Xinja

Xinja

I really love the app and the Xinja that is it

I have been with xinja just few months very good app and products I don’t know about customer service but good luck for future to everyone enjoy xinja ninja thank you ❤️

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account

Charlie B.

Charlie B.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome bank

awesome bank I mainly bank with comm bank but when I made the switch oh so so much better for comparison if my balance fall below $3 with commbank I will be charged a fee but a xinja nothing 0 I love it cant give higher praise I'm over being ripped of by the so called big banks.

Al-adab A.

Al-adab A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent response!

Though I couldn’t open up a bank with them yet (all due to my intricate confusing asian name in my passport, thanks immigration) I had the opportunity to get intouch with one of their customer service (shout out to Solly!), she/he was really quick to reply the chat and sent me a follow up email instructing & giving tips on what to do.

Tried again, failed again. Emailed solly & she replied within the day. Tried yet again, failed yet again lol So Yknwhat, imma just wait till I get my medicare card. But kudos to their excellent fast response tho!

Debbie

DebbieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Much the same

Opened an account last year due to their better interest rate on deposits, as that’s what they promoted as setting them apart from the other banks, being totally online. Last week they heavily reduced their rates on the deposit account, so I moved back to my old account as interest rates similar. Nothing special about them, rates like many others.

CorpWatchDog

CorpWatchDogSydney, NSW

What a joke!

Callum K.

Callum K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great app, easy to start up an account and great customer service

Ian L.

Ian L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great bank, great app, great team.

Joined early on and had no issues at all.
Very easy to open an account and highest savings rate in market!
Also not crap like the rest of the banks.

Very quick response times as well.

And its Australian, even though they sound Chinese.

Holly Vo

Holly VoQueensland

Difficult to sign up due to id verification

Tried to sign up for 3 weeks ago and the customer support couldnt do anything with the error. The app can't verify my id information either with license or passport. after I raise the issue with phone support, they can verify me with passport info but the system still does not update it. They refer it to IT department and still not hear anything so far.
Open easily with my partner info.

Kristof A.

Kristof A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Interest rate not as advertised.

The only reason I switched to this bank was their "2.25%" fixed interest rate stash account.

If it sounds too good to be true, it is. They don't pay 2.25%. they paid me 1.3%, and when questioned I got some Nonsense in return about interest on money deposited prior in the month etc. Whereas they clearly state interest is calculated daily at 12am.

1.3 isn't that bad. But you won't get 2.25.

Attached you can clearly see I was paid $8 interest on a balance of 7500, where it should've been $14.

Edit: since this review however, the next months interest rate was exactly 2.25% despite what's going on currently. Changed from 3 to 5 for now

Poolies

PooliesRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Not great

I opened an account with a view to putting a reasonable amount of money in. Then found that my wife and I couldn't get joint access, as Xinja doesn't provide more than one card, or do joint accounts. No solution offered, just a suggestion that we could find another bank that does! So that's what we have to do. Not great

TopicNew Account
Spoma

SpomaPerth, WA

Log In without email verification

I have enabled fingerprint log in but still ask for email verification. this is bit annoying.
Is there a way to log in with fingerprint or pin.

Otherwise it all looks good.

Raymond

RaymondSouth East Queensland, QLD

Limited functions so far

ABC67

ABC67Perth, WA

Competitive Savings Rate

Only set up my account a few weeks ago and overall find them to be quite easy to deal with and easy to transact. Xinja seems quite transparent and so far no nasty surprises. Time will tell if this is a good option, so far so good. I will say they are easier to deal with than some other Neo bank competitors.

lebron720Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fast and simple set up

I signed up to Xinja using the app. It was so simple and easy. So much easier than opening online bank accounts. Transferring money into your Xinja bank account is instant when using your debit card. I have not tried using bpay or had to contact customer service as yet. The interest rate is better than the big banks and there are no fees. My xinja debit card came in cute and clever packaging. And it's pink!

Paul.

Paul.Darling Downs, QLD

Not too bad at all

I hope they add many more features over time, but for now, everything seems to work quite well. I do have one issue though, using the instant top up from another debit card, you need to top up at least $20, I think this could be lowered a little more. Other than that, I can't wait to see how they progress

J R.

J R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just Okay For Now

Extremely frustrating communication tactics when in need of Account Information, they claim to communicate any issues via chat, so you type away your issues and questions, however they only respond with Give Us Call... which is really impossible at times.
definitely need to tone down the super duper over top insincere way they speak too. other then that, The Pink card is a nice colour and the app runs smoothly.

duststorm

duststormMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect for overseas travel.

My wife and I used Xinja during extensive travels across Europe this year. We did travel in 14 countries and we found that the use of Xinja cards was easy, secure and reliable. Using our app we could instantly find out how much we were charged in A$ and we could see our balance. We had all our transaction fees reimbursed, which saved us heaps of money during our long holiday. We were able to use Xinja in all ATM overseas. We were able to use the card in all local currencies across Europe and Asia. Topping up was easy and we had the card linked with another debit card. Before travel, we had a good look at all the travel money options and we found that ING and Xinja providing the best and most affordable options for us.

Mark M.AU

Review of Xinja banking app iOS and android

I got this card on the website https://www.xinja.com.au
It’s very good I received card on Monday this week and new banking features coming soon to Xinja so I have to wait and there’s no fees including No atm fees there’s a website.

Mark M.

This is a prepaid card as deposits will take ages to come though as there’s a rival to Xinja it’s called UP it’s a debit master card and I have no funds at moment

Mark M.

I can deposit money from eft va Tabcorp and oz lottery’s app on iOS on Up it’s a digital bank on a app on iOS and android it’s great