• Rates and Fees

No Delivery!

CAS-SXTS1555 refers. I have ordered a data SIM for my upcoming USA trip. Hasn't been delivered yet. No-one responding to this query. Not a great way to start a relationship...

Purchased in January 2020.

Sarah Jane D.
Sarah Jane D.

luisLima

Tier 1 and Tier 2 support no giving support or fixing issues

Purchased in March 2017.

George

GeorgePerth, WA

Wasted money

Tried to use it in North America and Australia. The MoreCards application with an original WorldSIM SIM card most of the time either not registering in local networks or shows "NO SIM" . Completely dissatisfied with this product. Would give it below zero, if I could. Don't waste you money for it.

Purchased in January 2020 for $120.00.

Do Not Use

Pretty useless. I’m learning the hard way that it is much easier and cheaper to buy SIM cards upon landing in each country, even if you’re going to give different ones like me.

Purchased in November 2019 at Website for $178.00.

KaseyM
KaseyM

No. One of my issues is that your customer service has been useless at least twice, so I have not been able to use my phone at all. Unless you’re giving me a refund, I don’t want anything more to do with this company or product.

Unreliable

Purchased in November 2019 at On line for $30.00.

Not a happy customer

Purchased in November 2019 for $200.00.

Blocked my communication line

Purchased at El Al flight for $100.00.

WorldSIM T.WorldSIM

Poor product and inadequate support.

Purchased in October 2019.

Mario R.
Mario R.

A useless piece of crap

Purchased in November 2019.

Sergio
Sergio

Disappointment !!! Terrible Service

My number cannot be reached by several phone numbers out of the UK. Calls are simply blocked. Very bad and non efficient customer service. I have been discussing this case for weeks, each time I must describe the problem from the beginning, time after time; a very frustrating situation. Communication with the company cannot be through email. Terrible service, be careful!!!

Purchased in November 2018.

Tim
Tim

Sorry, this is not my number.

WorldSIM T.WorldSIM

Verizon customers cannot receive or send texts to/from World Sim card users

Purchased in August 2019.

Terrible

Tried multiple times to get information on my order just continuously told not dispatched. No one answers the phone. Finally get told item is out of stock. Ask to cancel order and request refund, get no confirmation after several requests

Purchased in October 2019 for $218.00.

Slow, unresponsive, Bad customer service

First, I had to remind Worldsim to ship the hotspot so it arrived a month after ordering.
Second, since they were so slow, it arrived too late for the event I needed it for. Because of that, I ended up getting one locally.
Third, It arrived with a European charger (I'm in the USA).
Fourth, since the Worldsim ZTE MF65 hotspot was unneeded, I promptly requested a return & refund. Again, worldsim was unresponsive and conveniently waited until the return period was past. Then they finally responded to my third request for refund. Now they say "This Order is out of refund period."
Don't waste your time with this company.

Purchased in July 2019.

Fraudulent Company - DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM

Purchased in June 2019 for $120.00.

WorldSIM T.WorldSIM

Very friendly customer service always and very fast at solving problems. Well done to a awesome company. Also love the fact that their chat is available at most times and they are quick to answer.

Purchased in August 2019 for $28.00.

Learn from my lesson - AVOID

Purchased in June 2019 for $25.00.

Scammed by WorldSIM

Purchased in June 2019.

Bonita C.
Bonita C.
WorldSIM T.WorldSIM

Keep your money in your pocket.

Arjay
Arjay

Have responded as advised, but no ticket number in the subject line and I find my sim card has been suspended yet again despite balances on both cards.
What is going on!

WorldSIM T.WorldSIM

Defective WorldSIM Duet - Android & iPhone Dual SIM Adapter?

Ticket: CAS-224327-G9Q4P0
Received adapter in the mail within the stated delivery period. Was really looking forward until i tried to set it up. Despite calling help desk and after multiple follow up emails (no reply until i threaten to bring this matter via this feedback), i am still stuck with what seems like a defective product, unable to receive or make calls. There are many alternative products but i chose WorldSim because I thought I could rely on a BRAND but I have mistaken. On hindsight, i should have chosen a cheaper alternative. Personal opinion is to avoid this product - there is obvious reason why it is on offer! I requested for a refund and it was silence since...

Purchased in July 2019 for $49.99.

D Liew

I don’t think it is unreasonable to request for a refund if not resolved by end of this month (July 2019). It is the only way to make up for the lost of confidence in your product.

D Liew

WorldSIM, you did not even try to contact me despite “really pooling all our resources to look into the depth of the matter.” I seek a full refund from a defective product sold.

Bad service

The shipping process took about 3 weeks.
When I arrived in Canada, the network wasn't available and it was told me the problem would be fixed in 12/24 hours.
The next day, Sunday, no service again. In the chat they told me the service would probably be able by Monday, so another 24 hours late. I complained that I wouldn't buy again from them and ask for my money back and they didn't even bother to answer. Bad client service.

After writing the review, they sent me an e-mail and I was refunded. But I had to write first a negative review before they answer me properly.

Purchased in June 2019 for $25.00.