Zip HydroTap

Zip HydroTap

All-In-One, Arc, Celsius Arc, Celsius Cube, Classic and 3 more

faulty product and terrible service

We purchased the unit around 5 years ago. It worked properly for about two years and it started to have various issues. The technican never really fix the issues and kept on coming back and charge us more. We finally replaced it w a reconditioned unit under the extended warranty but it broke down again after less than 6 months. Surprise surprise the warranty for reconditioned is only 3 months! So the company is now chasing to pay over $300 for the latest technican visit but the unit has already broke down again. I am now using a cheap kettle and drink from tap while my super expensive Zip unit is sitting in the kitchen occupaying a lot of space. I also always have the same issue with the sparking water as the other reviewer mentioned. Dont buy this product!

Purchased in May 2014.

Hi Emily F We're sorry to hear that you're having issues and we are more than happy to assist with your enquiry. Can you please call us on 1800 460 222 and one of our Service Specialist will be more than happy to assist you and also we will send you a private message so we are able to contact you. Kind Regards, Zip Customer Care Team

Should have done it years ago in our office

We installed the zip boiling water unit when we did a renovation on our kitchen,it is without doubt the best thing we have done to our kitchen. Just brilliant and very reasonable to run as well

Purchased in September 2017.

Hi Paul Laurie We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Zip Hydrotap. We're glad to hear that you're so happy with your Hydrotap and also that you find it reasonable to run.

Not worth the money

Had our ZipTap for just over a year on our yacht. Since installation the sparkling water has not functioned properly, and we recently sent it back to ZipTap under warranty, and although the sparkling water now works, it spits out and splashes everywhere, and this is with an adjustable carbonation valve (which is extra) fitted, without that valve its more akin to a fire hose than a tap. On top of this, the water is barely fizzy at all. Calling the service department didn't help at all, as he was just googling things himself. Would make a good anchor though!

Purchased in September 2017.

Hi Jamie W Thank you for taking the time to review our product and we appreciate your feedback. We’ve sent you a private message to get some account information from you and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Most used item in my kitchen!

The convenience of boiling, icy and sparkling water has changed my family who now go straight to the Zipp rather than soft drinks. We all use it multiple times daily! Best investment for our house.

Purchased in July 2017.

Hi Natalie M Thank you for the positive feedback and sharing your experience with the Zip HydroTap. We're glad to hear that you're so happy with convenience of having chilled, boiling and sparkling water instantly available for your family.

Perfect extra for a new kitchen

We love our ziptap and have never looked back. To have boiling water on tap and chilled water any time is brilliant. After 3 years we have never had a problem and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.

Purchased in June 2016.

Hi Alison Thank you for your review and we really appreciate the positive feedback about your Zip Hydrotap and not having any problems.

Great product, but it breaks down often

It is a great product when it works, but it breaks down too often. Zip did provide me with an exchange unit under warranty but after 7 months it too broke down and then Zip told me the warranty on exchange units is only 6 months ... so now it is unreliable and expensive

Purchased in August 2015 at Harvey Norman for $3,000.00.

Hi Andrew, Thank you for your review. We really appreciate the feedback about your Zip Hydrotap. We have sent you a private message so we can assist you further.

Never works when you want it Customer Service terrible.

‭Never works properly. Never works when you want it Customer Service terrible. Hot water is never instaneous and have to wait for machine to heat the water. Have had rechniciens from zip look at it but still doesn’t work properly. Would not recommend buying a zip tap.

Purchased in January 2017 for $2,000.00.

Hi S.Raff Thank you for taking the time to review our product and we appreciate your feedback. We’ve sent you a private message to get some account information from you and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Very handy kitchen appliance

Carried out full kitchen renovation in 2017 and decided to fit a Zip hot and refrigerated water tap.
It is used constantly by family members and don't know how we lived without it. It is now something that I would definitely fit again if I was to carry out a future kitchen renovation.
The only negative is the fact the refrigerated water is not as cold as what came out of our water bottle cooler. Even though the temperature is adjustable it isn't as cold as what were we were previously used to. Very small issue as we also have an ice maker that can be used if needed.
Kids and their friends love using the tap.
Great piece of equipment. The black font has been fitted into the bench top next to a black sink and looks very attractive.

Purchased in May 2017 for $3,000.00.

Hi Ray Thank you for taking the time to complete the review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Zip Hydrotap. We're glad to hear that you're so happy with convenience and your Hydrotap is constantly being used by your family members.

A great convenience and time saver.

Having purchased a ZIP tap for the first time, I am very happy with the product. It is a reliable and works very well. A great time saver allowing instant access cold and boiling water.

Purchased in January 2017 at Winning Appliances.

