Xtreme Movers

Xtreme Movers

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Terrible and everything are destroyed!!

We have household contents (one bedroom unit) relocated from Cairns to Brisbane. This company has delayed my contents for 7.5 weeks. Once my stuff arrived, pretty much every single item has different degree of damages, lounge legs missing, coffee table legs broken, bed frame, bed side tables have scratched and dented etc. No apology and excuses for delay. Absolutely terrible and worst experience ever!!

Fantastic job

I am not a review person but these boys did fantastic job for me from start to end.
I was informed for my pickup time a day before move,arrived within given window packed truck properly,my stuff arrived in two days with no damages.
Very happy with services specially boys on truck were great and cracked few jokes too :)
Highly recommend This company

Hi Joshua, Thank you so much for your feedback and we will continue to provide happy customers service to community. Once again warm thank you for your time.

Late arrival, attempted extortion, damaged and missing goods. About as bad as removalists get.

I wish I had seen the reviews first (the ones where they respond by saying that every negative review is a lying customer).
We were moving approx 40 cubes of our household furniture across state.
-Arrived a day late with no communication
-Tried to extort me saying that my load was larger than it was (I had to get a tape measure out and prove the size of their truck, it was 45m³ and they were saying it was 65m³)
-Broke, damaged and lost a whole pile of our furniture and items, then said the damage was our fault and that it was damaged when it was packed (because who wouldn't pack antique chairs in a truck with their legs snapped off...)
-Only delivered half the goods and didn't even tell us that until we were asking where all the missing items were. Other half of items arrived days later and we had to take the day off other tasks to supervise unloading.
-Scratched 1 day old wooden floor and claimed it was there already
-Told us they were fully insured for any damage. When I went to claim they said it was an additional cost that we had "declined"
-Still have some of our items and have refused to return (after admitting in writing that they have them)
-We still have random articles from other peoples moves that they refuse to collect (nothing expensive, but that’s not the point), along with a bunch more that was identified and returned when they were delivering.
-Boxes crushed, TV cabinet smashed, legs broken off chairs, scuffed and scratched bedframes, goods stored in such a hot container that the plastic has melted off a pile of our furniture and more lost and damaged items
-Rude and arrogant to deal with
-Tried to mediate through Fair Work Australia and they blatantly lied to them, making the only option to take them to small claims court (Too expensive so they get away with it).
Please hire someone else, whatever you do. Don’t end up like us, seeing possessions you really enjoy owning arriving damaged or totally missing then having to deal with them getting away with it scott free as the system to regulate them is broken.
And if they reply to this, or others, please observe how they blame the customer for every issue.

Hi Mark, Thank you for your feedback but please do not spread false information,we did our best to accommodate you for your move,At goods delivery your Mrs was present and was rude with boys and when our office phoned you to complain.You told us as you have been working in mines and staying away from home for so long so she was just emotional and feeling little things.As some of your furniture was made by you as hobby they had chips and marks already which boys informed you at pick up and had photos too.The old armchair legs were already loose and hanging on couple of nails.Boys had photos for that aswell,one of the glass shelve from your tv unit was broken because you did not dismantle or flat pack it for safe transit and told boys its time consuming it would be alright.With your floor there were already so many marks and scratches (dodgy job) which boys pointed to your Mrs at the time of delivery which she had no answer and kept insisting that boys left one scratch by moving TV unit.Boys spend good time at delivery putting everything to it described location by your Mrs but unfortunately some people are never satisfied no matter what you do. We have all the proofs and photos which we provided already and in result you fail to receive any claims approved by Fair trading as well. Thank you

One of my easiest moves!

I couldn’t be happier with my move back to Brisbane. From start to finish they were pleasant and easy to deal with. I had a few more items that I originally was going to sell but changed my mind last minute (those damn sentimental things lol) they were more than happy to fit it in the truck so I didn’t have to leave anything behind, and Adam was more than happy to discount the extra cost for me. Will be using them again for my local move, once I secure a house here in Brisbane :)

Thanks team, for such a pleasant moving experience. Will be recommending you to all my friends :) :) :) speak soon!

Hi Faith, Thank you so much for your feedback and we will continue to provide happy customers service to community. Once again warm thank you for your time.

