The Michelin Primacy 3 ST has been replaced by the newer Michelin Primacy 4 model.

Blaxland

• 1 question

Car: Subaru Forester 2015 2.5i L

Michelin Premacy 3ST

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

I changed from the original Yokohama Geolander G91F [they are good tyre in themseves] as nominated for the Subaru Forester. However, I experienced 2 separate tyre failures over a period of 6 months due their 'collecting' a foreign body right on the corner between tread and side wall and unable to be legally repaired. While this could happen to any tyre, these Geolander G91F are somewhat difficult to obtain when travelling away from the major source of supply. Hence, after researching a variety of manufacturer/ tyre models, I selected the Michelin Premacy 3ST as the preferred replacement. They have subsequently been a great source of confidence and appreciation while driving across a variety of road/ track and weather conditions for the past 12 months. I do however ensure that wheel alignments are carried out by recognized specialist/ professionals in their field. The only possible issue is some 'doubt' regarding their wear life which is yet to confirmed or not? I note now that these Premacy 3ST are presumably to be replaced by the Premacy 4?

Wollongong

• 5 comments
  • 6 answers
  • 42 helpful votes

Car: Renault

good grip and mileage/kilometer age (if that's a word )

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2018

but a bit expensive.

!st set came fitted to my new car and lasted 65,000 ks. My car is small and light driven mainly in the country so this is not bad going. Little bit of dirt or unmade road at times and no puncher problems. Quiet and well performing in the wet and dry.

As everyone says you get what you pay for in rubber and road.

Now the bad news, redundant model, replaced by 4, so even if you want them you can't, and your not getting mine

Sydney

• 9 helpful votes

Car: BMW 125i

Excellent grip, quiet, no issues

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

A few years ago, I changed the annoying run flat tyres on my bmw125i to primacy sport 3 tyres (the 3 are the higher spec tyre). They were the best tyre I have ever owned, they have excellent traction in both dry and wet conditions, they were quiet and unlike some tyres I have owned in the past, there was nothing strange about them (they had normal wear levels, did not compromise the handling of the car, etc). I highly recommend the Primacy 3s.

Lancefield 3435 vic

• 2 comments

Car: 2007 Ford Falcon

Safety assured. With Michelin Tyres

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Ever since I changed to Michelin Tyres for my vehicles, the lasting qualities of these tyres has really amazed me! The last set lasted over. 85 thousand kilometres ! The grip in provided wet weather.conditions proved second to none!
I would recommend these tyres to anyone !
Thank You for the chance to share my experience

Car: Toyota

Very good quality

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2018

very very good quality and lasted longer than the other brands. Also did not experience quite a lot of punctures. I used nitrogen and it worked fine. I purchased it almost two years ago and it lived for about 30k kms and was doing a very good job indeed. Would highly recommend, but a bit expensive.

Car: 2008 honda accord luxury

Great tyres handsdown

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

As soon as I put these on my car I was impressed....smooth... dead quiet. And I was told they will get heaps of wear.time will tell.If your looking for a great set of tyres you would be mad to not put these on your vehicle.Handling is also excellent.The old tyres were terrible compared to the MICHELIN"S

RICHMOND

Car: Audi A4

higher cost performance ,Michelin Primacy 3 ST

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

I have been using this Michelin tire for three years.This time gives me a high sense of security.On dry ground there is a super-high grip performance. In the same price comparison, it can still get a higher score.In wetland performance, it is in line with its price positioning.At the same time it retains the quiet qualities of Michelin tyres in terms of noise.Relative balance of durability.All in all is a very excellent, cost-effective products.

Car: MAZDA 2010 3 SP 2.5 HATCHBACK

First Week Review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

Got a new set of Michelin Primary 3 ST for my 2010 Mazda 3 SP 2.5 HATCH a week ago at JAXS in Geelong to replace a set of Continentals (72000ks ) which were worn out Great service and they changed them over in an hour and a good price!!!! You pay for what you get!!!!
First impressions of the tyres are excellent !!!!! 2010 Mazda are known to very noisy due to lack of sound insulation and bought them on the basis of their ability to reduce the road noise I did lots of reviews and lots of comparisons before selecting them
These tyres are noticably quieter on all road surfaces and at all speeds and around town cannot here much more than a hum 60 to 80 KPH.
Drove them out on the local freeway and the road surface is awful and rather than a loud roar at 100 ks it is now a rumble and whilst it hasnt got ride of all of the noise (i did not expect that it would) i can now have a conversation with a passenger rather than having to shout.
At this stage would suggest potential users to check them out.

