Zodiac Cyclonic Leaf Catcher

Zodiac Cyclonic Leaf Catcher

Kev

Kev

Great but cant buy parts

Bought one of these 3 years ago now and it has served me very well. Its ruggedly made and lasts well in the sun all day.My only gripe is that while the body of the catcher is still serviceable ,i cant buy the little flap valve on the bottom of the cannister to replace the original one which has now detoriated , so i have to buy a whole new unit when a small part would have sufficed. I'm happy to buy another new unit ,but i would also have appreciated the choice to just buy the small part for the time being.

Purchased in September 2016 for $89.00.

Noise Level
Pool Size Large
Functionality
Small Debris Cleaning

Andy

AndyWest Wyalong

Very good concept, but destroyed my pump

Worked very well and was happy with the leaf catcher, until I returned home to find my pump was running dry. I found the leaf catcher had turned upside down. I am not sure how this happened, it was working fine earlier. My guess is either the pool cleaner hose or a gust of wind from storms that day may have done this. Please be aware that this can happen and can destroy your pump. i was considering purchasing a Zodiac variable speed pump. Looks like I will be getting a new pump, but might stay clear of Zodiac.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
ChrisO

ChrisOMaroubra NSW 2015

Wouldn't own a pool cleaner without a Cyclonic Leaf Catcher.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Customer C.Zodiac

Hi ChrisO, Thanks so much for the 5 star review. Happy Swimming!

gnmaier

gnmaier

Couldn't attach to my pool hose

Could never get it attached to my pool hose. No suitable adapter came with the product and I was unable to find one at pool/pump shops, so it never got used. It sits alone in my shed. Looks good in theory. Could be great to use, but I will never know.

Date PurchasedJan 2015
Customer C.Zodiac

Hi, Please call us on 1300 763 021 and mention that you were asked to call on Product Review, we can help you from there. Thanks.

Works great after more than two years

I've had this thing for over two years and I still love it. It doesn't catch everything but it certainly helps.

Date PurchasedJul 2014
Customer C.Zodiac

Hi, Thanks for the 5 star review. Happy Swimming!

Jazzy

JazzyBrisbane

Really works well!

Skimmer basket is quite clean after installing the Zodiac Cyclonic leaf catcher.
It's very easy to empty and does not drop leaves in the pool during emptying.
This is an essential piece of equipment for any suction pool cleaner.
Pool skimmer and Pump are clean now and filter is running efficiently.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Customer C.Zodiac

Hi Jazzy, Thank you for your 5 star review and for taking the time to post this review. We are so happy to hear that your pool is ready for Summer, Happy Swimming.

Better than expected

The old Leaf eater finally died after several years of constant use so bought the cyclonic and new hoses. Between the two of them my pool is sparkling. Easy to see if it needs cleaning, easy to use. I can not fault it. I have been using for over a month now and no problems.

Customer C.Zodiac

Hi Mermaid Deb, thanks for the top review!

Great product for leafy pools

Customer C.Zodiac

Good to hear you're enjoying your unit, Tim - happy swimming!

Stevo in Perth

Stevo in Perth

Changed my review - 'Stupid design which doesn't fit standard hoses and cumbersome to remove'

Date PurchasedNov 2014

Leaf catcher

I Bought Zodiac cyclonic leaf catcher, along with a onga mako shark cleaner, thinking it skimmed the top of the water. plonker!! it doesn't. it stops the leaves that are sucked from the bottom going into the skimmer box. It's alright. it may increase the life of the pump but i don't know for sure.
Hope this helps
Dunc
Easy to fit
It doesn't take the leaves and bugs of the top of the pool

Rick
Rick

Dont rate something lower for a mistake you made by not reading what the actual product is used for.