ZuZu Luna

ZuZu Luna

See the Best High Chairs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for ZuZu? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Safety
melaniebugshall
melaniebugshallCanberra Central 2601, ACT

had a good share of the bad experience with this high chair

I bought this on sale thinking I could save some money and put it to good use. However after 3 days of using it, I decided to get a new one. I think the waist bar hits my baby and it hurts her.

Purchased in July 2020.

JustaPerson
JustaPersonCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Cheap and can be fixed

Purchased for $5.00.

Rubbish

Absolute rubbish highchair. Can’t get my kids in it because the waist bar hits their shins and they scream! Brand new highchair, threw it to the tip! Maybe the part that goes across and between the legs should be able to be removed! Most cafes and restaurants around my area have the same rubbish high chairs. Heard so many parents complain about the same problem.

Onthego
OnthegoSydney

Practical chair and affordable

I bought this chair for my third child after having an expensive inglesina zuma chair which was a nightmare to clean and heavy. So I looked for an easy to clean lightweight chair. And that's exactly what this chair is. I put my baby in it from about 4 months. It has adjustable 5 point harness straps and easy to take out tray. The legs are easy enough to take off if you want to change the height of the chair. I am much happier with this chair than an expensive bulky chair with Velcro pads that gets food stuck in it.
About $40 at bigw. Go for it!

LCMumAdelaide

Easy to clean with 5 point harness

I wanted a basic high hair that was easy to clean with a 5 point harness. This ticks those boxes. My child has used it since he could sit up unassisted (he is now 14 months old) and he seems to find it comfortable enough. It is lightweight and easy to move around the house and easy to take the legs off to put it in the car if we need to take it somewhere. There are only a few down sides: legs stick out a bit and can be a tripping hazard, cup holder is too small for cups with handles.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Anita T
Anita TMelbourne

Good priced simple high chair.

I wanted an easy clean high chair with a five point harness.
I found this high chair was easy to assemble and overall it has been easy to use.
I have found that my baby needs to bend his legs to get in and out of the chair. Sometimes he needs help with this.
I did find this difficult at first but both baby and I have now mostly mastered the art of getting in and out of the high chair.
The chair is also very light so that it can be moved easily.
Easy to clean, tray can be removed/ adjusted easily.harness is easy to buckle up/ undo.
My baby sometimes needs help to get his legs out of the chair.

Joda1
Joda1Whyalla

A simple, well priced chair

We didn't want to pay a fortune for a chair and wanted something that would be easy to clean and this chair ticks both of those boxes. It was SIMPLE to put together, the tray slides on and off with ease and it's easy and quick to wipe down. It also doesn't take up too much room and is light to pick up and move around.
We do put a rolled up towel behind bub as she's still a bit too small to fully reach the tray but that doesn't bother us at all.
So far, so good -- No hassles, would recommend.
Price, Easy to clean and put together
Would like it to fold flat

Ellenelle
EllenelleAU

You get what you pay for

JewelsWW

Good basic high chair

amber jane
amber janewestern australia, 6280

Best buy

After watching my friends having to scrub clean their high chairs for their bubs, i decided i wouldnt be getting a very exspensive high chair, and i wanted something that i would be getting a lot of use out of it. after looking around i decide to give the zuzu luna ago best thing. easy to clean (i have a very messy toddler at meal times) and all my friends love it as well.
Easy to clean, stable. affordable

misspeta
misspeta

Good affordable chair

McMiffy
McMiffyCanberra

Great chair at a great price

Great purchase

As a first time Mum I was concerned about the lack of padding and tilt function on this chair but decided to purchase based on the reviews here and especially because of the ease in cleaning. Certainly can't complain! My son is only 5 months old and manages just fine without the tilting function. It's SO easy to clean, sturdy and he's very happy in it. The foot rest appears at first to be faulty but once installed properly, it's fine. I find the slightly lower overall height of the chair to be great as it means he's at the same level as we are at the dining table. Overall very happy with this purchase especially considering the fantastic price!
inexpensive, easy to clean, easy to assemble, good 5 point harness, adjustable/removable tray

Parfumi
ParfumiMelbourne

Excellent, can't complain

This is the 3rd high chair I've bought. Totally satisfied with this one so far. It's very light to move around, easy to clean, no padding so doesn't make my baby (who's got very bad eczema) hot during the meal. Especially it's much cheaper than almost all other brands. We bought the IKEA Antilop one but none of my children liked it.
Easy to clean, simple, doesn't take much space
Not wrong, but I wish it could be fold up.