Woolworths Physical store

ASH

ASHSouth East Queensland, QLD

AVOID SELF SERVICE MACHINES FAULTY

Woolworths Marsden on 5th
Having issues with Self Serve Machines freezing due to issues with either software or internet BEWARE you can pay more than once for the same groceries and then pass the issue to you to take up with your bank. (PASS THE BUCK).

This may be just this stores set up not sure BUT would recommend you use the manned checkouts. As it may cost you a lot more time and money than you expect on the day and after. This issue is still not resolved 8 days. Still ongoing

Store LocationMarsden on 5th in QLD
John

JohnWoden 2606, ACT

Poor management Woden store

On weekends Woden store never have enough check out operates and the 2 or 3 they do have are extremely untrained.
eg. over packing a shopping bag so that weighs more than 10kg; packing eggs on top of bread whick obviously squashes the bread.
Milk is often with only a few days use by date or even past the use by date.

Store LocationWoden ACT
Amanda W.

Amanda W.South East Queensland, QLD

Looks like another 3 star

Really dislike bws 100 days of summer promo. Last yearIt was a little fun even if it was simply a little discount which you can possibly afford (most time’s we were still paying for an item)! This year it’s pathetic! Again bye woolies and bws!!!!! I am going directly to a vineyard and farmers market after I bought 5 punnets of beautiful local blueberries 5 for $5 and in woolies $2.50 each!!!!! Why don’t you negotiate with the farmers and sea merchants and bring the fresh items not being exported to your LOYAL customers without ripping everyone off!!!!! Honestly when do people over money count anymore!!!!! I say that’s a great business model!

Store LocationGold Coast

Steve

SteveSouthern and Hills, SA

Rude staff at Victor Harbor

Store LocationVictor Harbor
Morrie

MorrieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

GREEDY money hungry, extortionists!

Once again in this time of suffering in Australia, when we are paying through the nose for everything and quality is diminishing, size and quantity are being cut and prices keep going up. This wonderful store has decided to once again mark up it's prices significantly, right across the store!! Huge price increases.

Billions of dollars in profits a year are still not acceptable to reward Australians with price reductions!! No, of course not. Lets extort even more money from Australian customers and rip them off even further. Greedy, disgusting, criminals

Store LocationWoodcroft
Steve

SteveDarling Downs, QLD

Needs more

During the summer months I usually buy salads for lunch either on their own or with something added such as fish, mushrooms, artichokes etc. I decided on the Greek salad bowl on it's own and I am disappointed after several of these (not just the Greek salad). In all cases there seems to be an over abundance of baby spinach with a couple (view that as two) of lettuce leaf, cucumber slices, cherry tomatoes and capsicum slices. The Katamala olive and feta cheese numbers were perfect. Even though the ones I got were of different expiration dates the leaves in the majority were wilted and going dark with a week still left on them. I think from now on I might just have to make my own.

Store LocationToowoomba Queensland
mocca

mocca

APPALLING

around store today observed a odd uneducated female walking the aisle without a mask and when approached staff to advice them they did not seem to care, its stupid people like her that makes it harder re; restrictions...staff members get your act together and make sure this does not happen again, disgusting.

Store Locationcoburg
fred

fred

service

lovely service from the lady at the Registers
Lovely Adult conversation and done in a professional manner will return to the store again

Good service with fast customer support

Picked up some salads and precut meats with no issues it was very fast and informative of where things are

Alan

AlanSouth East Queensland, QLD

No "Rainchecks) anymore....

Today I tried to buy some "Spice Taylor" Indian sauce mix from the Kawana Waters store. They were out of stock. .despite being advertised in the weekly catalogue as on special...ok I can wait. I asked for a raincheck so I could get them when next in store, but to my surprise. NO MORE RAINCHECKS. The guy suggested i go to another store... I don't think they should be able to advertise something to get you in then not have it, and then after all that, not offer to supply it when it is available.
.Bad move Woolworths. BTW Coles still have rainchecks .
Not a good look....

Store LocationKawana Waters
Matt C

Matt CBallarat

Deli stopped cutting fresh sandwich meats 2 hours before close

Yesterday at 7.50pm. They refused to cut more cornbeef (not enough precut) The machine had already been cleaned. They close at 10pm. Not good enough.

