2Your Haven Realty

Your Haven Realty

2Your Haven Realty

100% · 220%

Brand Manager for Your Haven Realty? Claim your listing.

Kerry Liddle
Kerry LiddleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended

Highly recommend Nick and his team. We have been with Your Haven Realty for over 4 years now, and still receive the same professionalism and care as the first day. Well done team.
Albie and Nita
Albie and Nita

HIGLY RECOMMEND

We are writing to recommend the services of Nick Kruger & his Team at Your Haven Realty. Nick, Rachael, Karissa & Cam have always respectfully kept us well informed. Nick & his Team have managed the rental property for almost 3 of over 7 years we have occupied this rental property (If only this began when we first signed the lease). The knowledge, attention to detail and professionalism have aided both the owners & ourselves as tenants throughout our lease.
We feel very confident in recommending the services of Nick and his Team at Your Haven Realty.
He is not only thorough but also easy to work with and always willing to take the time to discuss any concerns and respond to questions.
Warwick
WarwickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional Real Estate

Dealt with Your Haven Realty for just on 18 months and very sad to be leaving them. Nothing but professional, great service anytime something needed getting done and sometimes just for a chat!
Shaun
Shaun South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Love these guys!!

I don't have a bad word to say about Your Haven! They are so accommodating, professional, super helpful and also super friendly. The competitions they do through out the year are awesome also!!
Vicky
VickySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Real Estate Agency

I highly recommend Nick and Lyndel at Your Haven Realty to anyone looking for a property manager or to buy/sell. They are both very efficient, friendly and professional with excellent communication. I will definitely be engaging them for any future property needs.
Sailing
Sailing

Best Agent Ever!

Nick Kruger is so helpful. He is always thinking ahead during my property purchasing process. I also decided to use his agency to manage my property. If you are looking for an agent that really takes care of you then Nick is the one. Highly recommended Nick and Your Haven Realty!
Muhamed
MuhamedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great agency, highly recommend!

Efficient service and friendly staff. Nick and his team have helped me a lot with finding a place that best suited my personal needs. I highly recommend Your Haven Realty
Michelle Thistleton
Michelle ThistletonSydney, NSW2 posts

Proactive and professional Agency

I had two previous Property Management Agencies before I came on board with Nick and his team. I was delighted to have someone who understood my situation and was prepared to assist in meeting my needs and finally helping me sell my property. Nick was always available, never fobbed me off and advised me every step of the way. Thank you Nick and the team for everything you have had to endure from me over the last five years. I just want you to know I appreciate every thing you have done for me and if I ever decide to buy another property in Brisbane I would certainly engage Your Haven Realty to find the right property.
Adele
Adele

Excellent agency and rental management service

Nick and his team are first class! We have used and tried other agencies in the past and have found Nick & team to be the most approachable, upfront and efficient. Highly recommend!
Sharon
Sharon

Fast, efficient results

After listing my property with another agent and having a very disappointing experience with no results, I could not believe the difference when I listed with Your Haven Reality. Nick and the team were just fantastic. They were professional yet friendly and helpful every step of the way. They kept me in the loop at all times. The went the extra mile. They made the whole process so easy for me. Most importantly my property was sold in just a few weeks after listing with a very pleasing result. I was amazed at their speed and efficiency. I would definitely use their service again and highly recommend them to anyone.
Veronique
VeroniqueSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Professional, efficient and friendly

Nick and the Team address issues always professionally and efficiently, with genuine care and willingness to assist. Communication is excellent. It is really enjoyable and reassuring to be looked after by Your Haven Realty!
Suresh Iyengar
Suresh Iyengar3 posts

Highly Professional Real Estate Agency and easy to deal with

I was renting at Brisbane and lived for 2 1/2 years and would rate Haven Reality as one of the best Real Estate agency and are very professional, helpful and cooperative when dealing with them. They also attend to any issues reported immediately and get it fixed and would recommend to any one if interested be it buying or renting any property.

Regards,
Suresh Iyengar

Penny
Penny

Very professional

We are renting for the first time in many years , so it has been a learning process for us. Therefore, we really appreciate the service that Nick and his team deliver , as they assist us with expertise and efficiency, and they are nice to deal with.
Srinath I.
Srinath I.South East Queensland, QLD

Professional real estate agency

Prompt and exceptional service
Hassle free approach and timely management
Guided in a cooperative manner to resolve any grievances
Assisted with settling in the new property and while ending the lease tenure
Andrew Hamilton
Andrew Hamilton

Amazing service

Nick and his team are highly professional. Now in my second rental managed by Your Haven Realty and highly recommend. Nothing is too much trouble, keep up the great work!