Great addition to a child's learning and development

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

Great thinking strategies. Good challenges. Could improve on the style of English that is being delivered for example styles of writing or learning to proof read and mark out errors with punctuation and or grammar.
More clear tutorials is needed in some areas. Love having revision lessons and tests regularly to improve with memory and maintain the fundamentals before moving up levels! The incentives ar great to keep the child motivated! I also like that staff are very approachable and accommodating to my needs as a parent!

Comments
Kinetic Education Official

Hi Diane, it is great to hear your child is motivated and doing well. We would love to hear from you, to discuss how we can further help with English. Please contact our tutor team on 1800 622 657. We look forward to hearing from you.

Excellent for the children

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

Very happy with the way the children are handling the work week to week and to see them improving in their own way!!!!!!

This is great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

We started our daughter on this nearly 6 months ago and we have seen a great improvement in her ability and confidence. She loves to sit down every night and do her lessons. Would highly recommend it.

Perfect study site for weak kids

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2017

My daughter cannot spend 1 day without doing the Kinetic Education. She loves doing it. The repetition of topics regularly helped her to understand well.

Confidence builder for children

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2017

The children enjoy the program immensely. It is great for learning new concepts and strategies which they can practice in the classroom. It builds confidence in their own skills so they are relaxed and happy in the classroom because they already understand the basics. It reassures the kids that they have knowledge and can tackle classroom work more independently and successfully.

Kinetic is great!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

My children actually enjoy learning via Kinetic. It is not too time consuming which is why they are happy to study everyday for a reasonable 20 to 30 minutes. The best part is I don't even have to remind them. Kinetic has turned them into self-motivated learners.

Fantastic for all kids

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2017

We are very happy with the results of kinetic education,we have been using it since March and already Niko has become much more independent and confident in his class!We highly recommend this to all parents.

Fantastic program

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

Hello to the Kinetic team, Our daughter has been using Kinetic for about 12 months now. She was struggling and getting frustrated with her math. My husband and I think the program is fantastic. The difference we have seen in her attitude and confidence towards her work has improved. The support network reinforces her confidence and is easy to access and the points system motivates her. She loved getting her first voucher and can't wait to buy more Lego. We look forward to continuing working with your team. Thankyou Judy, Kevin and Teagan

Comments
Kinetic Education Official

Well done Judy, Kevin and Teagan. We always love hearing about improved attitude and confidence towards school work. Thank you for sharing. We look forward to sending more vouchers for Teagan to enjoy soon.

Verified Customer

Have been very impressed with my son's improvement

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

After always loving the subject, my son suddenly started struggling with Maths throughout years 9 and 10. Tutors weren't working and the teachers and I were pulling our hair out. It became quite depressing for my son too. It was a horrible situation all round.

Once he got onto Kinetic he rapidly started to gain confidence. Maths Doctor really helped him understand where the gaps in his learning were and we were able to trace back to those years and unravel circumstances that lead to him being so unstructured. Mapping his history with the subject did wonders for his confidence and sense of control.

His psychology towards the teacher and the subject improved monumentally. He went from getting an average of about 25% to now hitting almost 60% within a relatively short amount of time!

So yes, I have been very impressed! Also I have found the admin and support staff to be very nice and easy to deal with.

It's been a good experience for us so I can highly recommend.

Amazing transformation!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2017

The best investment I have made. Both my boys have come from being unhappy, disruptive, low confident students in class to happy confident willing to learn students that have absolutely amazed teachers, which is awesome!

My son is Dyslexic and has struggled with the frustrations of the cirriculum delivery at school.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

Since he began around October he has advanced a whole year ahead in Maths and English! This has made a huge difference to his motivation I think. I highly recommend this program to anyone who needs time and repetition in addition to hone in on what the child needs assistance with. Thank you!

Amazing program.. The education department needs to allow children to access this program at school

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

I was introduced to kinetic education back
in 2015, when I was told my daughter was failing at school and needed a tutor. Having worked as a teacher's aide I changed my employment hours to suit my children's needs after school and trialled kinetic education for 3 months.. in those three months my children's performance at school started to change, their confidence in the knowledge they were learning in kinetic helped them to answer questions in class. After the 3 month trial was over I signed up for 12 months in for both my children in this time one of my children had their naplan tests, the results were amazing, obtaining not only top in her school but coming top 10% nationally for literacy, writing and reading was just awesome. I have now signed my children up to kinetic for the full package. The kinetic tutors not only set reasonable lesson plans they adapt them to what their teachers are delivering in class so they are aware before the teacher delivers that section of the curriculum. The tutors are happy to speak to my children on a regular basis to help encourage my children in keeping up to date with their lessons.
My children also love the competitions and spending their points in the shop.
I'm very grateful for being introduced to this program.

