WridgWays

NSW, QLD, VIC, Dandenong South, etc...

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Phenomenal and first class removal Team

WridgWays recently facilitated the move from our 4 Bedroom house in Canberra to an interstate location. The entire Team worked tirelessly from start to finish to ensure the perfect Customer service !
Nathan Cicchini (Sales Consultant) inspired us with the confidence to instruct Wridgways to look after us selling his Companies protocols and procedures. What a fantastic brand advocate this gentleman is. Thank you Nathan.
Brett lead the removal Team from the front and by example and again, what a huge advocate for your Company.
Thank you Wridgways !!

Quick and professional

Big single house on 2 floors;
Long distance move (from Mexico City)
It took the two guys from Wridgways just 3 hours to unload a 1/2container, unpack everything, mount a huge table, clean up all the empty boxes. Very nice, quick and professional

Paul

PaulSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent move by professionals

We moved a four bedroom house from the country to the coast. The three men worked so hard, were so helpful, professional and courteous. I could not fault them, goods were packed so quick with no breakages or issues. Unpacking was even faster - god they were great. WridgWays Canberra should be proud.

A great removalist

We wish to thank all concerned at WridgeWays for the terrific job they did in handling our move in October 2019 from Milperra to Leura (about 95kms). This involved a move from a 3 bedroom house and garage. Everything happened without a hitch from start to finish and we are grateful for a job very well done. A special mention to our removalists on the day, Carl and Terry. We were not only amazed by their strength and professionalism but the excellent care they took of our property and goods. They were also really cheerful and actually made the day a pleasant experience (well at least for us).

Cat15

Cat15Far North Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Professional and friendly service. We have used Wridgways three times now for interstate moves from Victoria to QLD. We Highly recommend them. We wouldnt use anyone else to transport our belongings.

WridgWaysWridgWays

Hi Cat15, thank you once again for choosing to move with WridgWays. We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. Enjoy your new home! Regards, WridgWays

Items Damage, Insurance massive delays on going

Poor customer service

We moved from Sydney to Perth in February with gold level insurance. Several items were damaged in transit. Insurance claim lodged 6 months ago. No reply despite multiple follow ups.

Lauren W.
Lauren W.

Hi. I sent an email two weeks ago with all of the info to the above address but have not heard back

Artie JMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wridgways is the Wrong Way - never again

Thanks Jason,
As per your suggestion I have sent my details to your 'customer care'.
I'm not sure how this can be elevated when as stated I have been ignored/placated by your executive - however I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Hi again Jason,
Ive yet to be contacted by your Customer Care people as you claimed I would be.
Could you please advise how long it normally takes for them to respond.

Gina59Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Worst Packing & handling of Furniture of any move I have ever had

Michael H.

Michael H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

PLEASE, Please, please DON’T use these guys......

JacCanberra 2600, ACT

Dreadful, very disappointing

Jac

I will do as you suggest but I have little confidence in your team now and suspect this is for appearances only given my experiences with Wridgways to date.

SWI

SWIMelbourne

Excellent service

We moved from Queensland to Vic with Wridgways 5 years ago and found the removalists experienced, friendly and professional. When we were moving back to Queensland, we approached Wridgways again and were provided with the same excellent and professional service (from Matt). Although we didn’t end up using Wridgways again as work ended up organising our move, I would have no hesitation recommending them.

Avoid at all costs - You get what you pay for

Exceptional service and attention

Office LocationNSW, Sydney

Hi Sharon.
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are so happy to hear that we made your move a stress-free and positive experience, and hope you are enjoying your new home. Thanks for moving with us!
Regards, WridgWays

GemB

GemBBrisbane

• QLD

I will never engage WridgWays again!

I recently relocated interstate with Wridgways and deeply regret my decision to choose this company.

It has been 30 days since my relocation, some of my possessions are still missing and Wridgways are unable to locate them. I am waiting on a decent status update and no one will return my calls within the promised time frames.

I am now waiting for a response from the Australian General Manager.

I am honestly shocked by the treatment I have received. The lack of communication and disregard for customer service is appalling. They do not value small business and I loathed giving 1 star for this review.

I strongly urge others to seek relocation services from alternative companies.

Office LocationQLD, Brisbane

AlexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible after sales service

Office LocationNSW, Sydney

Darran LRyde, NSW

Sly removalist with absolutely no regard for your belongings. Never moving with them again!

Office LocationVIC, Melbourne

An email has been sent.

