Yinahla Visco Flex Mattress

Adjustment Period
  • Days (17)
  • Weeks (1)
  • Months (1)
  • I never got used to it! (1)
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (12) · No (8)
Caused Discomfort Yes (1) · No (19)
Heat Retention Yes (2) · No (18)
Sagging Yes (1) · No (19)
Perceived Firmness

King
Peta
Peta

Best decision of 2023

After reading many reviews of different mattresses I finally settled on Yinahla, it has been a smart purchase for my overall health. My physio had suggested a new mattress and I am surprised by the difference it has made, I simply don't wake up with a sore back! I was initially cautious of it being around medium firmness, however the support is absolutely there, and the pillow top just adds to the comfort. I've always loved my sleep, and considering a third of our life is spent in bed, this is an investment I wish I made earlier. The delivery was well organised and overall a positive experience. Will definitely recommend! Show reply
Dwayne
DwayneQLDDarling Downs, QLD57 posts
Mandy Van Gastel
Mandy Van Gastel

Recommend!

Great mattress, very comfortable and great service from the Yinahla team. Show reply
Jaz
JazVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Great Quality Mattress. But will swap for a softer one as a personal preference

The mattress is great, but we might swap for a more softer one as a personal preference.Other than that great quality mattresses highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Carolyn
CarolynVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Sleeping on a cloud

Loving the support this mattress has given us both. Getting better sleep. Relieves pressure points on shoulders and hips Also purchased new cool touch pillows which are also brilliant. Sales person new exactly what we were after. Great service. Show details ·  1
BeckQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified King
Nicky R.
Nicky R.2 posts
  Verified King

Beyond my expectations! Finally a mattress that lives up to its reputation

I have back pain for years. I cannot believe that the solution was as simple as getting a good bed. I did my research. 1yrs later as good as the day I bought it. Show details ·  1
Heath
HeathSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  King

Amazing mattress brilliant customer service!

I originally purchased the premier lux, however I exchanged it for the visco flex as I have broad shoulders and the premier was a little firm for me. The customer service team was brilliant, there were no issues swapping the mattress. They went over and above talking me through what was the best mattress for me. The mattress itself is super comfortable and of the highest quality, I can't recommend this company enough. I'll be looking to buy further mattress for my kids over the coming years. Very happy customer. Show details ·  1
Michael
MichaelVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive King

Great night's rest

Have had the bed for a week and it is incredibly comfortable to sleep on - as someone with chronic neck/back issues, I'm sleeping fantastically. Would definitely recommend buying a mattress from here. Show details ·  1
Lisa r
Lisa rCoimadai2 posts
  Super King

Love my new mattress the name says it all

I sleep on a cloud every night it’s so comfy and wish I could spend longer in bed I get the best nights sleep every night best purchase we made  Show details ·  1
Maya R.
Maya R.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Queen

Best Buy!!!!

I purchased the cloud 9 mattress not only was the mattress so support and comfortable it was also great value. I ended up purchasing another one for my mum. Customer service team (especially Poleen) were a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend!!  Show details ·  1
Mich M.