Wotherspoon Wealth

Wotherspoon Wealth

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Financial Planning in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Independent help and advice.

We needed help with financial advice, and recommendations for a good accountant, due to sudden changes in circumstances.

Wotherspoon Wealth was extremely helpful, impartial, and offered choices in accountants that they knew of, according to the type of service we needed.
It's very unusual to find a truly independent financial planner/advisor, who hasn't a pre-arranged kickback plan with certain companies and products.

I was extremely impressed with their knowledge, behaviour and helpfulness. I can't say enough.
We'll be back for solid financial planning as soon as the current issues are settled.
I must stress how truly helpful they were, and how 'at ease' I felt.

Well educated, professional service with no ulterior motives due to interest conflicts.
A wonderful, wonderful company - I wish to laud them from the hilltops - everyone who is considering a financial planner should consider Wotherspoon Wealth.