Zesta Kitchens

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Taking my review down due to promise of better service.

The team has taken reasonable efforts to get in touch with me and fix the problem. I have hence decided to remove my review and help the business service better

Zesta KitchensZesta Kitchens

Hi Anita, on behalf of Zesta Kitchens we apologise for this miscommunication between showrooms. We will have a Zesta Kitchens Team member call you today.

goldfish

goldfishGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Discussed, awful service.

The tactics this company uses is on a par with used car salesmen. I did not even get a quote from this company, just a telephone call from their estimating team telling me about a discount if I make immediate decision in ordering a kitchen. Today is the last day to get a 20% discount she said , no price given at all. When I told her that we are expecting more quotes , the interest was lost immediately. Three weeks after visiting their showroom , still no quotation. To me this company looks very dodgy , will not have anything to do with them anymore. Be aware.

Haley

HaleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not camping anymore!!

The Zesta Kitchens Richmond team have been awesome. Thank you for your fantastic service but most importantly for my AMAZING kitchen. Big thanks to Mary, you’ve been fabulous to work with

Zesta KitchensZesta Kitchens

Thanks Hayley for sharing your experience on our great Zesta Kitchens Team!

Kitchens looks magnificent

The team at Richmond were great. Mary was a delight to work with and her designs were amazing. All the trades were organised for me and they done a great job and importantly we’re on time, which is rare. Overall from start to finish couldn’t ask for more.

Zesta KitchensZesta Kitchens

Thanks Harry so pleased to hear you were happy with your Kitchen experience from Zesta Kitchens!

Andre

AndreMelbourne

Delighted, amazing service

It started with very helpful showroom staff followed by a really experienced designer, then an on time delivery with caring competent trades who cleaned up after themselves, amazing. Perfect result.

Zesta KitchensZesta Kitchens

Thank you Andre, we work hard on our customer service and glad it all went smoothly for you - enjoy!

Debbie T

Debbie TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Installation of cabinetry, not the whole kitchen

Poor Quality and Service

Very professional, high quality kitchen

After failing to be inspired by "big company" modular kitchens, I happened upon Zesta. I was immediately impressed by the quality of their products and their helpful advice. Attention to detail was impeccable throughout the planning process. The workmanship was top quality and any small problems were immediately rectified with no fuss. The resulting kitchen is outstanding - functional and beautiful and of obvious quality. Many thanks to the Nunawading team. I have no hesitation in recommending Zesta to anyone looking for a new or renovated kitchen.

Beautiful, high quality kitchen

Zesta Kitchens exceeded my expectations. I had a small space in my studio apartment but wanted to fit in a pantry, oven, dishwasher, microwave and a useful set of drawers. At the same time I wanted to have a comfortable amount of bench space. It was a tall order but Joe from the Richmond office brought his tradie knowledge and design skills to meet the challenge ! The result was a streamlined and attractive kitchen I couldn't be prouder of ! Once I complete my splashback I will post a photo up so you can see how well it turned out. I can confidently recommend these guys and the Installers and tradies they recommended.

Perfect kitchen

Zesta transformed a very old kitchen into a perfect modern kitchen using all available space. We chose a grey and white theme using the Hampton cupboards and a grey granite look laminex. We had a slight hick up but all was rectified. It is a perfect kitchen. We have had so many positive comments. It has become a show piece. We are very pleased with the design and attention to detail and highly recommend Zesta to friends and family. We just love our kitchen.

Outstanding thankyou

Looked around for a part to my kitchen drawer. Tried the usual suspects - Bunning etc. Made my way to Zesta kitchens. They supplied the parts I needed and didn't want a single cent in return. They don't make them like these guys anymore. Top notch.

Will

WillPARKDALE

All good

Our kitchen was a fairly large job, involving knocking down 2 walls. 3D is very helpful, they quote everything including all the trades and appliances so there were no surprises. Our installer Greg managed everyone and did an amazing job. Highly recommend.

Angiepanjy110

Angiepanjy110

My kitchen is amazing

From meeting Chris in the Cheltenham store Andreas the designer and Sam our installer...the experience of buying and installing our kitchen has been such a pleasurable and easy one. Highly recommend Zesta kitchens

John

John

Caution.

Sarah A

Sarah ACheltenham

A few hiccups but end product and installation great.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerMitcham

Still love cooking in my kitchen..

Was searching for a kitchen appliance like thermomix when I came across Zesta. I must say I am very happy with our Zesta Kitchen which still looks brand new after nearly a year. Our friends always comment and I know of two of our friends who now have a Zesta kitchen (one rental) and they are also really happy so glad we purchased and would recommend their products any day!!!!!

Svetlana M.

Svetlana M.Cheltenham

The most terrible business I`ve ever purchased from

The only thing I want to say - People, stay away from the place, never order any kitchen from them!!! Quality is terrible - my kitchen is 5 month old and I already have few issues (ex - edge strips are going out) and they`re not going to fix it saying it`s not covered by the Warranty. I also had to battle with them for 1.5 month before it was finally supplied in full - they were missing few things which they didn`t supply in time and were completely ignoring my calls/emails. Now they do the same ignoring my calls saying it`s not their problem!! They only thing they are good with - to take your money from your bank account (and their kitchens cost a lot!) - they`d not be late with that! NEVER buy anything from them!!!!