WridgWays NSW, Villawood

WridgWays NSW, Villawood

1.0 from 1 review

Avoid at all costs - You get what you pay for

Interstate move from Sydney to Adelaide
No communication, informed of a ten day delay to my delivery on the day it was due. I was only informed because i rung up and asked where the delivery was. I took the day off work to be there for the delivery of goods and they just didn't show up.
Given advice by the sales consultant to take out insurance to ensure I am covered in the event of damage. Goods were damaged and my claim has been rejected because Wridgeways did not pack the items. They new this all along as I was always packing the goods myself to save on more fees. They are happy to take your insurance money but do not look after you at all with a claim. They even signed the delivery docket taking the blame for damaged goods due to poor loading however I am still yet to see a dollar in over three months and continue to be told my claim is rejected.

Spend a bit more and go with a respectable company like Nuss.