Woolworths Physical store

Woolworths Physical store

Lying to me almost ruined my Good Friday - Purkhurst Rockhampton

Went to Woolies on Wednesday night looking for Marinara (Mixed seafood). The lady told me that they would be making some up the following night (Thursday). Instead of going elsewhere I believed her and went back the next night. She instantly recognised me and told me that the Marinara was in the fridge out back. She went to the fridge and then came back and told me they ran out. I had to go with prawns and re-think our Good Friday meals. Not happy. Coles here I Come.

Bad customer service.

I went to Woolworth at Redbank Plain Town square at 1:40pm. Me and the another lady was lining up into the Self Service area and I walked in first but then I've notice the last 3 Self Service registers have a closed sign on it so I walk back to the line but your employee offer the other person that she can open the register for her and she completely ignore me. She didn't ask me if I want to use card or cash or open the self service register for me or anything and she didn't even look at me. I only go to the one at Redbank Townsquare Woolworths once in a while and nearly every time I went there, I'll will get disappointment from your staff. I went up to the counter and talk to a woman and all she said to me was maybe she didn't see you, maybe she though you want to pay by cash etc but then I've told her that her staff didn't even ask me any question and just simply ignore me. BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE is all I can say to this Woolworth.

Teribble staff

[Name Removed] was very, very rude and snapped at one of my children told her off for helping pack the groceries away.Staff are suppose to be friendly this happened at stocklands Townsville

Forcing my buying choice

I started to notice when Duracell was removed, now my chosen cereals (Uncle Toby's) has also been removed. The sign tell us that cereals will be returned to the shelf but doesn't say that Uncle Toby's will be returned. There are a lot of other products which have been removed but are still available at other retailers.
Add to the fact that the fruit in may local is absolute rubbish will make me change shops - no more Woolworths. I'd rather pay more at the fruit shop that buy badly gassed/ripened fruit from WW.

FED UP WITH WOOLWORTHS

I am fed up with Woolworths not stocking more and more products as time passes. The latest is a Dine dried cat food, chicken flavour for kittens that is not in stock at the moment because "Woolworths are having a fight with the manufacturer." Why would you fight with someone who is supplying stock for your shop ? I was told by a store assistant that I would have to take what was left on their shelves as "there is no alternative." So I went to my alternative, the Aldi store across the road. My fussy cats like their products, Thanks Woolworths for saving me some money !

Dreadful meay

The corned silverside we bought today was atrocious. Lots of gristle covering the meat rather than just a thin layer of fat. Meat itself was trough and stringy. I have never had corned silverside this bad before. The quality of meat at Woolworths has deteriorated dramatically since the butchery section was closed and meat became pre-packaged

This needs improvement

I have long been a big fan of Bega super slim cheese slices and find the 24 slice pack has recently gone from my store at Northside Plaza, North Rockhampton. I have purchased your Hillview light cheese slices 24 pack in its place and am disappointed. Neither the texture nor the flavor is quite as good as its Bega competitor but most frustratingly, a varying percentage of the cheese remains stuck to its plastic wrap - every single time.
Please bring back the Bega alternative because I now frustratingly have to visit another supermarket (IGA or Coles) to purchase it and of course while I'm there, they get a percentage of my spend.

Great!

Woolworths has always been my go-to store for groceries. I favour the one in Harrisdale over then one in Livingstone because the one in Livingstone is not well stocked. I could easily locate items in the Harrisdale store. Overall the self service check-out counters are ok, sometimes the staff attending to the self service check-out counters aren't too helpful but that isn't going to stop me from getting my groceries from Woolworths.

so much for free fruit for kids. What a sham disgraceful

My wife and son went to Woolworths at Cecil Hills this morning to do a bit of shopping and like always since my son has started to eat solid food she grabs a free fruit when she enters for him.Today they wanted to charge her for it. Whats the purpose of having free fruit for kids as an incentive to keep healthy and then charge for it. This store i have been shopping at for over 20 years and the service is getting worse. the fruit is always in a bad way NEVER fresh and the shelves that have these fruits ae never full. The only fresh fruit you see is for the kids and looks like they charge for it now. Its like the staff do not give a damn.

I think its time to go up the road and give Aldi or Coles a try.

Unpleasant cashier at Bega Store

In line waiting and a new cashier was told to take over the existing one who was nice and polite with customer in front of me. The new cashier wasn't happy to greet and serve me. Making a gruff and abruptly speaking to me in a tone. I had done nothing wrong and wonder if she treats everyone this way? Unpleasant cashiers name was Karen. I find it hard enough to shop with my Autistic child and don't appreciate rudeness. If this continues I will shop elsewhere like Coles where they support Quiet time shop for people with needs.

I'm disappointed

I went to woolworths qv just now, 3 april 2019 at 1.20 pm
i got the disney words only 1 but that's not the problem, when she (the person who works there) gave me one but one of the word fall to the floor i try want to help her but she just step it with her feet
THAT'S SO RUDE, please learn some manner even though you're caucasian and i'm not.
THANKS.

