Coles Nappies

Coles Nappies

Change back to comfy bots

I have bought these for my son twice, the first time they just wouldn’t fit right, and would end up hanging off him by the time he needed another change (max 4 hours) I bought them again as he’s gone up a size, so thought maybe it was because he was too big for them, before I even finished trying to put him in it, the tabs and front were ripped and they just didn’t fit right at all, despite being the biggest size and he is only 1.5 years old. We use comfy bots of Woolworths nappies now.

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles Online.

Not good quality

I dont like the new nappy it looks very cheap than comfy bots, no stretch at the back waist area and looks vert plain, please bring back comfy bots we love comfy bots

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles for $10.00.

Very disappointed bring back comfy bot nappies

Bring back comfy bot these cub nappies are no good so disappointed with these nappies comfy bot nappies were great I won't be buying cub nappies yous made a big mistake changing from comfy bot to cub nappies

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles for $10.00.

Bring back comfy bot. Cub nappies are disappointing no comparison

Bring back comfy bot. Cub nappies are disappointing no comparison. They have no stretch at back and are pale in comparison to the comfy bots. We now use baby love nappies.

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $10.00.

Worst change ever

Coles comfy bots were the best but since they have changed to cub brand the quality has been compromised . My new born baby’s skin got peeled off using it for just 4 changes..... it has got this synthetic feeling top sheet which just sticks to baby’s skin.....would not at all recommend

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

Horrific nappy rash :(

My 5 month old has NEVER had nappy rash. NEVER. And I have tried various brands of nappies. Her poor bum is so red and it hurts her so much when I wipe, it’s all over her butt cheeks. My poor baby, so disappointed with these nappies.

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $10.00.

Fantastic!

Love these nappies! They are thin and not bulky so are super comfortable for bub yet they still absorb everything so well! Have never had any issues. I think everything to do with babies (nappies, formula etc) depends on each individual bub not the brands. These were great for us, we prefer Cub to other brands!

Purchased in September 2018 at Coles for $10.00.

Chemical rash!!

Our son has never had a nappy rash, until we used cubs for the first time. We will never go back to Cubs, again. Huggies or ThankyouAus brand never fails!

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $10.00.

Not happy with CUB brand

if i could give no stars i would they are horrible they are so hard material is no good. one wee and they are gross and I will never buy or use them again baby’s look so uncomfortable in it

Purchased in March 2019 at Colse for $10.00.

Love them! The best brand out there.

For my first 2 babies, I only used Mamia brand from Aldi. But my 3rd baby has more sensitive skin and he had rashes using the cheap Mamia brand. Huggies and Baby Love are too costly. The Woolworths Select brand is half a size too small and stinks when pee accumulates. Thankfully, I discovered Cub. Best brand out there. Plus the Cub baby wipes were also awesome.
Usually, I like Woolworths better, but Coles nappies made me shop at Coles.

Purchased in March 2019 for $10.00.

worst nappies ever

if i could give no stars i would they are horrible one wee and they are gross and have given both my girls terrible nappy rash and they have both never had it before, will never buy or use them again, coles should have stayed with comfy bots

Purchased in March 2019.

Used many brands but sadly this is the worse I tried

I’ve never had to wake up in the middle of the night or wash bedsheet as much before. Strangely all the pee often ends up in the bed but nappy’s still dry. It gets soggy after just one pee if it catches any

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles for $12.00.

CUB nappies are terrible

They leak really badly, hardly absorbing any wee, there is more wee in the bed than the nappy. Definitely wouldn’t recommend them to anyone. We have found an alternative use for them they work really well as ninja masks!

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $12.00.

CUB are terrible, bring back comfy bots!

Coles nappies used to be good when they were “comfy bots” but now they’re “CUB” they’re terrible! They leak and at the same time manage to stick to babies skin. My son would squirm so much when these nappies were even the slightest bit wet. I changed brands and he seems comfier for longer. I really wish they would go back to how they were manufacturing nappies when they were comfy bots.

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles.

Cheap and nasty

They don’t absorb a lot, she was peeing right though them onto me. They were sagging after one wee, wasn’t impressed! She had terrible nappy rash for weeks after. Worse nappies I’ve ever tried.

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles.

Hands deep in poo

My 2 stars are purely based on affordability apart from that CUB nappies are terrible and thin almost comparable to wrapping butchers paper around a toddlers bum. The amount of leaks is unreal...almost daily I am washing blankets due to poop explosions since CUB nappies can't hold more than a teaspoon of anything. I do not reccomend CUB nappies for anyone unless they are used as "tie you over nappies" only good thing about these nappies are the price. Not happy.

No need to change

Always have used coles brand comfy bots but since changing to CUB they now feel very cheap and do not absorb much very also after 2 hours being on our newborn they split and was clumpy in the nappy witch happened several times. Their was no need to change good nappies to crap.

Terrible doesnt even describe them

Coles brand nappies cheap and nasty. Gave my daughter chemical rash, aswell as they dont hold. anything at all-No absorbancy. Not only are they cheap they feel cheap and barely meet the size labelled on the packaging. Never again will I buy these!! For a mum on a budget nappies are one thing that nees to be ticking boxes. Absorbancy, cost effective, but more so hyper-allergenic for them sensitive baby bottoms.

I love the nappy, good value for money its worth more than what it cost,
and gentle on baby skin no nappy rash, i love new prints its look like an expensive nappy, and its australian made good quality and its ultra dry and breathable, my fave nappy so far

Don’t use CUB nappies!

We have always used Coles previous brand ‘Comfy Bots’ for our oldest daughter and they did the job perfectly. Upon bringing our newborn daughter home, we were disappointed to learn that Coles had replaced Comfy Bots with CUB nappies. We thought we would give them a go. Big mistake! Our newborn was screaming in pain every nappy change as the nappies stuck to her bottom. Her bottom was also red raw despite applying cream at every change. We switched to the ‘Little Ones’ brand at Woolworths and have not had a problem.

Coles you have lost our business!! Please bring back comfy bots.