It is good and great product for my kids' future

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2017

I am continuing with kinetic. It helps my kids maths and English level getting better. It is my kids best tutor.The team support and advice is very helpful. I am recomending this product to my friends also.

Excellent program

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2017

Our 4 kids have gained so much from this program, and their teachers can notice it. Looksng forward to using for many years

Great help for students who didn't get the basic schooling.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2017

Kinetic education program is a program that helped me to build my basic education which I didn't get my childhood. This program is very helpful for student and not only in the program but the tutorials also helped me with my school homework and some of my school assignment. They are very friendly and never get tired to help me. I received help from this program with my studies.

The best of the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2017

Great team memeber, Tom, recommended and explained, how everything works.
We were bit sceptic at the beginning, but then we decided to go ahead and get the program.
We've been advised we will never regret purchusing Kinetic program for our son.
He was right.
When someone is so passionate about his job, then you can tell that will work, because they are not giving 100% of themselevs, they are giving 300%.
Kinetic program is the best investment We've made.
Helped our son from foundation year through grade 3 and looking forward to many more years to come.
I recommend it to every single person I know.
Our little cousin is doing Kinetic Program and she loves it.
Love it love it love it
I am simply in love with Kinetic Program
Good luck People and wish u all the best

Kinetic Education is great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2017

Kinetic Eduction helps my children learn an understand. They love calling the team because they speak so kindly to my kids. They love to win or buy the prizes because they have a great selection. I would defiantly recommend Kinetic Education.

Kinetics helped 2 of our children get academic scholarships

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2017

We think the original Kinetic system (with the discs in our home computer) helped our 1st and 2nd children get academic scholarships to Scotch College and Kingswood College. Our 3rd child is entering grade 5 and we are just getting back into using the new online system. Here's hoping for 3 out of 3!

Sydney

• 2 comments
  • 8 answers
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer

Great Product. Kids love it! Excellent service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2017

We have 3 kids from 5yr to 10yrs. They all enjoy their maths and English Wiz tests and games.
My son particularly enjoys entering the draws for iTunes cards. My youngest loves using her points to change her avatar. We have had this tool since my eldest was 4yrs old and the program was on a memory stick. We have been using the online version since 2014. So we are long term users. Our older kids use it mostly during the school breaks as they have too much school homework during term time. So for them its just a refresher and a way of remembering the previous terms work achievements. My youngest just started kindy and the program has helped her with a little head start for the school. She is a little shy, so the familiarity with some of the school work has helped heaps in getting her settled in to the classroom.
We have had a few contacts with the Kinetic team and from day 1 they have been fantastic, very attentive and accommodating to the way we use the program. Top marks all round from us for over 5 years.
Only thing I would ask is that they make the program compatible with Android as we would love our kids to be able to use it on their Android tablets.

Comments
Kinetic Education Official

Thank you for sharing how we have helped your children. Great news, our programs are now fully compatible with Android tablets and iPads, so you can start using your tablet if that makes things e... read more »

Thanks Kinetic. We used the Android version recently. All good.

Positive Experiences in a Short Period of Time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2017

We subscribed to the Kinetic Program in November 2016 for a child who was having problems with Maths and English. At the start of this school year, our child has improved considerable with understanding, confidence within Mathematics and English. The tailored programme is definitely exceeding our expectations. One comment, heard at home - "I was one of the first to get all my regrouping done and I got them all right!" Also then had to show the class, how to do the problem on the whiteboard. A huge feather in the cap!
The work completed over the Christmas break has been a huge step forward on our child's educational path. We look foward to seeing what the Kinetic Program can do for our child in the long term.

1 of 3 pages

Hello, I have been using this program for a while now but the year level I was put at was year 7 as I am now in grade 9 I would like to know how to change my year level on the program for some harder work? Thank you

Keesha asked on Jul 21, 2017

Answer this

Hi Keesha, is great to see you getting back into it. Well done! Please give Tutor Support a call on 1800 622 657 so the tutors can help setup the perfect lesson plan for you. Believe it has been a while since you last completed the Maths Doctor Assessment. The tutors will set this for you so we can get a better understanding of your needs.

Look forward to speaking with you soon.

Any parents on here that have older children (16yr-18yrs old) do the Kinetic Education program? If so, has this program been of any benefit to them? I have an 18yr old who has dyslexia and struggles, so was considering this. We have tried many programs and tutors but not too much help on that front. He has until November to get some decent grades to be able to attend college in America for basketball.

TT07 asked on May 01, 2017

Answer this

Hi. I don't have children of a similar age but a friend of mine has a dyslexic daughter who went on to be a high level scientist. This was achieved by special tutoring and one on one teaching. I hope this helps.

Thank you Robo - was that through Kinetic Education or someone else?