Fantastic program

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

Hello to the Kinetic team, Our daughter has been using Kinetic for about 12 months now. She was struggling and getting frustrated with her math. My husband and I think the program is fantastic. The difference we have seen in her attitude and confidence towards her work has improved. The support network reinforces her confidence and is easy to access and the points system motivates her. She loved getting her first voucher and can't wait to buy more Lego. We look forward to continuing working with your team. Thankyou Judy, Kevin and Teagan

Comments
Kinetic Education Official

Well done Judy, Kevin and Teagan. We always love hearing about improved attitude and confidence towards school work. Thank you for sharing. We look forward to sending more vouchers for Teagan to enjoy soon.

Verified Purchase

Have been very impressed with my son's improvement

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

After always loving the subject, my son suddenly started struggling with Maths throughout years 9 and 10. Tutors weren't working and the teachers and I were pulling our hair out. It became quite depressing for my son too. It was a horrible situation all round.

Once he got onto Kinetic he rapidly started to gain confidence. Maths Doctor really helped him understand where the gaps in his learning were and we were able to trace back to those years and unravel circumstances that lead to him being so unstructured. Mapping his history with the su
bject did wonders for his confidence and sense of control.

His psychology towards the teacher and the subject improved monumentally. He went from getting an average of about 25% to now hitting almost 60% within a relatively short amount of time!

So yes, I have been very impressed! Also I have found the admin and support staff to be very nice and easy to deal with.

It's been a good experience for us so I can highly recommend.

Amazing transformation!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2017

The best investment I have made. Both my boys have come from being unhappy, disruptive, low confident students in class to happy confident willing to learn students that have absolutely amazed teachers, which is awesome!

My son is Dyslexic and has struggled with the frustrations of the cirriculum delivery at school.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

Since he began around October he has advanced a whole year ahead in Maths and English! This has made a huge difference to his motivation I think. I highly recommend this program to anyone who needs time and repetition in addition to hone in on what the child needs assistance with. Thank you!

Amazing program.. The education department needs to allow children to access this program at school

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

I was introduced to kinetic education back
in 2015, when I was told my daughter was failing at school and needed a tutor. Having worked as a teacher's aide I changed my employment hours to suit my children's needs after school and trialled kinetic education for 3 months.. in those three months my children's performance at school started to change, their confidence in the knowledge they were learning in kinetic helped them to answer questions in class. After the 3 month trial was over I signed up for 12 months in for both my children in this ti
me one of my children had their naplan tests, the results were amazing, obtaining not only top in her school but coming top 10% nationally for literacy, writing and reading was just awesome. I have now signed my children up to kinetic for the full package. The kinetic tutors not only set reasonable lesson plans they adapt them to what their teachers are delivering in class so they are aware before the teacher delivers that section of the curriculum. The tutors are happy to speak to my children on a regular basis to help encourage my children in keeping up to date with their lessons.
My children also love the competitions and spending their points in the shop.
I'm very grateful for being introduced to this program.

It is good and great product for my kids' future

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2017

I am continuing with kinetic. It helps my kids maths and English level getting better. It is my kids best tutor.The team support and advice is very helpful. I am recomending this product to my friends also.

Excellent program

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2017

Our 4 kids have gained so much from this program, and their teachers can notice it. Looksng forward to using for many years

Great help for students who didn't get the basic schooling.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2017

Kinetic education program is a program that helped me to build my basic education which I didn't get my childhood. This program is very helpful for student and not only in the program but the tutorials also helped me with my school homework and some of my school assignment. They are very friendly and never get tired to help me. I received help from this program with my studies.

Kinetic Education is great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2017

Kinetic Eduction helps my children learn an understand. They love calling the team because they speak so kindly to my kids. They love to win or buy the prizes because they have a great selection. I would defiantly recommend Kinetic Education.

Kinetics helped 2 of our children get academic scholarships

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2017

We think the original Kinetic system (with the discs in our home computer) helped our 1st and 2nd children get academic scholarships to Scotch College and Kingswood College. Our 3rd child is entering grade 5 and we are just getting back into using the new online system. Here's hoping for 3 out of 3!

Sydney

• 2 comments
  • 8 answers
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Purchase

Great Product. Kids love it! Excellent service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2017

We have 3 kids from 5yr to 10yrs. They all enjoy their maths and English Wiz tests and games.
My son particularly enjoys entering the draws for iTunes cards. My youngest loves using her points to change her avatar. We have had this tool since my eldest was 4yrs old and the program was on a memory stick. We have been using the online version since 2014. So we are long term users. Our older kids use it mostly during the school breaks as they have too much school homework during term time. So for them its just a refresher and a way of remembering
the previous terms work achievements. My youngest just started kindy and the program has helped her with a little head start for the school. She is a little shy, so the familiarity with some of the school work has helped heaps in getting her settled in to the classroom.
We have had a few contacts with the Kinetic team and from day 1 they have been fantastic, very attentive and accommodating to the way we use the program. Top marks all round from us for over 5 years.
Only thing I would ask is that they make the program compatible with Android as we would love our kids to be able to use it on their Android tablets.

Comments
Kinetic Education Official

Thank you for sharing how we have helped your children. Great news, our programs are now fully compatible with Android tablets and iPads, so you can start using your tablet if that makes things e... read more »

Thanks Kinetic. We used the Android version recently. All good.

1 of 4 pages

Hello, I have been using this program for a while now but the year level I was put at was year 7 as I am now in grade 9 I would like to know how to change my year level on the program for some harder work? Thank you

Keesha asked on Jul 21, 2017

Any parents on here that have older children (16yr-18yrs old) do the Kinetic Education program? If so, has this program been of any benefit to them? I have an 18yr old who has dyslexia and struggles, so was considering this. We have tried many programs and tutors but not too much help on that front. He has until November to get some decent grades to be able to attend college in America for basketball.

TT07 asked on May 01, 2017

Answer this

Hi. I don't have children of a similar age but a friend of mine has a dyslexic daughter who went on to be a high level scientist. This was achieved by special tutoring and one on one teaching. I hope this helps.

Thank you Robo - was that through Kinetic Education or someone else?

Do have an Agent in UAE ? If yes who ?

Roula asked on Aug 28, 2016