Yamaha Motor Finance

Yamaha Motor Finance

1.0

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (4) and Line of Credit (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4.5 years
Greg andersen

Greg andersenFar North Queensland, QLD

the girl I was dealing with had no training

applied for loan was told I did earn enough to get approval was told my
monthly expenses were to high and my mortgage to high
I don't have a mortgage train your staff better

Danny B.

Danny B.Perth, WA

Revvs ya blood pressure

Had the worst experience ever with Yamaha ha what a joke,badly trained,no customer service ,really bad attitude, problems run deep with management also in dealing with problems when they arise.

Don’t trust these people

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Personal Loans

Find out how Yamaha Motor Finance compares to other Personal Loans

Scammers

Got a loan for two jetskis through Yamaha motor finance and they added an extra 3k on my contract for a sports water pack that doesn’t exist. Yamaha motor finance does not want to take responsibility of their fraudulent legal contract and also charged me an extremely high interest rate. Will be taking it further

Horrible finance company

They lie cheat and steal from you. I world not recommend financing through them. Horrible customer service as well. They tell you one thing and do another. They have ridiculous late fees.

Loan Start DateNovember 2018

Cheats - don't trust them on their word

Got a motorbike from them on a 6 month interest plan. Had the documents signed and everything. My next statement in the mail had it set to 3 months. I asked them to honour their documents but it has now been stuck to 3 months interest free. No big deal but now I know never to buy Yamaha again.

Stay away

So far my own experience has not being great with them and I am about to cancel the deal. Poor service never get back to you, they have had my application for three weeks. It is now the eleventh hour still requesting info that was previously supplied. Just an absolute mess on their part.

JKing

JKingSydney

Stay away

Stay away from this company.

The finance team is under-staffed and does not provide statements when requested. On one occasion when I asked them to clarify fees I had been charged they told me "That's not my job, do it yourself"

When I tried to payout the loan early they added numerous fees, when I asked them to clarify the early termination fees the manager flat out refused.

On numerous occasions they would call up and threaten repossession.

I'm a business manager and oversee 20 staff members, I have never experienced such a lack of professionalism in all my dealings, which is surprising given the company is run by Yamaha.