Zip HydroTap

Zip HydroTap

All-In-One, Arc, Celsius Arc, Celsius Cube, Classic and 3 more

A great convenience and time saver.

Having purchased a ZIP tap for the first time, I am very happy with the product. It is a reliable and works very well. A great time saver allowing instant access cold and boiling water.

Purchased in January 2017 at Winning Appliances.

So glad we got a Zip Hydro Tap.

We are really happy with our hydro tap only sorry we didn't get the fully optioned version with chilled and sparkling water.It is quick and efficient especially when we have visitors .

Purchased in September 2017 at Harvey Norman.

Streamlined my kitchen!

I selected the ZIP tap for my recent home renovations. For many years I had used them in offices and found them functional and efficient. I certainly achieved what I was creating, a streamlined kitchen. No electric jugs and their unsightly cords! Absolutely instant hot water everytime.

Purchased in August 2018.

Hi Debbie S Thank you for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback and sharing of your beautiful kitchen design pictures. We're glad our products have helped you with your streamline design and having instant boiling water every time.

perfect water systems, wouldn’t have another.

Water is cold all the time. Taste fantastic.
Having it installed in our second home also. Ideal for keeping you hydrated and I find the children drink more water having the sparkling water system.

Purchased in April 2017 at Harvey Norman.

Hi Mary Thank you for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Zip Hydrotap, we're glad to hear that you're all drinking more water, keeping hydrated and the kids are enjoying the sparkling water system.

very good and convenient

Zip hydro Tap gives a convenient choice of easy access to chilled and hot water and that makes a diference when you are in hurry to get what you really need in a flash.

Purchased in January 2017.

Hi Emma Thank you for the positive feedback and sharing your experience with the Zip Hydrotap. We're glad to hear that you're so happy with convenience of having chilled & boiling.

Fantastic Product!

We have 2 Zip Compact2 Residential HydroTaps one installed in Sydney apartment and one in our Bangkok apartment. The Hot and Cold filtered water is ready on demand 24/7 which is so convenient. It saves energy and time, no need to wait for a kettle to boil or have one sitting on the bench. The Zip Hydro tap looks great in the kitchens and in particular we don't need further water filtration in Bangkok. Service for filter replacement has been fantastic in Sydney, haven't had it replaced in Bangkok as yet. I now wished I had gone for the model which supplies sparkling water as well.

Purchased in January 2013.

Hi TPR Thank you for sharing and providing positive feedback on your Zip HydroTap. We're glad that Zip has made drinking water convenient & safe, within your Sydney & Bangkok apartment. We will send you a private message to discuss our great products, which include the sparkling water option.

So happy these are available in the US now.

The Classic is good looking, reliable and used all day long in our house hold. It replaces the clutter of a kettle on the bench top and the enormous chilled water cooler we used to use.

Purchased in March 2019.

Very good, gets used everyday, it would be difficult if it weren’t there!

Great little machine, so far no real issues, changing filters is a soda, great all round machine. Thers’s Not a lot more I can say, just try taking it away.

Purchased in April 2011 at Reece.

Love our Zip

Couldn’t live without our Zip! Hot water, cold water and soda water ready instantly! Filtered as well ! It is compact and looks very elegant. Love that it can be put into sleep mode to save power!

Purchased in September 2014.

LOVE this Zip Tap it's ridiculously handy!

We've had the Zip Tap for two and a half years & we've had no problems at all. The instant hot water is fantastic to fill the coffee maker and tea pot - makes a big time difference to the morning routine. The gas replacements come in the mail quickly, they're light and easy to use. The mineral water and water taste is delicious and friends who have had the mineral water always want it again! So good not carrying heavy bottles from the supermarket. Highly recommend.

Purchased in December 2015.

Hi Lisa and Brendan We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Zip Hydrotap. We're glad to hear that you're so happy with convenience of having instant boiling water to help with your morning routine.

ZipHydroTap is a great feature

I have used and installed a ZipHydroTap at the office, training facility and at home. Having the ability to dispense both filtered chilled and boiling hot water is so convenient, try it once and you will not want to go without. The ability to have sparkling filtered water is soooo convenient.

Purchased in June 2013.

Hi Mac, Thank you for the positive feedback and sharing your experience with the Zip Hydrotap. We're glad to hear that you're so happy with convenience of having chilled, boiling and sparkling water instantly.

Love it! Love it! Love it!!!

We built a house approximately 2 years ago and there is not one day that goes by where we don’t use our Zip tap. The convenience of having chilled, hot and sparkling water readily available is awesome. We were nearly talked out of installing the Zip tap by our builder in order to save money. We are so glad we stuck to our guns and kept the Zip tap in the build. We love it!

Purchased in March 2017 at Winning Appliances.

Hi Chris Thank you for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Zip Hydrotap, we're glad to hear that you're happy that you made the right decision with the item that you purchased at Winning Appliances.

No Waiting

We love our Zip Tap. It is great for just the 2 of us, but when visitors come, there is no waiting for kettles to boil, we just make the tea, coffee or hot chocolate straight away, and get on with the visit.........no waiting :)

Purchased in November 2009.

Hi Sharon Thank you for taking the time to complete the review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Zip Hydrotap. We're glad to hear that you're so happy with convenience of not having to wait for the kettle to boil to make your tea, coffee and hot chocolate.

Good stuff

Good and reliable. Handy to have.
Do not have much more to say and find it difficult to get to have 30 words. I reckon the CO2 cylinder is too small.

Purchased in January 2014.

