Part of Yona Cardboard Bed 4.4

75% · 31 · 25%

Nhu Mai
Nhu Mai

Yona bed base

I absolutely love it, no words can describe how useful and convenient it is. I always got a headache when deciding brands and the quality. Now, I got Yona for myself. I’m totally stress-free. Can’t imagine how strong that can hold a person, I thought card board can’t lift a person, but I was wrong. Thanks Yona and the team members that gives good advices and answer through all my wonders. Wish you all the best
Phoebe M.
Phoebe M.

OBSESSED!

i love my yona bed so much! she’s cute, creative, sturdy, easy to set up and best of all environmentally friendly! i was honestly skeptical that the cardboard vibe may look weird but i’m so glad i got it anyway cause now i’m obsessed. she looks super cool and minimalist and it makes changing the sheets easier! get ittt:)
Sok Rom Berquist
Sok Rom BerquistMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  Verified Double

Incredibly comfortable, strong and super easy!

Partner bought me this gift,I had 5 friends lay on my new Yona double bed base and all of us ‘Aaaah’d with relaxation. Highly recommend getting one. Fantastic investment
Dillon BM