Every week a user that writes either a positive or negative review for VPA is chosen at random to win $100 in store credit. Reviews may have been written by a user that received this reward.

Always Solid!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

Always arrives quickly! Tastes great! I don’t get over the taste like a lot of proteins. Plenty of flavours, good quality and solid price!

Verified Customer

Great product, tastes great and fast postage!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

Look forward to drinking this every day in my breakfast smoothie and after a workout. Tastes great and shakes great.

Classic VPA Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

Super easy ordering, super competitive pricing.. Super quick Delivery... Superior Aussie Brand delivering great results and keeping business in our backyard.

Verified Customer

New customer and very impressed

First time customer.
I purchased some whey protein concentrate online and it was extremely easy. I usually spend a good 20 minutes trying to figure out what information I missed in the check out page but your website was a breeze and I was in and out within minutes.
I Will be back!
Josh.

Always use VPA

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

I almost always use VPA - Products are good, prices are great and the shipping is fast. That's all you need.

Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Purchase was easy as usual.Always had fast delivery in the past.I find the products of high quality.In general easy fast and high quality

Melbourne

Private message

Spot on as per usual

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

I've been ordering my products through the VPA now for about 18 months now, not once have they made a mistake and always been delivered within two days of ordering. The only system is user friendly from start to finish

Affordable, Easy to Navigate, Excellent Information

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

I am a first time customer and the site was great. It was easy to find what I was looking for as well as alternative choices and other suggestions. The prices of all the products were great and affordable.

Verified Customer

Best place to buy supps!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

First time purchasing from VPA and love the fact it is an Australian branded company and also the simplicity of the website makes it super easy to search for the supplements I need! Definitely returning as soon as I need more supps! Cheers VPA

Very Affordable, Perfect and Tasty

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

I'm a returning customer. High quality products at an affordable price. The extensive range of flavour's in protein is impressive. A must have supplement when training. VPA has made there website user friendly and easy to navigate through. Delivery was fast and exceptional. Thanks VPA.

Super clean taste!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Love the super clean taste of the products, the taste and texture is smooth and digests well (much better than previous brands from other supplement stores). Just overall a very natural taste!

Without a doubt my favourite protein!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

My order arrived super fast!!! The new packaging looks great, and the protein, as always, is awesome. I ordered vanilla and chocolate and with a promotional code, got some caramel too. I haven't tasted that as yet.

Affordable and Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Quality and price! Superb!
I used to buy exy supps before.( american brands) but
After trying VPA products Wow! So Good and so affordable. Thats why i switched to VPA

Fantastic and easy to Navigate and Purchase.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

I've purchased twice now and find the website very mobile phone friendly and easy use.

It was very easy to find everything I needed or needed to know. It's also a great tasting WPI and has excellent variety in flavours and types of product.

Delivery and service was flawless in my experience.

Thanks VPA.

Consistently the best!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

I've been purchasing VPA for over 5 years now and every time I've ordered something it has been a top quality product. Great range and always the best value for money.

Simple and effective

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

I've only recently started using the Complete Tri Protein (old 33:33:33) and it is a simple solution to my protein needs, rather than having to worry about one for this and one for that. The VPA website, tracking and delivery were all spot on. Thanks guys for making life easier!!

The delivery is so fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

I've purchased from VPA regularly, and their delivery time is so fast. pretty much next day if it's on a weekday.

I've tried majority of their products and it's great. I find their WPI protein dissolves quicker than other brands selling WPI.

Verified Customer

Great product, great taste and great gainz!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Website is easy to navigate, find what you want, place the order followed by a quick delivery right to your door. Extensive supplement range and good value. Keep an eye out for special offers!! If only reaching your fitness goals were this easy and convenient!

Supplements available

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Fantastic products but I was very disappointed when I signed up for a wholesale Account for my company that not all products are available to order, the delivery cost was also very expensive aswell.

Overall I am definitely disappointed with the above mentioned complaints.

Verified Customer

This is perfect, can't live without it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

This is the best price for this product. I can't find anything cheaper, or that mixes better, or taste cleaner than this

1 of 844 pages

Does VPA creatine monohydrate have a sweet taste like Warrior Creatine, or does it have a more neutral taste like INC creatine? I am looking for Creatine that is not too sweet in juice or water?

Nic asked on Apr 25, 2018

Answer this

I have mine in milk and its not too sweet but its not bad tasting

Thanks Kel

Has anyone tried the pre-30 supplement? Just wanting feedback and whether it's worth purchasing it. Thanks

Char asked on Mar 26, 2018

Answer this

I took it for about 3 weeks and didn’t feel too much of a difference before or during my workout

I've tried so many pre-workout supplements and they don't have any effects on me. Thank you so much for your feedback.

It’s not bad but definitely wouldn’t rave about it. With the recent price hike it’s no longer competitive in price, I’d look at other products as a pre-workout

Hey does the weight loss pack actually give you results

Nèe asked on Feb 12, 2018

Answer this

Hi Nee, I believe that this venom weight loss pack will give you the results you desire. Pending you have a good diet and train the equivalent amount, a "weight loss pack" itself may not be great if you have a poor diet and poor exercise habits.

Hi, i have been on the value weight loss drink and fat burner pack for 15days now and sorry to say but not lost anything at all, if anything its keeping my weight the same if not 1kilo more!