Hi David E Thank you for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Zip Hydrotap and how reliable you find it. We're glad to hear that you're so happy with the item that you purchased at Winning Appliances.

So glad we got a Zip Hydro Tap.

We are really happy with our hydro tap only sorry we didn't get the fully optioned version with chilled and sparkling water.It is quick and efficient especially when we have visitors .

Purchased in September 2017 at Harvey Norman.

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Zip Hydrotap, we're glad to hear that you're so happy with the item that you purchased at Harvey Norman.

Streamlined my kitchen!

I selected the ZIP tap for my recent home renovations. For many years I had used them in offices and found them functional and efficient. I certainly achieved what I was creating, a streamlined kitchen. No electric jugs and their unsightly cords! Absolutely instant hot water everytime.

Purchased in August 2018.

Hi Debbie S Thank you for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback and sharing of your beautiful kitchen design pictures. We're glad our products have helped you with your streamline design and having instant boiling water every time.

perfect water systems, wouldn’t have another.

Water is cold all the time. Taste fantastic.
Having it installed in our second home also. Ideal for keeping you hydrated and I find the children drink more water having the sparkling water system.

Purchased in April 2017 at Harvey Norman.

Hi Mary Thank you for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Zip Hydrotap, we're glad to hear that you're all drinking more water, keeping hydrated and the kids are enjoying the sparkling water system.

very good and convenient

Zip hydro Tap gives a convenient choice of easy access to chilled and hot water and that makes a diference when you are in hurry to get what you really need in a flash.

Purchased in January 2017.

Hi Emma Thank you for the positive feedback and sharing your experience with the Zip Hydrotap. We're glad to hear that you're so happy with convenience of having chilled & boiling.

Fantastic Product!

We have 2 Zip Compact2 Residential HydroTaps one installed in Sydney apartment and one in our Bangkok apartment. The Hot and Cold filtered water is ready on demand 24/7 which is so convenient. It saves energy and time, no need to wait for a kettle to boil or have one sitting on the bench. The Zip Hydro tap looks great in the kitchens and in particular we don't need further water filtration in Bangkok. Service for filter replacement has been fantastic in Sydney, haven't had it replaced in Bangkok as yet. I now wished I had gone for the model which supplies sparkling water as well.

Purchased in January 2013.

Hi TPR Thank you for sharing and providing positive feedback on your Zip HydroTap. We're glad that Zip has made drinking water convenient & safe, within your Sydney & Bangkok apartment. We will send you a private message to discuss our great products, which include the sparkling water option.

So happy these are available in the US now.

The Classic is good looking, reliable and used all day long in our house hold. It replaces the clutter of a kettle on the bench top and the enormous chilled water cooler we used to use.

Purchased in March 2019.

Very good, gets used everyday, it would be difficult if it weren’t there!

Great little machine, so far no real issues, changing filters is a soda, great all round machine. Thers’s Not a lot more I can say, just try taking it away.

Purchased in April 2011 at Reece.

Love our Zip

Couldn’t live without our Zip! Hot water, cold water and soda water ready instantly! Filtered as well ! It is compact and looks very elegant. Love that it can be put into sleep mode to save power!

Purchased in September 2014.

LOVE this Zip Tap it's ridiculously handy!

We've had the Zip Tap for two and a half years & we've had no problems at all. The instant hot water is fantastic to fill the coffee maker and tea pot - makes a big time difference to the morning routine. The gas replacements come in the mail quickly, they're light and easy to use. The mineral water and water taste is delicious and friends who have had the mineral water always want it again! So good not carrying heavy bottles from the supermarket. Highly recommend.

Purchased in December 2015.

Hi Lisa and Brendan We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Zip Hydrotap. We're glad to hear that you're so happy with convenience of having instant boiling water to help with your morning routine.

ZipHydroTap is a great feature

I have used and installed a ZipHydroTap at the office, training facility and at home. Having the ability to dispense both filtered chilled and boiling hot water is so convenient, try it once and you will not want to go without. The ability to have sparkling filtered water is soooo convenient.

Purchased in June 2013.

Hi Mac, Thank you for the positive feedback and sharing your experience with the Zip Hydrotap. We're glad to hear that you're so happy with convenience of having chilled, boiling and sparkling water instantly.

Love it! Love it! Love it!!!

We built a house approximately 2 years ago and there is not one day that goes by where we don’t use our Zip tap. The convenience of having chilled, hot and sparkling water readily available is awesome. We were nearly talked out of installing the Zip tap by our builder in order to save money. We are so glad we stuck to our guns and kept the Zip tap in the build. We love it!

Purchased in March 2017 at Winning Appliances.

Hi Chris Thank you for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Zip Hydrotap, we're glad to hear that you're happy that you made the right decision with the item that you purchased at Winning Appliances.