20Yours Droolly Dog Treats for Rewarding

Side Effects Yes · No

Natalie P.
Natalie P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Chicken and Sweet Potato

Allergic reaction resulting in a vet visit

All three of my dogs LOVED these treats, however, about 30 minutes post consumption, one of my dogs unfortunately had an allergic reaction which resulted being rushed to the vet. Show details
Natalie P.
Natalie P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Soft Chicken Tenders

All three dogs were obsessed!

All three of my pups loved these! Summer would bark at me until I followed her, take me to the cupboard I kept them, then start begging with a little bark wanting more! Show details
Frenchie Mumma
Frenchie MummaPerth, WA2 posts
  Soft Chicken Tenders

Winner winner chicken dinner!

This was a hit for our frenchie! Alittle big for him, but nice and easy to pull apart to make treat size. Two paws up Show details ·  1
Angel D.
Angel D.3 posts

High Quality, Healthy and An All Time Favourite

My Cocker Spaniel adores these treats, they are a favourite. She gets crazy excited before I've even opened the packet. The quality is fantastic and far superior to the same variety of treat offered by competitor brands. This is the only brand of Sweet Potato Chicken Treats I will buy. My only wish/suggested improvement is that they could be a little bigger. Her excitement is off the charts, then she gobbles them up quickly and looks for more. I would love to see a physically longer/long-lasting version of this chew. Thank you Yours Droolly for making this wonderful product. :) Show details ·  1
Frenchie Mumma
Frenchie MummaPerth, WA2 posts
  Chicken and Fish Sticks

Our frenchie loves the chicken and fish sticks

Two paws up from our frenchie! Was hard to get him to sit still for a photos beforehand haha Definitely a winner for us Show details ·  1
sharwill
sharwillsunshine coast6 posts
  Soft Chicken Tenders

Great quality treats which my dog loves

Fantastic quality treat which my dog adores. I thought these looked great and my dog thought they tasted great. Very happy with the quality of these. My dog is fussy but she loved these treats. She either likes a treat or not and this one was a definite winner. Show details ·  1
sharwill
sharwillsunshine coast6 posts
  Chicken and Sweet Potato

Great tasting treats which my dog loves

Fantastic quality treat which my dog adores. I thought these looked great and my dog thought they tasted great. Very happy with the quality of these. My dog is fussy but she loved these treats. Show details ·  1
Carmela
CarmelaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Droolly Dog Treats

My dog enjoys eating these chicken and sweet potatoe treats Show details ·  1
Gabby Aitken
Gabby AitkenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent treats!

My cavoodle Leo absolutely love these! He knows where I put them and goes and stands next to the cupboard waiting for me to give him one! Show details ·  1
Troy
TroyVictoria
  Fair Incentive Duck Sticks

Definitely recommend

My dog absolutely loved these and she is pretty fussy definitely recommend Show details ·  1
Smell
Jacqui
JacquiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts
  Chicken and Fish Sticks

Fussy dog approved

Fantastic treat, nice and easy to break . They were even a hit with my extremely fussy poodle. Show details ·  1
Cath
CathMid North Coast, NSW
  Duck Tenders

She loved them

I have never tried a duck flavour for my dog before she has only liked chicken but she absolutely love the it. Thank you Show details ·  1
Smell
Jodie
JodieSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts
  Fair Incentive Duck Tenders

Delicious and healthy treat for pups looking to enjoy something to chew on

Wally loved his duck tenders so much that he crawled over my legs on the couch to get to the packet and ask for more every time I gave him one. We've still got a few left...barely...but they won't last long if Wally has his way. Show details ·  1
Maddy
MaddyGoulburn Valley, VIC5 posts
  Fair Incentive Duck Sticks

Even the fussiest dog loves these!

Our super fussy 10 month old Chihuahua Luna, loves these sticks! Show details ·  1
Anne J.
Anne J.

The drool says it all!

Our dog absolutely loved these treats will definitely be buying more Show details ·  1