MPN: YAS-106B

amazing is the only word

this item is perfect for a medium size room, if you do not like very loud sound and just looking for super crisp music with every beat in your ear. The app is bit rubbish but that does not matter a lot. it works amazingly with horror movies lolz. I am thinking to buy another one for my bedroom.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Great soundbar for videogames and movies

I purchased my first soundbar after deciding that I didn't need surround speakers messing up my room. The soundbar is perfect for my 42" setup. I have a PS4 Pro and an LG with optical out. Great sound quality, decodes DTS and DD (not the latest codecs but Blu rays are backwards compatible) and also works with LPCM. It is far superior to the television's speakers and means that I rarely use my headphones (apart from online play).

Great product.

This product fitted exactly what I was after it to do. I was wanting it to product good sound for a good price. This it delivers on. It also has a feature for "clear voice" which decreases the background music in shows to enable you to hear the voice more clearly, great feature. I would happily recommend this product to my friends and family. The quality I find also is very good given the price.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Sound Bass

I used to struggle to understand the dialogues with my TV. Thought I was going deaf. Installed this and we are enjoying TV again. Excellent sound. is able to create a theater effect. Am enjoying my movies and shows again now! Allows for blue tooth pairing. so far very impressed! I purchased this at RetraVision for $199.

What a Suprise !!!!

Purchased this product as I wanted a sound bar without a external sub. I did a lot of research before making my decision. I was very impressed with the sound quality. There is a output for a sub but it works very well without it. This unit has exceeded my expectations and I think you will find it hard to go past at the price!!!

Excellent Product!

Was a bit surprised to find the Yamaha app can control this soundbar even if it is bluetooth only with no network capability. I also own HEOS and Sony network speakers but I have to say Yamaha is way ahead. Yamaha is probably one of the few, if not the only one on the market to offer HDMI input and 4K pass thru at this price point (I bought it for $199 at Bing Lee), and you can use the HDMI for chromecast which makes it instantly a network soundbar! If your TV doesn't have HDMI ARC don't worry it comes with optical input as well! I have a proper surround sound system in the living room and wouldn't expect the soundbar to sound as good, but the sound quality is superb for small space such as my bedroom. The sound is typical Yamaha, has great clarity and wide sound stage. The built-in subwoofer is good enough for me but it does have an input for external subwoofer if you want more bass. This soundbar is great value for money and is almost too good to be true...

Great little Soundbar

I bought this soundbar as the audio quality in my TV set wss appalling and have been extremely happy with it.
The in built sub woofers work well ( I find external subs can be a bit boomy) and the sound quality is vastly superior now. Bluetooth pairing to a phone is very simple to do.
Very easy to set up but most importantly is that the TV remote integrates with the unit like the manual said it would.
I am very happy with this soundbar and would highly recommend it, more so as i paid under $300 fir it prior to Christmas.

Date PurchasedDec 2016