Coles Nappies

Coles Nappies

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Coles

• Comfort

Kalynda S.
Kalynda S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Have baby a terrible rash

We always use Huggies but we needed to save money, as soon as I changed baby had huge rash , we used Huggies again and tried these after the rash went away, as soon as we used another to get through the packet the rash was back. Will never buy again

Elizabeth Patricia
Elizabeth PatriciaSydney, NSW

Great nappies!

Surprised at the bad reviews.
Have liked these nappies from newborn onwards, without any issues whatsoever.
They are comfy with a good stretchy waistband, easy to apply and inexpensive.
I prefer them to most other nappies.
The only brand to rival these is Babylove, which I think are a touch better than Cub for absorbency.

Purchased at Coles for $10.

Leaks through every night without fail

I have never had a problem with my son wetting through until I tried these nappies. Terrible absorbency and always leaks during the night. I will never be buying this brand again

Purchased in at Coles Supermarkets for $16.

Peter H.
Peter H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don’t waste your money

Basically useless. Pathetic absorbency and tabs aren’t sticky enough. Fine if you don’t mind changing your baby (and their soaking clothes) every 5 minutes. Otherwise leave well alone. Sizing also doesn’t make much sense.

Purchased in .

Breana H.
Breana H.Hunter Region, NSW

Awful

Whilst they feel soft you may as well use a paper towel as a nappy and it would do the same job. Exterior of nappy was wet to touch after 2hrs, clothes were damp every time. Wouldn’t buy these ever again.

Purchased in at Coles for $16.

Sam
Sam Sydney Surrounds, NSW

The worst

Needed a cheaper option for our bub as we have always used huggies. She is 16 months old, we are very diligent with changes etc! I’ve never seen her have a rash like she has with using these for 48 hours, no retention of her poo in the solid nappies and those crystallised balls everywhere!

Purchased in for $16.

Dont use

Worst nappy. The glue is terrible and nappy doesnt fit property. 4 out of 5 times the nappy leaks from the sides making clothes totally wet. Hv to change it after 1 hour to avoid leaks.

Purchased in for $10.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
The Top-Rated Baby Products of 2022

the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022
Vy N.
Vy N.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Destroy baby skin

Terrible product, don’t buy it, it will crack down your baby sensitive skin. That’s why it’s very cheap due to the material is terrible. My baby keep crying until we realised the nappy area crashed

Purchased in at Coles for $20.

Leaks. Every time.

These nappies have leaked every single time we've used them as a night nappy. Absolutely would not buy them again, they're useless. If you want to avoid middle-of-the-night strip downs and bedding changes, do not buy these nappies.

Annabel R.
Annabel R.North Queensland, QLD

Would never go back

When I found these nappies everything changed! More absorbent that huggies or babylove. Lasts us longer because there’s more than a packet and half the price! Started using these when bub started in size 2 and he’s now size 6!

Adam W.
Adam W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My baby had blisters because of these nappies!

I’m in complete shock how they can manufacture these nappies. We tried these and found within hours they caused a major rash and chaffed into a blister! How dare you!

Purchased in at Coles for $9.

silvercons
silverconsSydney, NSW

Gave my little one nappy rash

We ran out of our usual Woolworths Little Ones nappies and was doing an onlines Coles order so I thought I would give these a try. Right out of the bag they looked poorly constructed. It was thin and flimsy. On the 2nd day my little one had a rash (she rarely ever gets rashes), the rash got worse despite more frequent changes and using Sudocream. By the end of the 2nd day I ditched the Coles. Back to our trusty Woolworths nappies!

Purchased in at Coles Online.

Bobby Downing
Bobby Downing

Utterly useless

Leak every single time, even if my child wets only once (10 months old so not like a big wee) and God forbid if you try to use these as night nappies.

Will end up costing you more in laundry and nappies (as they need changing every single wet, no matter how small)

Purchased for $10.

CCAR
CCAR

Shocking

I will never buy these nappies again! Leakage every single night, they smell bad, and they don’t even fit properly.. Bought a size 6 for 2.5 yr old and the tabs are so short, and he’s not even chubby!

Fits
FitsBankstown

Changed, now leaks

Was using Cub nappy pants for ages, Suddenly I bought I pack and found that they were completely different and bam, leaking every night. I've had to go back to Huggies :( which is an obvious bigger expense but there is no way I can be bothered to deal with washing both kid and bed everyday, especially in winter! No way.

Purchased at Coles Supermarkets for $10.