Melbourne

• 1 answer

Verified Customer

Hands on and caring staff. You talk to a real human being!! I watched my son's Maths transform

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Good customer service by staff who are authentic, invested and genuinely care (rather than scripted forced "trained smiles" you usually get with company employees) is so hard to come by now-a -days!!! And it makes all the difference. As a parent it means the world to be able to talk through my son's academic journey with mentally alive human beings and have solutions found to best suit my child. Do not underestimate the impact of decent staff on a child's motivation to do what they hate the most - tutoring. It is everything. The staff at Kinetic go above and beyond and I watched a wreck of situation turn around before my eyes -after I had tried everything else, including one on one tutoring, with no previous success. Both my son's maths teacher and I were at our wits end and running out of ideas. Kinetic's Math Wiz helped us get to the crux of the issue. We still have a long way to go but will continue this difficult journey with Kinetic. I know this review almost sounds a little too positive but a damn good product and service is so hard to find today, I jump with joy when a company actually gets it right.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

A must have for any students needing some extra help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

My daughter and son were needing some extra help with their maths they could not receive at school. Fast forward 8 months and my son has more confidence in maths at school and my daughter who is in high school has gone from a C to an A.

Awesome education system

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2018

Well, I stopped giving testimonials because I wasn’t satisfied with most of the online education services recently, but Kinetic is a marvelous education system and well deserves it this time. After I signed up with Kinetic, I was told that I can see the difference in my kids’ education level through their schools’ reports; that was TRUE as it went up from sound and basic to high and outstanding. One of the feedback I received from the school’s teachers was “there is a significant improvement since last year especially in English and Math”. In addition to that, the kids love it and they think it is quite fun. Sometimes I joke around and tell them “I will cancel it as you have not finished the lessons for this week”; they say “NO mammy please we promise we will do it as we really like it and we feel that we keep improving”. Besides that, I now don’t feel guilty that the kids are not doing extra tutoring or don’t have much homework to practice while I previously had to go through the hassle of finding online education worksheets for them to practice more! Now, they have their tutors at home 24/7 with KINETIC.

Importantly, I receive a phone call from Kinetic support team every second month to check on the kids’ progress and whether they need extra lessons to do! I increased the lessons as I think it is more beneficial for them. Additionally, they have earned a lot of points in which they were able to buy 3 Myer gift cards of the value of $20.

The kids recently sent two of their assignments to be checked by Kinetic tutors who provided thorough in-depth feedback and instructions.

Peter! I thank you profusely for introducing us to this wonderful online education system.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Kinetic Education Official

Thank you for sharing. We thoroughly enjoy helping your children, keep up the great work.

Perth

Awesome results so fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2018

Our 7 year old was at a reading level of 6 years and 3 months and within 4 weeks he was at 7 years and 6 months. It is fabulous for my kids.

Really helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2018

Maths and English wiz really helps me because it is an amazing learning tool. It helped me to understand how to use pro-numerals. I would like it to add the $10 iTunes card again. I really missed it. It helped me a lot for comprehension that I used to be bad at before . It also helped me to be the smartest maths in my class.
Jimmy 9 Years old Grade 4

Maths and English wiz is really good as it helps with the places you don’t understand. At the start I didn’t see the point but after a while they got to your level and where you need to learn and fill in the gaps where you just don’t understand. The program allows you to enter raffles for gift cards and items. Also you can buy gift cards. I would recommend it to anyone.
Jerry 13 Grade 8

Comments
Kinetic Education Official

Thank you for the great review. Jerry - glad you are seeing the benefits and stuck with it, well done! Jimmy - top of the class, that must be a great feeling! Note, there are $20 Wish Vouchers whic... read more »

Melbourne

Great project

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2018

My daughter is in grade 5 and she started 5 weeks ago. She has never been much interested in studying and learning and she always thought she wasn't good enough.
Now, she comes home from school and she does her Kinetic exercise without need to be reminded. She did a test at school and she did well, she felt she understood what was asked to do. The teacher told me she participates more in class and she also willing to help others.
Staff at Kinetic is very supportive. They call to check how my daughter is doing, they are available for any doubt we might have.
I am very pleased with the program.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Excellent program we love useing it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2018

My daughter has been useing the kenitics program for both Maths and English for nearly 12 months she has gone up from the bottom level, she is very proud of her achievement. And her confidence has improved. What I love about the kenitics program is the support she receives from her tutor, he is amazing. I highly recommend kenitics to all families

Building confidence and knowledge with this program

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2018

This has been one of the highest and recommended program that I advise everyone to join. My child has been increasing her studies every time she uses this program. I really enjoy this program because its easy to use and it lets me to see her progress through the weekly report that I receive from the kinetic tutor team.
A very special thanks to Peter who is one of the team members who simplified the program and to make it more fun to use and mostly my child has really enjoyed this program because the way he has explained to her has made it very simple to use.

thank you kinetic tutor team.

Kinetic E; magnetic, meaningful, mono, Eggxtraeggy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2018

Hi kinetic E has a potential to be a gold star vip in my house, just need to get this over with as its my ticket to a woollies prize so let me make a move on maybe?

Excellent tutoring program for my kids

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

Both my kids who are in primary school and have used kinetic now for about two years and the result is excellent. What’s great about kinetic is that the personalised lesson is just right for the level of the child and also complement what they are learning at school (which can be difficult especially if there are 30 students in the class) so it gives the child more opportunity to learn and practice what they’ve learned at school. Kinetic is also great because is not time consuming, all its take is 20 minutes or less a day to complete the weekly lessons so the children won’t get overwhelmed by it.

