WridgWays

NSW, QLD, VIC, Dandenong South, etc...

3.6

Mel

MelSydney, NSW

Horrible service, damages and caused more stress than it was worth

I enlisted Wridgeways to move from Vic back to NSW with sometime in storage, the uplift from Melbourne was fine but the move from storage to my place in NSW... Terrible!! Damaged furniture and their attitude was shocking, making a stressful move even worse... not happy and wouldn’t recommend

Garry Thomas

Garry ThomasWheatbelt, WA

Very impressed with the service

James arranged our move that went very smoothly. We had quite a lot of boxes and furniture that needed to be moved from Dalyellup to Tooday. We also had a lot of pot plants and hanging baskets which the loaded as well.
James and Rob from Bunbury were very careful with our belongings with wrapping and protective materials. The 2 guys at the Toodyay end were just as impressive. I’m sorry I can’t remember their names but they were careful in placing the 2 container loads where we wanted. It wasn’t an easy access but they just got on with the job and did it very well. I have no hesitation in recommending WridgWays for any removal activities. Thanks James.

Julie C.

Julie C.Canberra 2600, ACT

A total nightmare

Moved a 2 bedroom apartment a short distance, 20 minutes.
So many damaged/ smashed & missing items.
8 weeks later nothing is resolved, it’s almost impossible to receive any reply after dozens of calls & emails & when you do it’s ‘referred to management’.
The saga continues, what an absolute nightmare.

Tricia d.

Tricia d.Perth, WA

• NSW

The worst move we have encountered in our lives COO now based in Melbourne

Diana S.

Diana S.North Queensland, QLD

Efficient, on time and nothing damaged

Thanks WridgWays for making our move from Canberra to Airlie Beach as smooth as possible. The boys in both ACT and QLD were efficient, on time & friendly. Nothing was damaged. Definitely recommend.

Roy

RoySydney, NSW

• NSW

Completely unprofessional moving! Superb in procrastination!

I am a current client of this unprofessional company. My shipment was collected from Hong Kong on 28 March 2020 and this company claimed that the delivery time would be 5-8 weeks. After repeated emails and voice messages, they finally told me that my stuff was still sitting in the origin after 9 weeks! They did not give me any explanation at all and their replies are simply procrastinating.

NEVER hire this company unless you want to dump everything you own at a very high cost!

Excellent Service

We were only moving 4kms up the road and used WridgWays to pack, move and unpack our house. From the initial quote through to the actual move the staff were friendly and efficient. All were on time and very respectful of our belongings whilst packing and unpacking

• NSW

Absolutely appalling movers, utterly disgusted

David Y

David YSydney, NSW

Warning! Destroyed my furniture

Please also refer to my google review for more details.
Do not trust them with your valuables! My move with wridgways has resulted in tens of thousands of dollars damage to my belongings. 18 months ago!! If you care at all about what is yours avoid these cowboys! I have even received a call from the companies coo [name removed] me I would be compensated. That was over 1 year ago. Multiple calls and messages left by me to [name removed] for a return call have been ignored. (he gave me his personal mobile believe it or not) if you receive this kind of service from the man in charge of the business imagine the example he sets for the rest of his staff. Shocker!

• NSW

They lost at least one of our boxes and have barely communicated with me to assist in finding the missing items

Do not use them for international removals!

The salesman was great at the start. Quick response to emails and a very fair price but when that was all approved and signed and money paid I was appointed a moving manager and trying to get information out of him was hard work. I'm not a stressful person but I like to be informed about my times and contacts where my things were getting shipped to. Now my things are in the Netherlands and the shipping company here is holding my belongings and going to start charging me storage fees because Wrigeways has not paid their bills. I now I ring Wrigeways and they put me through to accounts which can not be contacted. Absolutely disgusting!

Jill V.

Jill V.Sydney, NSW

Mighty moving men.

Nathan and Caleb from WridgWays moved a room full of boxed and other items to be taken to Perth.
They had been working most of the day when they arrived and yet remained cheerful.
I felt I needed to thank them publicly as they are such hard working and helpful young men. Being a removalist certainly wouldn't be an easy job.
Well done Wridgways for employing the best.

M.J.SteelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disgusting. What a mistake.

Couldn't be happier!

I engaged with Wridgways as a way of getting a third quote for my move between suburbs in the inner-south to a suburb in the north of Canberra. The quote came back in with half an hour of submitting my inventory list and was literally half the price of the others I received. The sales and post-sales team were all wonderful, but not a patch on the removalists on the day! Lightening fast and so well organised, I have never seen anything like it. All the boys were friendly, polite and great communicators - I will be actively recommending this company to anyone looking for removalists.

WridgWaysWridgWays

Hello Erin. thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are so happy to hear that we made your move such a positive experience. We hope you are enjoying your new home and thank you once again for moving with us! Regards, WridgWays

jibin0102Perth

• NSW

Insurance and claim process is a joke

Did an interstate transport from WA to NSW with Wridgways. I opted for the gold cover insurance from them. The stuff arrived broken TV, mold and dew, torn lounge suite and broken washing machine. Its been 3 months since i put the claim and still haven't had a resolution yet. Just back and forth emails with stupid random offers and claims. Opened up a dispute with Cowden who is the insurance broker and even after receiving recommendation from them WridgWays have not responded. They don't give a sh*t about customer service, try and avoid at all cost

jibin0102

I am not directly dealing with WridgWays anymore, I wont be doing in the future either. Your Insurance Manger couldn't even attend my call or give a call back for over 2 weeks. All communications are being done through Cowden or Zurich direct

WridgWaysWridgWays

Hello Jibin, thank you once again for your feedback. We will pass this along to our management team so we can work to improve our systems and processes. Regards, WridgWays

Find out how WridgWays compares to other Furniture Removalists

Damaged/broke fragile items; unresponsive to claims

Small amount of furniture to move from Canberra to Townsville. There were only 2 fragile items, both clearly needed care and both were broken. A large sheet of glass to cover a side-board was smashed and a wooden sculpture was broken.
Now more than a month since the damage, and there has been no replacement, no useful response, despite repeated requests.
All their marketing is about "peace of mind"; I decided to pay their higher prices to get that "peace of mind". Very disappointing

Disappointed.

