NORTH JOHNSTONE

Model: SRL457MW (White) Date Purchased: Apr 2018

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Have had this fridge for over 4 months controls temperature very well.Lighting is excellent LEDs at front either side of fridge are very bright There is an shelf that folds in half so that you can store taller items at the front of the fridge. The shelfs in the door of the fridge are a reasonable size. It is a very quite fridge and seems to be very good quality .Like the freezer at the bottom of this fridge it is a decent size draws are very good as well.The rack for putting bottles in horizontally is a great space saver . No alarms for when doors are left open . Easy to adjust temperature as when you open it controls and led indications are at top of fridge behind top door seal.

Sydney

• 1 answer

Model: SRL457MW (White) Date Purchased: Jan 2017

A good fridge

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

I like this fridge. It replaced an ancient rattling ancient unit, so maybe anything would have seemed good by comparison, but food is fresher for longer, noise and power consumption much lower and obviously looks much better.

The full length handles are convenient, the vege crisper tray goes right across the fridge so can handle long veges.
The only slight downsides are the freezer drawers are hard to pull all the way out. The temperatures seemed to go off at one stage but just restarted the fridge to reset whatever computer it has inside and its worked fine since.

Brisbane

Model: SRL457MW (White) Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Best fridge ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

It’s easy to move with hand grips underneath, and wheels. It has two windows refrigerator and freezer both works perfectly. Its cooling very well and we can adjust according to our needs.
I like the fridge section, very well organised and easily kept clean. very quiet which is great
It’s also easy to clean which makes me happy

Model: SRL457MW (White) Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Excellent features with great Energy Rating

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

I bought this fridge about a month ago, and am not regretting it! This fridge is everything i was looking for, space, energy efficient, and most of all COLD! This has been the best whitegoods purchase i have ever made! If you are looking for a nice sized sophisticated fridge - then this is the one for you!

Model: SRL458ELS (Silver) Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Good fridge but nothing spectacular

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

This is a good fridge, it does the job but seems smaller inside than expected. Freezer isn't overly large if you have a whole family using it. Energy efficiency is good but sometimes it can be a bit noisy. Next time I would buy one with a water dispenser built in.

• 1 review

Model: SRL457MW (White) Date Purchased: Sep 2018

poor space arrangement

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

The biggest complaint comes from the unadjustable shelve height. Even though it's a bigger capacity fridge than our old Whirlpool, it holds much less food due to its poor shelf design. Another minus point is that the shelves don't slide out like our old Whirlpool. The finish looks cheap too.

I have seen similar complaints from other reviewers about the rigid shelf height makes the fridge very user unfriendly. What a shame. It would have been a great fridge if only the shelves and the door pockets could be adjusted.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Samsung Official

Hi Mia, thank you for sharing your review with us. We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process.

Philip
Samsung Australia

Model: SRL458ELS (Silver) Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Keeps food fresh for weeks

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

We love our samsung fridge. Its perfect for small kitchens like ours. It keeps food fresh for weeks. Veges stay fresh for weeks and milk stays good for a lot longer than its use by date. Were very happy with this purchase. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a great reliable fridge!

Model: SRL457MW (White) Date Purchased: May 2018

LOVE it !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

I love my fridge. It is quiet and spacious. We had 2 fridges before to fit all our stuff but this one fits everything easily without having stuff crammed behind each other so you don't know what you have. The half shelf is brilliant and love the lighting. Vegies seem to last a lot longer. We don't use the icecube tray so I pulled it out and now use that little shelf for my tiny frozen containers of lime and lemon juice. Unfortunately the freezer isn't quite large enough for us as we buy meat in bulk and also make our own cat food so have an additional small upright freezer but for most families I would expect it would be sufficient.

Model: SRL457MW (White) Date Purchased: Feb 2012

Love this fridge

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2018

Always works perfectly , never had a problem. Never smells inside. Keeps the temperature at the right level. Looks stylish also and is a good size to fit what I need in the freezer and lots of space to put drinks in. Love the drawers that pull out , I store my veges in them

Sydney

• 2 answers
  • 3 helpful votes

Model: SRL458ELS (Silver) Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Samsung All The Way

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

A good looking, quiet and well functioning fridge. As a Samsung fan, I would be more than happy to stick to this brand with most if not all my home appliances. Fits a lot in for its size with easy interchangeable compartments. Easy to operate, very easy to clean and keeps what is most important cold.........my beers.

