Coles Nappies

• Comfort

Breana H.
Breana H.Hunter Region, NSW

Awful

Whilst they feel soft you may as well use a paper towel as a nappy and it would do the same job. Exterior of nappy was wet to touch after 2hrs, clothes were damp every time. Wouldn’t buy these ever again.

Purchased in July 2021 at Coles for $16.00.

Sam
Sam Sydney Surrounds, NSW

The worst

Needed a cheaper option for our bub as we have always used huggies. She is 16 months old, we are very diligent with changes etc! I’ve never seen her have a rash like she has with using these for 48 hours, no retention of her poo in the solid nappies and those crystallised balls everywhere!

Purchased in July 2021 for $16.00.

Dont use

Worst nappy. The glue is terrible and nappy doesnt fit property. 4 out of 5 times the nappy leaks from the sides making clothes totally wet. Hv to change it after 1 hour to avoid leaks.

Purchased in May 2021 for $10.00.

Vy N.
Vy N.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Destroy baby skin

Terrible product, don’t buy it, it will crack down your baby sensitive skin. That’s why it’s very cheap due to the material is terrible. My baby keep crying until we realised the nappy area crashed

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for $20.00.

Leaks. Every time.

These nappies have leaked every single time we've used them as a night nappy. Absolutely would not buy them again, they're useless. If you want to avoid middle-of-the-night strip downs and bedding changes, do not buy these nappies.

Purchased in January 2021 at Coles for $10.00.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Annabel R.
Annabel R.North Queensland, QLD

Would never go back

When I found these nappies everything changed! More absorbent that huggies or babylove. Lasts us longer because there’s more than a packet and half the price! Started using these when bub started in size 2 and he’s now size 6!

Purchased in February 2021 at Coles for $10.00.

Adam W.
Adam W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My baby had blisters because of these nappies!

I’m in complete shock how they can manufacture these nappies. We tried these and found within hours they caused a major rash and chaffed into a blister! How dare you!

Purchased in January 2021 at Coles for $9.00.

silvercons
silverconsSydney, NSW

Gave my little one nappy rash

We ran out of our usual Woolworths Little Ones nappies and was doing an onlines Coles order so I thought I would give these a try. Right out of the bag they looked poorly constructed. It was thin and flimsy. On the 2nd day my little one had a rash (she rarely ever gets rashes), the rash got worse despite more frequent changes and using Sudocream. By the end of the 2nd day I ditched the Coles. Back to our trusty Woolworths nappies!

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles Online.

Bobby Downing
Bobby Downing

Utterly useless

Leak every single time, even if my child wets only once (10 months old so not like a big wee) and God forbid if you try to use these as night nappies.

Will end up costing you more in laundry and nappies (as they need changing every single wet, no matter how small)

Purchased for $10.00.

CCAR
CCAR

Shocking

I will never buy these nappies again! Leakage every single night, they smell bad, and they don’t even fit properly.. Bought a size 6 for 2.5 yr old and the tabs are so short, and he’s not even chubby!

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for $10.00.

Fits
FitsBankstown

Changed, now leaks

Was using Cub nappy pants for ages, Suddenly I bought I pack and found that they were completely different and bam, leaking every night. I've had to go back to Huggies :( which is an obvious bigger expense but there is no way I can be bothered to deal with washing both kid and bed everyday, especially in winter! No way.

Purchased at Coles Supermarkets for $10.00.

Abbey
Abbey

Worst nappy pants my daughter has worn

My daughter has worn numerous brands of nappies and nappy pants over the past 3 years. These were the worst. The only time she ever felt ‘wet’ and had wet pants was after wearing this brand.

Sairs
SairsNortheast, VIC

The WORST nappies I have ever used

Nappies leak every single night! Will never purchase again. I wanted to like these as they were a great price and are convenient to pick up while shopping but honestly they really are the worst we have tried. It is absolutely horrible to find your baby drenched in urine in the middle of a cold night all because of a cheap nasty nappy. Aldi nappies at the same price were actually really good and we have not had any leaks with these. Save yourself the trouble and do not buy these.

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for $9.99.

Jac
JacPeel, WA

New changes are the worst.

I have alway used Cub nappies and have thought they were brilliant & I also try to shop for Australian made products. Recently, however, I noticed they have changed, a new colour and print on them, but purchased anyway as I still thought they’d be the same great nappies. I couldn’t have been more wrong, the nappies tabs are now so weak they come undone, they don’t fit around the legs at all now, and the absorbency is so poor that they leak straight onto the babies clothing! I have no idea who within the company approved these changes, but clearly not enough testing was done, these need pulling off the shelves. I’ve just read another review to say they are no longer made in Australia. What a shame.

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles.

Terrible nappy doesn't keep baby dry

Brought cubs size 2 for my 3 month old, terrible absorbancy. The nappy does not keep baby dry, went through twice as many nappies as usual. Would not recommend or buy again.

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles for $10.00.