WridgWays

NSW, QLD, VIC, Dandenong South, etc...

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Harold
HaroldSydney, NSW

Wridgways - By far the worst company in the industry (absolutely disgraceful!)

Please respond

Ongoing Ordeal with Wridgways

Whole household lost/stolen

6 weeks after pick up of a full household (2 shipping containers) we can't get any valid information on where our household is. No return phone calls, text messages or emails. If you don't want to lose everything you own, don't choose Wridgways. They owe a lot of people money a lot of money and this is causing delays and the holding of innocent bystanders possessions to ransom. 1 star was mandatory..

Aleisha
Aleisha

Poor service, avoid!!

Poor responsiveness. Been waiting a month longer than quoted delivery time. Supposed to arrive in mid April. Hadn’t even left the destination at that point but no one bothered to tell us. Have had contact with 12 different people and still no one can tell me clearly where my stuff is. Do not use.

gary.trounson
gary.trounsonFar North Queensland, QLD

Too many problems

After the friendly guys from Dandenong picked up our belongings from our home in the Yarra Valley on the 11th March it was promised to be delivered on the 26th March, after many excuses of rain delays and not paying their bills to other 3rd party carriers it is now nearing the end of May. Under no circumstances use this company. They are under liquidation. They transfer your complaints onto message banks and don’t return your calls.

Tony
TonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid at all costs

Ridgeways was great at first. They collected my furniture on the 25th of February 2021. It’s now the middle of May and I haven’t seen my furniture and don’t think I ever will as no one can give me answers to my calls and emails. Avoid at all costs

Job Satisfaction

Completely unreliable and inept communication

After having stored a house worth of goods with them for 10 years as was living o/s we are now trying to get it out of storage. We had a date booked last week and they literally cancelled 20 minutes before they were due to arrive. Via email. No reasonable explanation given. 3 business days later and still now follow up on when delivery can be rescheduled and no expectations set. Will we be 1 week, 1 month or 1 year without our stuff. Who knows? Incurring out of pocket costs by the day as now need to either extend temporary accommodation or start furnishings current place with the basics - not to mention the stress and anxiety thisnis causing. Absolutely furious and disgusted with the service from this 'professional' removal company.

Robert
RobertSydney, NSW

Unable to keep confirmed delivery dates and no reason provided why

Ash K
Ash KQueensland
  • WA

Waste of time and money

Sameer
SameerWestern Australia
  • WA

Terrible, Poor and Unprofessional Customer Service (Please go with somebody else)

Paul N.
Paul N.Far North Queensland, QLD

Bunch of criminals totally avoid!

Never use this company unless you want to experience a homeless lifestyle.

DeandraDarling Downs, QLD

A very happy customer

Single house moving from Toowoomba to Cairns and the move was as smooth as possible. Every step was painless, communication was transparent and the company was professional from every angle

Smooth and no fuss move

We had 32 boxes prepacked with household belongings to be moved from The Shoalhaven NSW to Darwin NT.
From the quote and follow ups to the actual uplift, transport and drop off it has been simple, no problems.
All the staff we dealt with were helpful, friendly and efficient.
Very happy with the 4 weeks wait rather than the 4-6 that was quoted. (With COVID I feel this is a really good effort)
I really recommend Wridgways way over another company that had quoted but who proved to be disappointing and unreliable.

Anna DD
Anna DDasked
QLD

I am trying to have my shipment delivered and have requested Wridgways that they do this ASAP. My shipment has been in storage with Wridgways for some time now. I first of all heard nothing from them. Then tried telephoning them using tel nos I had in my correspondence with them. The numbers now do not exist. The latest communication was from the Chief Commercial Officer who promised to pass my request to a Branch Handler. Nothing happened as yet. the worst is you cannot actually get anybody to respond to.

Jess L.
Jess L.

I am experiencing 3xqbtky the same issues. Trying to get stuff out of storage that has been with them for 10 years. Even had a date booked and they cancelled the morning of delivery. No reasonable response from anyone. Absolutely useless.

N J SWIFT
N J SWIFTasked
WridgWays

I’m waiting for belongings picked up on 21 and 22 September 2020; I was told it had left WA on 26/12/2020. On checking the ship today, it’s en route to China. I am not in China.
Do you know when my belongings will be delivered?

Loren
Lorenasked
VIC, Dandenong South

Why was my review rejected?
Titled A Wonderful Day...
Loren

Get an answer from our members and WridgWays representatives