Lower Inman Valley, SA

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Model: SRL458ELS (Silver) Date Purchased: Jul 2018

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Nice medium size fridge (fits into the space we had). It looks nice, very quiet and keeps the food well. I like the egg holders, somewhere for the wine & water bottles also. The ice cube trays work well and the freezer drawers are large and roll out easily although it would be handy to have a light in the freezer compartment ! The LED lights in the fridge are perfect.

Adelaide

• 2 comments

Model: SRL458ELS (Silver) Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Love this fridge!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

I was really excited to get a new fridge given my old one was very noisy and not big enough. This is very quiet, is space savvy (one of the drawers is able to be halved), the freezer and fridge have ample room and it is easy to keep clean! Would recommend, and give 10/10

• 1 answer
  • 4 helpful votes

Model: SRL457MW (White) Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Very quiet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

I’ve had this fridge about a year. I like the design, it’s easy to clean and frozen section drawers make for easy access to goods.
The temperature stays even and it’s best feature is how quietly it runs.
Anyone living in an apartment should consider quiet appliances as there is no escaping them once they’re turned on.

Model: SRL458ELS (Silver) Date Purchased: Apr 2015

Very d oi dissapointed

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

I was so excited to buy my new fridge and really expected it to last for years. The shelves of the fridge have just fal look en spartan and also the draws in the freezer and the runners that hold them and it's only 4 years o look d and its started falling apart in the second year

Purchased at: Bing Lee

Model: SRL458ELS (Silver) Date Purchased: May 2018

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

Great fridge, lots of room, very quiet, freezer can become a bit icy on the outside and fall on the floor, but overall the perfect size, and bottom mounted freezers are the best because we access the top refrigerator way more. The fridge doors had to be taken off however, when taken up our stairwell, which also the movers dented our wall with even without the doors, so careful if your stairwell is a tight squeeze like ours, especially with a U-turn staircase.

Model: SRL457MW (White) Date Purchased: May 2018

Really Happy With The Fridge

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

We are more than a little stoked with this fridge. It such a relief to finally update and this model was a very good choice, I think. It slotted straight in to our alcove so the size was a top guesimkation on my part but the best thing is the sweet sound of silence - it runs quieter than a Russian nuclear submarine compared to our old one. Love the bottom mount freezer - it brings all the food up to where it should be and the interioris beautiful. great fridge!

Austral

Model: SRL458ELS (Silver) Date Purchased: May 2018

Perfect size

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

We love this freeze as it Maintain the temperature perfectly as needed . It’s pretty quiet as well. It has so many compartments for all your grocery. This is very easy to clean. Best thing of this fridge is it has freezer at the bottom and fridge at the top

Toowoomba

Verified Purchase Model: SRL458ELS (Silver) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Great spacious fridge

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

We bought this fridge to upgrade from a very small old fridge. This fridge looks very fashionable in our kitchen. It maintains a good temperature in all compartments. The fridge has a deodoriser, so no more smell. The small internal LED controls help you to adjust temperature for simple, hassle-free use. It's very spacious. One of the shelves folds in half so you can store big items at the front of the fridge. It's very quiet. High quality product. 4 star energy efficiency helps us to save some money on the energy bills. This refrigerator does not require any manual defrosting. There is a little alarm if someone leaves the door open. The shelves are made from tempered glass, so need to be careful when cleaning. Really really happy!

• 2 helpful votes

Model: SRL458ELS (Silver) Date Purchased: Jun 2014

It’s great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Quiet with great internal lighting. Plenty of room in the door for drinks/sauce/medical. The shelf heights aren’t ideal but that’s the compromise with a smaller fridge. I do wish the stainless was a bit more hardy as it is so thin that the slightest bump puts a dent, of which we now have a few. I also need to be careful if putting glass bottles into the wine rack as rubbing against the glass shelf causes scratches, there could be a smidge more room above to avoid this. It’s a great fridge and easy to clean and use.

Model: SRL457MW (White) Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Love The Bottom Mount Design

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

This is the first fridge we have had with the freezer on the bottom - what a good and also obvious idea! It makes all the food up at eye level. It is clean and beautiful compared to the ancient Kelvinator it replaced. Its quiet too and the best bit is the efficiency is extremely high so I save electricity

1 of 10 pages