X-Lander X-Pulse Pram

• Suitable for Running Yes (4) · No (6)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Harsh

HarshSydney, NSW

Value for money .. Nice pram..!!

Nice pram. Very comfortable to carry , portable , fits in car , very nice suspension.
Child is very comfortable in all positions.
Nice features compared to other brands.
Good to use and very comfortable for the whole family. Strongly recommend anyone to buy.

Purchased in October 2020 at Amazon for $416.00.

The perfect pram honestly

I had so many prams over the years but this one smashing it's with my absolute favourite pram easy but stylish easy to keep clean basket is brilliant even exstends lovely to push love the brakes in this hot weather you can undo the zip on the carry cot so the air can flow through but still shield baby from the sunit's over all a wonderful pram so happy and inlove

Bree

BreeIllawarra, NSW

Loved the look and features but isn’t up for it

Has features of more expensive prams however you need to lift the front two wheels over the smallest bump (ie 1inch of footpath) or the wheels fold and turn on themselves (when not in locked mode). Has become a hassle seeing as my street doesn’t have footpaths and lots of Manoeuvering is needed on uneven paths. The 5 point harness is fiddle too, my mum couldn’t work it out when she used it (this is her 9th grandchild!) not intuitive. Buyers remorse :(

Purchased in December 2019 at Baby Bunting for $450.00.

Find out how X-Lander X-Pulse Pram compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Very good product best pram

Very satisfied with the product and its quality, I have purchased it online from Amazon.com.au website. Perfect pram with many features, we love it. This is the only pram which has wheels warranty coverage as well.

Purchased in May 2020 at Amazon for $464.75.

Subin M.

Subin M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Pram, Much better than the over expensive ones.

Very satisfied with the product and its quality. I bought it from an online offer at Baby Bunting for around 500$ (for both Pram X- Pram and X- Pram Lite (Bassinet)) which is around 50% off. The Bassinet is pretty durable and sturdy you can even change nappies in it as the base is strong and does not collapse of placed on a surface. The designers have thought of minute details. Suspension is great, manoeuvring is as smooth as it gets. Assembly is simple once you get the hand of it. The only downside is that the assembly instructions are not great and there are very few videos available online. Overall a 5/5 for this product.

Purchased in September 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store for $450.00.

S.G

S.G

LOVE IT

3rd baby 3rd brand of pram and its the Best pram I have had yet! the bassinet is so plush and comfortable for new baby the added mesh sections help keep even my summer baby cool in FNQ and as bub grows the seat is roomy,cool and comfortable. LED lights are fantastic for our early evening walks. Easy to maneuver, light weight. love it

Purchased in November 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store for $700.00.

Prabs

PrabsSydney, NSW

Awesome Pram ! Versatile & Elegant. Folding & Unfolding is a breeze !!!

Purchased at Baby Bunting.

Dcs

DcsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love LED lights

X-lander very easy moving, easy folding and excellent wheels remover. I really like extra adapter for height adjustment. I love this pram got LED lights on front. Not too heavy weight and it’s good looking.

Purchased in September 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store for $457.00.

Tee A.

Tee A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So thankful with x-lander has truly made my life as a parent so much easier. Can't live without this little beauty.

Starring is fantastic and as a full time parent I could not ask for a better pram for my little one he is very comfy and loves to be out with me on our walks daily.

Manoj

ManojSydney, NSW

Easy to Push ,Easy to turn ,Easy to fold ,Easy to remove/put wheels

I have bought X-Lander X pulse pram from amazon.com.au , delivery was super quick, set up was easy.
Its feels very light to drive this pram all around ,feels very light , turning is also very easy. quality of build is sturdy . feels like owning a good quality product. Bit heavy to lift , more weight than it is advertised for . total weight is 11+Kg.

Purchased in September 2019 at Amazon.

Denise W.

Denise W.Litchfield, NT

I love it

I don’t to use my new pram for another 3 months but I love it already. My partner put it together the other night and found it really easy to put it together and fold down which will be really helpful with a newborn. It is also very manoeuvrable which is also another great feature of this pram. The colour of it is gorgeous and it looks really safe and comfortable for my baby so I have no worries about how comfortable my baby will be in this pram. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a pram.

Purchased in June 2019 at Mums&bubs for $700.00.

tcmp0508

tcmp0508South East Queensland, QLD

Great pram! Happy already.

