Review rating:

Professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2013

Finally! An online skincare store with true professional advice. After receiving my skin analysis report I ordered my recommended products. It's been 3 weeks and my skin has never looked better. Thanks so much LaseMedics. Couldn't be more happier! Very quick and hassle free service. Will definitely be telling all my friends!

Convenience for the mums of the world

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2013

With little rascals running around, swimming classes, play dates, part time work, house duties and social occassions to attend to, where do you fit the time in to pamper yourself? This site is heaven... online consultations at my convenience, fast delivery, reliable expert advice and quality reviewed products with remarkable results! Thank God for LasMedics!!!!

Wow, it really works.......

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2013

A friend recommended it to my family, it is really excellent, we put order, express courier delivery, get full advice, expert service,.keep in touch ,offer update products. feed back,amazing product, it worth it.
what more I need, you can trust them, I love it, so good. good quality and variety....

+ Reasonably price,all my family use it, wonderfull......

Cheap prices saved my life

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2013

Best shopping experience ever. Fast delivery, great prices and an intuitive to use website. I have recommended it to all my friends as i now shop no-where else.

Each time i order something from this site i have the confidence i will get my great product with haste and care.

+ Great prices, great experience.

Quick service, expert advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2013

Fast Delivery from Sydney, enjoyed their constant updates also. Will recommend who is after skin care products.
After contacting them for some advice I was left confident with shopping with LaseMedics. Their advice was spot on and suited my needs.
I would have no problem what so every shopping with them again and recommending my friends and family

+ Great service, fast shipping

Great products! Awesome service!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2013

Ive always shopped for my skincare and health products online. After using Lasemedics online store i can honestly say they have the greatest range of quality products and the process of finding exactly what you need is so helpful and effortless. ill definitely be back. Well done lasemedics! keep up the great work!!

+ Great Service, User-friendly online store, and quick shipping

• 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

LaseMedics

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2013

Hi, just purchased 3 skinstitut products from lasemedics and products arrived in 2 days, plus they gave me constant updates, this is good for those looking for skin care products or advise. By the way I'm a guy so buying skin products and asking for skin advice online only was a bit daunting.

+ Fast delivery, communication, good prices, skin care app

- My just male blocked their update