4.4

Verified Single

Overpriced for a Cardboard Bed

150AUD for a cardboard bed is indeed overpriced for no special features

Positives:
Sturdier than cheaper bed frames on that price range
Easy unpacking and kinda easy to assemble as well
Customer support

Negatives:

It's not that easy as it was shown to stretch out the bed, you'll probably need 2 people to make the process easier
Terrible courier company chosen and the delivery time is not 1-3 business days, took 10 days for my bed to arrive and only after contacting the customer support multiple times

Purchase if you don't care for paying 150AUD and the negatives. Show details

Ease of Assembly
Jack
Jack

Great product!

Love Yona for its simplicity, sustainability and chic design.
The Yona bed can be built and deconstructed so effortlessly which makes it a unique product on the market.
Still occasionally feel like it's going to crumble being cardboard but it hasn't moved an inch and is so strong.
Customer service is also great which adds an extra star because the were very friendly and assertive in correcting an issue with my order.
Simone
Simone5 posts

Poor quality and difficult

Extremely poor quality. Impossible to set up nicely. Regret purchasing
J Top
J Top

Warranty

I bought a yona bed base and unfortunately we had a pipe burst, causing soaked carpet. Our yona bed sunk, I quickly messaged yona and explained to them and they sent me out a new bed the next day. Very happy with the service and we love our bed base!

Quiet, sturdy, light and simple set up.

Emin
EminPerth, WA
Nhu Mai
Nhu Mai
  Verified Double

Yona bed base

I absolutely love it, no words can describe how useful and convenient it is. I always got a headache when deciding brands and the quality. Now, I got Yona for myself. I’m totally stress-free. Can’t imagine how strong that can hold a person, I thought card board can’t lift a person, but I was wrong. Thanks Yona and the team members that gives good advices and answer through all my wonders. Wish you all the best
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
  Long Single

Everything I imagined

Fast delivery. Easy to assemble. Just as described. And SUPER comfortable, and strong.
Saelyn S.
Saelyn S.
  King
Corrine A.
Corrine A.
  Verified King Single

Love it!

The quality of the bed is incredible, I love how modern it looks and was super impressed how sturdy it is! 10/10 recommend! Customer service was excellent too, had some troubles with my order and they worked super quickly to resolve it!
Shell
Shell2 posts

Love my yona

This is the second yona I have ordered.. just love these beds. They look great, sturdy and sustainable which is important. So easy to put together. The hardest part for me was putting the mattress on. But with 2 people it would be easy. If you are thinking of getting one, do it.. you won't regret it.
Cass
CassWide Bay-Burnett, QLD
  Queen

Amazing

I had doubts tbh (a cardboard bed?), but I purchased the Queen size because the price was amazing, and the reviews were excellent, so I gave it a go.

It was slightly harder than the video showed to put it together, but I managed myself (on carpet) and it's been perfect!

Sturdy (2 bed jumping kids), silent, looks great and incredible value for money. The environmental benefit is a huge plus too.

I've recommended this to all of my friends.

Hanna C.
Hanna C.
  Verified King

Love this bed

Easy to order. Easy to assemble. And most importantly, lovely and firm and stable! Me, my boyfriend and my dog all sleep happily on a king. Great service, great product
Alicia
AliciaMid West, WA
  Verified Queen

Love it!

Have been using the Yona bed base for a few months now and it’s been great! Delivery was quick and the setup was super easy.
No issues with it at all thus far it’s been holding up fine and is proving to support a lot of weight including kids jumping on the bed with no issues at all. What I love most about Yona is that it’s a more eco friendly and portable bedding option which suits my lifestyle and what I was after. I recommend anyone who’s thinking of getting one to make the purchase you won’t be disappointed.
Ty.T
Ty.T
  Verified Cardboard Bed

Spectacular!

Great size, easy setup (I would recommend 2 people to set it up) and very sturdy. It is better than I expected, and then some.
Kurt L.3 posts

GOOD value to ya $$$$

Look. I personally like it. It does not creak. DURABLE if you are concerned. I have been using it for atleast a month now. Concerns with rodents nesting in it? Defs not. I don't live like a pig. Easy to adjust. Perfect for renters! Imagine folding your bedframe! Easy as! Space wise, Just throw in ya money. AND I NEVER HURT MY TOES when I accidentally kick it. Look, that is the game changer to me hahaha! Well done!