Excellent tutoring program for my kids

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

Both my kids who are in primary school and have used kinetic now for about two years and the result is excellent. What’s great about kinetic is that the personalised lesson is just right for the level of the child and also complement what they are learning at school (which can be difficult especially if there are 30 students in the class) so it gives the child more opportunity to learn and practice what they’ve learned at school. Kinetic is also great because is not time consuming, all its take is 20 minutes or less a day to complete the weekly lessons so the children won’t get overwhelmed by it.

This is excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

My son uses Kinetic education. English is my second language, therefore I just could not help to my son. My son's English and Maths standard is now very high and he goes to accelerated class for both of these subjects. I can't be more happy with kinetic Education. I am also planning to use English so I can improve my English knowledge.

Comments
Kinetic Education Official

Excellent to hear your son is doing so well. Well done! We help many parents like yourself improve their English, so please do get started and contact our tutors to ensure you make a great start. Good luck and have fun!

Very Satisfied service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2017

I called and explain about the upgrading of the level of learning for my kids and without delaying the support was quick in understanding me and changes were done fast and well.
im am harppy and satisfied. Thank you for your service.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

We had to take them to court for a refund.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

We thought we had won an iPad by entering a competition in a KFC store. The next thing we know we had a kinetic education salesman come to our house telling us we'd won a free tutor for our kid. He ended up talking us into buying this kinetic education to help our kid learn. Anyway, it got set up, didn't work, was shutting down before our kid could finish the tests. They sent some old bloke who stank of cigarettes around to our house to set up the program. After that we told them we want out of kinetic education and they tried to force us to keep paying for it. Then we took them to court and they had to pay us back and we escaped kinetic education. It was a bad ordeal and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Kinetic Education Official

Hi Bob, from the details provided it looks like your review relates to an experience a very long time ago, as we have not run a competition to win an Ipad since 2012.   To be honest as the head of ... read more »

This is Perfect

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Both my daughters are using Kinetic and I have noticed substantial improvement in their school work. This was proven in their end of year report.

Definitely worth it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

For children that are high achievers or are more advanced than their current year at school... kinetic gives that little extra to keep them going and striving for more!
Being able to cater for the individual need through the great tutors over the phone is fantastic! You tell them what works and what doesn’t work and they will deliver!
Kinetic has enabled my child to be a high achiever in both school and outside school! He is able to work closely with the teacher to mentor and guide his peers in class that require extra help!

Thank you to the team at kinetic education for giving my child a great start to education!

Wasn't sure, now I'm writing a glowing review!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

We were forwarded Kinetic Educations details by a friend. We'd tried some other products and were very skeptical. To be brutally honest they said they'd give the kids a free assessment so we said come over. Never planning to buy.

Then kids loved the demo. The full price was a little high so we went the 1 year licence.

We are 3 months in and I know I will get the full year 12 licence next year when my 1 year one expires.

My eldest hated school work. He is happy to do this work daily. He is also now happy to do his actual homework or school work because he understand what he is doing.

Everything has improved. Even his handwriting which this product doesn't help with but its made learning interesting and accessible for him so even things it has nothing to do with are improving because he is engaged in leaning again.

My youngest also uses it. She is a preschooler and is now on year 1 work. On her own!

However, the product on its own isn't a silver bullet. When we got it we decided to make changes. The kids didn't have a routine. The product did help us implement one via its structure but don't expect the kid to use it once or twice a week and get good results. My kids use it every day for 15 minutes. That's all, but EVERY DAY at the same time!

The full year 12 price is a lot. The yearly price isn't. Get the yearly licence and then like me decide its worth it and get the full one.

Also, the product is great itself but you are also told you get an individual tutor who will call once in a while (fortnightly or so). I thought "yeah right". Our kids tutor has called me weekly, he is always up to date with how both kids are going and giving advice on things to focus on. That was a welcome surprise and just improves the value.

Excellent for the children

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

Very happy with the way the children are handling the work week to week and to see them improving in their own way!!!!!!

This is great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

We started our daughter on this nearly 6 months ago and we have seen a great improvement in her ability and confidence. She loves to sit down every night and do her lessons. Would highly recommend it.

Perfect study site for weak kids

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2017

My daughter cannot spend 1 day without doing the Kinetic Education. She loves doing it. The repetition of topics regularly helped her to understand well.

Confidence builder for children

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2017

The children enjoy the program immensely. It is great for learning new concepts and strategies which they can practice in the classroom. It builds confidence in their own skills so they are relaxed and happy in the classroom because they already understand the basics. It reassures the kids that they have knowledge and can tackle classroom work more independently and successfully.

Kinetic is great!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

My children actually enjoy learning via Kinetic. It is not too time consuming which is why they are happy to study everyday for a reasonable 20 to 30 minutes. The best part is I don't even have to remind them. Kinetic has turned them into self-motivated learners.

