Zip HydroTap

All-In-One, Arc, Celsius Arc, Celsius Cube, Classic and 3 more

Blissyb

BlissybSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dreadful backup service

I have been waiting for days for someone to attend my leaking tap problem. Have NO hot water at my sink...Be very careful choosing this brand as dont believe they have the backup service. Very poor in this day & age on a marked URGENT job.

Absolute waste of money

Purchased in January 2013.

Hi RNR,

Thank you for your feedback and we're happy to look into your concerns that raised. We've sent you a private message requesting more information so we can assist you further.

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Do not buy

Very bad, will break down every 6 months & they will charge you 900 for a service a complete waste of money. Do not buy it. Water taste funny & leaks water. Sitting there unable to use it as I cannot afford to fix it 2-3 times a year. You'd be regretting it if u brought it,, I am

Purchased at Reece for $5,700.00.

Hi David,

Thank you for your feedback and we're happy to look into your concerns raised.

Only 2 weeks old, works ok but very very noisy

We have purchased a Hydro Tap Cube BC and it works ok (2 weeks old) but it is very noisy! Disappointed as the noise intrudes badly in the kitchen. We should have been told prior to purchase. It’s also very expensive.

Purchased in August 2019 for $5,000.00.

Hi Serg,

Thank you for your feedback and letting us know of your experience.
We need additional information to look into the issue and we will send you a private message so we can assist you further.

Serg
Serg

Ok thanks. Will wait for your contact. Regards

Hi Serg,

We sent you a private message yesterday and awaiting a response. When you are free can you please review our note.

Far too expensive

Please note that before you purchase a Zip Tap be aware that the filters are ridiculously expensive and do not last long. Asked for an engineer to check why my unit was noisy and he said I should keep my cabinet door ajar (what a joke)as unit overheats. So if you don't mind paying ££££s for a noisy tap that costs a fortune to change CO2 and water filters this is the one.
Just ordered two new water filters direct from Zip that cost £218.00 and were the incorrect ones, asked to return and Zip are charging me £43.60 restocking fee!

L Connor
L Connor

Purchased from Zip Water online U.K

Gary K.Zip

Great when working, but lifespan and reliability is awful.

Purchased in June 2014 at Zip for $2,800.00.

Hi Craig J

We're sorry to hear that you're having issues and we are more than happy to assist with your enquiry. To look into your concerns further, we have sent you a private message so we can assist you further.

This is hard to rate as we only had it installed this week.

So far so good with the Zip-Tap. Very happy with the simplicity of it and how it fits onto the sink
Only thing we have noticed and are quite surprised by the noise it makes. Perhaps if you get back to me in “”one years”” time, I may have a more honest opinion for you.

We now have used the Zip Tap continually ( many times a day) for a few months. Our only concern is that the function on the tap to make it continually pour is very sensitive & difficult to control.
We are wondering if we need a service call to rectify this problem.
Would you get in touch with us please.

Purchased in January 2019.

Ian J

Ian JSydney, NSW

Waste of money.

We installed the Zip Hydrotap in our new kitchen 3.5 years ago. The 1st year I could not have been more happy with the product. Then it failed. I have now had at least 8 service calls. The Sparkling water - If it was sold to me in a bottle, I would take it back and ask for my money back. I have taken out a maintenance contract on the unit, I have dealt with Customer Feedback, I have had calls from Customer Relationship managers, I have had the unit replaced, (Last week) The new unit now has a System Fault and can't be used. I am so disappointed in the product. Give me a Soda Stream any day.

Purchased in November 2015.

Hi Ian

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate the feedback about your Zip Hydrotap. To look into your concerns further, we have sent you a private message so we can assist you further.

Can’t get a decent cup of tea!

Purchase in November. Wanted to streamline my kitchen. Water comes out at 75 degrees tops. Had the service guy come out and he said that’s the best we are going to get !!! It’s advertised at instant boiling water! $3500 and it’s useless. False advertising! Will be taking it further

Purchased in November 2018 at Domayne for $3,500.00.

Hi Susie B

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate the feedback about your Zip Hydrotap. We have sent you a private message so we can assist you further.

faulty product and terrible service

Purchased in May 2014.

Paul Laurie

Paul LaurieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Should have done it years ago in our office

We installed the zip boiling water unit when we did a renovation on our kitchen,it is without doubt the best thing we have done to our kitchen. Just brilliant and very reasonable to run as well

Purchased in September 2017.

Hi Paul Laurie

We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Zip Hydrotap. We're glad to hear that you're so happy with your Hydrotap and also that you find it reasonable to run.

Not worth the money

Had our ZipTap for just over a year on our yacht. Since installation the sparkling water has not functioned properly, and we recently sent it back to ZipTap under warranty, and although the sparkling water now works, it spits out and splashes everywhere, and this is with an adjustable carbonation valve (which is extra) fitted, without that valve its more akin to a fire hose than a tap. On top of this, the water is barely fizzy at all. Calling the service department didn't help at all, as he was just googling things himself. Would make a good anchor though!