Susan M

Susan MMelbourne

Company to be trusted with your most loved possessions

Hi Susan,
Thank you for your great feedback! We are so happy to hear that we made your move a stress-free and positive experience, and hope you are enjoying your new home. Thanks for moving with us! Regards, WridgWays

Gail

Gail

Never again- they treated us badly.

We were quoted $4346 by the Wridgways Estimator which we accepted. 7 days before the uplift we receive an email from Melbourne office informing us the price is now $8218. This is despicable treatment. As second time users of this company we expected much better treatment. Being pensioners our health has suffered, all caused by Wridgways lack of thought and consideration. SHAME on you Wridgways.

Office LocationVIC, Melbourne

Professional and reliable

Overall great customer service, very professional, helpful relocating from QLD to Western Australia. Easy to communicate with, they did a great job packing and moving our belongings. There were a few minor scratches on some items but the insurance has covered the damaged.

Hi Lucia,
Thank you for your great feedback! We are so happy to hear that we made your move a stress-free and positive experience, and hope you are enjoying your new home. Regards, WridgWays

gina

ginaasked

How long does it take for me to get my belongings back when having paid in full for Santa Fe Wridgeways - to re- wrap and box my goods which have been sat in the Brisbane storage for some time, then sent to Sydney to be put in a container then shipped to Canada? It has has been just over a month now and I have been told they are still waiting for the final documents- before they can inform me when my things will be shipped.

WridgWaysWridgWays

Hi Gina, I'd really like to provide you with an answer to your question, but need a little bit more information before we can look into this. Would you be able to either send us a private message, or alternatively send an email to customercare@santafewridgways.com with the full name you booked your move under, as well as your best contact number. Apologies for the delays and frustration you have encountered, and we will be in touch soon. Regards. Santa Fe Wridgways

Dv4

Dv4asked

Planning a move from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to Brisbane. Santa Fe is pretty reputable here in Malaysia and the South East Asian region. The pre-move survey was done efficiently and the person who conducted it was very knowledgeable too. Is this an issue specific to Santa Fe Wridgways Au? I'm worried about using them now.

ember

Run away from this company. Along with a loss of personal items which have never been found or paid for, the company gets every thing wrong. We employed them for an exclusive 40 ft container only to find after I left Australia they removed items without my consent and prompty lost an unknown amount of items as their inventory was not accurate.
I have not heard from them about my lost property since I was told by a manager they would fix it.
In short do yourself a favour DO NOT MOVE with this company. I could go on for pages regarding the problems we encountered but read the reviews and ask yourself why there are 4 or 5 fantastic reviews all in the same month ???? followed by reviews from people that had no end of issues.
Hope this helps

Hi Dv4,

Santa Fe Wridgways has a very strong reputation in Australia too, with 124 years of experience in moving both locally and globally. We acknowledge that every now and again mistakes can be made, and we make a genuine effort to resolve any issues that may occur during a move. The nature of our industry does mean that people are much more likely to share bad news rather than good news, and we regret that this can sometimes make it seem that our committment to Five Star Service has wavered. Whenever a negative review is received we contact the customer immediately, as long as they have provided identifying information, and will work collaboratively to ensure a resolution is reached. Our customers are what matters the most to us, and we would love to have the opportunity to prove this to you if you do choose to move with us. Please contact customercare@santafewridgways.com if you have any further queries.

Regards,

Santa Fe Wridgways

John Y.
John Y.

I felt the until I received my property damaged and even when the driver signed a document and wrote that the move caused the damage, Santa Fe refused to reimburse.
I would not recommend them.

emberasked

Are the good reviews authentic? With all the problems we have had with this company and its sister company NZ Van Lines I can't imagine the reviews could possibly be great with one person and so totally incompetent with the next?

HONESTY COUNTS
HONESTY COUNTS

Feed back reviews late August / september 2015 are bogus positive reviews and should be removed- by product review - it was the brain child of their marketing department at the time

ember

If all product reviews for August/September 2015 are fraudulent positive reviews this company should be investigated and charges accordingly.
Product review are also responsible for the validity of their reviews. Product review have zero credibility if this is the case and should be held accountable.
These claims warrant further investigation.

John
John

I've been offered a "FREE Hoyts Cinema Double Pass" for a review. While it isn't conditional on providing a good review, I was called a couple of days before to ask for a rating on how the move went (it was fine, but I'm a uncomfortable knowing they solicit reviews like that). Moved July 2016.

Get an answer from our members and WridgWays representatives