WorldSIM

See the Best Travel SIMs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by WorldSIM

• Rates and Fees

Paid Rs. 3588 for a US Number. Got a UK Instead that doesn't even work right.

Absolutely disappointed with World Sim services. I booked their service via BookMyForex. They gave the Sim real quick but the SIM has scrambling numbers and I can't share this number anywhere. They have given a really weird reason stating that there's some issue with US numbers and their team is "working on the issue". After exchanging a couple of emails, the issue still hasn't been resolved and now every time I use their International SIM, a different number reflects on the receiver's phone display. They have not bothered to fix the issue or even get back to me saying that there may be a delay in response/service. Highly! Highly Disappointing. Money totally wasted here!

This company is smoke and mirrors.

This company is smoke and mirrors. Deplorable "service", fake reviews in TrustPilot, the Facebook Page is a joke, and they take users for fools. That "taking" includes inexplicable charges, eroding of credits, that can be interpreted as silent theft. Mysterious terms of service and constantly changing fees, that make tropical weather patterns, seem stable. With over 40+ years in technology, and 6 of those being exposed to the "services" of WorldSIM, I cannot cut up my SIM card, into small enough pieces. This "company" is the epitome of being conned into parting with good money, to receive bad "service" in return. WorldSIM is to be given a VERY wide berth. Run, don't walk.

Purchased in July 2015 for $45.00.

Mark W.
Mark W.Sydney, NSW

In the Past Was Fine Now a Total Joke

Purchased in February 2008.

SCAMMERS

Do not purchase !!!!! The "FREE" US number is a virtual number that cost you 17 cents a minute for incoming calls. They advertise free US number and free incoming calls. Now I am forced to use it and use up the credit or spend more money to ship it back. DO NOT do business with these SCAMMERS.

Purchased in April 2020 at Worldsim.com for $30.00.

popster653Sydney, NSW

Connection Help Excellent

I used the WorldSim Chat line (Annie) to get help in activating a Sim card (it wouldnt activate as it should have). She was terrific, responded quickly and was very patient. I do think the set up process could be more seamless but, once set up, the service works brilliantly and is quite quick. Wonderful!

Purchased in March 2020 at Worldsim for $175.00.

Very bad customer service and experience.

Paid for a SIM card 10 days previous to my trip. It didn’t arrive and when I asked for the refund, they put a lot of obstacles and haven’t done it to date.

Purchased in February 2020 for $27.00.

WorldSIM T.WorldSIM

Never received my order and didn't get any answers either!

I'd ordered a sim card on the 6th of December for a trip on Christmas day - I have never received my sim card.
Never received my order and didn't get any answers either after I opened countless tickets asking for a refund.

Purchased in December 2019.

Stella
Stella

Hello, thanks for the answer. I actually placed the order on November 30th , ORD-7474056-B5M0W0 , maybe that's why. Anyhow those are the details. Will Also send an email. Can you see the order now? Thank you

No Delivery!

CAS-SXTS1555 refers. I have ordered a data SIM for my upcoming USA trip. Hasn't been delivered yet. No-one responding to this query. Not a great way to start a relationship...

Purchased in January 2020.

Sarah Jane D.
Sarah Jane D.

luisLima

Tier 1 and Tier 2 support no giving support or fixing issues

Purchased in March 2017.

George
GeorgePerth, WA

Wasted money

Tried to use it in North America and Australia. The MoreCards application with an original WorldSIM SIM card most of the time either not registering in local networks or shows "NO SIM" . Completely dissatisfied with this product. Would give it below zero, if I could. Don't waste you money for it.

Purchased in January 2020 for $120.00.

Do Not Use

Pretty useless. I’m learning the hard way that it is much easier and cheaper to buy SIM cards upon landing in each country, even if you’re going to give different ones like me.

Purchased in November 2019 at Website for $178.00.

KaseyM
KaseyM

No. One of my issues is that your customer service has been useless at least twice, so I have not been able to use my phone at all. Unless you’re giving me a refund, I don’t want anything more to do with this company or product.

Unreliable

Purchased in November 2019 at On line for $30.00.

Not a happy customer

Purchased in November 2019 for $200.00.

Blocked my communication line

Purchased at El Al flight for $100.00.

WorldSIM T.WorldSIM

Poor product and inadequate support.

Purchased in October 2019.

Mario R.
Mario R.

D Bardyasked

world sim is fraud i placed order for more than month and till date i have not seen my sim card nor my money Order No: ORD-7481028-L4B7M4. Any help?

D Bardy

i feel i was defrauded worldsim

popster653

You need to follow up. It is not a fraud. Possibly its customer service needs to be better like a lot of companies who deal with a large number of small transactions. I have my Sim (March 2020), it works a treat, all good.

D Bardy

it is fraud. you might be member of fraud gang trying to fool people.it not be fraud the day i receive my order

Ruh
Ruhasked

Duet not supported by iPhone X?

anthony w.
anthony w.asked

Is there a customer service number I can call because I'm having some issues and would like to resolve it?

Yanki A.
Yanki A.

I couldn't find a telephone number but I had an Internet chat with support representative

Get an answer from our members and WorldSIM representatives

Sim Corner