Yamaha Motor MT-07HO

Yamaha Motor MT-07HO

See the Best Naked Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Hung Pham

Hung PhamSydney

My second motorcycle

Date PurchasedSep 2016

AZZY

AZZY

Best Bike ever made

I had this bike few months ago and let me tell you this was one of the best bike i have ridden, Smooth on road, perfect road grip and the speed.. just amazing.
You can get the bike.. ride it for few years and again sell it.. the resale value is really good as it is a YAMAHA engine

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Yazz

YazzAU

Very easy to ride

I brought this bike about 2 months ago upgraded from a LAMS approved perfect stepping stone for me as a female rider , light and easy to maneuver, perfect for those long trips, fuel efficient loud , I love the colours silver and purple, so easy to take corners as it doesn't have the fairings, can see your Blind Side very easily.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Timo38

Timo38Jamberoo

MT owner

I purchased my MT 07 new in February and have been very happy with performance, handling and fit and finish. I feel for the price of the bike it is great value, would recommend the bike to anyone looking for an entry level street bike or LAMS approved road bike.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Greg M

Greg M

Awesome ride!

Purchased the bike as a commuter (coming from a sports bike). Has been a great improvement for the long ride (> 45 min each way) and the ride position is perfect.

Was a bit worried coming from a higher powered sports bike to a 2-cylinder parallel twin, but the power and torque are amazing. Can be improved even more with an after-market exhaust but that will be down the track.

Plenty of power in any gear, engine is very quiet, and breezes through traffic with very smooth steering.

Great bike and I highly recommend it!!

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Yabloody hoo!!!!!

I'm 68 yrs old had more bikes than i can remember and been riding 55 yrs. 1Ltr sports, nakeds,2 stroke screamers, big tourers, you get the picture. The mt07ho is perfect just about the best fun bike I've ever had. Got a yoshi exh. system great! a mate said to me, rowdy little bugger init. Given he rides a REALLY noisy Harley, praise indeed. Its very very light,fast enough, and wheelies like a mad thing (I,m 68 not dead!) Ifyou don't want to buy one don't ride one! cause you will, you've been warned. John.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Too Good

Hadn't ridden a bike at least 20+ years. Didn't even test ride one. Brought New with 2 Brothers Exhaust. So much fun. Sounds Deadly goes great . Can't wait for a track day hopefully Mallala. You won't be disappointed if you purchase this bike. Forgot to mention hhow much Low Down Grunt it has ...Well Done Yamaha. Too Good.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

DanielJ

DanielJBundaberg

Very nice, happy with purchase

Date PurchasedNov 2015
redhotchilipepper79

redhotchilipepper79Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simple & awesome!

This is an awesome motorcycle. No fancy gizmos, just pure riding pleasure. The riding position is great, has decent power, superb handling, good economy and its value for money - what else can you ask for? Well, maybe a better suspension would make it really perfect! The stock exhaust is OK, but I have an Akrapovic fitted!

Tom

TomBrisbane

Simple and brilliant

In the world of Motorcycles, as in Cars, complexity of the machine is a direction that we all seem powerless to avoid. I test rode the MT07 because I love simplicity, I don't want to change forks or shocks....Pipes maybe...but that's it!
This bike impressed me beyond my expectations, it has such a managable torque curve and is super smooth, plus it handles well. It was like a good movie, lingering with me long after the ride.
I am after the HO version as I have my open license.
I want a bike long term, that's fun, fast, easy to ride and above all....simple, this is the one for me.
Take it for a ride and prepare to be blown away.

Triton

TritonToowoomba

H-O Version Review

I have just completed 1000 kms and had the first service done on my 689cc full power version. Almost everything is perfect apart from the appalling rear shock which is way underdamped, especially in rebound and the archaic rod-holder front forks which are far too harsh over square-edged bumps - i.e. just about every road in SEQ. Great engine, reasonably slick gearbox, good brakes, excellent handling on smooth roads, nimble, light and fast enough for anybody but a speed freak.