Part of Yona Cardboard Bed 4.4

Hanna C.
Hanna C.
  Verified King

Love this bed

Easy to order. Easy to assemble. And most importantly, lovely and firm and stable! Me, my boyfriend and my dog all sleep happily on a king. Great service, great product
urutoraman
urutoramanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  King

Yona King Bed

We asked how it would go with a latex mattress (much more sustainable than trad mattresses), and despite their assurances, it was creaky and moving all over our wooden floor with us just rolling over in the bed (let alone with 2 young kids awake in the room). Might be fine with a normal mattress, but we were disappointed that they assured us the latex would be fine but the whole bed bad is amorphous and moves.
To boot, they said they were "processing" our refund for 2 weeks until I wrote to them to chase them up, and only then was it processed. I wondered if it ever would have been processed had I not chased them for our money!!
Yona