Every week a user that writes either a positive or negative review for VPA is chosen at random to win $100 in store credit. Reviews may have been written by a user that received this reward.

Just what i needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

Amazing product! great flavours and exactly what i am looking for to be combined with a workout . Great prices and delivery

Good and easy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Very affordable and good wpi protein - recommend giving them a try. Aussie based cheapish shipping good for the gym yeee

Delievey is no good

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Promise 1-2 day delivery and its taken a week still not here. Disappointing very very disappointing. Hopefully it comes in the next few days.

Great value for money

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Love the value for money VPA provides. Quick and efficient postage means better satisfaction along with great flavours and effective products.

Best protein I've had!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Easy to access with a user-friendly site. Great product with a good range of flavours and the right price too!

Awesome products

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Given 4 stars because of delivery fee. Nothing wrong with the product. Taste awesome.. no after taste.. just like having a milk shake at Maccas

Verified Customer

Quality! Found my protein!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

It's so hard to find a pure protein with no added nasties, Im so glad a friend suggested this brand to me! Ordered the WPI as im looking for a simple low sugar, low fat, high protein for use after my workouts. The taste is great and it mixes well! I also often seem to have small stomach issues after consuming whey (bloating, gas etc) but this whey didn't seem to upset my stomach at all so i know it must be quality. Shipping was amazing i was surprised to receive my order the next day! So happy i found this brand online, excited to try some of the other flavours and products VPA have to offer! Thanks guys!

Great stuff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Excited For my 8 week challenge and wpi makes it easy and tastes great. Easy for anyone to order online aswell

Awesome product

Awesome product for athletes
Affordable price Premium product
100% Australian owned
What more you can ask for
Vpa all the way

Sunshine coast

Private message

Verified Customer

Tastes delicious & arrives quick!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Hi, I order my protein every time from vpa I love the chocolate & vanilla flavours.. tastes like a milkshake. And so efficient with delivery. Good stuff!

Never lets me down

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Always quick to deliver, great products for a good price and solid results from it. Would recommomend VPA to anyone.

Best Supplement Store Ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Very quick delivery, very good on the pocket, excellent quality product, Aussie owned, will definitely be recommending you to all my gym and sporting mates

VPA Great product and really good value for money.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Recently looking for a product on internet and e mailed customer service at VPA.
So very helpful and sent a link for us to review the product and for us to get the best option for us.
Customer service great and was very impressed that the time was taken to answer the questions we had about our internet search. Not many companies take the time to respond and it was greatly appreciated

Very tasteful and affordable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

I've tried 3 different flavours of Whey Protein Isolate and all tasted good. The website is pretty easy to navigate through and the delivery is always in time ;)

Amazing product and amazing value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

The lean muscle value pack has everything you need, 4kgs of protein, bcca, L-carnitine, and heaps more. It is the best tasting protein I have every purchased!!!! And the value for money it out of this world!!!

Everything is positive regarding the products.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

I have been a customer of VPA for a relatively short time, but, for me, there isn't another option. Great products, great prices and great service. Even over here in Western Australia, the delivery time in relation to the shipping cost and the distance from the supplier is first class. Yeah, I guess you could say that I won't be going anywhere else for my fitness enhancing product...ever.

Awesome supplements, TOP

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

I love these supplements, I have been taking WPI and the casein form from very long time and I truly truly love em

haven't tried yet

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

just brought value pack, great price for products. look forward to trying them in with my day and for workouts.

Verified Customer

Perfect for busting your energy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Fantastic product, bust my energy and well-being. Grate company with many special offers. I was buying Vpa proteins for 4 years and still will be doing so.

Best start to the morning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Everyone enjoys their morning coffee! Mine is even better. Iced Coffee flavor WPI with a shot of esspresso, almond milk and ice does it for me every day. I like to train early so this is the perfect recovery. Thanks VPA for kick starting my day in the perfect way!

1 of 821 pages

Hey does the weight loss pack actually give you results

Nèe asked on Feb 12, 2018

Answer this

Hi Nee, I believe that this venom weight loss pack will give you the results you desire. Pending you have a good diet and train the equivalent amount, a "weight loss pack" itself may not be great if you have a poor diet and poor exercise habits.

Can I ask how the taste and texture is for the pea protein chocolate? There are few brands I’ve tried and didn’t like the taste, smell and texture?!

Tutai asked on Jan 29, 2018

Just asked if you can only buy the meal replacement supplement. Can you please reply?

Bernie asked on Jan 17, 2018

Answer this

Hi Bernie, yes you can purchase the meal replacement protein shake starting from $29 for 1kg
Here’s the link :)