Coles Nappies

Coles Nappies

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Highly disgusted with CUB NAPPIES.

I purchased CUB nappies for my 2 month old daughter last week size 2 toddler from coles and I found a stain on a hand full of the nappies that looks like blood. Well that's what the stain looks like to me. I can not believe what I saw when I was about to put a nappy on my 2 month old baby, who knows what she could catch from it. The top layer of the nappies had nothing on it the bottom layer half of them had that stain. I refuse to put any of them on my child.

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $10.99.

Comfort

Fatema

FatemaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Nappies

I bought the CUB nappies (size 3) to try with my baby and within 2 days he got extremely bad nappy rash. Nappy has to be changed within 1.5 hours. Soaking capacity is terrible. Stopped using them and chucked the remaining unused nappies straight in the bin. I have tried Aldi Mamia nappies which is in similar price range and they are fantastic. One advice to Coles - STOP making them. One advice to Parents - Stay away from coles nappies if they dont stop making them.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for $10.00.

Renae coleman

Renae colemanSydney Surrounds, NSW

These nappies are the worst ever !

I bought these nappies as I only wanted nappies for bed time as my daughter is toilet training and thought yeh there cheap enough . These nappies are the worst ever my daughter wakes up soo wet every morning to the point her clothes are soaked through I will never use these again nor will I ever recommend them to anyone at all shame full . Not happy as. Can see she is pretty wet .

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles for $10.00.

Comfort
Cbear

CbearSydney

I don't check. I just know

When my daughter does a number 2. I don't check to see if it has leaked. I know it has. So instead of just changing her nappy. I'm changing her whole outfit too.

This happens 2-3 times a day. So just imagine all the angry words swirling through my head.

I'm 2/3 of the way through the pack now and I'm looking forward to finishing it off.

I know I can just take it back to Coles for a full refund, but I can't be bothered. I don't think Coles is gonna change anything. I just won't buy anymore.

Sadif A.

Sadif A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst nappies ever

My son who's 1.5 keeps waking up wet after bedtime. The nappies aren't absorbent at all, they feel very thin and uncomfortable. Also the tabs aren't well made if you tug on it slightly it rips of.
I won't be purchasing these nappies ever again I would not recommend them.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Online for $10.00.

Jess

JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I’d only buy them if I was on a very tight budget

Lenchik

LenchikBrisbane

The worst nappy I have ever used.

I have used many nappies over the years and this is by far has been the most atrocious product. It seems to be unable to hold anything in. You end up with a dry nappy and a wet child and bed. Very disappointed, had to throw away the whole pack.

Jodie

JodieHunter Region, NSW

CUB Nappy quality

We often use the CUB range, but have experienced quite a few nappies in our most recent pack that have been faulty where the sticky tabs pull off. There have been four so far and I am about half way through the packet.

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $11.00.

Only reason it got a star is because it’s the lowest score possible

These nappies are terrible. I ordered my shopping online and was given a pack of these as a substitute for the nappies I normally buy which were out of stock.

Overall:

They feel cheap

They can barely be classified as absorbent

My baby ended up with nappy rash as a result.

Do yourself and your little one a favour - avoid at all costs. Never again. Ever.

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles for $14.00.

Amanda

AmandaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Change back to comfy bots

I have bought these for my son twice, the first time they just wouldn’t fit right, and would end up hanging off him by the time he needed another change (max 4 hours) I bought them again as he’s gone up a size, so thought maybe it was because he was too big for them, before I even finished trying to put him in it, the tabs and front were ripped and they just didn’t fit right at all, despite being the biggest size and he is only 1.5 years old. We use comfy bots of Woolworths nappies now.

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles Online.

Emz

EmzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not good quality

I dont like the new nappy it looks very cheap than comfy bots, no stretch at the back waist area and looks vert plain, please bring back comfy bots we love comfy bots

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles for $10.00.

Very disappointed bring back comfy bot nappies

Bring back comfy bot these cub nappies are no good so disappointed with these nappies comfy bot nappies were great I won't be buying cub nappies yous made a big mistake changing from comfy bot to cub nappies

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles for $10.00.

Kate

KateHobart, TAS

Bring back comfy bot. Cub nappies are disappointing no comparison

Bring back comfy bot. Cub nappies are disappointing no comparison. They have no stretch at back and are pale in comparison to the comfy bots. We now use baby love nappies.

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $10.00.

Pamm

PammHunter Region, NSW

Worst change ever

Coles comfy bots were the best but since they have changed to cub brand the quality has been compromised . My new born baby’s skin got peeled off using it for just 4 changes..... it has got this synthetic feeling top sheet which just sticks to baby’s skin.....would not at all recommend

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

Hannah M.

Hannah M.South East Queensland, QLD

Horrific nappy rash :(

My 5 month old has NEVER had nappy rash. NEVER. And I have tried various brands of nappies. Her poor bum is so red and it hurts her so much when I wipe, it’s all over her butt cheeks. My poor baby, so disappointed with these nappies.

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $10.00.

Shy

ShyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fantastic!

Love these nappies! They are thin and not bulky so are super comfortable for bub yet they still absorb everything so well! Have never had any issues. I think everything to do with babies (nappies, formula etc) depends on each individual bub not the brands. These were great for us, we prefer Cub to other brands!

Purchased in September 2018 at Coles for $10.00.

Chemical rash!!

Our son has never had a nappy rash, until we used cubs for the first time. We will never go back to Cubs, again. Huggies or ThankyouAus brand never fails!

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $10.00.

Sapna

SapnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy with CUB brand

if i could give no stars i would they are horrible they are so hard material is no good. one wee and they are gross and I will never buy or use them again baby’s look so uncomfortable in it

Purchased in March 2019 at Colse for $10.00.

Jenny

Jenny

Love them! The best brand out there.

For my first 2 babies, I only used Mamia brand from Aldi. But my 3rd baby has more sensitive skin and he had rashes using the cheap Mamia brand. Huggies and Baby Love are too costly. The Woolworths Select brand is half a size too small and stinks when pee accumulates. Thankfully, I discovered Cub. Best brand out there. Plus the Cub baby wipes were also awesome.
Usually, I like Woolworths better, but Coles nappies made me shop at Coles.

Purchased in March 2019 for $10.00.

Ash

AshFar North Queensland, QLD

worst nappies ever

if i could give no stars i would they are horrible one wee and they are gross and have given both my girls terrible nappy rash and they have both never had it before, will never buy or use them again, coles should have stayed with comfy bots

Purchased in March 2019.