Every week a user that writes either a positive or negative review for VPA is chosen at random to win $100 in store credit. Reviews may have been written by a user that received this reward.

Cost Effective

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

The supplements are very cheap compared to others on the market and seem to have a similar effect! Every satisfied with the products as well as the taste of them!

This is perfect, cant live without it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

It was pretty easy to navigate the store and select my items.
Great range of products to choose from.
Highly satisfied with my selection.

Love this product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

Super easy to navigate through the website, was able to search through a wide range of products and decide what was best for me. Products are super affordable and appeal to everyone, 10/10 would recommend!!

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

Great product. Have used it for years and will continue using VPA. Their WPI and BCAA are my favourite, the meal replacements are good too, I use them at work if I forget to pack lunch.

Verified Customer

Amazing! Great taste and good for you.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

I've only recently started buying VPA products and am so happy with my purchase. The purchase process was so simple, and buying a bundle pack was really economical. My goodies arrived in less than 48hrs.I ordered the Vegan lean value pack, which really is good value for money and everything tastes great. I'm 100% satisfied with the product and service. Can't wait to try my next purchase, which I just made.

Love VPA

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

keep coming back for this WPI protein! Super affordable and does exactly what you need, the yummy flavour are just a great bonus.

Verified Customer

Prompt, polite customer service. 100% Satisfied.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

I'd like to start this review by saying that I have no affiliation with VPA, or any of it's staff. Nor do I have a vested interest in their business succeeding.

Yesterday, I bought a whole heap of stuff from these guys (~$250 worth). It only occurred to me after placing the order and paying that I'd forgotten to put something in my cart. That something, was simply a shaker bottle for protein. I sucked it up, placed a second order for the shaker, and accepted that I would have to pay for the shipping for my little shaker, even though I'm getting free shipping on my large order (as it met the threshold of $99).

This morning (the next day), being new to supplements, I was discussing my order with my brother - he let me know that the order I'd placed probably wasn't suited to me, and needed to be changed. Damn. Not too optimistic anymore, I used the chat feature that's available to get in contact with VPA's customer service. My hopes weren't high, honestly, I usually would rather foot a small bill than have to deal with a business' customer service department, but in this case, the bill would've been ~$40 (postage for the shaker, and changing Beta-Alanine in my order to multi-vitamins).

Customer service contacted me back within hours, letting me know that the shaker would be put into my first, large order and that multi-vits would be put in place of the other item. They refunded me the difference ($33) and fixed the issues within the single email - no questions asked. Great, done, right?

Nope. A few hours have passed and I just received a call from a (very polite) lady at VPA, who let me know that there was a discrepancy with my order after it being changed, and they didn't know whether I wanted four, or one night-time protein. I wanted four, and she let me know that due to a slight mess up on their side, I would have to pay them an extra $65 to cover the four. That's alright, I'm just paying for the product I want. The employees at VPA could quite easily have kept their mouth shut, sent me one night-time protein, and (finally) be done with my order. I would've had to have place another order for it in the future, as I would've ran out of that before anything else, and I'd have to pay postage again. They didn't. Instead, they called me promptly and all of my issues are completely resolved. Hence, I'm leaving this review. Never have I received such prompt and polite customer service from a business, nor have I ever had the incentive to write a review as detailed as this. It's been a pleasure.

Thanks again!

-Nath

Best protein powder I’ve tasted! Value for money, Aussie made- WINNING!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

Easy to order, big range and great to be able to shop by sport and needs.
Products are awesome and arrive so quickly!! If I run out, I put my order in and it’s there the next day. Perfect!! Recommended to all my friends and they love it too

Great Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

I found the website very easy to navigate and very informative with a great range of products. I have purchased a few times now and have always found the quality of products to be excellent. The quality of service is also very good. I can highly recommend.

Verified Customer

Great product. Really feel it is contributing to my workouts.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

The site is informative and easy to navigate. It makes ordering quick, easy and leaves you feeling great about your purchasing decision.

azerrect@gmail.com

Private message

Verified Customer

Excellent product, great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

Store is easy to navigate, great range of products and flavours to choose from and very good quality product delivered to your door.

Awesome product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

Awesome protein powder, great prices, very fast delivery and great tasting products, will definitely be buying again and again and again

Help you to improve

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

Items shown on website are very comprehensive but also seem a bit over-listing and hard to decide since they are not specifically categorised.
Could be better if more descriptions are given to each product.

Sydney

• 1 comment
  • 1 question
Private message

99% LACTOSE FREE PROTEIN SHAKE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

I chose to use this company because of its great reputation and because I am lactose intolerant. Now I can enjoy a shake with 27g protein per serve and not have to put up with stomach pains. Plus they use sucralose and not aspartame which is another big winner for me. I am a very happy customer!

Verified Customer

Awesome way to start your day!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

Easy to order, same day delivery, and a tasty shake that keeps me full! A family favourite! Banana is my favourite!

Love my VPA!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

I love the easy to use website! The range in the WPI is amazing and being added to all the time. I am yet to find a flavour that I don't like, they all taste amazingly accurate to their name.

Verified Customer

Great Flavours and fantastic delivery times.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

The store has very clear landmarks and links that take you to the right section. Makes the process of buying WPC extremely easy.

VPA supplements are second to none.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

I have been using venom's products for three years now and would not choose anything else. Great value for money,
using their supplements in combination with their meal plan on youtube I am sitting comfortably at 10% body fat.

Great protein for a great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

I love venom protein shakes! A great product for a competitive price. The flavour of the shakes are brilliant too.

Amazing Value!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

VPA provides the best "bang for your buck" when it comes to not just your protein powders but also your other supplements. The website is easy to navigate and with payment options such as zip pay and after pay as well as quick delivery, it is hard to find another supplement company providing the same value and experience as VPA.

1 of 867 pages