Xenical

Xenical

• Taste
  • User IntentWeight Loss (8)
Ozgirl

OzgirlNorthern Region, NSW

Well it does what it says, you won't absorb fats because they're in the toilet.

I've been on it for a week, I haven't weighed myself yet but so far I can tell they work. I'm on the loo a couple times a day, even on days where I hadn't taken the pills, I'm still going as if I had taken them, not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing.

I don't like the awful, pain it gives me before a movement, you just feel so unwell. I don't normally eat a lot of fatty foods but this week I have had two feeds of takeaway and I definitely paid for it.

Purchased in April 2021 for $125.00.

A great help

I have lost 4kg in one week using Xenical. I never thought it would work this well. I barely exercise. This has been really encouraging and will keep using this.

Annie Kim

Annie KimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Only work if you like eating high fat food

I am more like a carb and sugar person... but I took some experiments taking this after some high fat meals. Yes I did dispose those oil away, almost like a full of oil diarrhea.
However it seems not helping with my regular high carb and sugar diet. And if you want to cut the fat out of that high fat meal you took. Just keep in mind you might poop in your pants.

MargaretSouth East Queensland, QLD

Going Great!

I started taking Xenical 10 days ago and have lost 3.2 kg so far. I had a slight headache for the first 24 hours but have had absolutely no side-effects after that. I have not started exercising but I am eating a low-fat diet. I’m very happy at this point

Purchased in August 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Katya L.

Katya L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not Sure it Actually Works

Tried it for a month and no real weight loss from it. Might keep it on hand for the occasions when you know you'll eat too much but it can't tell you if any calories a taken out (as it suggests it removes 1/3 of the fat from food you eat) also if sugar is your weakness then it can't help at all.

Purchased in December 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $50.00.

wow really works

i have been on xenical now for just over two weeks. i have lost 1.4kg and 5cm off my waist. i haven't had any of the severe stomach pain and diarrohea that people have been claiming. I am yet to get real serious and start exercising more than i normally do as don't really have that much spare time.

Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $92.99.

So far so good

I started this medication 7 days ago, i started at 85.7kg, and have already lost 1.3kg. I exercise when I can as i have a tight schedule. I hope if i really knuckle down on my diet and cut half the fat 1. Less oily stools and 2. Will have very fast weight loss. People complaining about having terrible oily farts are definitely binging on the maccas and not passionate about losing weight. Good luck everyone that tries it!

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $92.00.

Actually works

Hi All, Done a lot of research before ordering it and it is hard to get it online too without the pre-assessment... I had to lie and add 15 more kilos to my weight to get it... Taking it for one week, 2-3 tablets a day, depends on how many meals I eat daily. In one week I lost 1 kg, perhaps it is due to me being scared to eat anything too fatty, after reading the side effects or uncontrolled accidents ha. I was 77.5 kgs and now I am 76.5 kgs... Hopefully it will continue to work.

Purchased in April 2019 for $40.00.

LVH

LVHMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

2 1/2 weeks!

So far its been 2 1/2 weeks on half dose of Xenical. (under doctors orders) I have not had the urgency or accidents as others have described and I put this down to my dosage. I have lost just under 3kgs. Would be better if the other alternative Alli (60mg) was available in Australia also as having to split capsules is not fun! Would recommend trying half dosage if full dosage irritates.

Purchased in March 2019.

Experience on Xenical

Sladek

SladekBrisbane

The weight loss effect is quite significant.

I now weigh 190 pounds and I am 175cm tall. I usually work in the office, I don't exercise well, and I often eat fast food. It is about 11 kilograms less. The side effect is that the stool is uncontrolled and can come at any time. It must be put on the toilet immediately. When it is on, it will be sprayed with oil. The toilet needs long-term cleaning. The weight loss effect is quite significant.

I gained 7 kgs

I am taking xenical 120mg three times a day, now already from one month i am taking it, but unfortunately i gained 7kg .. i am very worried and sad it didn't worked for me, i lose money as well as i gained 7.4 kg weight..

Mazza

MazzaPerth

Tablet that works

Katherine

KatherineMelbourne

It does exactly what it’s supposed to

This medication is great for keeping you from eating oily fatty foods as the leaky butt side effect is a major turn off! In conjunction with exercise you can definitely lose weight.

amber

amberMelb

Excuse the pooo...

I have used Xenical for 2 months and it was a great way to discipline myself on eating healthy! Just expect slippery when you cheat and binge on burgers! Lol

Helena

HelenaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great weight loss

I have tried many weight loss products, and this is the only one that l have lost weight with. There was no weight change in the first two weeks, as in the instructions they say it. As l only take two or one table a day, depending on what l eat in that day. It sure does clean you out. Have lost one kilo in three weeks and l am happy with that, as l only need to loss 5 kilos. Which l have been trying to loss for two years now.
I am confident that with this product I will.

Lorainne

LorainneAustralia

Definitely rid my body of oil/fat from foods!

aussietrueblue

aussietrueblueAU

Average

Wouldn't bother with this again, since there are better and cheaper products on the market now... I paid $98.10 for this item and seen no difference from a few months taking it. If you are going to try this please be close to the bathroom at all time...

Tulz

Tulz

Terrible

I was wanting to lose weight but this product honestly turned me off using anything for weight loss. When you go you need to go. I use daily this for about a week and couldn't leave the house if I had consumed it. If your looking to use it takenmy advise and stay home coz letting out some gas could mean a poop oops

Worked well with healthy diet and exercise

Terence

Terenceasked

where do i get your weight management programme from as the phone no 0800256739 dosnt seem to be working

Nena S

Nena Sasked

Does it burn fats in the body
or just what we eating now?

Andrea Alanisasked

Hey guys ,

Hope everyone is well. I missed a whole days does because I was away. But I noticed I was still going to the toilet a lot. I am hoping that missing a day won’t affect the overall loss.

Hi Andrea
If you didn't overindulge, you should be OK, well I have been anyway. Good luck!

Andrea Alanis

Thank you!! Did anyone have reflux issues?

Is Xenical suitable for me?

According to the manufacturer’s instructions, it should only be used by persons with a BMI of 30 or higher. You can find out your BMI by going to the BMI calculator on the Heart Foundation website.

While Xenical is currently available as pharmacist-only medicine, this doesn’t actually mean you need a doctor’s prescription to buy it. You simply walk into a pharmacy, and a pharmacist will assess whether the drug is suitable for your circumstances.

How do I take Xenical?

Xenical is designed to be taken with fatty meals, as it works in your stomach and intestine to prevent your body absorbing up to 30% of the fat found in food. You can take it up to 3 times a day for all 3 meals, provided you eat a limit of 12 grams of fat per meal.

Is Xenical effective?

While Xenical may sound like a miracle cure, it isn’t. It works best when taken with a low fat diet, multivitamins and an exercise regimen. It shouldn’t be solely relied on to shed kilos without any lifestyle changes.

There may also be a number of side effects, such as oily bowels, diarrhoea and constant trips to the bathroom. There are fairly mixed reviews when it came to the effectiveness of this weight loss medication. However, overall, there are more 4 and 5-star reviews than 1 and 2-star reviews.

How much does Xenical cost?

This pharmacy-only medication costs around $94.95 for a 4-week supply.

CategoryOther Supplements