Woolworths Physical store

2.3

1,782 reviews

WOMBATEOUS

WOMBATEOUSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Woolies Butter chicken urgh!

Having bought the Coles version of this many times thought I'd give the opposition a go. The chicken pieces are shredded and grey in colour, worse than the photo shows. Going back to Coles version. Inedible!! If I could give it a minus score I would.

Store LocationBlackburn Sth Melbourne
Gold Coaster ex NSW

Gold Coaster ex NSWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Double scanned time and time again - Daylight robbey

Why is it that time and time again Woolworth checkout clerks double-scan items and customers have to pay for it.

Do we really have to check our receipt every time?

So sick and tired of such blatant theft - it happens so often, almost as if there is training for it!

Store LocationSouthport Australia Fair
John E

John ELaunceston, TAS

So many faults

Store LocationLaunceston

Andrew

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

No refund policy

On the weekend i bought a chicken to make bone broth for my sick wife but unfortunately she didn't want this particular chicken so i thought i could just go back and request a refund but supposedly due to the Covid 19 their return policy had changed and i wasn't allowed a refund. The manger said due to panic buying!! I only purchased one chook!!! WT

Store LocationMorningside, QLD

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Weird taste

So yesterday I bought whole pineapple for $1.50
It tastes like metal and very weird.
It was disgusting , now I hate pineapple .
I ate it 2 hours ago and the taste still in my mouth :(
Picture below was the brand.

Frank

FrankSydney, NSW

Rotten Mouldy fruit again and again

Woolworths Seven Hills done it again. This is the 7th time I’ve bought rotten fruit from here. I only went back because I fell for meaningless apologies but no more.
Fresh food manger Woolworths, wake up and have some pride in the product you sell !!!

Store LocationSeven Hills
David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't give refunds

Mentone (Vic) store:
I shop for my wife. She is unable to do so.
I purchased some hair colour yesterday. It was the wrong colour.
Took it back to the service counter today. Told new policy, they do not do refunds.
They offered an exchange. Checked, they do not stock the desired colour.
Other comparable stores simply provide a refund and you continue on.
Staff were polite. Said the policy was new. They did not like it because they cop the abuse.
Shall not shop there again.

Store LocationMentone (Vic)
Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overcharged

Sick of selecting an item based on Woolies sales ticket, only to get home to find out it was considerably more. Phoned the store, no apologie, no offer to honour the price. Now I have to go back to a store that is not close by for a refund.

Store LocationWooworths Aspey

Malgowie farms beans

Best beans ever packaged great and great taste . I would recommend this product purchased from Woolworths Cornubia this week and will go back and get more. Well done to your supplier.

Store LocationCornubia

JadamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Zero customer service, even from the CEO.

Zero customer service, even from the CEO. Staff who seem to have no training and couldn't care less about customers. Got sick from a soup which was almost out of date. After two months, the only response was "here is a $10 GIFT voucher". The soup cost $9 WOW, what a caring company. Contacted the CEO, no response, so you can see why the staff couldn't care less. I now shop at Coles when I can (they are probably no better) but till they treat me like crap, they can have my business. Woolies you should be ASHAMED.

Store LocationNew Norfolk, Tasmania.
Jadam

And I told them to stick their voucher.

Louise Malouf

Louise MaloufSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst store I have ever seen

Worst fruit and veg department I have ever seen,rotting produce and old produce to empty shelf I have shoped here for six years but last 12 months it's just got worse so as a result I will now use Coles at Pac fair.So much for the fresh food people absolutely disgusted at this oasis store broadbeach

Store LocationOasis broadbeach would coast QLD
Regular Customer

Regular CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks for the cheeseless and baconless cheese and bacon rolls (again)

Very little cheese or bacon on cheese and bacon rolls. So scant it may as well not be there. Paying for greasy burnt rolls. Would give zero if I could.

Store LocationFlagstone
dan55522

dan55522Perth, WA

garbage

this is to the degenerates who thought it would be a good idea to waste peoples time with ooshies at the self check out. They save money by having 2 people in the entire store working at cash registers which forces most of us to use self checkout. The least they can do is not waste our time with advertising before being allowed to pay. The only plus to self checkout is it it allows us to scan and get out faster NOT TO HAVE TO SCROLL THROUGH OPTIONS BECAUSE OF DIOTIC OSHIE OR ANY OTHER GARBAGE ADVERTIZING ON THE SCREEN BEFORE BEING ALLOWED TO PAY. Im going to make a huge effort to convince family and friends not to shop there

Store Locationkarratha
John S.

