1.8

FuhengGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Must Read

Kiwi Consumer

Kiwi ConsumerAuckland, New Zealand

Unsolicited cold calling. Reminding me of the film "Boiler Room"

Duane

DuaneSydney, NSW

Gone, gone, gone...

After a number of months of following up with the tech and customer support for system operational failures, reporting and notification failures, I've found that the website and client portal has now gone and it would seem all my money gone with it.

Online Forex / Share Trading Services

Find out how World Binary Exchange compares to other Online Forex / Share Trading Services

Adam N

Adam NPerth

Mark WMelbourne

World Binary exchange ongoing harrassment

Terrible

I agreed to the trial when they did not call an time I emailed them that they had defaulted on the agreement , they insist I was called on time and want payment. it wont be happening, if I hear from any debt collectors I will take it to the small claims court, if I hear from them again I will seek harassment charges do not agree or talk to these cold calling runners, I don't need any credit ratings but defamation will be followed up. They are not a financial Australian registered group and should not be selling trade signals.

DamanonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Disgusted

After a hard line sell I cancelled the free trial before it started with an email and an online form. World Binary Exchange then sent me an invoice of $1990 USD for failing to attend and threatening a mark against my credit rating and debt recovery charges if not paid within 7 days... my advice is stay away... If a sales person promises you $5000 to 50,000 a month, then one has to ask "why are they wasting their time cold selling?"

Damanon

I will not be paying anything, I will not have anything to do with your fraud and will recommend others to take extreme caution.

Nigel E.

Nigel E.Sydney

I Feel Confident with my Investments

World Binary Exchange has offered me the opportunity to make sure I have something to retire with. They are already producing terrific results and I felt confident in confiding my superannuation to their investments. The appointed trader has kept me informed about issues and has taken every call of mine. I recommend them to everyone.

gogofaster

gogofasterSydney

Stay away

Received a call about a better way to make money (should have hung up then).
    He then arranged for a 3 day trial. The catch here is that if you do not complete the trial you have to cough up US$999 (+GST). I did the go ahead with the trial and on the first night the success rate was 40%. At this stage I was told the strategy was to double the amounts to place (bet). I tried to get out of the trial at this stage and they threaten to send an invoice for US$999 not completing the trial to a debt collector.
    My suggestion is to keep away from this group especially since they are using threats before I have even signed up.

Online Forex / Share Trading Services