Review rating:
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Simply brilliant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2018

I have just had a 130 square metre patio constructed by Great Aussie Patios. The construction took only two days and the installers who did the work were professional, friendly and swiftly went about their business. Unlike some so-called professionals, the Great Aussie Patio installers were not interested in popping in for a cup of coffee or to use the toilet or just to chat, there was no time wasting, just effective and professional trade perfection. From the highly helpful Salesman that presented what his company could offer and not once places any pressure upon me at all and not once slandered the opposition as some bad salesmen do, to the seamless online payment system, I was impressed. I even had a phone call from the Manager to ensure I was totally happy and that was before the project started because Great Aussie Patios handled everything from the Council plans being approved to cleaning up behind themselves when the job was done. I was recommended to use Great Aussie Patios and I can recommend them to anyone as well. I am certain they are not the cheapest, there are some very cheap and nasty companies out there, this is not one of them if you care about your home. This is the company to use, the people that recommended them to me were not wrong. I am happy.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Kelmscott WA 6111

• 1 question

Verified Customer

No 1 for great 'Great Aussie Patios' people. Customer service is not a dirty word to them. AAAAA rat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2015

I have had another great experience with what I believe are the best patio people in Western Australia. They were exceptional from the beginning. Because I had my eaves removed to allow for extra height, the roofer left Great Aussie Patios with a huge problem by removing the eaves back to the inside walls.

Great Aussie Patios then had to resort to thinking outside the box to resolve the problem and came up with a solution. Which they did and very well at that!

And once again their installers did a five star job with nothing being too much problem. Done in 2 days (due to the size & weather conditions) and left the site in a clean state, almost like they had never been there at all. It's like the patio had always been there.

Cannot speak highly enough of all their staff, wonderful, customer focused, a joy to recommend. Many thanks once again.

Perth, Western Australia

• 1 answer
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

These guys know customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 31, 2015

From the initial phone call to construction, our patio buying experience through Great Aussie Patios has been a delight. Would highly recommend.