Yamaha YAS-106

Yamaha YAS-106

MPN: YAS-106B

See the Best Soundbars in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

abhishek

abhishekmelbourne

amazing is the only word

this item is perfect for a medium size room, if you do not like very loud sound and just looking for super crisp music with every beat in your ear. The app is bit rubbish but that does not matter a lot. it works amazingly with horror movies lolz. I am thinking to buy another one for my bedroom.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

teajay

teajayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great soundbar for videogames and movies

I purchased my first soundbar after deciding that I didn't need surround speakers messing up my room. The soundbar is perfect for my 42" setup. I have a PS4 Pro and an LG with optical out. Great sound quality, decodes DTS and DD (not the latest codecs but Blu rays are backwards compatible) and also works with LPCM. It is far superior to the television's speakers and means that I rarely use my headphones (apart from online play).

Hayden

HaydenVIC, 3006

Great product.

This product fitted exactly what I was after it to do. I was wanting it to product good sound for a good price. This it delivers on. It also has a feature for "clear voice" which decreases the background music in shows to enable you to hear the voice more clearly, great feature. I would happily recommend this product to my friends and family. The quality I find also is very good given the price.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Eagle Eyes

Eagle EyesPerth

Sound Bass

I used to struggle to understand the dialogues with my TV. Thought I was going deaf. Installed this and we are enjoying TV again. Excellent sound. is able to create a theater effect. Am enjoying my movies and shows again now! Allows for blue tooth pairing. so far very impressed! I purchased this at RetraVision for $199.

David

DavidSydney

What a Suprise !!!!

Purchased this product as I wanted a sound bar without a external sub. I did a lot of research before making my decision. I was very impressed with the sound quality. There is a output for a sub but it works very well without it. This unit has exceeded my expectations and I think you will find it hard to go past at the price!!!

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customersydney

Excellent Product!

Tez

TezGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great little Soundbar

I bought this soundbar as the audio quality in my TV set wss appalling and have been extremely happy with it.
The in built sub woofers work well ( I find external subs can be a bit boomy) and the sound quality is vastly superior now. Bluetooth pairing to a phone is very simple to do.
Very easy to set up but most importantly is that the TV remote integrates with the unit like the manual said it would.
I am very happy with this soundbar and would highly recommend it, more so as i paid under $300 fir it prior to Christmas.

Date PurchasedDec 2016