Coles Nappies

2.5

• Comfort

silvercons

silverconsSydney, NSW

Gave my little one nappy rash

We ran out of our usual Woolworths Little Ones nappies and was doing an onlines Coles order so I thought I would give these a try. Right out of the bag they looked poorly constructed. It was thin and flimsy. On the 2nd day my little one had a rash (she rarely ever gets rashes), the rash got worse despite more frequent changes and using Sudocream. By the end of the 2nd day I ditched the Coles. Back to our trusty Woolworths nappies!

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles Online.

Bobby Downing

Bobby Downing

Utterly useless

Leak every single time, even if my child wets only once (10 months old so not like a big wee) and God forbid if you try to use these as night nappies.

Will end up costing you more in laundry and nappies (as they need changing every single wet, no matter how small)

Purchased for A$10.00.

CCAR

CCAR

Shocking

I will never buy these nappies again! Leakage every single night, they smell bad, and they don’t even fit properly.. Bought a size 6 for 2.5 yr old and the tabs are so short, and he’s not even chubby!

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for A$10.00.

Fits

FitsBankstown

Changed, now leaks

Was using Cub nappy pants for ages, Suddenly I bought I pack and found that they were completely different and bam, leaking every night. I've had to go back to Huggies :( which is an obvious bigger expense but there is no way I can be bothered to deal with washing both kid and bed everyday, especially in winter! No way.

Purchased at Coles Supermarkets for A$10.00.

Worst nappy pants my daughter has worn

My daughter has worn numerous brands of nappies and nappy pants over the past 3 years. These were the worst. The only time she ever felt ‘wet’ and had wet pants was after wearing this brand.

Sairs

SairsNortheast, VIC

The WORST nappies I have ever used

Nappies leak every single night! Will never purchase again. I wanted to like these as they were a great price and are convenient to pick up while shopping but honestly they really are the worst we have tried. It is absolutely horrible to find your baby drenched in urine in the middle of a cold night all because of a cheap nasty nappy. Aldi nappies at the same price were actually really good and we have not had any leaks with these. Save yourself the trouble and do not buy these.

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for A$9.99.

Jac

JacPeel, WA

New changes are the worst.

I have alway used Cub nappies and have thought they were brilliant & I also try to shop for Australian made products. Recently, however, I noticed they have changed, a new colour and print on them, but purchased anyway as I still thought they’d be the same great nappies. I couldn’t have been more wrong, the nappies tabs are now so weak they come undone, they don’t fit around the legs at all now, and the absorbency is so poor that they leak straight onto the babies clothing! I have no idea who within the company approved these changes, but clearly not enough testing was done, these need pulling off the shelves. I’ve just read another review to say they are no longer made in Australia. What a shame.

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles.

Terrible nappy doesn't keep baby dry

Brought cubs size 2 for my 3 month old, terrible absorbancy. The nappy does not keep baby dry, went through twice as many nappies as usual. Would not recommend or buy again.

joybelle48

joybelle48Melbourne, Victoria

Poor quality unpleasant odour.

Have used these for some time but that was in the past. NO MORE. The quality has deteriorated and they smell of what seems like chemicals. When made in Australia they were good. Now they are made overseas and unfortunately not good at all. I will try Aldi because I have been told they have nappies made in Australia.

Linnea

LinneaPerth, WA

New design is horrible

We always used cub nappies on our kids one nappy lasted a whole night without any leaks now after the design change we have leaks every night even if I do a nappy change in the middle of the night
So disappointed I know have to find a new brand of nappies or go cloth from now on

Katherine L.

Katherine L.Perth, WA

Money and quality

It was saved money after we swapped to cub nappy for my lil bub .Not only that , the color change can tell you “ time for change “ we loved it . Thanks cub

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles for A$10.00.

Emilia

EmiliaSydney, NSW

Change back to the old design!!

I’ve been using the cub nappies for over a year for both my toddler and baby, and had loved them. However, since the new design they are the worst!! They leak, cause rashes, sit awkwardly and just generally suck :( I’ve tried changing the size to see if that would help, but sadly not. It’s so disappointing as the ALDI nappies went the same way with their redesign and now I need to find another brand for both kids.

Ash

AshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Junior nappies pull ups!!!

The new design for junior nappies pull ups is 100% terrible the worst ever. I have been purchasing these nappies for some time now and now they are the worst ones I have ever purchased for my son.
They leak an do not last all night like the old design did. They last about maybe 6-8 hrs. The sides of the new design are easy to rip apart an then you can't use them :/
Really not happy with the change of nappy!
Did you change it to save money on cost as the pull ups were fine before.

Dwayne C.

Dwayne C.South East Queensland, QLD

Nappy Rash Inducing

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles.

Cat

CatSouthwest, VIC

Bad skin reaction

I have used these for my son since he was born during the day. Never had a problem until the recent change! I opened the new pack yesterday, put the nappy on and changed him less than an hour later as he had done a poo and he has a severe skin reaction all over the back of his bum, all the way up into his privates. I will never purchase this product again!!

Bring back the old CUBS

During the night my baby now wakes up completely saturated from leakage. Never used to happen with previous style of CUBS. Tabs don’t stick well. Not as much give with elastic. Terrible terrible new style which causes mums and bubs unnecessarily, hassle and stress. Unpleasant to use by far.

Jen

Jen

Why did you change the nappies!!!

I tried so many different nappies for my baby boy, he’s a bit bigger for his age (6months) and cub were the best, I loved how they fit him and how they absorbed. The price was perfect
But you change the nappy and now they don’t fit him, tabs don’t stick... why would you change something that was so well received before!
I’ll be looking for a new brand that suits my boy better.

Comfort

New design and material are terrible

Used to be so durable, now feel horrible, are less absorbent, don't fit like the original design did, and look old and saggy after a tiny wee. Tabs don't stick, sides don't stretch, nappy is thin and cheap and less nappies per pack! My son could last all night in an original, now wakes up with wet clothes. Doesn't absorb newborn poos either. Bad business decision. I will be changing brands.

Purchased in February 2020.

DHarel

DHarelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

New design is horrible!!

Two of my three children have worn nothing but the Coles CUB nappies. This new design is the worst! After multiple nights of leak throughs and rashes, my two year old will NEVER be put in those again. Awful substitute for what was a brilliant product.

Megan

MeganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely awful - you’ve lost a loyal customer

I’ve been buying CUB brand nappies religiously since May 2017. First for my daughter, now for my son. The new design is absolutely awful - my son leaks through most nights and has horrible nappy rash. This never used to happen with the old design. I’m changing brands. Bad move Coles.