Purchased in September 2017.

Hi Jamie W

Thank you for taking the time to review our product and we appreciate your feedback. We’ve sent you a private message to get some account information from you and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Natalie M

Natalie MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Most used item in my kitchen!

The convenience of boiling, icy and sparkling water has changed my family who now go straight to the Zipp rather than soft drinks. We all use it multiple times daily! Best investment for our house.

Purchased in July 2017.

Hi Natalie M

Thank you for the positive feedback and sharing your experience with the Zip HydroTap. We're glad to hear that you're so happy with convenience of having chilled, boiling and sparkling water instantly available for your family.

Alison

AlisonSydney, NSW

Perfect extra for a new kitchen

We love our ziptap and have never looked back. To have boiling water on tap and chilled water any time is brilliant. After 3 years we have never had a problem and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.

Purchased in June 2016.

Hi Alison

Thank you for your review and we really appreciate the positive feedback about your Zip Hydrotap and not having any problems.

Andrew

AndrewCentral Queensland, QLD

Great product, but it breaks down often

It is a great product when it works, but it breaks down too often. Zip did provide me with an exchange unit under warranty but after 7 months it too broke down and then Zip told me the warranty on exchange units is only 6 months ... so now it is unreliable and expensive

Purchased in August 2015 at Harvey Norman for $3,000.00.

Hi Andrew,

S. Raff

S. RaffSouthwest, VIC

Never works when you want it Customer Service terrible.

‭Never works properly. Never works when you want it Customer Service terrible. Hot water is never instaneous and have to wait for machine to heat the water. Have had rechniciens from zip look at it but still doesn’t work properly. Would not recommend buying a zip tap.

Purchased in January 2017 for $2,000.00.

Hi S.Raff

Ray

RayCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very handy kitchen appliance

Carried out full kitchen renovation in 2017 and decided to fit a Zip hot and refrigerated water tap.
It is used constantly by family members and don't know how we lived without it. It is now something that I would definitely fit again if I was to carry out a future kitchen renovation.
The only negative is the fact the refrigerated water is not as cold as what came out of our water bottle cooler. Even though the temperature is adjustable it isn't as cold as what were we were previously used to. Very small issue as we also have an ice maker that can be used if needed.
Kids and their friends love using the tap.
Great piece of equipment. The black font has been fitted into the bench top next to a black sink and looks very attractive.

Purchased in May 2017 for $3,000.00.

David E

David ESydney, NSW

A great convenience and time saver.

Having purchased a ZIP tap for the first time, I am very happy with the product. It is a reliable and works very well. A great time saver allowing instant access cold and boiling water.

Purchased in January 2017 at Winning Appliances.

Hi David E

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Zip Hydrotap and how reliable you find it. We're glad to hear that you're so happy with the item that you purchased at Winning Appliances.

Noel Ryan

Noel RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

So glad we got a Zip Hydro Tap.

We are really happy with our hydro tap only sorry we didn't get the fully optioned version with chilled and sparkling water.It is quick and efficient especially when we have visitors .

Purchased in September 2017 at Harvey Norman.

Zip Water C.Zip

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Zip Hydrotap, we're glad to hear that you're so happy with the item that you purchased at Harvey Norman.

Debbie S

Debbie SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Streamlined my kitchen!

I selected the ZIP tap for my recent home renovations. For many years I had used them in offices and found them functional and efficient. I certainly achieved what I was creating, a streamlined kitchen. No electric jugs and their unsightly cords! Absolutely instant hot water everytime.

Purchased in August 2018.

Hi Debbie S

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback and sharing of your beautiful kitchen design pictures. We're glad our products have helped you with your streamline design and having instant boiling water every time.

Mishben

Mishbenasked

HydroTap Classic

Hot water stopped running

Hi Mishben

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. To help us troubleshoot, can you please provide the model of the HydroTap via a private message so we investigate further or please contact us on 1800460222 or visit https://www.zipwater.com/contact-us

Ian

Ianasked

HydroTap All-In-One

Had the unit installed this week but the water still tastes a little funny. I assume the taste will improve but was wondering how long it takes

Hi Ian,

All Zip systems are tested before they leave our factory to ensure they meet our strict quality assurance standards. A vital part of our quality testing is the sanitisation process, which can leave residual water remaining in the tanks. While the residual water does not pose any health risk, the slightly lower pH of this water may result in a more acidic and less desirable taste. To adjust the pH level back to neutral and therefore remove the impact on taste, units must undergo a full filter and tank flush. When a Zip product is installed it is important to follow the initial flushing procedures to balance the water through the new filters and tanks.
Can you please advise if the system has been flush and we will send you a private message to obtain your account information.

Lynasked

Brand new product Hot water Only is un drinkable tried by several people has strong smell and taste. Cold is OK
As the unit is brand new what do you recommend for the solution.

Hi Lyn

Lyn

Yes our plumber who installed it did do the full flush as stated but we still have undrinkable hot water

Get an answer from our members and Zip representatives