Xenia Boutique

3.4
Natalie C
Natalie C

Horrendous experience.

Clothing looks nothing like the photos and the quality is terrible. I received items with holes at the seam and even clothing with mismatched arm lengths. They said they will refund as the products were not up to standard but I have not received any correspondence since. It has been nearly a month since I have made them aware and I have also followed up about the supposed refund. Do not waste your money, they are scammers.

Really Really Happy

This Online store would have to be the best experience I have had..!
It was super easy and fun shopping with them.
My clothes came super quick only a couple days and I really loved the dresses I bought.
Will be returning!
Highly recommend to others!

Brad
BradBrisbane

Great customer service

I had great customer service as I was unsure on what size to get my girlfriend as the team at Xenia Boutique were very helpful, I also received my order the next day! Plus my girlfriend loved the items!

Highly recommend!

Highly recommend! I absolutely love my dress and I had great customer from the team at Xenia Boutique, they helped make sure my dress would arrive in time for my event last night!

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Xenia Boutique compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Very happy customer

Bought from Xenia numerous times and always been happy with the clothing, Their customer care team is a good help with sizing too

Love them!

I love this online store, they have the best clothes and my package came super quick! Highly recommend I buy from them every time I have an event

Jazlyn
JazlynSydney

Bad Quality Clothing!

I bought a lilac dress off Xenia Boutique not too long ago and I was super excited as I was going to wear it as my formal dress and when it arrived it looked nothing like the pictures. The dress was flimsy and cheap and i spent $70 on it plus postage. I didn't bother to send it back as they only give you store credit and I didn't want anything else from them. I ended up coming across their exact dresses AND exact pictures of the dresses on other online stores that are actually trustworthy and popular. Xenia Boutique must steal from other shops and sell from there. I will not be buying from there again.

DONT BUY FROM THEM!!!

I really hate this company. They have the WORSE customer service I´ve seen in MY LIFE! They take absolutely no responsibility to help the customer to check where the parcel is. It happened to me twice where I never recieved my parcel, and it got bounced back to them. They dont even refund the money - all you get is a voucher. So your money is stuck with them. When I try to reach out to them in time, to ask them to help me check where my parcel is - all they give me for an answer is: look with your local post office if the parcel is there. How?! I have no information about the parcel and where it is!!! They suck! And I will NEVER recommend anyone to buy from you.

Simon
SimonBrisbane

Our experience over time with Xenia

My partner and I have shopped here for years and we love the whole experience. The clothes are always changing and when I am looking to buy my partner something the staff always help me and make a normally frustrating process really fun.

As a bloke, I normally find it hard to shop for my loved one and a big shout out to the crew there for all the help. She loves the clothes and I love the service.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Xenia Boutique compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Extortion

I bought 3 dresses online, each according to the size charts. 2 came malformed and unwearable. Xenia customer service told me I had to personally pay ($35 US) to have the items shipped back to them, if they weren't satisfied with the items they wouldn't accept them, if they accepted them I would only get store credit, and if I wanted the items back after that I would have to pay $15 for return shipping. So, buy the dresses for $$$, pay for shipping to me $$, pay for shipping back $$, only get store credit so I have to pay them more $$, and/or pay to get back my worthless items $$. Customer service did not help at all.