3.1

Maggie F.

Maggie F.South East Queensland, QLD

Stress free move!!

Thank you Lindsay and Maj for a really stress free move. I moved from Brassall to Yarrabilba and they were on time, worked tirelessly but with great care. Not one item damaged or broken. Great communication!

Very Happy Customer

FABULOUS service. Lindsay and darren who are in office,superb. 2 young fit friendly competent REMOVALISTS carefully removed furniture and house hold into truck.Negotiated a difficult driveway. 5 stars outstanding. Honest,time efficient, Nothing was too much trouble.

Eoin

EoinSydney, NSW

Best Removalist Ever

Excellent service,i had a small move (2 bedroom apartment) but xtreme movers team looked after me Friendly professional boys. The boys are harworker, quick and being on time. i would highly recommend.

Keith

KeithFar North Queensland, QLD

Best Removalist

We moved Few months ago from Brissy to Cairns,and can not thanks enough for two guys who were exceptional and did an amazing job for us.
We move quite often due to work nature but this time we had the most easiest and stress free move these boys were like machines.
I have found my Removalist :)

JillSunshine coast

Terrible, lacking in care, poor communicators, DO NOT USE!!

Very poor communication

Lindsey E.

Lindsey E.South East Queensland, QLD

5 stars great job

Outstanding work the guys rang the night before to check and see if we needed anything, went above and beyond to get the job done and made sure everything was were we wanted. Even assembled the bed for us 4 bed home into a high rise unit guys did it in under 6 hrs very happy. They didn’t stop for breaks just got it done. Thanks again guys maz lindsey great work

Peter H.

Peter H.South East Queensland, QLD

Hardworking boys

On time, speedy, very very friendly, helpful with ideas about organising the room, and at a great price! They were an absolute pleasure and truly made our move so much easier and smoother than expected. I cannot praise them enough - they were the best movers we've ever had. Thanks guys!

Stephanie P.Far North Queensland, QLD

Disgraceful part 2

Owner [name removed] had agreed to pay me back $200 a fortnight and has only paid $200 since September. because i wont take the review down, they won’t pay me anymore. They were suppose to refund me $700 due to being conned by their workers and having our furniture trashed with some unusable. I hope nobody has to use this “business” go with someone reputable.

The Xtreme Movers TeamXtreme Movers

Thanks again but I have no words for your lies. God will decide for karma and court will decide justice between you and those boys. Thank you God Bless everyone.

Lauren

LaurenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Happy move

Massive thanks to Xtreme movers specially Sam and Robert for moving my stuff from Victoria to Queensland,they were just very good guys to work with ,who took great care of my furniture ,were friendly and professional,Thank you guys,really value for money..

Jennifer C.

Jennifer C.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic job!

The boys did Amazing job for me. They were hardworking and professional it was easy process to book the job. I would recommend these Removalist to my family and friends thanks once again!

Michele D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed

Great move!

Shane and Inder were super helpful, courteous, and very professional moving my furniture from Gold Coast to Canberra. Everything was packed carefully and it arrived on time and in good shape.

Stevo

Late, slow, damaged my stuff, didn’t answer/return calls and refused to refund. DO NOT HIRE!

Stevo

Worst experience - Do not hire!

Anonymous
Anonymous

Would not use again

HaileySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible and everything are destroyed!!

We have household contents (one bedroom unit) relocated from Cairns to Brisbane. This company has delayed my contents for 7.5 weeks. Once my stuff arrived, pretty much every single item has different degree of damages, lounge legs missing, coffee table legs broken, bed frame, bed side tables have scratched and dented etc. No apology and excuses for delay. Absolutely terrible and worst experience ever!!

Mark K.

Mark K.South East Queensland, QLD

Late arrival, attempted extortion, damaged and missing goods. About as bad as removalists get.

Faith

FaithSouth East Queensland, QLD

One of my easiest moves!

I couldn’t be happier with my move back to Brisbane. From start to finish they were pleasant and easy to deal with. I had a few more items that I originally was going to sell but changed my mind last minute (those damn sentimental things lol) they were more than happy to fit it in the truck so I didn’t have to leave anything behind, and Adam was more than happy to discount the extra cost for me. Will be using them again for my local move, once I secure a house here in Brisbane :)

Thanks team, for such a pleasant moving experience. Will be recommending you to all my friends :) :) :) speak soon!

Hi Faith,
Thank you so much for your feedback and we will continue to provide happy customers service to community. Once again warm thank you for your time.

If I could give less than one star I would.

They were 2 days late to move us, with next to no communication and no apologies whatsoever. We had entered our inventory of items online and were quoted a fixed rate to move the 6 hrs to Brisbane. We then had less inventory than what we originally said, but they still added more than half the original "fixed" quote, sent us an invoice and refused to give us our belongings till we paid, over 150% of "fixed" quote. Use Xtreme Movers at your peril, and beware of Are You Moving (their "partner" company, who we actually hired)