Zap Fitness

• Rates and Fees
Nik D.

Nik D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great gym!

Great gym! No problems at Richmond, no monies came out during COVID-19, we trained basically for free. Friendly staff, and gym has adequate equipment. Overall we are happy with current arrangements.

Dave

DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

CHARGING FOR SERVICES NOT PROVIDED

Sandman

Sandman

Inhospitable

No meet and greet.infact the franchise operator walked past me no eye contact completely ignored. Very poor service. I would give a minus review if it was a choice. Pathetic.

Find out how Zap Fitness compares to other Gyms

Terrible gym. Deceptive and misleading contracts

Charged people while closed due to COVID. Didn't offer to suspend without fees initially. When they partially reopened they still listed themselves as 24 hour gyms and charged full fees.

Jackson B.

Jackson B.Unincorporated, SA

A terrible first experience for a new gym user

Locked into "12 month contract" after 14 months

I signed up with Zap just over 14 months ago in a 12 month contract. I have recently moved house and there are no Zap gyms near me. All gyms are currently also closed due to COVID. I called to cancel as it's been 12 months, but I was informed that as they have been closed for months my account has been on hold, and so I am still in the '12 month' period and have to pay $200 to cancel my membership... to a gym that's not open... I understand it's a difficult time for the gym, but they did not notify us when they closed that it would affect our contracts in this way or give us any options. So whether I cancel or stay I have to pay for a gym I can't use.

Rates and Fees

wanted to give zero stars

The worst gym ever. Avoid at all costs. If you have an issue it's endless calls on hold and no resolution. And when you cancel your membership you get chased by debt collectors with endless extra fees. Mongrels.

Rates and Fees

Awful customer service and misleading with contact hours.

Cancelled the membership and still deducting money and it’s very hard to contact them. Keep saying I’m calling out of business hours whenever I’m trying to contact even though they clearly mention the office hours.

Juniper M.

Juniper M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awful never again

Misleading and scamming

When signing up they said there was no 12months contract. When wanted to cancel payments, there all of the sudden was. Worst gym ever. Do not sign up... Go somewhere else. Its a scam

Rates and Fees

Do. Not. Join. This. Gym.

Sagir

SagirGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

UNAUTHORISED DEBIT AFTER CANCELLATION

Cancelled in person back in eary march at Surrey Hills, VIC location. Noticed 3 weeks ago they had begun billing my account again since Mid June.
No response via email, instagram, or phone.
Placed a block with my bank to prevent further withdrawls. Still no reply regarding refunds.
This is happening to many others.

garbage organisation

wasn't too happy with my local zap fitness. Terminated my membership in store with a zap fitness staff member. Then found out 4 months later they were still charging me, rsng many man times and they never answered or returned emails and phone calls. Finally got though and they told i will get my money back and that I never cancelled..... anything fitness is a better option

Erica L.

Erica L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible gym, this is the worst I have ever experienced

I joined their flexible contract for a month and didn’t know that I need to give 30 days notice anyways what can I do I have to pay for the 4 weeks of payment until it actually cancels. My credit card got stolen 3 days ago. I remember giving them a direct debit option so I won’t have to worry about paying every week. They tried taking money out although they know that it didnt through because it got stolen, they managed to scam $39.98 off me? Instead of $14.99? How the hell did that happen? I had to pay it off so I won’t have to get charge anything else. I will report this tomorrow and give direct debit succes a call so ridiculous. They will try and take money off you. Don’t join, there better gym out there.

Cancellation fee scam

Tried to cancel my membership got told it would cost 200 dollars even though I don’t remember signing up for a big contract.
Whole thing is a scam and the gyms are terrible too.

Emilio M.

Emilio M.

Rude, disrespectful

Melissa H.

Melissa H.Tasmania

Charged me for cancelling

They don't open until 10am which doesn't work for me. I have moved to another gym and they said they will need to keep charging for another 2 weeks. I had been thinking of leaving for years after the months of out of order machines and poor cleanliness.

Worst gym ever

Very Handy

Very HandyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cancelled Memembership - Kept taking money from Account

I rated Zap Fitness 1 star for not properly refunding the fees after I cancelled my membership a long time ago. Since the review Zap have refunded the money owing so I have changed the review status.

Worst Cancellation process

I've been member for long time in SA, due to Covid-19, me and my husband decided to cancel our membership.
They said I have to give 14 days notice which was not possible (no way to contact them) after insisted many times, it was possible mine but my husband's membership still waiting for a refund.
It's been nearly a month and keep giving me excuses and no specific time for the payment to be processed.
Terrible customer service.