I'll forward some of the existing correspondence to that email address, but it's disappointing that I need to send the information somewhere new.

Disappointed.

well, I forwarded details as requested, and 5 days later, I've not received as much as an acknowledgement email. Why does it need to be "escalated" to the management team, instead of simply resolved?!

They don’t care about your stuff

I recently moved from WA to VIC, after paying and sending back all the paperwork, the movers didn’t turn up on the day they were supposed to due to an “administrative error”. So sat around for a day missing work. They came on Monday, the guys were really nice. All the boxes were inventoried. However I asked for the bed frame to be wrapped to it doesn’t get damaged. When it turned up it had scratches and deep gouges in it. Also a box was missing. After numerous emails to Wridgeways about this they have done nothing. A whole box with goods has gone missing and my bed frame is damaged. Now they don’t reply to emails. This company takes your money and has absolutely no regard for you personal belongings.

Phenomenal and first class removal Team

WridgWays recently facilitated the move from our 4 Bedroom house in Canberra to an interstate location. The entire Team worked tirelessly from start to finish to ensure the perfect Customer service !
Nathan Cicchini (Sales Consultant) inspired us with the confidence to instruct Wridgways to look after us selling his Companies protocols and procedures. What a fantastic brand advocate this gentleman is. Thank you Nathan.
Brett lead the removal Team from the front and by example and again, what a huge advocate for your Company.
Thank you Wridgways !!

Quick and professional

Big single house on 2 floors;
Long distance move (from Mexico City)
It took the two guys from Wridgways just 3 hours to unload a 1/2container, unpack everything, mount a huge table, clean up all the empty boxes. Very nice, quick and professional

Paul

PaulSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent move by professionals

We moved a four bedroom house from the country to the coast. The three men worked so hard, were so helpful, professional and courteous. I could not fault them, goods were packed so quick with no breakages or issues. Unpacking was even faster - god they were great. WridgWays Canberra should be proud.

Adrianasked

WridgWays

Apparently this company doesn’t like it when you write negative reviews on here as they have them rejected and not posted. Seems mine was rejected and I wasn’t notified why.... I’ll just keep submitting until it gets through otherwise I’ll just keep leaving comments in the Q&A section... Review Below:

Brisbane contractors, do NOT do work for this company if they contract you to fix any damage they have done to their clients property.
They do not pay their bills and I’ve now had to pass on the invoice to my debt collector for collection.

Adrian

Still no review posted on why they enjoy skipping out on paying their contractors.
If anyone is thinking of using them for their removal needs, don’t bother, they can’t even pay contractors who fix the damage they cause to other peoples property.

gina

ginaasked

WridgWays

How long does it take for me to get my belongings back when having paid in full for Santa Fe Wridgeways - to re- wrap and box my goods which have been sat in the Brisbane storage for some time, then sent to Sydney to be put in a container then shipped to Canada? It has has been just over a month now and I have been told they are still waiting for the final documents- before they can inform me when my things will be shipped.

WridgWaysWridgWays

Hi Gina, I'd really like to provide you with an answer to your question, but need a little bit more information before we can look into this. Would you be able to either send us a private message, or alternatively send an email to customercare@santafewridgways.com with the full name you booked your move under, as well as your best contact number. Apologies for the delays and frustration you have encountered, and we will be in touch soon. Regards. Santa Fe Wridgways

Dv4

Dv4asked

WridgWays

Planning a move from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to Brisbane. Santa Fe is pretty reputable here in Malaysia and the South East Asian region. The pre-move survey was done efficiently and the person who conducted it was very knowledgeable too. Is this an issue specific to Santa Fe Wridgways Au? I'm worried about using them now.

ember
ember

Run away from this company. Along with a loss of personal items which have never been found or paid for, the company gets every thing wrong. We employed them for an exclusive 40 ft container only to find after I left Australia they removed items without my consent and prompty lost an unknown amount of items as their inventory was not accurate.
I have not heard from them about my lost property since I was told by a manager they would fix it.
In short do yourself a favour DO NOT MOVE with this company. I could go on for pages regarding the problems we encountered but read the reviews and ask yourself why there are 4 or 5 fantastic reviews all in the same month ???? followed by reviews from people that had no end of issues.
Hope this helps

Hi Dv4,

Santa Fe Wridgways has a very strong reputation in Australia too, with 124 years of experience in moving both locally and globally. We acknowledge that every now and again mistakes can be made, and we make a genuine effort to resolve any issues that may occur during a move. The nature of our industry does mean that people are much more likely to share bad news rather than good news, and we regret that this can sometimes make it seem that our committment to Five Star Service has wavered. Whenever a negative review is received we contact the customer immediately, as long as they have provided identifying information, and will work collaboratively to ensure a resolution is reached. Our customers are what matters the most to us, and we would love to have the opportunity to prove this to you if you do choose to move with us. Please contact customercare@santafewridgways.com if you have any further queries.

Regards,

Santa Fe Wridgways

John Y.
John Y.

I felt the until I received my property damaged and even when the driver signed a document and wrote that the move caused the damage, Santa Fe refused to reimburse.
I would not recommend them.

Get an answer from our members and WridgWays representatives