WridgWays

3.3

352 reviews · Statistics

61% · 213137 · 39%
Job Satisfaction
See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

WridgWays352 reviews
Karen V.
Karen V.
  Verified QLD, Garbutt

Dreadful sloppy lazy removal company

Was having a stem cell transplant was told I was going to die and on top of that going through a divorce- on top of court, illness and Federal Court WridgWays destroyed ever price of furniture - Moran couch ripped $19’000 table marked deeply and chairs broken - disgusting service 0/10
Trish Radke
Trish Radke
  Verified WridgWays

They’ve gone broke… can’t find my belongings

Wridgways has had my shipment since before the start of covid. I couldn’t travel
But was assured everything was safe and secure in melb. I didn’t know they went into receivership. No contact from company. Now no one can help me find my stuff! Contacted Kent’s removals who took over their warehouses… and they don’t seem to care at all. This is everything that is meaningful in my life.. Missing!
Any one got any suggestions? Or similar experiences? Msg me [Contact Detail Removed]
VishalNSWSydney, NSW2 posts
  Verified NSW, Villawood
Ashley I.
Ashley I.3 posts
  Verified QLD, Garbutt

Don't even try them

I had moved from Wagga to Townsville a few years back and my stuff arrived 6 weeks late in terrible condition. I gave them another chance moving to Brisbane and they lost my belongings, wouldn't return my calls or assist in any way. They also forgot half of my things and told me on the day it was due, that I would have to wait a few weeks for them to bring the rest because they were busy.
I reached out on social media and I was told it was too late, my stuff was gone and if I wanted, I could have the $600 to claim their insurance.
Go with someone else - this company is a joke. I also heard they were closing down, I'm not surprised.
Richie r.2 posts
  Verified ACT, Queanbeyan

Theyre gone now, you cant book them in their current state

I moved not even a full container of furniture from Canberra to Townsville. I waited a grand total of 12 weeks for my container to arrive.
Most of my texts, emails were ignored or palmed off. Upon delivery, some of the items were broken, and the only response was you didnt pay for insurance.
Any requests for a refund of payments made in advance were ignored. Communication was basically not done, until they were ready to front up with answers.
Theyre now out of the business, and not a moment too soon.
Ive mow moved from Townsville to Darwin, and a bigger shipment has made that journey in not even 5 days... Go with Kents
David c
David cQLDFar North Queensland, QLD
  Verified QLD

Don’t want to pay out. One said electric Bose Bikes are expensive so we should take them apart ,no respect

Stay away from Wridgeways they promise something they can’t deliver, the want receipts for something over 12 years old , pictures, they want you as the customer to find a replacement then they want you as the customer to arrange three repair quotes, they are quick enough to take your contract, take you money for upload and download of your furniture and take a high premium for non insistent insurance. One Wridgeways staff told me that a member of Wridgeways used his company , took insurance out and after 6 months still haven’t been paid out !!!!! What does that say, not professional in any way / STAY AWAY who audits companies like this, Too many broken antique, plant stand, standard lamps, etc
Tagish
TagishNSWMid North Coast, NSW2 posts
  Verified WA, Bunbury
Lavender
LavenderQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts
  Verified VIC, Dandenong South

Don’t move with them please

We moved our household with WridgWays from Melbourne 11 days ago. They can not give us any information when we will be receiving our furniture. The numbers of the head office and the Victoria office and the Brisbane office does not answer or disconnected. After contacting the only person we can access several times, now we have been told that the company has issues and we will hear on the news about the issues that they have. Please don’t use them as removalists.
Daniela E.
Losing It
Losing It
  Verified QLD, Acacia Ridge

Whole household lost/stolen

6 weeks after pick up of a full household (2 shipping containers) we can't get any valid information on where our household is. No return phone calls, text messages or emails. If you don't want to lose everything you own, don't choose Wridgways. They owe a lot of people money a lot of money and this is causing delays and the holding of innocent bystanders possessions to ransom. 1 star was mandatory..
Aleisha
Aleisha3 posts
  Verified QLD

Poor service, avoid!!

Poor responsiveness. Been waiting a month longer than quoted delivery time. Supposed to arrive in mid April. Hadn’t even left the destination at that point but no one bothered to tell us. Have had contact with 12 different people and still no one can tell me clearly where my stuff is. Do not use.