WridgWays

NSW, QLD, VIC, Dandenong South, etc...

Belinda

BelindaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

• QLD

Find another Removalist!

RobV

RobVFar North Queensland, QLD

Charge a fortune for insurance and then break stuff and won't pay

Moved from Victoria to far north Qld. The sales person was helpful, the project manager they assigned was useless. The movers on the Qld.side were good. Worst thing is we paid over $2k for the gold insurance and they broke our favourite piece of furniture and won't pay the claim. Dont use them

Jay

JayDarwin, NT

Don't use them.

Don't use them!!! We moved a 3 bedroom house load from NSW to Darwin in September. They damaged so much of our furniture/appliances. I have just put an insurance claim in but after reading reviews I am concerned. We paid for sole use of the container but other peoples items found in our container. Motor completely off the fridge. Massive chunks out of bed bases and huge scrapes out of furniture. Some furniture completely destroyed.

Find out how WridgWays compares to other Furniture Removalists

Items damaged, 12mths and still waiting for compensation and now won’t answer calls or emails.

Moved 4 bedroom home from central Queensland to Hunter Valley NSW. Very similar experience to others on here. Very poorly packed with plastic containers having 4-5 sheets of paper wrapped around it and other more valuables with nothing, lost bed support post. Smashed and bent Other irreplaceable items. Valuable out door table destroyed.
Took 10 mths to accept insurance claim and 2 months later we are still waiting for reimbursement and now insurance manager will not answer my calls or email request. Have had enough and no choice but to go to small claim tribunal and star legal proceedings. Do not use.

Evan

EvanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Avoid at all costs - Dishonest and insurance claim process is a joke

Viva EspanaSurfers Paradise QLD. 4217

Do not use Wridgways Australia - terrible experience!

Unfortunately I used this Company for an international move from Darwin N.T. Australia to Europe. From the start they were un-professional to say the least. They started by incorrectly quoting on a small amount of cubic meterage to be relocated, then incorrectly quoted for transit and storage insurance. When the furniture and belongings eventually arrived, there were many items missing and damaged. Then the claim for insurance from this horrible “criminal” company. When after engaging a law company to pursue them to pay what they owe- I am still awaiting the correct amount to be received in my Bank A/C.
Take my advice and do not use Wridgways Australia!!!

Viva Espana

Your department have already received details of ref. no. inc. my booking name and all contactable address’s - so NO MORE [word removed] from your company, just to show a plastic face.

• NSW

Do not use - very dishonest, will destroy your property and not pay for repairs

Mick

MickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Service, Good Price

We had a small move, a two seater couch with a chase to move from Southbank Melbourne to Albury. Process was easy from booking (thanks Michael), through pick up and delivery, all managed wonderfully by our customer service rep Charbele. Price was better than any other service (we priced 4 other companies) and pick up window was met and delivery was earlier than quoted.
Recommend to anyone looking for a reasonable prices service.

WridgWaysWridgWays

Thank you for your feedback Mick. We're glad to hear that your move went well and you were happy with the level of service you received. We will pass your feedback to the team involved. Regards, WridgWays

Chris

ChrisHunter Region, NSW

• NSW

Be warned, stay well away!

Mel

MelSydney, NSW

Horrible service, damages and caused more stress than it was worth

I enlisted Wridgeways to move from Vic back to NSW with sometime in storage, the uplift from Melbourne was fine but the move from storage to my place in NSW... Terrible!! Damaged furniture and their attitude was shocking, making a stressful move even worse... not happy and wouldn’t recommend

WridgWaysWridgWays

Hi Mel, sorry for the delay in coming back to you. Can you please email details of your move to marketing@wridgways.com.au. Please include the name the move was booked under and the job number, so we can investigate for you. Regards, WridgWays

Garry Thomas

Garry ThomasWheatbelt, WA

Very impressed with the service

James arranged our move that went very smoothly. We had quite a lot of boxes and furniture that needed to be moved from Dalyellup to Tooday. We also had a lot of pot plants and hanging baskets which the loaded as well.
James and Rob from Bunbury were very careful with our belongings with wrapping and protective materials. The 2 guys at the Toodyay end were just as impressive. I’m sorry I can’t remember their names but they were careful in placing the 2 container loads where we wanted. It wasn’t an easy access but they just got on with the job and did it very well. I have no hesitation in recommending WridgWays for any removal activities. Thanks James.

