Zero-X Raven+

Zero-X Raven+ Questions & Answers

6 questions from our users

Noel M

Noel Masked

Have a zero-x remote doesn’t communicate with drone will go up and down won’t respond left/right or forward/back won’t return

markysparkyasked

Have bought a Zero-x Pulse and it doesn't return after pressing the return button once, it beeps once in acknowledgment as it's supposed to but then drifts away

Malcolm S.

Malcolm S.asked

I have a zero x hawk drone and I can't get the video to work even though I have bought a scan disc ultra micro sc hd. Can anyone help

markysparky

My Pulse had the same problem, returned it and got replacement which works with the same Micro SD I was trying to use - so in short the Pulse I had was faulty, not the MicroSD.

Anthony B.
Anthony B.

Same issue with a Tanto (identical to Raven). I received a refund but was allowed to keep the item. Pulled camera apart, pressed down microcontroller chip, put back together. Now have a working camera. Equates to poor manufacturing quality!

Mox

Moxasked

Placed sd card my Raven zero x but there is no visual on camera that shows its working. when I put the sd card into the computer nothing shows up on the sd card. Any suggestions?

Peteys

Peteysasked

Used two different sd cards with my zero x hawk but still won’t take photos or videos, when I put the sd card into the computer nothing shows up on the sd card. Any suggestions?

Ben
Ben

I had the same problem. Turns out it needs to be 32Gb or under micro SD card and class 6 and above. FYI I have a 16GB card and it works.

tom

tomasked

How does it work the hawk zero-x i put the battery and the will not work

if you have a answers plese answers on [email removed]