Woolworths South Fremantle

Woolworth South Fremantle is the best! I have had problems adjusting to life back in Australia after a long period overseas and the staff have helped me and my wife above and beyond the standard I could have ever expected in friendliness, on returning items, finding the right items and offering to get more and better fresh items from fruit & veg to meat, fish, and dairy. The manager was as good as their staff and to me that`s what counts.. Parking is easy and the fuel discount petrol station is right next to the store and their prices are the cheapest for 8km radius,

Woolworths Natangba QLD

Woolworths at Narangba hasto be the best store ever. Staff fantastic always happy . If you carnt find something they take you to it don’t tell you where it is. The store is fresh , clean and cannot speak highly enough of the people working on this store. To Woolworths congratulations great work.

Whats going on.....

Why do your bread rolls (supposedly baked fresh/same day), never feel fresh?
On many, many occasions, including yesterday morning at 10:30am, the white soft rolls felt dry and stale.
My father was a baker and explained different flours gave varying consistencies, but it doesnt matter what time of the day these rolls are bought......they dont feel fresh. On occasions, the top has been crunchy and people have put their fingers through it (obviously not a ‘soft’ roll and the inside doesnt feel moist.
Its horrible having to explain to visitors that youve just purchased the rolls, even though they don’t feel it.
Is very disappointing and Im afraid, when Watergardens gets another supermarket (Aldi or Coles), my loyalty to Woolworths will cease. For 35 years, I have been a regular Woolies (and earlier days Safeway) customer. But as a full-time worker, I simply don’t have the time to cross-shop, so my allegiance will change. And yes, I know both of these supermarkets sell moist & soft bread rolls.
I hope you will give my review your consideration. After all.... the customer is always right!
Gaye

garden city woolies taking cards away

Do not go to GC woolies if your looking for footy cards!!! i faced a challenge where the only available footy cards were at the register and i like to see them and pick the nice thick ones so this takes quite a process so me thinking it was the right thing to do i swipe the whole afl box chuck it in my trolley and go through the cards and as i was doing this i was rudely interrupted by some woolies chick telling me i can’t buy them unless i’m at the register because KIDS steal them so me being me laugh at her and i continue to pick my perfect packet and i found it i then gave the stupid women her box of cards then she also continued to tell me that i had the put the packet i just chose back in the box i just gave her and that annoyed me so she took my cards and the box and i walked away furious cya never returning back

Worst customer service

I go to the BANKSTOWN store and every time I go in there they have no customer service especially the old Indian man he is so creepy he needs to not work at the front of store. Get rid of him.

Bakery is not good

Located in North Melbourne, we were so excited that the store at Arden Garden finally opened this year. However I must say the in store bakery is a bit disappointing. Every time I visit the bread on shelves looks undercooked. They need to be in the oven for a bit longer, otherwise there might be something wrong with the oven temperature. Overrall it is a clean store, plenty parking, plenty room to navigate the trolley.

Must go to, every week.

Love Woolworths shopping. Heaps of variety. Great gluten free products. Love the NZ cheese and Woolworths own brand gluten free bread. Do prefer Coles brand lemonade. Great bargains and markdowns in store. Spacious layout & easy to find products.

Woolworths Toronto Lacking Products I Normally Buy

I have just visited Woolworths store at toronto nsw my particular purpose was to buy whiskas cat food and cat litter. It was extremely disappointing to find very little cat food (the shelves were almost empty) and the cat litter was unavailable. (shelves were also very bare and none of the brand I normally buy

I don’t want 3 packets of sausages!

Sick to death of the buy 2 for ***. throughout the store. The other visit they had 3 packets of sausages for 16.95. So the elderly or single household buy 1 and pay top pric I’ve seen it with coffee, breakfast cereal, pasta sauces and list goes on. This is so unfair for pensioners as most likely they would want 1 packet/jar of a product. Hits them hard in the hip pocket!.

Why do you have mutton marked as lamb in your Gladstone Kin Kora shop
I thought Woolworths might respond on this siteAs you can see they don’t respond here. Ask the store manager.

Why can't I buy beef or veal schnitzel at Woolworths anymore?
So you expect an official answer ... from the public...in a Review forum. Good lucky with that.Andy, My mistake, I thought I was contacting Woolworths not taking part in a public forum product review.

Re: Single serve salad bowls I wanted to provide some feedback on the Greek salad bowls as you seem to have changed up how you are serving these. You used to, very nicely, separate the feta cheese and olives into separate sachets which is a great idea for those people who like one but not the other. However in the last couple of months you seem to have moved to packaging the feta and olives together which I simply cannot understand. I actually like both olives and feta cheese but a goop of olives and feta marinading together is not nice at all. It changes the texture as well as ruining the taste. Is there any chance you can consider going back to how you used to do it and separate them out?
Interesting experience. Have you thought of submitting your feedback directly to them ?Don't know contact woollies direct & ask themcontact woolies direct

Similar listings