True Protein

True Protein

Ready for another order !

no need for other ingredients for shake as this tastes so god dam good ! Range of flavours is beautiful to see as each order I get to try something new ! Super satisfied and always waiting to order my next batch of protein

Store search was easy and checking out felt secure and safe to use.

Jems

JemsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not too shabby at all!!!

This mousse was pretty good. You may want to add a bit of sweetener to it as it’s quite bitter, but I like that myself. I made up one serving and split it into two and that was enough for me as it’s quite rich.

True Protein Bar. Awesome.

Love love love this protein bar. Taste and texture is great and it’s the “cleanest” bar I’ve been able to find. My only issue with it is that is so good I have to stop myself from eating several at a time! The site is easy to navigate and delivery is good albeit with COVID delays. Highly recommend.

Kristie

Kristie Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pancake Bliss

Best pancakes ever... delicious, yummy, easy to make and seriously taste great... will be buying this again when I run out...

Michelle E.

Michelle E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best protein powder on the market

This is the only protein powder I will purchase. The flavors are fantastic as is the quality. No other brands live up to True Protein.

Laura S.

Laura S.Litchfield, NT

Excellent products

Have purchased a couple of items, some repeatedly. Store is easy to negotiate and information easy to find. Love the bars and moose and looking forward to trying some other products.

K Yap

K YapGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sample box: all the flavors taste so good I can’t decide which one I like best

I love the light texture of the powder that is easily mixed. I usually mix them in 1:1 ratio of milk and water. Taste is nice and mild, not too sweet, even my husband likes them.

EiS

EiSVictoria

Yummy protein flavours, in handy single serves.

Easy to navigate online store, outstanding customer service, and quick delivery. WPI90 french vanilla is my favourite. I have been very satisfied with the products I've tried.

Stuck En Honey

Stuck En HoneySouth West, WA

The best got chocolate on the market

I really love True Protein hot chocolate, it’s the perfect sweet (but not too sweet) to enjoy before bed! Love the consistency also. Really yummy product!

clarinda

clarindaGippsland, VIC

Love love love it!!

Been using WPI 90 for over a year now. It's the best tasting protein powder on the market, love the choc flavour the most! I have it on my oats in the morning and keeps me feeling full right until lunch time. Even perfect as a 3pm snack. Highly recommend!

Tonya McMahon

Tonya McMahonSydney

Love it!

I love this product. I'm not vegan, but don't really like dairy, so this is perfect. Mixes well, no lumps, and super lean. I mix with cloudy apple or orange juice, and its great!

Kez

KezGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tasty Natural Protein Powder

I’ve been looking for a tasty unflavoured protein powder for a while. My trainer recommended this. It really is very pleasant. It’s lovely, creamy & really tasty. I will definitely buy again & recommend.

Le Plus Three

Le Plus ThreeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Night 85 Vanilla Powder - EXCELLENT

I love this powder. I buy the vanilla so I can add whatever flavour I like. It's lower carb count works for me. My teen sons also use it. Great flavour, doesn't taste gritty, does the job.

Finally a WPI that my gut likes!

It’s been a real struggle to find a protein that not only tastes good but also suits my gut. I follow a FODMAP friendly diet and although the sweetener sucralose isn’t expressly flagged in the FODMAP diet, it non the less causes me symptoms. For a long time I just used unflavoured WPI - which is gross. Which made me use it in a limited whey . Now I can enjoy delicious flavours without the hyper-sweetness of nasty synthetic sweeteners and have a happy gut too! Let the protein brownies roll!

Melissa True

Melissa TrueWestern Australia

So, so, sooooooooo goooooood!!

I love these bars! So easy to smash down while I’m riding my bike and very tasty. Top notch gear. I think it’s the name!! Melissa True

Pancake Mix...so yummy!!!

Soooo yummy added blueberries & sugar free maple syrup Had to share pancakes with hubby! Thinking the pack will get used up pretty quickly :) Great taste & easy to make like all of the Pure range

Kulwant K.

Kulwant K.Sydney, NSW

Vegan 85

The protein powder is smooth and light. It did not bloat me up. Kept me full for a long time. Their is no after taste. Great for my gut.
It is ok ash to use it to make my dessert too.

Mari Musing

Mari MusingPerth, WA

True Hot Choc FTW

I love True Hot Chocolate. I put it in my coffee to make a protein mocca. It makes my daily maca more palatable. I just wish True would do bigger packets for convenience and savings!

Mnrva A.

Mnrva A.

Freaking awesome proteins!

I only tried the vanilla and the salted caramel and both flavours were so tasty and the perfect amount of sweetness. I also love that true protein sources their protein from Belgium and the US. That's important to me because many other companies source their rice and pea proteins as cheap as possible . But i think I'm on to a winner here! Thanks true protein! It's far superior compared with any other whey or vegan protein

Delicious!

I’ve been using true protein for the past year now and have tried both the whey and vegan blends! Both are so tasty and mix so well, even with water.