Car: S430 MB. HEAVY.

My opinion no kick backs.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

I went to O'Neills at Cessnock and asked him to fit the best tyres to suit my S430 Merc. He said he wouldn't go past the Mich Prim 3 st. He knows I use the car for Hunter to Sydney all weather and said "you will fall in love with them". Cant wait for them to wear out to get another set. Could be a very long wait.
I "DRIVE my car, it's not a toy and the tyres have made it so safe it's no funny".

• 1 answer

Car: Jaguar XF 3Ltr Twin turbo Sports

Will not go wrong with a Michelin

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

Very Quiet, great grip wet or dry, feels secure on the road cornering hard. Only had for three months so I can't comment on the wear and tear, but I expect great results. I did shop around and was counting on others reviews first, this brand came in as very highly recommended, worth the money, in the long run, I'm sure.

Sydney

• 1 comment

Car: Honda Civic Hatch 2013

Great Tyres in all weather

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Bought these tyres after reading about all the great reviews online, I was quite skeptical about its performance and traction at first but once I drove it while it was raining, you can feel so much difference and much more confidence in taking corners safely. My previous tyres were continental contisport contacts and Michelin are the winners here for me.

Car: Volkswagen golf alltrac

Reliable tyre

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2018

Smooth firm road holding especially on corners feel very safe on these tyres however only get around 30000 km . Never had any problems nice and quiet.would recommend these as I drive over large range of road serfices smooth , dirt ,coarse with pot holes typical of Adelaide hills roads.

Verified Purchase Car: Hyundai iX35

Excellent in the first few days

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Extremely quiet and comfortable ride, very impressed. Do not know what the longevity of the tyres are yet, will update this review if required. These Green X tyres are eco-friendly too. Bought 4 of them as the online reviews were positive and were available at a very reasonable price with $100 off.

Purchased at: Costco

Car: Ford

Great set of tyres

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

We bought the car with these which lasted us a few years and loads of kilomitors so we decided to copy the car dealership and bought the same tyres again. The tread is really good on them and lasts a long long time and outlasted any tyres I've had before which was a huge shock

Purchased at: Kmart Tyre & Auto Service

Car: r32 skyline

Standard Tyre.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Upon purchasing this tyre due to the tread appearing to look like it can grip well I later noticed that it does work enough to be useful for the environmnts i usually drive in, however the tread appears to wear down quickly where i have purchased other tyres that have lasted longer than this.

Deception bay qld

Car: Hyundai elantra

Excellent tyres

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

VERY quiet tyres. So far they feel extremely good to drive with. Do not know what the longevity of the tyres are yet. But so far I am very impressed by the handling of the tyres and the way they grip to the road. Will be buying them again from the same place.

Auckland

• 1 answer
  • 8 helpful votes

Car: Toyota Seca

Michelin Primacy a great tyre

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

Tyres are great, handle well in the wet and the dry, have a smooth quiet drive, unlike some of the tyres. Have had them on the current car for around 4 months and I will definately choose to buys these again, can't comment on their longevity yet but it may be the compromise for better handling.

croydon park

• 1 review

Car: toyota camry

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

Very smooth for Australian roads... reliable ... customer service at franchisee is great..... no drappling voice....
loved it smooth as water.
Will definitely recommend to friends and family...
Company suggested to fill little bit nitrogen for better fuel economy which helped me alot.

Very happy customer... definitely will use again.

• 1 review

Car: 2003 Mercedes E500

Super quiet road noise.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2018

ST stands for "Silence Tuned'. Exactly what I was looking for. Comfort is my number one priority and these tyres delivered in spades! Leave performace, road holding etc.etc. to younger drivers to comment on. Best tyres I've ever bought. Only been driving since 1956 and this is my fourth Mercedes. Best tyres ever!

Pakenham

• 12 helpful votes

Car: 2012 Toyota Corolla hatch

The confidence of a reliable tyres

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2018

I bought a whole set of Michelin three months ago.
The tyres are very soft on a bumpy road, this is what I noticed straightaway.
Few hours later, I noticed how quiet are these set on freeways compared to my old tyres (they were big name and good quality too).
I compared Michelin with other tyres online and they were always in he top three in all aspects.
I personally enjoy driving my car with confiedence now with these tyres.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes