Zesta Kitchens

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Zesta Kitchens

3.5
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

John W.
John W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nice kitchen but some elements of the assembly could have been better

Early 2020 we purchased a new kitchen and thanks to Andres designed a kitchen. in hindsight we made mistakes would have thought with Andres experience may have pointed out these.
I supplied two pull out pantries, which I was assured the installation guys would assemble and fit, these have not been assembled and fitted correctly, and has been a bit annoying to look at.
The electrical and gas fitter did an excellent job the tiler charged above what was quoted given I supplied the tiles & grout.
Considering all this took place during our lock down and restrictions a reasonable good job resulted.
Would I recommend Zesta Kitchens Maybe.

Simon
Simon

Finally finished!

Still waiting
Still waitingGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disrespectful to my time.

Had to nag the job from the start. Very poor communication.
The job was installed July, I was told the finishing touches would be done before Christmas then never heard back.

Zesta KitchensZesta Kitchens

Hello Still Waiting, can you please supply your name so we can make contact to discuss further?

Rose
RoseMelbourne

Still waiting for kitchen to be finished

Zesta KitchensZesta Kitchens

Taking my review down due to promise of better service.

The team has taken reasonable efforts to get in touch with me and fix the problem. I have hence decided to remove my review and help the business service better

Zesta KitchensZesta Kitchens

Hi Anita, on behalf of Zesta Kitchens we apologise for this miscommunication between showrooms. We will have a Zesta Kitchens Team member call you today.

goldfish
goldfishGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Discussed, awful service.

The tactics this company uses is on a par with used car salesmen. I did not even get a quote from this company, just a telephone call from their estimating team telling me about a discount if I make immediate decision in ordering a kitchen. Today is the last day to get a 20% discount she said , no price given at all. When I told her that we are expecting more quotes , the interest was lost immediately. Three weeks after visiting their showroom , still no quotation. To me this company looks very dodgy , will not have anything to do with them anymore. Be aware.

Haley
HaleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not camping anymore!!

The Zesta Kitchens Richmond team have been awesome. Thank you for your fantastic service but most importantly for my AMAZING kitchen. Big thanks to Mary, you’ve been fabulous to work with

Zesta KitchensZesta Kitchens

Thanks Hayley for sharing your experience on our great Zesta Kitchens Team!

Kitchens looks magnificent

The team at Richmond were great. Mary was a delight to work with and her designs were amazing. All the trades were organised for me and they done a great job and importantly we’re on time, which is rare. Overall from start to finish couldn’t ask for more.

Zesta KitchensZesta Kitchens

Thanks Harry so pleased to hear you were happy with your Kitchen experience from Zesta Kitchens!

Andre
AndreMelbourne

Delighted, amazing service

It started with very helpful showroom staff followed by a really experienced designer, then an on time delivery with caring competent trades who cleaned up after themselves, amazing. Perfect result.

Zesta KitchensZesta Kitchens

Thank you Andre, we work hard on our customer service and glad it all went smoothly for you - enjoy!

Debbie T
Debbie TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Installation of cabinetry, not the whole kitchen

Poor Quality and Service

Very professional, high quality kitchen

After failing to be inspired by "big company" modular kitchens, I happened upon Zesta. I was immediately impressed by the quality of their products and their helpful advice. Attention to detail was impeccable throughout the planning process. The workmanship was top quality and any small problems were immediately rectified with no fuss. The resulting kitchen is outstanding - functional and beautiful and of obvious quality. Many thanks to the Nunawading team. I have no hesitation in recommending Zesta to anyone looking for a new or renovated kitchen.

Beautiful, high quality kitchen

Zesta Kitchens exceeded my expectations. I had a small space in my studio apartment but wanted to fit in a pantry, oven, dishwasher, microwave and a useful set of drawers. At the same time I wanted to have a comfortable amount of bench space. It was a tall order but Joe from the Richmond office brought his tradie knowledge and design skills to meet the challenge ! The result was a streamlined and attractive kitchen I couldn't be prouder of ! Once I complete my splashback I will post a photo up so you can see how well it turned out. I can confidently recommend these guys and the Installers and tradies they recommended.

Anne Locco
Anne LoccoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect kitchen

Zesta transformed a very old kitchen into a perfect modern kitchen using all available space. We chose a grey and white theme using the Hampton cupboards and a grey granite look laminex. We had a slight hick up but all was rectified. It is a perfect kitchen. We have had so many positive comments. It has become a show piece. We are very pleased with the design and attention to detail and highly recommend Zesta to friends and family. We just love our kitchen.

Outstanding thankyou

Looked around for a part to my kitchen drawer. Tried the usual suspects - Bunning etc. Made my way to Zesta kitchens. They supplied the parts I needed and didn't want a single cent in return. They don't make them like these guys anymore. Top notch.