Hi Juan Carlos Kovacic Thank you for your positive feedback and please contact us if you will like discuss the larger size sparkling canisters on 1800460222 or the order number to purchase online 93223.

Invaluable

Love the sparkling water and will be keen to purchase another for our new home. All other aspects of the system are convenient and we have had no maintenance issues at all.

Purchased in September 2017.

Hi Tom, Thank you for sharing your feedback and how you love the sparkling water from your Zip HydroTap Celsius. We're glad that Zip has made drinking water convenient for you and thank you for considering Zip again for you new home.

Elegant, Fast, Efficient, Convenient & Safe

We love our Celsius Arc Boiling water tap. Having filtered boiling water on demand is really handy. To save energy, the sleep modes are excellent and provide a wide range of choices to suit our needs. During the week, we set the sleep mode to turn off after 2 hours as we only use it in the mornings and evenings. For the weekends when we use it more often, it's very easy to flip the setting to 68 degrees after 2 hours of no use. Even when it is heating from cold it still heats up rapidly. The safety modes are great when we have kids around. If I was building or renovating again, the ZIP would be an absolute must.

Purchased in May 2017 at Harvey Norman Physical Store.

Hi Bulldog Thank you for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Zip Hydrotap Celsius Arc, we're glad to hear that you're so happy with the item that you purchased at Harvey Norman. Thank you for sharing your experience and the convenience of having filtered boiled water on demand. The energy saving mode if a great feature for our customers, as you are in control to set and adjust to your needs. The safety feature is an unique safety lock which eliminates the risk of accidentally discharging of boiling water to give our customers peace of mind.

How did we manage without it.

I love immediate access to hot, chilled and sparkling water. Great product and seems reliable, unlike our previous device which we had been advised to install. Eventually we decided to go Zip and I am so glad we did. Looks good in the kitchen too.

Purchased in November 2018 at Winning Appliances for $450.00.

Hi SueS Thank you for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Zip Hydrotap, we're glad to hear that you're so happy with the item that you purchased at Winning Appliances. Thank you for sharing how you love the instant access to hot, chilled & sparking water and also how good your Hydrotap looks in your kitchen.

Service department is a big disappointment!

9 days ago I requested a service on my zip tap and an appointment was made by them for today (I was not asked what day/time would suit, I received and email with the appointment date) I asked what time he would arrive they couldn’t confirm and said to call back on the day of service. I called this morning they still couldn’t confirm the time slot so I waited around all day with no phone call and no visit from them. I called Zip Service Dept. at 4pm to be told the technician is finished for today. How is it he is finished for today when I had an appointment and he hadn’t turned up? Disgusting service and apparently Zip can’t do anything about it because they don’t manage bookings however I called them to book the initial appointment....
I took a day off for nothing and am going with a new unit from their competitors!

Purchased in June 2014.

Hi Kris, Thank you for taking the time to review our product and service. We’ve sent you a private message to get some account information so we can look into your concerns further. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Very disappointed

Boiling water works fine. The gas cylinder runs out after six weeks and only my wife uses the water. She averages four glasses per day which means each glass costs over 40 US cents (R5.67 in South Africa). The still water works okay but often emits a strong blast of gas before running normally sending the water all over the kitchen. Re
Repeated visits by service team have failed to solve this and we are buying cylinders at enormous cost. Extremely disappointed.

Purchased in December 2015.

Hi Philip Duffy, Thank you for taking the time to review our product and we appreciate your feedback. We’ve sent you a private message to get some account information from you and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Zip 20ltr unit

Unit is 6mths old has failed again same issues with previous unit. Service is very ordinary & overpriced. Have taken nearly two weeks to attend unit. Have inform procurement office about Crown unit much better unit more reliable, fast & efficient service, also made in Australia.
Pretty poor form from Zip
I would recommend Crown hot water units.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Hi Justin, Thank you for your review and feedback. We're very sorry to hear that you are having an issue with the unit. We've sent you a private message requesting more information so we can assist you further and also to investigate your concerns.

The red and white lights are flashing and there is no hot or ambient water flowing. It was working and 15minutes later the lights starting flashing and no water. I have turned it off for 15 mins and turned it back on, still no water and lights still flashing

I have zip 160/125 hydrotap and the white lights on all the time, and the display says off cycle. I turned the power off for 5/10 minutes hopping it Will reset. No joy still the same. Does anyone know the reason.
Hi Hitesh U When the white light on the Hydrotap is on this indicates the filter requires replacement. If the filter has recently been replaced, we can try and reset he filter counter (days & litres). To reset the counters please refer to the below as we do not have the model number of you unit: Generation 3 unit : Scroll through the menu until you see “Litres Filtered”. Press [Adjust Λ] to re-set the litre counter. When asked “are you sure?” press [Adjust Λ] to confirm the command. Scroll through the menu until you see “Filter Use (Days)”. Press [Adjust Λ] to re-set the timer. When asked “are you sure?” press [Adjust Λ] to confirm the command. After approx. 10 seconds the unit will default to the selected mode. The white filter light on the HydroTap should now stop flashing. Generation 4 unit : Press [filter reset]. Then press [Internal filter]. This will reset the counters and then take you back to the home screen.

Hi, I have the zip hydrotap. I have just changed the filter but I seem to have no carbonated water coming through, just flat tasting carbonated water. How can I get my carbonated water back? Also I seem to have a the message condenser overtemp on my recent fault log. Please advise Thank you
Hi Fran, Thank you for your question, to help you troubleshot can you please call 1800 460 222 and one of our Customer Service Specialist will be more then happy to assist you. Kind Regards, Zip Water Customer Care Team

• MPN: HT3783Z3