WridgWays

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Poor customer service

We moved from Sydney to Perth in February with gold level insurance. Several items were damaged in transit. Insurance claim lodged 6 months ago. No reply despite multiple follow ups.

Artie J

Artie JMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wridgways is the Wrong Way - never again

Gina59Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Worst Packing & handling of Furniture of any move I have ever had

Michael H.

Michael H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

PLEASE, Please, please DON’T use these guys......

JacCanberra 2600, ACT

Dreadful, very disappointing

Jac

I will do as you suggest but I have little confidence in your team now and suspect this is for appearances only given my experiences with Wridgways to date.

SWI

SWIMelbourne

Excellent service

We moved from Queensland to Vic with Wridgways 5 years ago and found the removalists experienced, friendly and professional. When we were moving back to Queensland, we approached Wridgways again and were provided with the same excellent and professional service (from Matt). Although we didn’t end up using Wridgways again as work ended up organising our move, I would have no hesitation recommending them.

Avoid at all costs - You get what you pay for

Exceptional service and attention

Office LocationNSW, Sydney

Hi Sharon.
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are so happy to hear that we made your move a stress-free and positive experience, and hope you are enjoying your new home. Thanks for moving with us!
Regards, WridgWays

GemB

GemBBrisbane

• QLD

I will never engage WridgWays again!

I recently relocated interstate with Wridgways and deeply regret my decision to choose this company.

It has been 30 days since my relocation, some of my possessions are still missing and Wridgways are unable to locate them. I am waiting on a decent status update and no one will return my calls within the promised time frames.

I am now waiting for a response from the Australian General Manager.

I am honestly shocked by the treatment I have received. The lack of communication and disregard for customer service is appalling. They do not value small business and I loathed giving 1 star for this review.

I strongly urge others to seek relocation services from alternative companies.

Office LocationQLD, Brisbane

AlexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible after sales service

Office LocationNSW, Sydney

Darran LRyde, NSW

Sly removalist with absolutely no regard for your belongings. Never moving with them again!

Office LocationVIC, Melbourne

An email has been sent.

Susan M

Susan MMelbourne

Company to be trusted with your most loved possessions

Hi Susan,
Thank you for your great feedback! We are so happy to hear that we made your move a stress-free and positive experience, and hope you are enjoying your new home. Thanks for moving with us! Regards, WridgWays

Gail

Gail

Never again- they treated us badly.

We were quoted $4346 by the Wridgways Estimator which we accepted. 7 days before the uplift we receive an email from Melbourne office informing us the price is now $8218. This is despicable treatment. As second time users of this company we expected much better treatment. Being pensioners our health has suffered, all caused by Wridgways lack of thought and consideration. SHAME on you Wridgways.

Office LocationVIC, Melbourne

Professional and reliable

Overall great customer service, very professional, helpful relocating from QLD to Western Australia. Easy to communicate with, they did a great job packing and moving our belongings. There were a few minor scratches on some items but the insurance has covered the damaged.

Hi Lucia,
Thank you for your great feedback! We are so happy to hear that we made your move a stress-free and positive experience, and hope you are enjoying your new home. Regards, WridgWays

ABCD

ABCDArana Hills

Dream of a move!!

This was a dream move, the staff on both were outstanding. On the move in day it was raining and our house is fully carpeted, the removalists took extra care and put down drop mats on both our floor and or belongings, they took extra time to wipe their feet well while they moved in and out the house. Nothing was to hard for the team. The whole interaction from the start to the end was easy and could not be faulted. Thank you.

Jason C.WridgWays

Thank you for getting in touch and giving us such lovely feedback. We are thrilled to hear that you had such a great moving experience.
Best wishes in your new home,

tomasp

tomaspVIC, 3205

Professional, straight-forward and a great company to deal with. Highly recommended.

Jason C.WridgWays

Hi Tomas P, thank you for your feedback! Our teams love hearing from our customers so I will make sure that the Brisbane and Melbourne crews see your comments on your great moving experience. Best wishes as you settle into your new home, WridgWays

Fantastic Service provided

Rohan

RohanMelbourne

Fantastic and efficient

They where great helping us move house very efficient by the time we got one bed apart ourselves our house had mostly been packed up we where very impressed. We would use them again for our next move

Jason C.WridgWays

Hi Rohan, thank you for your feedback! Our teams love hearing from our customers so I will make sure they see your comments on your excellent moving experience. Best wishes as you settle into your new home,

Perfect Interstate furniture Transfer

The communication and information was quick and accurate. I have dealt with Wridgway for interstate transfers before and will continue to do so. They are very professional and I haven't had any issues with both moves.
Our last move was from Bayswater Vic to Glenmore Park NSW.