Store LocationLucas
Bruce Read

Bruce ReadCentral Queensland, QLD

Dirty Shelves

We have been customers of Wollworths Mt Plesant for a number of years and I am finding that at least 2 out of every 3 isles constantly have used food items, drink bottles and coffee cups dumped on the shelves along with eaten food items and frozen goods, this is at all different times of the day, including opening hours, which is concerning, as shelves have been restocked overnight, I feel this needs commenting on as it is something we come across everytime we are there

Store LocationMt Plesant , Mackay QLD
Mrs D

Mrs DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Double Charged

Shop here every 2 days
Not any more
Charged twice
When went back to tell them extremely rude service counter girl
When I said I will ring Woolworths Head Office she went off
Screamed at me as I walked off
3 days later still havent had my money refunded
So if you dont want to pay twice
for 1 shop

Store LocationMelton Cob central
Benjamin F.

Benjamin F.South East Queensland, QLD

Discrimination and Bullying 4/5

Stand in line for ten minutes. Get to the front of the line, watch everyone behind get priority and moved ahead because I pay in cash. If I am next in line why discriminate and bully me? Why act surprised and offended when after being treated like crap I say something? What happens when you lose your cards waiting for a replacement, or the power goes out? One cash machine, one in self service out of how many? Why? And dont say "customers prefer it that way" or "for service" because that's crap. You like passively aggressively coming up with a "valid" reason to discriminate and bully people?

Store LocationMt Gravatt East

MarkandLynn

MarkandLynnAU

Water infusion just a scam?

Hello
In our late 60,s we have always shopped at Woolworths.
Not any more infusing pork chops with water.is this lawfull is it safe?

mallymuff

mallymuffMelbourne, Vic

Inflexible

I wanted to return a laundry item as I couldn’t budge the cap off which looked like just an easy screw cap when I bought it, and because I’d lost the receipt even though it was only the next day, they wouldn’t give me a refund as I’d paid cash. I told the girl it’s no good to me and left the item there, lucky I think it was only a few dollars, but I’m continually having trouble with lids coz of OA in my wrists. I’m usually so careful with receipts don’t know where this one ended up!! They could easily sell the thing as it wasn’t damaged in any way, I thought their policy was mean.

Store LocationGlenhuntly Vic
D S.

D S.

Prices keep rising

I’m tired of watching the prices continuing to rise and the level of customer service falling away all to serve shareholder ends.

YellowFlamingo

YellowFlamingoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just Terrible all round, I'll never shop there again.

Terrible customer service, terrible quality food, stuffed up with the Ooshies - running out way earlier & unable to finsish the collection for my kids (the only reason I shopped there for a while) and going cashless. Really do you need any more reasons.. I'll be glad to never set foor in a Woolies store again. I much prefer to shop elsewhere.

Shaye F.

Shaye F.Perth, WA

Apples consistently rotten

Bit into the apple and only about two sentences of the outside of the Apple are ‘fresh’ all of the center is brown, rotten and bitter. Totally inedible. Apple bought yesterday and look fine on the outside

Store LocationThornlie, WA

tracey r.

tracey r.asked

Physical store

Why don't you sell racks of lamb in your stores any more but they are available to order online I don't shop online

Bent O.
Bent O.

Ask them directly as they don’t reply here

jpc43
jpc43

funny that i just bought some from the store they had plenty

george
george

I bought 2 racks this morning from the store

daveasked

Physical store

I shop at Deception Bay store and could not buy 3 basic items. 1. Mud Cake in fact any fresh cakes. 2.Hungarian Salami mild or hot. 3. Devon from the deli This was on Monday afternoon. I was informed by staff that they had none in stock My question is how could you run out of three basic items like these ?

Yes and the QUESTION WAS
why were they totally out of 3 basic products ???? on a Monday afternoon Possibly because it is in a lower socioeconomic area and they dont give a rats arse about customers in Dbay Or is it because they got caught ripping off their employees and have to cut back on stock orders topay them back. Go to woolies at Kenmore and its a different story And by the way the site said ask a question which i did

Fired Up
Fired Up

I would never classify cake, salami and devon as BASIC items. As you know they don’t answer in this review site. Easy solution-shop at Kenmore

bill bayley
bill bayley

have you thought about asking woolworths instead of here this is a review site

Mike H.asked

Physical store

Is the current meat packaging in Woolies
going to continue. Meat is grey and smells. Both beef and pork are disgusting. Have moved to Coles in the interim. Hoping we change back to original meat products.

minni
minni

Ask the store

Mike H.

Have spoken to store staff who are not happy and are receiving many complaints