4.3

100% · 60%

Rates and Fees
Brand Manager for XS? Claim your listing.

Rona N.
Rona N.

It seems that XS.com is legit

Initially, I held reservations, but my skepticism was appeased when I personally investigated the registers and confirmed the validity of their registration and regulation by CySEC, ASIC, and FSA. It became apparent that the reason for my lack of prior awareness was due to the fact that XS.com primarily collaborates with other businesses rather than directly engaging with individual clients. Subsequently, I find no substantial reasons to hesitate when considering this broker, as their licensing and registration appear genuine and credible.
Rates and Fees
Alan K.
Alan K.

I don't think xs.com testimonials should be skeptical

I share your sentiment regarding the aversion to working with non-regulated brokers. Fortunately, XS.com does not fall into this category. The fact that they have successfully obtained licenses for their financial operations from esteemed regulatory bodies such as CySEC, ASIC, and FSA demonstrates their commitment to meeting the stringent regulatory standards set forth by these reputable jurisdictions.
Nina
Nina

I enjoy my trading experience

What I really like is that the broker demonstrates a commendable level of transparency, as I was able to locate official information pertaining to their offices situated in Cyprus. This discovery alleviates some of my security concerns, providing me with a greater sense of reassurance.
LJ K.
LJ K.Perth, WA

Opinion of an experienced trader

After immersing myself in the trading industry for several years, I encountered the name "XS.com" with little familiarity. Intrigued, I conducted further research and discovered that the company boasts a registration dating back to 2010. Additionally, XS.com has obtained licenses from reputable regulatory bodies such as CySEC, ASIC, and FSA. These licenses serve as a testament to the company's compliance with rigorous industry standards and regulations, lending credibility to their operations. Despite my initial lack of recognition, the company's long-established presence and reputable licenses indicate a level of experience and professionalism within the trading industry.
Adler K.
Adler K.Perth, WA

My honest xs.com review

Whenever I embark on the quest to discover more about a new broker, one of my initial inquiries revolves around the presence and locations of their physical offices. In the case of the XS company, I encountered no difficulties in this regard. It has offices in Cyprus and yet, I know where to address my issues.
Ray F.
Ray F.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Convenient platform for online trading. Large selection of assets

This is my second trading platform that I use to work with different assets, at the same time I use a platform for trading cryptocurrencies, but unfortunately it does not have those investment tools that xs.com provides. What I want to emphasize right away in working with this platform is the convenience and speed of Metatrader5, as well as the excellent support team that solves any problems within 24 hours. Also, I as a new user was pleasantly surprised by the speed and ease of KYC procedure - I uploaded my driver's license and in an hour I was able to start trading. I am also pleased with the availability of free trading training on this platform.