Yoplait formé

Yoplait formé

See the Best Yoghurts in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Yoplait? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

germaine.muller
germaine.mullerMonash 2904, ACT

Bad texture and overly sweet

You can smell the sweetness as soon as you open the tub. Unfortunately it tastes very artificial, the only thing natural about it is the fruit (I hope it's natural...).

Purchased in August 2021 at Woolworths for $5.00.

Kristy
Kristy

Weird Texture

Bought this version by mistake. Tastes fine but the texture is awful!

Made it hard to eat and will not be having the remaining 5, as much as I hate wasting food and the little money I have. My stomach is churning with it stuck on my tongue still

Purchased in June 2021 at Coles.

Chopper
ChopperMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

YOPLAIT ZERO YOGHURT YUMMO

I am on a low fat and carb/ calorie diet. Absolutely love it! ( lost 33kg in 4.5 months and this yoghurt is incorporated into my diet) The peach and mango flavour is so good! My partner is Type 1 diabetic and has 2 of the little tubs per day! Maybe not the same as full sugar, full fat yoghurt but it's still pretty darn good when you are on limited calories or a diabetic!!

Purchased in May 2021 at Coles for $5.00.

Jacqui C.
Jacqui C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

A great product for non yoghurt lovers

I disagree with all of the negative coments. I totally detest yoghurt but have had low fat yoghurt included in my diet by a dietition to lose weight gained as a result of medication.
To date the only yoghurt i have enjoyed is the danone one which is so unhealthy.
I compared the nutritional info on this product with the danone and it seemed very healthy, high in protein, calcium and fibre with no sugar or fat so i decided to try it and found it equally as nice as the unhealthy danone.
I appreciate that true yoghurt fans probably find it disappointing but for me who detests yoghurt it is a god send and i will definitely buy again as a healthy option.

Purchased in December 2020 at Drakes.

False advertising

This product is unbelievable. Advertised as no added sugar. It is the sweetest I have ever had the misfortune to eat. I am a Diabetic so not impressed.Would not recommend or purchase again.
Also full of all sorts of additives which gave me gastro upset all night.

Purchased in July 2020.

Jane Q.
Jane Q.Australian Capital Territory

Love it, great for snacks during the day.

I love it, not sweet unlike what others have said. I find it great and delicious. Especially great with berries or by itself. I buy it every week.

Purchased at Woolworths Online store for $4.00.

Very sweet

I had yoplait zero forme no added sugar no fat, but it was too sweet to eat. Do I have to throw it away? I thought it was yogurt without fat and not sweet.It should be written large with synthetic sweetenert .it says so, I would not have bought it, even if it was cheap.

Purchased in May 2020 at Spad shed for $3.78.

SEM
SEMMELBOURNE

No Yogurt But Lots of Sweetener

I bought Yoplait Forme Zero Vanilla expecting a leaner,healthier type of yoghurt and was very disappointed. The taste is dominated by the sweetener (Acesulphame potassium sucralose),which in my view as a health professional is neither necessary nor healthy. It beggars belief how they got a 5 health star rating!!! In my view this is a gimmick to trick consumers into a "no sugar/no fat yoghurt" which is full of artificial substances and lacks both the taste and nutritional value of natural yoghurt. This is the first yoghurt which I couldn't stomach and therefore will have to return...

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles Supermarkets for $4.00.

Dizee62
Dizee62Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst yoghurt ever!

I purchased Yoplait Forme Zero vanilla no added sugar and it was bloody awful! It had a grainy, powdery texture, and the taste....yuk!! Somebody must have got really heavy handed with the artificial sweetener as I still have that sickening aftertaste in the back of my throat.
I'll never buy this product again.

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles for $4.00.

I have been cheated!!!!

I have been cheated! Years ago you sold a 6 tub Yoplait, 200 gram a tub, for $5.00. Then you changed the 6 tub Yoplait, to 175 gram a tub for the same price. I now discover that you changed 6 tub Yoplait, to160 gram a tub for $5.00. This is sheer day light robbery. Shame on you!

Purchased in September 2019.

John on Bribie
John on BribieHervey Bay 4655

Best product on the market for weight loss

I'm allowed 900 calories a day on my live saving diet and yoplait zero is great in every aspect.
Low fat and Low calories but still very tasty.
AND IT'S GOOD FOR ME.
Thank you Yoplait.

Michael
Michael

1kg of no fat no sugar yoplait french vanilla

disgusting bought one opened it and saw 1kg of watery curdled mess took it back had it replaced same watery mess will be taking it back for a refund....

Poor mango

Your mango is the poorest available...
Check out Aldi's recipe.
Your tuff tasteless little bricks is bloody awful..
Never again...

Gave me hives!

Decided to try this in an effort to be healthy. The overuse of disgusting sweetener in it not only made it taste foul, but also gave me hives. We ended up throwing out most of the six-pack that was purchased.

Did i buy instant pudding

Texture, taste, consistency, artificial sweetners, Rice starch, halal gelatine, and all the other questionable ingredients
Really!!!

Homemade yogurt is
milk, culture and natural fruits for flavours and or honey.... all the good stuff for good health.

Maybe .....yoplait forme is leading more to an instant pudding rather than a cultured yoghurt...

Why do we yoghurt eaters buy yoghurt... to eat real yoghurt!!

Not a happy customer.