Zap Fitness

Zap Fitness

See the Best Gyms in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good value for $

Having been a member of Jetts in sa since 2012 my direct debit membership amount has remained the same since Zap transition, sure thats a positive. There has been new cardio equipment installed at some locations.

This gym should be called Trap not zap!

Terrible customer service. They only offer direct debit and these are not consistently taken out. Another fault with this company, when I signed up they advised me i could cancel anytime. I thought this was awesome so I joined up and paid $50 for the swipe card. When I enquired about cancelling as I was going away for 8 weeks, they then told me that I can pause my membership but can only do this once.....or I could quit and rejoin. But that I needed to pay $50 to rejoin at a later date even though I had already purchased the swipe card? Funny how this was left out when I signed up!

No customer service

Before enrolling, I asked on different occasions to get an answer on whether or not Zap fitness is going to re-affiliate with health insurances so I can benefit from the membership rebate ($150).
I have been told that they would get back to me but they never did, despite asking 3 times, 3 different customer representatives.

This doesn't fill me with confidence about their customer services.
Also, I don't believe they now affiliate with health insurances either.

Cancellation and Refund - Worst experience ever

Rang and canceled over a month ago. Noticed fees still being taken from Credit card. Re-rang and asked for cancellation again and refund of past 2 payments. Was told that there was no record of past cancellation request so no refund. Of course there was no record as no-one there does there job - calls over the phone are not noted down. Easy to join impossible to leave!!!!

Worst gym ever! Please bring back Jetts in SA!

I had been a member of Jetts in SA for many years and never had any problems with them. Unfortunately all Jetts gyms in SA were re-branded to Zap earlier this year, and everything has gone downhill since then. The community culture that we used to have in the gym is virtually non-existent now. They got rid of all individual club social media pages, which was a big part of our community culture. The staff are there a lot less now, which means the level or service that we had become accustomed to with Jetts have significantly reduced. Equipment is out-dated, constantly breaking down and not getting maintained/repaired like it used to. The gym is always dirty (it was always sparkling clean when it was Jetts).

Trying to cancel my membership was a nightmare because staff were hardly ever there. I finally managed to cancel my membership via email and have since joined Anytime Fitness, which has much better equipment and I am extremely happy that I made the change. I probably never would have left Jetts if they didn’t change to Zap, but I have been very unhappy with the gym since Zap took over. If I could give less than 1 star, I would.