same price of a large tray its happening everwhereSupermarket sausage ingredients read more like a chemistry test and its the chemicals they don't have to list on the labels you need to worry about. Forget convenience and don't fool yourself you don't have time ---go to your local butcher and enjoy real meat again, it will surprise you.

Why do you have mutton marked as lamb in your Gladstone Kin Kora shop
I thought Woolworths might respond on this siteAs you can see they don’t respond here. Ask the store manager.Mutton tastes much better than lamb, its always less expensive and should be cooked slower, ie; 170c unlike lamb 200c+. bye