Improvement, improvement!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

This program has helped my kids, in a very short span of time(literally about a month or two)! I mainly got this program for my yr9 daughter, whose maths level is yr4. And so far her improvement in maths has gone up, not majorly, but it's a big improvement in my eyes, as I was pulling my hair trying to find a program that will work for her and her level of understanding. And I am so proud to say that she received a Student award for Maths at their end of term assembly today!(20/9/2018)

Comments
Kinetic Education Official

Congratulations to both you and your daughter! Thank you for sharing.

kinetic

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

I like the idea of Kinetic Education, however it was not really to my daughters liking. 12 months is a long time to sign up for but thank you Kinetic for finally sorting us out.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Thank you very much for my kids improvement day my son can do math and English so I can say thank you again

Child with ADHD/Anxiety - Success!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

We are so happy with this program! Our 10yr old has severe ADHD and Anxiety and we have struggled for years with homework. Homework efforts would result in tears and frustration but now we have a child who actively engages in his online lessons and celebrates his achievements. He is gaining confidence and is starting to catch up to his year level. We cant wait to see what the future holds and to see him reach his potential!

Verified Customer

Have been using for a few weeks now

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

I was nervous about signing up for an online service, especially when many of the reviews here seem weirdly positive. While my kids have only used it for a few weeks so far, I’m happy that it’s not “dodgy”, James has rung us each week to check how it’s working out. It’s early days so I can’t tell if it will lead to better school marks, but I’m happy with the service so far.

Is excellent online education

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

So glad that I found this Kinetic Education from rendom website. Honestly I can not remember where I found this Kenatic Education BUT I emailed the centre with my quiry and I recieved a call from Vincent Basset a three days.

Unexpected improvement, highly recommended.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

My girls has joined this program for the past 4 months and they has developed many amazing skills throughout Math and English.
I'm extremely pleased for the support and service they provide us and a special thanks to James who would always contact me to check the progress for the girls and how well they're doing.

Perth, WA

Verified Customer

Wish we had done this sooner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

We are so pleased that we found Kenetic Eduction in time to help our eldest son before we felt we might "lose him" educationally speaking and not have time to correct the building blocks and knowledge gaps before the pressure of upper high school and ATAR. We have got all 4 of our kids ranging from pre-primary to year 8 using the system as an additional tool to extend their learning as well as repair any knowledge gaps. We have been using it for 4 months and we are very pleased with the increase confidence and results we are seeing. We have found it flexible for our family and non invasive with time. William at Kinetic has been fantastic and very helpful when we have asked for additional work in areas. I have and will continue to highly recommend to family and friends.

Melbourne

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Hands on and caring staff. You talk to a real human being!! I watched my son's Maths transform

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Good customer service by staff who are authentic, invested and genuinely care (rather than scripted forced "trained smiles" you usually get with company employees) is so hard to come by now-a -days!!! And it makes all the difference. As a parent it means the world to be able to talk through my son's academic journey with mentally alive human beings and have solutions found to best suit my child. Do not underestimate the impact of decent staff on a child's motivation to do what they hate the most - tutoring. It is everything. The staff at Kinetic go above and beyond and I watched a wreck of situation turn around before my eyes -after I had tried everything else, including one on one tutoring, with no previous success. Both my son's maths teacher and I were at our wits end and running out of ideas. Kinetic's Math Wiz helped us get to the crux of the issue. We still have a long way to go but will continue this difficult journey with Kinetic. I know this review almost sounds a little too positive but a damn good product and service is so hard to find today, I jump with joy when a company actually gets it right.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

A must have for any students needing some extra help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

My daughter and son were needing some extra help with their maths they could not receive at school. Fast forward 8 months and my son has more confidence in maths at school and my daughter who is in high school has gone from a C to an A.

Awesome education system

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2018

Well, I stopped giving testimonials because I wasn’t satisfied with most of the online education services recently, but Kinetic is a marvelous education system and well deserves it this time. After I signed up with Kinetic, I was told that I can see the difference in my kids’ education level through their schools’ reports; that was TRUE as it went up from sound and basic to high and outstanding. One of the feedback I received from the school’s teachers was “there is a significant improvement since last year especially in English and Math”. In addition to that, the kids love it and they think it is quite fun. Sometimes I joke around and tell them “I will cancel it as you have not finished the lessons for this week”; they say “NO mammy please we promise we will do it as we really like it and we feel that we keep improving”. Besides that, I now don’t feel guilty that the kids are not doing extra tutoring or don’t have much homework to practice while I previously had to go through the hassle of finding online education worksheets for them to practice more! Now, they have their tutors at home 24/7 with KINETIC.