Fantastic for all kids

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2017

We are very happy with the results of kinetic education,we have been using it since March and already Niko has become much more independent and confident in his class!We highly recommend this to all parents.

Fantastic program

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

Hello to the Kinetic team, Our daughter has been using Kinetic for about 12 months now. She was struggling and getting frustrated with her math. My husband and I think the program is fantastic. The difference we have seen in her attitude and confidence towards her work has improved. The support network reinforces her confidence and is easy to access and the points system motivates her. She loved getting her first voucher and can't wait to buy more Lego. We look forward to continuing working with your team. Thankyou Judy, Kevin and Teagan

Comments
Kinetic Education Official

Well done Judy, Kevin and Teagan. We always love hearing about improved attitude and confidence towards school work. Thank you for sharing. We look forward to sending more vouchers for Teagan to enjoy soon.

Verified Customer

Have been very impressed with my son's improvement

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

After always loving the subject, my son suddenly started struggling with Maths throughout years 9 and 10. Tutors weren't working and the teachers and I were pulling our hair out. It became quite depressing for my son too. It was a horrible situation all round.

Once he got onto Kinetic he rapidly started to gain confidence. Maths Doctor really helped him understand where the gaps in his learning were and we were able to trace back to those years and unravel circumstances that lead to him being so unstructured. Mapping his history with the subject did wonders for his confidence and sense of control.

His psychology towards the teacher and the subject improved monumentally. He went from getting an average of about 25% to now hitting almost 60% within a relatively short amount of time!

So yes, I have been very impressed! Also I have found the admin and support staff to be very nice and easy to deal with.

It's been a good experience for us so I can highly recommend.

Amazing transformation!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2017

The best investment I have made. Both my boys have come from being unhappy, disruptive, low confident students in class to happy confident willing to learn students that have absolutely amazed teachers, which is awesome!

My son is Dyslexic and has struggled with the frustrations of the cirriculum delivery at school.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

Since he began around October he has advanced a whole year ahead in Maths and English! This has made a huge difference to his motivation I think. I highly recommend this program to anyone who needs time and repetition in addition to hone in on what the child needs assistance with. Thank you!

Amazing program.. The education department needs to allow children to access this program at school

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

I was introduced to kinetic education back
in 2015, when I was told my daughter was failing at school and needed a tutor. Having worked as a teacher's aide I changed my employment hours to suit my children's needs after school and trialled kinetic education for 3 months.. in those three months my children's performance at school started to change, their confidence in the knowledge they were learning in kinetic helped them to answer questions in class. After the 3 month trial was over I signed up for 12 months in for both my children in this time one of my children had their naplan tests, the results were amazing, obtaining not only top in her school but coming top 10% nationally for literacy, writing and reading was just awesome. I have now signed my children up to kinetic for the full package. The kinetic tutors not only set reasonable lesson plans they adapt them to what their teachers are delivering in class so they are aware before the teacher delivers that section of the curriculum. The tutors are happy to speak to my children on a regular basis to help encourage my children in keeping up to date with their lessons.
My children also love the competitions and spending their points in the shop.
I'm very grateful for being introduced to this program.

It is good and great product for my kids' future

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2017

I am continuing with kinetic. It helps my kids maths and English level getting better. It is my kids best tutor.The team support and advice is very helpful. I am recomending this product to my friends also.

Excellent program

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2017

Our 4 kids have gained so much from this program, and their teachers can notice it. Looksng forward to using for many years

1 of 3 pages

What about the price? I'm trying to find some information about the cost, but I can't find anything.

Karim G asked on Feb 10, 2018

Answer this

Just call them and speak to someone and ask them the price! I have been with them for a while so prices have now changed

Hello, I have been using this program for a while now but the year level I was put at was year 7 as I am now in grade 9 I would like to know how to change my year level on the program for some harder work? Thank you

Keesha asked on Jul 21, 2017

Answer this

Hi Keesha, is great to see you getting back into it. Well done! Please give Tutor Support a call on 1800 622 657 so the tutors can help setup the perfect lesson plan for you. Believe it has been a while since you last completed the Maths Doctor Assessment. The tutors will set this for you so we can get a better understanding of your needs.

Look forward to speaking with you soon.

Any parents on here that have older children (16yr-18yrs old) do the Kinetic Education program? If so, has this program been of any benefit to them? I have an 18yr old who has dyslexia and struggles, so was considering this. We have tried many programs and tutors but not too much help on that front. He has until November to get some decent grades to be able to attend college in America for basketball.

TT07 asked on May 01, 2017

Answer this

Hi. I don't have children of a similar age but a friend of mine has a dyslexic daughter who went on to be a high level scientist. This was achieved by special tutoring and one on one teaching. I hope this helps.

Thank you Robo - was that through Kinetic Education or someone else?