Yamaha Motor Finance

Yamaha Motor Finance

See the Best Personal Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Yamaha Motor? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
  • Loan TypeFixed Rate (5) and Line of Credit (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4 years

My payoff is more now than what I would pay with principal and interest in the remaining 26 months.

We purchased 3 Yamaha waverunners and our payment is 1046.00 including interest and principal and no prepay penalty. We still owe for 26 months and we called to pay it off today and it is $27,343.54 which is more than what is owed in the 26 months which would be 27,214.72. I spoke to a supervisor and had her figure it up and she said it was 27,214.72 and I asked her why I was paying more today than what I would be paying in 26 months and all she could say was if you want to pay it off today it will be 27,343.54.
Don't ever get a loan with Yamaha or for that matter buy their products if this is how they treat their customers.

Greg andersen
Greg andersenFar North Queensland, QLD

the girl I was dealing with had no training

applied for loan was told I did earn enough to get approval was told my
monthly expenses were to high and my mortgage to high
I don't have a mortgage train your staff better

Danny B.
Danny B.Perth, WA

Revvs ya blood pressure

Had the worst experience ever with Yamaha ha what a joke,badly trained,no customer service ,really bad attitude, problems run deep with management also in dealing with problems when they arise.

Don’t trust these people

Personal Loans

Find out how Yamaha Motor Finance compares to other Personal Loans

Scammers

Got a loan for two jetskis through Yamaha motor finance and they added an extra 3k on my contract for a sports water pack that doesn’t exist. Yamaha motor finance does not want to take responsibility of their fraudulent legal contract and also charged me an extremely high interest rate. Will be taking it further

Horrible finance company

They lie cheat and steal from you. I world not recommend financing through them. Horrible customer service as well. They tell you one thing and do another. They have ridiculous late fees.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateNovember 2018

Cheats - don't trust them on their word

Got a motorbike from them on a 6 month interest plan. Had the documents signed and everything. My next statement in the mail had it set to 3 months. I asked them to honour their documents but it has now been stuck to 3 months interest free. No big deal but now I know never to buy Yamaha again.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Stay away

So far my own experience has not being great with them and I am about to cancel the deal. Poor service never get back to you, they have had my application for three weeks. It is now the eleventh hour still requesting info that was previously supplied. Just an absolute mess on their part.

JKing
JKingSydney

Stay away

Stay away from this company.

The finance team is under-staffed and does not provide statements when requested. On one occasion when I asked them to clarify fees I had been charged they told me "That's not my job, do it yourself"

When I tried to payout the loan early they added numerous fees, when I asked them to clarify the early termination fees the manager flat out refused.

On numerous occasions they would call up and threaten repossession.

I'm a business manager and oversee 20 staff members, I have never experienced such a lack of professionalism in all my dealings, which is surprising given the company is run by Yamaha.

Personal Loans