There's still a couple of months before I can use this pram, but trialling it in store made me so excited and impatient to start using it! It was so easy to push and manoeuvre around the store aisles. It was even better that the staff allowed me to test how the folded pram would fit in the boot of my car and... Perfect fit! There's still so much room to spare in the boot. Folding the pram down was such a breeze as well.
Very happy with my purchase!

Purchased in July 2019 at Baby Bunting.

Easy set up and sturdy!

Though I am yet to use the pram has yet to be used I found the set up very easy and it seems quite durable. Easy to manoeuvre and it fitted down small isles when trialling it at the store. It fits in our small boot due to the fact the seat comes off the lightweight frame. I thought I wanted a one step fold pram but I feel this will be much better as it takes up less space. I can't wait to try it out when bub arrives!

Purchased in July 2019 at Amazon for $465.00.

Pauline53

Pauline53Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing product and service!

We recently purchased an X-Pulse Pram and Bassinet and the whole experience was fantastic. We wanted to purchase a product that was durable, lightweight, user friendly, versatile and above all comfortable for our baby and the X-Pulse has delivered. It was easy to assemble, easy to fold up and pack in our car and covered off all the features we were looking for. Being first time parents it’s been overwhelming with choices and the team at X-Lander were amazing to deal with, supportive, informative and our transaction was smooth. We can’t wait to use our products. Thank you so much!

Purchased in June 2019.

Most amazing pram I found by far!

This pram is amazing. Light, compact and super thick padding in the seat to make baby comfortable. The suspension is great and makes pushing over any surface smooth and easy. After looking at at least 20 prams this was my top pick. The only thing other prams included and I wish this one did is the rain cover and fly mesh as a package.

Purchased in March 2019 at Bits for Bubs Coolalinga for $699.00.

Jaye K.X-Lander

Hi BFrost, Thanks for your feedback. Please if you look at the bottom of the seat you will find a zip that opens up the built in fly mesh cover- which is also 99% UV protective. We are happy to send you a rain cover. Enjoy your X-Lander.

BFrost
BFrost

Great thank you so much. I wasn't shown about the mesh. What a fantastic idea to have it built in.

Rachele

RacheleNorthern Region, NSW

BEST PRAM EVER

Great smooth Ride for baby , he’s always falling asleep he’s that comfortable
Suspension is great on grass or gravel just flick the front wheels & it stays smooth without being to rough

Purchased in March 2019 at Amazon for $470.00.

Value for money and great quality.

Our X-Lander Pram and bassinet attachment arrived today and this has to be the best value for money pram we have bought. We were forced into buying another pram after selling all of our baby gear and finding out we had a surprise 3rd coming along. We wanted a bassinet as well as something light that folded down small, not to mention at a good price. The X-Lander ticked all these boxes, we were presently surprised at the high quality when it arrived, as at the price point (which I would call mid) it's very good quality. Would recommend for any first time parent.

Purchased in February 2019 at Amazon.

Holly.CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I’m a pram junked and I may have found the one ☝

I have four children and I have had probably most prams on the market....I’ll be the first to admit...I’m a pram junky. The pulse has luxurious textiles and well thought out features, Not to mention the great suspension absorbs all the bumps. Most importantly though is how comfortable my baby looks in the seat, Would highly recommend. Great value pram

Jaye K.X-Lander

Thank you for the review Holly. We love the prams, great to hear you do to..accessories coming your way

I meant to say Pram Junkie

Lina K

Lina KMelbourne

X-Lander X-Pulse Pram

I love this pram, it has so many useful features which is what made my decision to purchase. The hood is extendable with a simple zip, there is a mesh area that can be folded up for ventilation, the pram is a breeze to fold and unfold plus its not heavy at all. You do need to remove the seat to fold if it’s backward facing. My daughter who is 4 months old sleeps really well in the most recline position. The only negative is the pram can be quite tricky to manoeuvre in tight spots but other than that it’s very stylish and well built, the insect net is very cleverly hidden and no other pram I know has LED lights for visibility!

Jessie J

Jessie JBurleigh Heads

The Ultimate Pram!

This pram seriously makes my life easier on a daily basis. Everything about it is easy, which is helpful when you're busy carting bub all around town! So many great little features (hello LED lights for night time strolls) and looks and feels amazing. Its super lightweight and folds up nice and compact. Its a really quality product at a really great price, I can't recommend it enough!