Your Haven Realty

Your Haven Realty

Vicky

VickySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Real Estate Agency

I highly recommend Nick and Lyndel at Your Haven Realty to anyone looking for a property manager or to buy/sell. They are both very efficient, friendly and professional with excellent communication. I will definitely be engaging them for any future property needs.

Best Agent Ever!

Nick Kruger is so helpful. He is always thinking ahead during my property purchasing process. I also decided to use his agency to manage my property. If you are looking for an agent that really takes care of you then Nick is the one. Highly recommended Nick and Your Haven Realty!

Muhamed

MuhamedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great agency, highly recommend!

Efficient service and friendly staff. Nick and his team have helped me a lot with finding a place that best suited my personal needs. I highly recommend Your Haven Realty

Michelle Thistleton

Michelle ThistletonSydney, NSW

Proactive and professional Agency

I had two previous Property Management Agencies before I came on board with Nick and his team. I was delighted to have someone who understood my situation and was prepared to assist in meeting my needs and finally helping me sell my property. Nick was always available, never fobbed me off and advised me every step of the way. Thank you Nick and the team for everything you have had to endure from me over the last five years. I just want you to know I appreciate every thing you have done for me and if I ever decide to buy another property in Brisbane I would certainly engage Your Haven Realty to find the right property.

Excellent agency and rental management service

Nick and his team are first class! We have used and tried other agencies in the past and have found Nick & team to be the most approachable, upfront and efficient. Highly recommend!

Fast, efficient results.

After listing my property with another agent and having a very disappointing experience with no results, I could not believe the difference when I listed with Your Haven Reality. Nick and the team were just fantastic. They were professional yet friendly and helpful every step of the way. They kept me in the loop at all times. The went the extra mile. They made the whole process so easy for me. Most importantly my property was sold in just a few weeks after listing with a very pleasing result. I was amazed at their speed and efficiency. I would definitely use their service again and highly recommend them to anyone.

Veronique

VeroniqueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional, efficient and friendly

Nick and the Team address issues always professionally and efficiently, with genuine care and willingness to assist. Communication is excellent. It is really enjoyable and reassuring to be looked after by Your Haven Realty!

Highly Professional Real Estate Agency and easy to deal with.

I was renting at Brisbane and lived for 2 1/2 years and would rate Haven Reality as one of the best Real Estate agency and are very professional, helpful and cooperative when dealing with them. They also attend to any issues reported immediately and get it fixed and would recommend to any one if interested be it buying or renting any property.

Regards,
Suresh Iyengar

Very professional

We are renting for the first time in many years , so it has been a learning process for us. Therefore, we really appreciate the service that Nick and his team deliver , as they assist us with expertise and efficiency, and they are nice to deal with.

Srinath I.

Srinath I.South East Queensland, QLD

Professional real estate agency

Prompt and exceptional service
Hassle free approach and timely management
Guided in a cooperative manner to resolve any grievances
Assisted with settling in the new property and while ending the lease tenure

Amazing service

Nick and his team are highly professional. Now in my second rental managed by Your Haven Realty and highly recommend. Nothing is too much trouble, keep up the great work!

Susan Segal

Susan SegalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Personal attention

Nick gave us great personal attention while selling our house in Fairfield recently. He kept us updated at all times and found us a buyer quickly. We would highly recommend Your Haven Realty.

Berber

BerberSydney

Peace of mind

Stress and hassle free when you deal with Your Haven Realty.
Thanks a lot Nick for the smooth journey you provided for my business that I entrusted you with.
I wish if I could give you my other property to manage for me.

Jacqui

JacquiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome real estate

I highly recomend your haven realty. nicks a awesome property manager and very understanding the team are also very lovely very easy to communicate with nick and the team they are very good at what they do cheers for being such a awesome property manager.

Above and Beyond

Ive bought and sold several properties over the last 30 years and have never come across an Agent who was so diligent. Nick went above and beyond to provide the best outcome for our property. He was always willing to communicate in a clear and concise way. I couldn't speak more highly of him. 10/10 from my perspective.

Top Agency

Nick has been working with his team helping us with our rental properties for many years. Their professional approach to all our needs with our rentals is excellent. Its due to this excellence that we have stayed with Nick and team (Your Haven Realty) . Our association with Nick and Lyndel has been great for many years. With no hesitation I would recommend this team to friends and business associates. Great work. Harry and Angie.

Rebecca

RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

best real estate agency I've been through

I have been renting a property in
Moorooka through Your Haven Realty for
at least 2 years and we would have no
hesitation in recommending them, great
friendly team an very easy to talk to .

Best real estate agency I've dealt with!

Your Haven Realty are great, I have found Nick (owner) to be very honest and professional. The team have always managed to find new tenants in time for the change over at the end of lease, minimising lost rent due to vacancies. Lyndel is also very helpful and always calling to have things approved and communicating any issues that may arise. I have been at ease knowing it's well looked after and I highly recommend Your Haven Realty to any one looking for a rental manager or someone to manage the sale of their property. Thanks, Richard