WorldSIM

Poor product and inadequate support.

Purchased in October 2019.

Mario R.
Mario R.

A useless piece of crap

Purchased in November 2019.

Sergio
Sergio

Disappointment !!! Terrible Service

My number cannot be reached by several phone numbers out of the UK. Calls are simply blocked. Very bad and non efficient customer service. I have been discussing this case for weeks, each time I must describe the problem from the beginning, time after time; a very frustrating situation. Communication with the company cannot be through email. Terrible service, be careful!!!

Purchased in November 2018.

Tim
Tim

Sorry, this is not my number.

WorldSIM T.WorldSIM

Verizon customers cannot receive or send texts to/from World Sim card users

Purchased in August 2019.

Terrible

Tried multiple times to get information on my order just continuously told not dispatched. No one answers the phone. Finally get told item is out of stock. Ask to cancel order and request refund, get no confirmation after several requests

Purchased in October 2019 for $218.00.

Slow, unresponsive, Bad customer service

First, I had to remind Worldsim to ship the hotspot so it arrived a month after ordering.
Second, since they were so slow, it arrived too late for the event I needed it for. Because of that, I ended up getting one locally.
Third, It arrived with a European charger (I'm in the USA).
Fourth, since the Worldsim ZTE MF65 hotspot was unneeded, I promptly requested a return & refund. Again, worldsim was unresponsive and conveniently waited until the return period was past. Then they finally responded to my third request for refund. Now they say "This Order is out of refund period."
Don't waste your time with this company.

Purchased in July 2019.

Fraudulent Company - DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM

Purchased in June 2019 for $120.00.

WorldSIM T.WorldSIM

Very friendly customer service always and very fast at solving problems. Well done to a awesome company. Also love the fact that their chat is available at most times and they are quick to answer.

Purchased in August 2019 for $28.00.

Learn from my lesson - AVOID

Purchased in June 2019 for $25.00.

Scammed by WorldSIM

Bonita C.
Bonita C.
WorldSIM T.WorldSIM

Keep your money in your pocket.

Arjay
Arjay

Have responded as advised, but no ticket number in the subject line and I find my sim card has been suspended yet again despite balances on both cards.
What is going on!

WorldSIM T.WorldSIM

Defective WorldSIM Duet - Android & iPhone Dual SIM Adapter?

Ticket: CAS-224327-G9Q4P0
Received adapter in the mail within the stated delivery period. Was really looking forward until i tried to set it up. Despite calling help desk and after multiple follow up emails (no reply until i threaten to bring this matter via this feedback), i am still stuck with what seems like a defective product, unable to receive or make calls. There are many alternative products but i chose WorldSim because I thought I could rely on a BRAND but I have mistaken. On hindsight, i should have chosen a cheaper alternative. Personal opinion is to avoid this product - there is obvious reason why it is on offer! I requested for a refund and it was silence since...

Purchased in July 2019 for $49.99.

D Liew

I don’t think it is unreasonable to request for a refund if not resolved by end of this month (July 2019). It is the only way to make up for the lost of confidence in your product.

D Liew

WorldSIM, you did not even try to contact me despite “really pooling all our resources to look into the depth of the matter.” I seek a full refund from a defective product sold.

Bad service

The shipping process took about 3 weeks.
When I arrived in Canada, the network wasn't available and it was told me the problem would be fixed in 12/24 hours.
The next day, Sunday, no service again. In the chat they told me the service would probably be able by Monday, so another 24 hours late. I complained that I wouldn't buy again from them and ask for my money back and they didn't even bother to answer. Bad client service.

After writing the review, they sent me an e-mail and I was refunded. But I had to write first a negative review before they answer me properly.

Purchased in June 2019 for $25.00.

Ken

KenAnnapolis

Quality Service at a resonable Price

WORLLDSIM service has been outstanding as I travel the world. It provides all the connectivity one could use at reasonable prices. It is much more economical than a monthly subscription if you are not a heavy cellular user. Well worth the price to use during your travels.

Customer support by Chat or e mail is extremely fast. Ken

Purchased in September 2017.

Frustrating Customer Support

I received the following error message after purchasing a bundle;

"Your order has been placed, But we are sorry there is an error processing your order. If you do not receive order confirmation email within 24 Hours.
Please contact our Customer Service team and mentioned your this reference number:200083296
We will process your order. Thank You!"

In almost 48hrs there has been no response to emails besides auto response. The bundle I purchased has not been activated. Chat gave no concrete feedback.

Needed this service for a 4-day trip and not getting a resolution in three days is pretty frustrating.

Fake side

This is fake side .. don’t apply any SIM REQUEST.. word of cheating company. Beware from this fraud and fake company.. they will take your money in account.. please be careful

Purchased in June 2019 at 12 Volt Direct Online store for $20.00.

Don't Waste Your Time and Certainly Not your Money with World Sim

WorldSIM T.WorldSIM

Pointless!! Just stick to your own country's service.

Purchased in February 2019 for $27.00.

WorldSIM T.WorldSIM

World SIM Dual Bluetooth Adapter. False Advertising. Web Page says it Supports SMS, support says it does not.Audio Prob.

I bought the World SIM so that I could send and receive SMS and make calls using my US SIM while traveling Europe. Phone is a Galaxy S8. SMS does not work. Chatted WorldSIM and they say SMS is not supported (contradicting their own web page).

Also, when I tried making calls using the adapter, I could hear the person I was calling, but they could not hear me.

Can't call. Can't text. Only function seems to be as a caller ID for the SIM in the adapter. Does not work as advertised and not worth the money spent.

Purchased in May 2019.

Traveller108
Traveller108

Support is rude and worthless

Well I ordered a simcard Sunday. And till today Friday I still haven’t received a confirmation email (after talking with 3 different staff members on different days, I will add the last conversation with ohh so lovely Matt, who apparently thinks I’m his friend from school the way he addresses to a client having a issue) And even after his promises.... guess what, I’m still waiting probably they couldn’t find the send button.

• +1