Your Haven Realty

Your Haven Realty

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Veronique

VeroniqueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional, efficient and friendly

Nick and the Team address issues always professionally and efficiently, with genuine care and willingness to assist. Communication is excellent. It is really enjoyable and reassuring to be looked after by Your Haven Realty!

Highly Professional Real Estate Agency and easy to deal with.

I was renting at Brisbane and lived for 2 1/2 years and would rate Haven Reality as one of the best Real Estate agency and are very professional, helpful and cooperative when dealing with them. They also attend to any issues reported immediately and get it fixed and would recommend to any one if interested be it buying or renting any property.

Regards,
Suresh Iyengar

Very professional

We are renting for the first time in many years , so it has been a learning process for us. Therefore, we really appreciate the service that Nick and his team deliver , as they assist us with expertise and efficiency, and they are nice to deal with.

Srinath I.

Srinath I.South East Queensland, QLD

Professional real estate agency

Prompt and exceptional service
Hassle free approach and timely management
Guided in a cooperative manner to resolve any grievances
Assisted with settling in the new property and while ending the lease tenure

Amazing service

Nick and his team are highly professional. Now in my second rental managed by Your Haven Realty and highly recommend. Nothing is too much trouble, keep up the great work!

Susan Segal

Susan SegalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Personal attention

Nick gave us great personal attention while selling our house in Fairfield recently. He kept us updated at all times and found us a buyer quickly. We would highly recommend Your Haven Realty.

Berber

BerberSydney

Peace of mind

Stress and hassle free when you deal with Your Haven Realty.
Thanks a lot Nick for the smooth journey you provided for my business that I entrusted you with.
I wish if I could give you my other property to manage for me.

Jacqui

JacquiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome real estate

I highly recomend your haven realty. nicks a awesome property manager and very understanding the team are also very lovely very easy to communicate with nick and the team they are very good at what they do cheers for being such a awesome property manager.

Above and Beyond

Ive bought and sold several properties over the last 30 years and have never come across an Agent who was so diligent. Nick went above and beyond to provide the best outcome for our property. He was always willing to communicate in a clear and concise way. I couldn't speak more highly of him. 10/10 from my perspective.

Top Agency

Nick has been working with his team helping us with our rental properties for many years. Their professional approach to all our needs with our rentals is excellent. Its due to this excellence that we have stayed with Nick and team (Your Haven Realty) . Our association with Nick and Lyndel has been great for many years. With no hesitation I would recommend this team to friends and business associates. Great work. Harry and Angie.

Rebecca

RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

best real estate agency I've been through

I have been renting a property in
Moorooka through Your Haven Realty for
at least 2 years and we would have no
hesitation in recommending them, great
friendly team an very easy to talk to .

Best real estate agency I've dealt with!

Your Haven Realty are great, I have found Nick (owner) to be very honest and professional. The team have always managed to find new tenants in time for the change over at the end of lease, minimising lost rent due to vacancies. Lyndel is also very helpful and always calling to have things approved and communicating any issues that may arise. I have been at ease knowing it's well looked after and I highly recommend Your Haven Realty to any one looking for a rental manager or someone to manage the sale of their property. Thanks, Richard