Xiaomi Mi Band 4

Xiaomi Mi Band 4

See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Xiaomi

4.1
  • Battery Life
Margaret Eaton
Margaret EatonCentral Coast

For the first time EVER, I got FAR more than I paid for.

Purchased in August 2019 at eBay for $50.99.

Sally
SallyVictoria

Battery life most appealing

After wearing for about a month noticed no sleep data, following week or two noticed heart rate could not be detected, then noticed steps counted were not what I had managed to do (I had started getting annoyed that it was not working effectively).
I contacted the seller (little to no help), contacted Xiaomi - and they could not help as "not purchased through an authorised seller" - beware of this small inconvenience. I had taken out some break down cover insurance on its performance - but those hoops just too tedious to leap through.
Best thing - battery life and its visible.

Purchased in May 2020 at eBay seller for $57.65.

Ben
BenSydney, NSW

Fundamentally, unreliable (you had one job...)

It's a neat device, nice display, long battery life.
However the few things it can do, it doesn't do well:
- sleep monitoring is not accurate; maybe I'm abnormal, but the device records 10-14 deep sleep periods in a night, sometimes when I've been fully awake; awake events are only occasionally recorded
- no "smart alarm" (alarm goes off when you're in a light sleep phase); third party apps don't work well
- the heartrate monitor is at best "approximate", and can frequently be *way* off
- the step counter isn't really any more accurate than my phone

I expect there are a huge number of these sitting in drawers after the novelty has worn off and the underlying utility shown to be deficient.

Purchased in June 2020 for $48.00.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Xiaomi Mi Band 4 compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Rochmath
RochmathSydney, NSW

Better than expected

Purchased in June 2020 at Amazon for $53.98.

Trisha
TrishaSydney, NSW

Great value

Have worn for 2 weeks now and am really enjoying the mi band 4. The screen works great and is really easy to use. I can receive my notifications on it and check my heart rate. I also enjoy the alarm feature because then it vibrates on my wrist and my partner does not wake up like they would on my loud phone alarm.

Purchased in May 2020 at Gearbite for $49.95.

Top 5 Smart Watch Brands for Women

Smart Watches are a convenient and stylish way for women to keep track of their health, socialise with friends and family, and stay organised amid the business of life. Now there are more smart watches designed for women than ever before.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.30 Nov 2020
top-5-smart-watch-brands-for-women
George K.
George K.South East Queensland, QLD

Pretty good. Has some negatives though.

Bought this from eBay for $50. Overall first impressions were positive. However after wearing it for one week I noticed it gives innacurate readings on walking and heart rate monitoring. Everything else works fine. Has nice bright screen and very easy to use. Very responsive screen. Great battery life and can wear in the shower.

Purchased in June 2020 at eBay for $50.00.

Abby
AbbySydney, NSW

Excellence battery life

Awesome little gadget. Excellent value and battery life. You can get sleep info, step count, message and call notification plus heart beats.. Functionality is user friendly! what else you can expect for $50. I am satisfied user of this product.

Purchased in February 2020 at Amazon.

mic c.
mic c.Sydney, NSW

Great gadget for $50

I have owned Fitbit, Garmin, Ticwatch and now this, this has great battery life, small and light, can wear in shower and basic phone notifications. Great little gadget, the things need improvement are, the app and the steps' accuracy. The app is basic and most parts of it, doesn't make much sense. The steps, at times it will freeze, missing count, not sure if this has to connection with the app (trying to sync), for $50, can't complain that much. My favourite of all, Garmin - Solid wearable and best sync app. Overall, niffy gadget (I use GoogleFit too, dont bother to sync mi band 4 and GoogleFit, disaster)

Purchased in January 2020 at eBay for $50.00.

Emily
EmilyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Compact and good price

As a former Fitbit Zip owner, I wanted to upgrade to something a bit more hi-tech. I chose the MiBand as a compromise between my little Fitbit and a very expensive smart watch style item. I wanted something that I could wear at my retail job and not be afraid of damaging it! The strap is comfortable and the watch tracks well. Battery life is awesome, I only charge it every couple weeks once the number hits about 15%.

I did scratch the screen at work soon after buying it, but ordered some screen protectors from AliExpress which covered the scratch and also protect it. Definitely recommend a screen protector from the start.

Purchased in October 2019 at eBay for $47.96.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

David E.
David E.Sydney, NSW

Great Product - Irrespective of Price

I am a Xiaomi convert. This is a smart watch that looks smart, and is comfortable. I am happy to sleep with it on, and keeps track of sleep patterns. Pedometer is accurate and functionality is user friendly.
The battery life is exceptional.

Purchased in March 2020 at eBay for $49.95.

Mike
MikeDarwin

great value for less than $50

Mi band 4 is not much different from mi band 2 which I have used for more than 2 year and still going strong, especially the battery.
Mi band 4 is pretty much the same although it is more fun as you can choose photos and it has colours (unlike other mono colour mi bands). Mi app that comes with the band is not the best nor the most accurate. But even the more expensive trackers are not accurate. I guess if this can last for more than 2 years it does a great job.

Purchased in September 2019.

Jerry
JerryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product at great price.

Picked up this fitness watch off Amazon for $55. This fitness tracker is pretty cool. It has a nice bright colour screen and long battery life. It comes with a charger. It has text and call notifications and weather forecast just to name a few. Works with most android phones and iOS 9 and above. I use it with iOS and I love it. Its very responsive. See video review here:

Purchased in December 2019 at Amazon for $55.00.

Rodrigo
RodrigoSydney, NSW

best band ever

I really love my Xiaomi Mi Band. Its battery last a lot. You can swimming with it. It really fit in your wrist, feels so good. Looks elegant and sporty with your outfit.

Purchased in July 2019 at eBay for $47.99.

gerry161
gerry161Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Burns wrist like other earlier models

Wore 1 day and it burned my wrist 1cm / 1/2 cm almost healed 4 days later. It is caused by the pulse detection LED's that get very hot if using many pulse readouts. Apparently this happens with many Smart Watches. Emailed the manufacturer to see if I could get a User Manual they told me to go to the eBay seller...?? very disappointed with that reply.