Importantly, I receive a phone call from Kinetic support team every second month to check on the kids’ progress and whether they need extra lessons to do! I increased the lessons as I think it is more beneficial for them. Additionally, they have earned a lot of points in which they were able to buy 3 Myer gift cards of the value of $20.

The kids recently sent two of their assignments to be checked by Kinetic tutors who provided thorough in-depth feedback and instructions.

Peter! I thank you profusely for introducing us to this wonderful online education system.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Kinetic Education Official

Thank you for sharing. We thoroughly enjoy helping your children, keep up the great work.

Perth

Awesome results so fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2018

Our 7 year old was at a reading level of 6 years and 3 months and within 4 weeks he was at 7 years and 6 months. It is fabulous for my kids.

Really helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2018

Maths and English wiz really helps me because it is an amazing learning tool. It helped me to understand how to use pro-numerals. I would like it to add the $10 iTunes card again. I really missed it. It helped me a lot for comprehension that I used to be bad at before . It also helped me to be the smartest maths in my class.
Jimmy 9 Years old Grade 4

Maths and English wiz is really good as it helps with the places you don’t understand. At the start I didn’t see the point but after a while they got to your level and where you need to learn and fill in the gaps where you just don’t understand. The program allows you to enter raffles for gift cards and items. Also you can buy gift cards. I would recommend it to anyone.
Jerry 13 Grade 8

Comments
Kinetic Education Official

Thank you for the great review. Jerry - glad you are seeing the benefits and stuck with it, well done! Jimmy - top of the class, that must be a great feeling! Note, there are $20 Wish Vouchers whic... read more »

Melbourne

Great project

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2018

My daughter is in grade 5 and she started 5 weeks ago. She has never been much interested in studying and learning and she always thought she wasn't good enough.
Now, she comes home from school and she does her Kinetic exercise without need to be reminded. She did a test at school and she did well, she felt she understood what was asked to do. The teacher told me she participates more in class and she also willing to help others.
Staff at Kinetic is very supportive. They call to check how my daughter is doing, they are available for any doubt we might have.
I am very pleased with the program.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Excellent program we love useing it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2018

My daughter has been useing the kenitics program for both Maths and English for nearly 12 months she has gone up from the bottom level, she is very proud of her achievement. And her confidence has improved. What I love about the kenitics program is the support she receives from her tutor, he is amazing. I highly recommend kenitics to all families

Building confidence and knowledge with this program

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2018

This has been one of the highest and recommended program that I advise everyone to join. My child has been increasing her studies every time she uses this program. I really enjoy this program because its easy to use and it lets me to see her progress through the weekly report that I receive from the kinetic tutor team.
A very special thanks to Peter who is one of the team members who simplified the program and to make it more fun to use and mostly my child has really enjoyed this program because the way he has explained to her has made it very simple to use.

thank you kinetic tutor team.

Kinetic E; magnetic, meaningful, mono, Eggxtraeggy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2018

Hi kinetic E has a potential to be a gold star vip in my house, just need to get this over with as its my ticket to a woollies prize so let me make a move on maybe?

Excellent tutoring program for my kids

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

Both my kids who are in primary school and have used kinetic now for about two years and the result is excellent. What’s great about kinetic is that the personalised lesson is just right for the level of the child and also complement what they are learning at school (which can be difficult especially if there are 30 students in the class) so it gives the child more opportunity to learn and practice what they’ve learned at school. Kinetic is also great because is not time consuming, all its take is 20 minutes or less a day to complete the weekly lessons so the children won’t get overwhelmed by it.

This is excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

My son uses Kinetic education. English is my second language, therefore I just could not help to my son. My son's English and Maths standard is now very high and he goes to accelerated class for both of these subjects. I can't be more happy with kinetic Education. I am also planning to use English so I can improve my English knowledge.

Comments
Kinetic Education Official

Excellent to hear your son is doing so well. Well done! We help many parents like yourself improve their English, so please do get started and contact our tutors to ensure you make a great start. Good luck and have fun!

Very Satisfied service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2017

I called and explain about the upgrading of the level of learning for my kids and without delaying the support was quick in understanding me and changes were done fast and well.
im am harppy and satisfied. Thank you for your service.

1 of 4 pages