Xtreme Movers

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Michele D.

Michele D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed

Great move!

Shane and Inder were super helpful, courteous, and very professional moving my furniture from Gold Coast to Canberra. Everything was packed carefully and it arrived on time and in good shape.

Stevo

Late, slow, damaged my stuff, didn’t answer/return calls and refused to refund. DO NOT HIRE!

Stevo

Worst experience - Do not hire!

Anonymous
Anonymous

Would not use again

HaileySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible and everything are destroyed!!

We have household contents (one bedroom unit) relocated from Cairns to Brisbane. This company has delayed my contents for 7.5 weeks. Once my stuff arrived, pretty much every single item has different degree of damages, lounge legs missing, coffee table legs broken, bed frame, bed side tables have scratched and dented etc. No apology and excuses for delay. Absolutely terrible and worst experience ever!!

Joshua R.

Joshua R.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic job

I am not a review person but these boys did fantastic job for me from start to end.
I was informed for my pickup time a day before move,arrived within given window packed truck properly,my stuff arrived in two days with no damages.
Very happy with services specially boys on truck were great and cracked few jokes too :)
Highly recommend This company

Hi Joshua,
Thank you so much for your feedback and we will continue to provide happy customers service to community. Once again warm thank you for your time.

Mark K.

Mark K.South East Queensland, QLD

Late arrival, attempted extortion, damaged and missing goods. About as bad as removalists get.

Faith

FaithSouth East Queensland, QLD

One of my easiest moves!

I couldn’t be happier with my move back to Brisbane. From start to finish they were pleasant and easy to deal with. I had a few more items that I originally was going to sell but changed my mind last minute (those damn sentimental things lol) they were more than happy to fit it in the truck so I didn’t have to leave anything behind, and Adam was more than happy to discount the extra cost for me. Will be using them again for my local move, once I secure a house here in Brisbane :)

Thanks team, for such a pleasant moving experience. Will be recommending you to all my friends :) :) :) speak soon!

Hi Faith,

If I could give less than one star I would.

They were 2 days late to move us, with next to no communication and no apologies whatsoever. We had entered our inventory of items online and were quoted a fixed rate to move the 6 hrs to Brisbane. We then had less inventory than what we originally said, but they still added more than half the original "fixed" quote, sent us an invoice and refused to give us our belongings till we paid, over 150% of "fixed" quote. Use Xtreme Movers at your peril, and beware of Are You Moving (their "partner" company, who we actually hired)

KNewing

KNewingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor communication

Qurat

QuratSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and Fast

I organised local move with them,easy booking process and communication was great,small hiccup on move day boys were one hour late,I started to stressed but when two blokes came started job I was so relaxed and happy.
Boys Very professional and fast and my moved finished in 5 hours with no damages.
Would definitely use again.

Linda

LindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks for the great move guys!

I contacted Xtreme Movers after being recommended by a friend who had used them previously. Although I was only moving a small amount of my furniture, in my eyes it was a massive move, from my hometown of Bannockburn in Victoria to Brisbane in QLD. They did a great job, the office staff are friendly and willing to answer my many, many concerns lol, and the boys in the truck do a great job in making sure I was not stressing about my stuff. Would happily recommend them to anyone.

Annie

AnnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesom job

It was not a big move only few items,but i am very impressed with xtreme movers service from start to end,communication was good and especially Driver Lindsey and his mate Isaac were awesome.

Asraful Goni

Asraful GoniGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rude behaviour and totally unprofessional

I have hired them while i moved from Brisbane to Melbourne on 28th march 2019. I had a terrible experience with them. I found them very much unprofessional and rude behaved. Even they didn't bring 2 people as committed for loading/unloading. They did 8 of my furniture damaged. Microwave Oven got broken.

Another thing is they get the contract with a low price but they charge a huge extra after loading the goods. I found them they did same for other customers.

LeeD

LeeDLABRADOR

The guys who moved me were polite at all times and friendly