Xinja

Xinja

• Topics
    • New Account (3)
    • General Transactions (2)

Spoma

SpomaPerth, WA

Log In without email verification

I have enabled fingerprint log in but still ask for email verification. this is bit annoying.
Is there a way to log in with fingerprint or pin.

Otherwise it all looks good.

TopicNew Account

Raymond

RaymondSouth East Queensland, QLD

Limited functions so far

ABC67

ABC67Perth, WA

Competitive Savings Rate

Only set up my account a few weeks ago and overall find them to be quite easy to deal with and easy to transact. Xinja seems quite transparent and so far no nasty surprises. Time will tell if this is a good option, so far so good. I will say they are easier to deal with than some other Neo bank competitors.

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account

lebron720Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fast and simple set up

I signed up to Xinja using the app. It was so simple and easy. So much easier than opening online bank accounts. Transferring money into your Xinja bank account is instant when using your debit card. I have not tried using bpay or had to contact customer service as yet. The interest rate is better than the big banks and there are no fees. My xinja debit card came in cute and clever packaging. And it's pink!

Paul.

Paul.Darling Downs, QLD

Not too bad at all

I hope they add many more features over time, but for now, everything seems to work quite well. I do have one issue though, using the instant top up from another debit card, you need to top up at least $20, I think this could be lowered a little more. Other than that, I can't wait to see how they progress

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account

J R.

J R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just Okay For Now

Extremely frustrating communication tactics when in need of Account Information, they claim to communicate any issues via chat, so you type away your issues and questions, however they only respond with Give Us Call... which is really impossible at times.
definitely need to tone down the super duper over top insincere way they speak too. other then that, The Pink card is a nice colour and the app runs smoothly.

duststorm

duststormMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect for overseas travel.

My wife and I used Xinja during extensive travels across Europe this year. We did travel in 14 countries and we found that the use of Xinja cards was easy, secure and reliable. Using our app we could instantly find out how much we were charged in A$ and we could see our balance. We had all our transaction fees reimbursed, which saved us heaps of money during our long holiday. We were able to use Xinja in all ATM overseas. We were able to use the card in all local currencies across Europe and Asia. Topping up was easy and we had the card linked with another debit card. Before travel, we had a good look at all the travel money options and we found that ING and Xinja providing the best and most affordable options for us.

Muzzie1993AU

Review of Xinja banking app iOS and android

I got this card on the website https://www.xinja.com.au
It’s very good I received card on Monday this week and new banking features coming soon to Xinja so I have to wait and there’s no fees including No atm fees there’s a website.

Muzzie1993

This is a prepaid card as deposits will take ages to come though as there’s a rival to Xinja it’s called UP it’s a debit master card and I have no funds at moment

Muzzie1993

I can deposit money from eft va Tabcorp and oz lottery’s app on iOS on Up it’s a digital bank on a app on iOS and android it’s great

Ivor W

Ivor Wasked

Can you transfer funds from Xinja savings account to another bank

lebron720

You can transfer to another account with a BSB. No BPay from what I see at the moment

Pat K.

Pat K.asked

Is your bank gov backed? If you fold do i lose my money

Jillie G.
Jillie G.

From https://xinja.com.au/products/
Like any other bank in Australia, Xinja Bank is covered by the FCS (Financial Claims Scheme) so your money is protected by the Government up to $250,000.

Macca 944

Macca 944asked

Where is Xinja based?

Frank V.
Frank V.

Sydney based. Be careful their leadership have previously been involved in major problems at MLC. Read somewhere that they were in charge of the advisers taking fees and not doing anything in return.

Get an answer from our members and Xinja representatives