John S.Central Queensland, QLD

Woolworths butcher Yeppoon

Omg ... I never normally buy Woolworths meat unless I have to.. decided to try the butcher section in Yeppoon Woolies and its unbelievable.. definitely worth every cent
Friday I got a tomahawk steak from there to try and cooked it tonight (Sunday)
Simply the best I have ever had !! From any butcher .. will from now on buy my meat from there (Yeppoon)
3 times I have bought there and 3 great experiences.. prices are great with good service

Store LocationYeppoon QLD

Fonika

Fonika

So so sad

New returns policy didnt allow me to return a mop I purchased 20 minutes ago not knowing my daughter had just bought one. They said I should donate it to the elderly. As I am over 60 I guess that means I donate to myself. Not nice for a customer who had been attending this store for 30+ years.
Think I need to look closer at Aldi.

Store LocationBrowns Plains
MickD

MickDSoutheast, SA

Chicken...You must be joking!

I have just attempted to eat some "chicken" from Woolworths Mount Gambier, SA. I have never had to try and cut chicken with a serated steak knife, and fail. It was like trying to saw your way through an slice of gristle! It was not chicken, maybe pteradactyl!!

Store LocationMount Gambier SA, 5290

Wearing of Masks

I was discriminated against, and not served for wearing a mask, Woolworths staffed laughed at me and abused me, when I tried address my concerns with management. They are a joke and very aggressive. I was wearing a mask, however none of the Woolworths staff were. The government says we should wear mask in public places.

Store LocationTahmoor
Caroline Weiss

Caroline WeissSouthwest, VIC

Disappointed in chorizo sausages

The Good food company Chorizo sausages are nothing like a chorizo sausage. They are tasteless and should not be branded as a chorizo sausage. They have a very mild flavour which is not even close to a standard chorizo. Possibly think of re branding them as ‘chorizo flavour’ at the least. Very disappointed.

Store LocationNewcomb Vic
SED

SEDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Crusty Baguette with Palm Oil

Bought a "Crusty Baguette" a few days ago and it's very disappointing. Not crusty at all, but very soft and doughy. The worst is, it contains Palm Oil. Everyone knows by now the devasting effect Palm Oil has on ecosystems and wildlife ( and " sustainable Palm Oil" is just greenwashing)
Is it really necessary to include Palm Oil in bread?
I usually avoid white breads, but needed it for a special reason.
Will never buy this again.

Store LocationSouthport Park

tracey r.

tracey r.asked

Physical store

Why don't you sell racks of lamb in your stores any more but they are available to order online I don't shop online

Bent O.
Bent O.

Ask them directly as they don’t reply here

jpc43
jpc43

funny that i just bought some from the store they had plenty

george
george

I bought 2 racks this morning from the store

daveasked

Physical store

I shop at Deception Bay store and could not buy 3 basic items. 1. Mud Cake in fact any fresh cakes. 2.Hungarian Salami mild or hot. 3. Devon from the deli This was on Monday afternoon. I was informed by staff that they had none in stock My question is how could you run out of three basic items like these ?

Yes and the QUESTION WAS
why were they totally out of 3 basic products ???? on a Monday afternoon Possibly because it is in a lower socioeconomic area and they dont give a rats arse about customers in Dbay Or is it because they got caught ripping off their employees and have to cut back on stock orders topay them back. Go to woolies at Kenmore and its a different story And by the way the site said ask a question which i did

Fired Up
Fired Up

I would never classify cake, salami and devon as BASIC items. As you know they don’t answer in this review site. Easy solution-shop at Kenmore

bill bayley
bill bayley

have you thought about asking woolworths instead of here this is a review site

Mike H.asked

Physical store

Is the current meat packaging in Woolies
going to continue. Meat is grey and smells. Both beef and pork are disgusting. Have moved to Coles in the interim. Hoping we change back to original meat products.

minni
minni

Ask the store

Mike H.

Have spoken to store staff who are not happy and are receiving many complaints