If I could give less than one star I would.

They were 2 days late to move us, with next to no communication and no apologies whatsoever. We had entered our inventory of items online and were quoted a fixed rate to move the 6 hrs to Brisbane. We then had less inventory than what we originally said, but they still added more than half the original "fixed" quote, sent us an invoice and refused to give us our belongings till we paid, over 150% of "fixed" quote. Use Xtreme Movers at your peril, and beware of Are You Moving (their "partner" company, who we actually hired)

Hi Bronwen, Thank you for your feedback, I am sorry for the inconvenience you had but unfortunately every customer has allowed cubic space in the truck and we request all our customers to check update and tell us correct list of their items including bulky items if any to avoid extra charges, we offer very cheap price but to cover the cost our trucks go really full so we can survive the trip. if we get surprises on move day then unfortunately we have to leave any customer from the run to accommodate your extra stuff which cause us a lot of stress too because we then have to organise another truck to facilitate all of our customer which cost us money and efforts, therefore extra charges come in place which we do not want to happen as this cause us stress not profit. I hope you understand the situation and carefully prepare your list and do not hide any information to inform any removalist company to avoid this happening in future thanks.

Poor communication

Booked this company months in advance with a confirmation message from the company immediately after I made the booking. I also confirmed my booking one week prior. After one hour had passed with no sign of the movers, I gave them a call for ETA. Instead of a call back I got a text message saying I had cancelled my booking during the week. Thankfully they could fit me in the same day but 7 hours later. It meant we were unloading and unpacking in the dark. When the movers arrived, they also told me that they were told it was a 3 bedroom house. I did provide information previously stating it was 4 bedroom 2 lounge. A lot of information was mixed up so I’m assuming my booking was taken incorrectly. I was a bit shocked to realise I wasn’t going to get a discount for their mistake. Especially when it was something I had booked so far in advance and took work off for. On a positive note, I cannot fault the movers themselves. They were very efficient given the circumstances of them having to work a very long Saturday. If you do book this company, I suggest triple checking your booking with all the correct details.

Professional and Fast

I organised local move with them,easy booking process and communication was great,small hiccup on move day boys were one hour late,I started to stressed but when two blokes came started job I was so relaxed and happy.
Boys Very professional and fast and my moved finished in 5 hours with no damages.
Would definitely use again.

Thanks for the great move guys!

I contacted Xtreme Movers after being recommended by a friend who had used them previously. Although I was only moving a small amount of my furniture, in my eyes it was a massive move, from my hometown of Bannockburn in Victoria to Brisbane in QLD. They did a great job, the office staff are friendly and willing to answer my many, many concerns lol, and the boys in the truck do a great job in making sure I was not stressing about my stuff. Would happily recommend them to anyone.

Awesom job

It was not a big move only few items,but i am very impressed with xtreme movers service from start to end,communication was good and especially Driver Lindsey and his mate Isaac were awesome.

Rude behaviour and totally unprofessional

I have hired them while i moved from Brisbane to Melbourne on 28th march 2019. I had a terrible experience with them. I found them very much unprofessional and rude behaved. Even they didn't bring 2 people as committed for loading/unloading. They did 8 of my furniture damaged. Microwave Oven got broken.

Another thing is they get the contract with a low price but they charge a huge extra after loading the goods. I found them they did same for other customers.

The guys who moved me were polite at all times and friendly

Having said that.... Communication and more care with furniture is needed. Three pieces of my furniture were damaged. The 2 dudes who moved me were exemplary and polite at all times but very very slow to load. They went the longest route possible to get to Kooralbyn (via South Brisbane???). Here's something to follow https://www.qld.gov.au/law/your-rights/consumer-rights-complaints-and-scams/buying-products-and-services/buying-services/using-a-removalist The guy I spoke to on the phone was a bully and I intend to complain about him. This is not a a professional group. What you get in text messages is not the same attitude on the phone (I didn't speak to Darren, it was someone else..) It cost me hundreds of $$$ more than I had in cash, which was $600. Think about that. Also, S***n wanted to keep loading even though I said it was enough. Another means of building the charge up to nearly a thousand dollars. Never again. Look at your rights in the link and do your homework pro