World Gym

World Gym

See the Best Gyms in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for World Gym? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.5
  • Rates and Fees
57Bundy
57BundyLavington

Great equipment - Rotten attitude

I cancelled my membership at World Gym Albury in February 2020 and no response from them until June when they advised that they were reopening. Suddenly money was going out of my account again! I emailed them that I had cancelled my membership and that they did not have permission to debit my account but they kept taking money out. Finally I cancelled my card which then made their debit company contact me and they will hopefully sort things out. They were very nice when they were taking my $$ but not so good when I wanted to cancel!

Felicity
FelicityPenrith

Good Equipment - Poor Service

At the Penrith location, gym equipment is mostly good quality and they have a decent range. There is 3 x Cross Trainers and one of them has been broken for over a year, further a few of the bikes require repairs which I work around.
The cleaning spray that is provided to wipe machines is empty half of the time, this and the paper should be checked each day and topped up as required.
The Customer Service is lacking from some staff, particularly the female staff and owner who could do with a reminder about service etiquette. The Male staff and owner are mostly good. All staff should be made aware that good Customer Service goes a long way, and is what keeps them in a job. Without us they wouldn't have a job.

Other Gyms