WridgWaysWridgWays

Thanks for the review Garry. We'll pass on your feedback to Rob and James. We hope you enjoy your new home. Regards, WridgWays

Julie C.

Julie C.Canberra 2600, ACT

A total nightmare

Moved a 2 bedroom apartment a short distance, 20 minutes.
So many damaged/ smashed & missing items.
8 weeks later nothing is resolved, it’s almost impossible to receive any reply after dozens of calls & emails & when you do it’s ‘referred to management’.
The saga continues, what an absolute nightmare.

Tricia d.

Tricia d.Perth, WA

• NSW

The worst move we have encountered in our lives COO now based in Melbourne

Diana S.

Diana S.North Queensland, QLD

Efficient, on time and nothing damaged

Thanks WridgWays for making our move from Canberra to Airlie Beach as smooth as possible. The boys in both ACT and QLD were efficient, on time & friendly. Nothing was damaged. Definitely recommend.

Roy

RoySydney, NSW

• NSW

Completely unprofessional moving! Superb in procrastination!

I am a current client of this unprofessional company. My shipment was collected from Hong Kong on 28 March 2020 and this company claimed that the delivery time would be 5-8 weeks. After repeated emails and voice messages, they finally told me that my stuff was still sitting in the origin after 9 weeks! They did not give me any explanation at all and their replies are simply procrastinating.

NEVER hire this company unless you want to dump everything you own at a very high cost!

Excellent Service

We were only moving 4kms up the road and used WridgWays to pack, move and unpack our house. From the initial quote through to the actual move the staff were friendly and efficient. All were on time and very respectful of our belongings whilst packing and unpacking

• NSW

Absolutely appalling movers, utterly disgusted

David Y

David YSydney, NSW

Warning! Destroyed my furniture

Please also refer to my google review for more details.
Do not trust them with your valuables! My move with wridgways has resulted in tens of thousands of dollars damage to my belongings. 18 months ago!! If you care at all about what is yours avoid these cowboys! I have even received a call from the companies coo [name removed] me I would be compensated. That was over 1 year ago. Multiple calls and messages left by me to [name removed] for a return call have been ignored. (he gave me his personal mobile believe it or not) if you receive this kind of service from the man in charge of the business imagine the example he sets for the rest of his staff. Shocker!

• NSW

They lost at least one of our boxes and have barely communicated with me to assist in finding the missing items

Do not use them for international removals!

The salesman was great at the start. Quick response to emails and a very fair price but when that was all approved and signed and money paid I was appointed a moving manager and trying to get information out of him was hard work. I'm not a stressful person but I like to be informed about my times and contacts where my things were getting shipped to. Now my things are in the Netherlands and the shipping company here is holding my belongings and going to start charging me storage fees because Wrigeways has not paid their bills. I now I ring Wrigeways and they put me through to accounts which can not be contacted. Absolutely disgusting!

Loren

Lorenasked

VIC, Dandenong South

Why was my review rejected?
Titled A Wonderful Day...
Loren

Adrianasked

WridgWays

Apparently this company doesn’t like it when you write negative reviews on here as they have them rejected and not posted. Seems mine was rejected and I wasn’t notified why.... I’ll just keep submitting until it gets through otherwise I’ll just keep leaving comments in the Q&A section... Review Below:

Brisbane contractors, do NOT do work for this company if they contract you to fix any damage they have done to their clients property.
They do not pay their bills and I’ve now had to pass on the invoice to my debt collector for collection.

Adrian

Still no review posted on why they enjoy skipping out on paying their contractors.
If anyone is thinking of using them for their removal needs, don’t bother, they can’t even pay contractors who fix the damage they cause to other peoples property.

gina

ginaasked

WridgWays

How long does it take for me to get my belongings back when having paid in full for Santa Fe Wridgeways - to re- wrap and box my goods which have been sat in the Brisbane storage for some time, then sent to Sydney to be put in a container then shipped to Canada? It has has been just over a month now and I have been told they are still waiting for the final documents- before they can inform me when my things will be shipped.

WridgWaysWridgWays

Hi Gina, I'd really like to provide you with an answer to your question, but need a little bit more information before we can look into this. Would you be able to either send us a private message, or alternatively send an email to customercare@santafewridgways.com with the full name you booked your move under, as well as your best contact number. Apologies for the delays and frustration you have encountered, and we will be in touch soon. Regards. Santa Fe Wridgways

Get an answer from our members and WridgWays representatives