Hi John,
Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. We are so happy to hear that we have made your experience such a positive one. I will be sure to pass your feedback along to the teams involved. All the best,

Satisfied Customer

My wife & I recently engaged Santa Fe Wridways to transport our furniture & personal effects from Melbourne to the Darling Downs in Queensland. We could not fault their service and have since recommended them to friends. John W

Dear John,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We are so happy to hear that we made your move a stress-free and positive experience, and hope you are enjoying your new home.
Regards,

gina

ginaasked

How long does it take for me to get my belongings back when having paid in full for Santa Fe Wridgeways - to re- wrap and box my goods which have been sat in the Brisbane storage for some time, then sent to Sydney to be put in a container then shipped to Canada? It has has been just over a month now and I have been told they are still waiting for the final documents- before they can inform me when my things will be shipped.

Jason C.WridgWays

Hi Gina, I'd really like to provide you with an answer to your question, but need a little bit more information before we can look into this. Would you be able to either send us a private message, or alternatively send an email to customercare@santafewridgways.com with the full name you booked your move under, as well as your best contact number. Apologies for the delays and frustration you have encountered, and we will be in touch soon. Regards. Santa Fe Wridgways

Dv4

Dv4asked

Planning a move from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to Brisbane. Santa Fe is pretty reputable here in Malaysia and the South East Asian region. The pre-move survey was done efficiently and the person who conducted it was very knowledgeable too. Is this an issue specific to Santa Fe Wridgways Au? I'm worried about using them now.

ember

Run away from this company. Along with a loss of personal items which have never been found or paid for, the company gets every thing wrong. We employed them for an exclusive 40 ft container only to find after I left Australia they removed items without my consent and prompty lost an unknown amount of items as their inventory was not accurate.
I have not heard from them about my lost property since I was told by a manager they would fix it.
In short do yourself a favour DO NOT MOVE with this company. I could go on for pages regarding the problems we encountered but read the reviews and ask yourself why there are 4 or 5 fantastic reviews all in the same month ???? followed by reviews from people that had no end of issues.
Hope this helps

Hi Dv4,

Santa Fe Wridgways has a very strong reputation in Australia too, with 124 years of experience in moving both locally and globally. We acknowledge that every now and again mistakes can be made, and we make a genuine effort to resolve any issues that may occur during a move. The nature of our industry does mean that people are much more likely to share bad news rather than good news, and we regret that this can sometimes make it seem that our committment to Five Star Service has wavered. Whenever a negative review is received we contact the customer immediately, as long as they have provided identifying information, and will work collaboratively to ensure a resolution is reached. Our customers are what matters the most to us, and we would love to have the opportunity to prove this to you if you do choose to move with us. Please contact customercare@santafewridgways.com if you have any further queries.

Regards,

Santa Fe Wridgways

John Y.
John Y.

I felt the until I received my property damaged and even when the driver signed a document and wrote that the move caused the damage, Santa Fe refused to reimburse.
I would not recommend them.

emberasked

Are the good reviews authentic? With all the problems we have had with this company and its sister company NZ Van Lines I can't imagine the reviews could possibly be great with one person and so totally incompetent with the next?

HONESTY COUNTS
HONESTY COUNTS

Feed back reviews late August / september 2015 are bogus positive reviews and should be removed- by product review - it was the brain child of their marketing department at the time

ember

If all product reviews for August/September 2015 are fraudulent positive reviews this company should be investigated and charges accordingly.
Product review are also responsible for the validity of their reviews. Product review have zero credibility if this is the case and should be held accountable.
These claims warrant further investigation.

John
John

I've been offered a "FREE Hoyts Cinema Double Pass" for a review. While it isn't conditional on providing a good review, I was called a couple of days before to ask for a rating on how the move went (it was fine, but I'm a uncomfortable knowing they solicit reviews like that). Moved July 2016.

Get an answer from our members and WridgWays representatives