This is excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

My son uses Kinetic education. English is my second language, therefore I just could not help to my son. My son's English and Maths standard is now very high and he goes to accelerated class for both of these subjects. I can't be more happy with kinetic Education. I am also planning to use English so I can improve my English knowledge.

Comments
Kinetic Education Official

Excellent to hear your son is doing so well. Well done! We help many parents like yourself improve their English, so please do get started and contact our tutors to ensure you make a great start. Good luck and have fun!

Very Satisfied service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2017

I called and explain about the upgrading of the level of learning for my kids and without delaying the support was quick in understanding me and changes were done fast and well.
im am harppy and satisfied. Thank you for your service.

Private message

We had to take them to court for a refund.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

We thought we had won an iPad by entering a competition in a KFC store. The next thing we know we had a kinetic education salesman come to our house telling us we'd won a free tutor for our kid. He ended up talking us into buying this kinetic education to help our kid learn. Anyway, it got set up, didn't work, was shutting down before our kid could finish the tests. They sent some old bloke who stank of cigarettes around to our house to set up the program. After that we told them we want out of kinetic education and they tried to force us to keep paying for it. Then we took them to court and they had to pay us back and we escaped kinetic education. It was a bad ordeal and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Kinetic Education Official

Hi Bob, from the details provided it looks like your review relates to an experience a very long time ago, as we have not run a competition to win an Ipad since 2012.   To be honest as the head of ... read more »

This is Perfect

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Both my daughters are using Kinetic and I have noticed substantial improvement in their school work. This was proven in their end of year report.

Definitely worth it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

For children that are high achievers or are more advanced than their current year at school... kinetic gives that little extra to keep them going and striving for more!
Being able to cater for the individual need through the great tutors over the phone is fantastic! You tell them what works and what doesn’t work and they will deliver!
Kinetic has enabled my child to be a high achiever in both school and outside school! He is able to work closely with the teacher to mentor and guide his peers in class that require extra help!

Thank you to the team at kinetic education for giving my child a great start to education!

Wasn't sure, now I'm writing a glowing review!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

We were forwarded Kinetic Educations details by a friend. We'd tried some other products and were very skeptical. To be brutally honest they said they'd give the kids a free assessment so we said come over. Never planning to buy.

Then kids loved the demo. The full price was a little high so we went the 1 year licence.

We are 3 months in and I know I will get the full year 12 licence next year when my 1 year one expires.

My eldest hated school work. He is happy to do this work daily. He is also now happy to do his actual homework or school work because he understand what he is doing.

Everything has improved. Even his handwriting which this product doesn't help with but its made learning interesting and accessible for him so even things it has nothing to do with are improving because he is engaged in leaning again.

My youngest also uses it. She is a preschooler and is now on year 1 work. On her own!

However, the product on its own isn't a silver bullet. When we got it we decided to make changes. The kids didn't have a routine. The product did help us implement one via its structure but don't expect the kid to use it once or twice a week and get good results. My kids use it every day for 15 minutes. That's all, but EVERY DAY at the same time!

The full year 12 price is a lot. The yearly price isn't. Get the yearly licence and then like me decide its worth it and get the full one.

Also, the product is great itself but you are also told you get an individual tutor who will call once in a while (fortnightly or so). I thought "yeah right". Our kids tutor has called me weekly, he is always up to date with how both kids are going and giving advice on things to focus on. That was a welcome surprise and just improves the value.

Excellent for the children

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

Very happy with the way the children are handling the work week to week and to see them improving in their own way!!!!!!

This is great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

We started our daughter on this nearly 6 months ago and we have seen a great improvement in her ability and confidence. She loves to sit down every night and do her lessons. Would highly recommend it.

Perfect study site for weak kids

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2017

My daughter cannot spend 1 day without doing the Kinetic Education. She loves doing it. The repetition of topics regularly helped her to understand well.

Confidence builder for children

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2017

The children enjoy the program immensely. It is great for learning new concepts and strategies which they can practice in the classroom. It builds confidence in their own skills so they are relaxed and happy in the classroom because they already understand the basics. It reassures the kids that they have knowledge and can tackle classroom work more independently and successfully.

1 of 4 pages

What about the price? I'm trying to find some information about the cost, but I can't find anything.

Karim G asked on Feb 10, 2018

Answer this

Just call them and speak to someone and ask them the price! I have been with them for a while so prices have now changed

Hello, I have been using this program for a while now but the year level I was put at was year 7 as I am now in grade 9 I would like to know how to change my year level on the program for some harder work? Thank you

Keesha asked on Jul 21, 2017

Answer this

Hi Keesha, is great to see you getting back into it. Well done! Please give Tutor Support a call on 1800 622 657 so the tutors can help setup the perfect lesson plan for you. Believe it has been a while since you last completed the Maths Doctor Assessment. The tutors will set this for you so we can get a better understanding of your needs.

Look forward to speaking with you soon.

Any parents on here that have older children (16yr-18yrs old) do the Kinetic Education program? If so, has this program been of any benefit to them? I have an 18yr old who has dyslexia and struggles, so was considering this. We have tried many programs and tutors but not too much help on that front. He has until November to get some decent grades to be able to attend college in America for basketball.

TT07 asked on May 01, 2017

Answer this

Hi. I don't have children of a similar age but a friend of mine has a dyslexic daughter who went on to be a high level scientist. This was achieved by special tutoring and one on one teaching. I hope this helps.

Thank you Robo - was that through Kinetic Education or someone else?

Hello! Sorry I know this thread is old but for what it's worth - I do. I have a 17 almost 18 year old in the program on and off depending on need. It's been great for him and we will just continue to use it through uni when he gets there for as long as it helps