True Protein

True Protein

Margot C.

Margot C.South East Queensland, QLD

Truly Fantastic!

I've tried a few flavours now from the sample box and they've all been delicious!! Very surprised it blends smoothly and isn't floury like most WPIs. Even the caffeinated ones are the real deal - defs kicked in!

Louisa247

Louisa247Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great tasting, quality products, organic and clean !

I have been ordering WPI, night (casein) protein, and Creatine for about 2 years now and I have always had positive experiences - quick delivery and consistent quality. Product is clean and great tasting. I have also ordered Magnesium, BCAA, pre-workout with and without stimulant. I have been a fan of all products except both pre-workouts (personal preference) but all in all products are great. Price is expensive but for me its worth it as these products are taken regularly so peace of mind is great.

katrina.reed.568

katrina.reed.568Perth, WA

Fantastic Flavour - Perfect Protein Powder

I did weeks and weeks of research into the options out there on the World Wide Web before deciding to take a punt on True Protein Vegan 85. Finding a protein powder that’s NOT whey or soy based, NOT filled with artificial or fake “natural” additives, NOT gritty or gluey AND tastes good is a big ask, but Vegan 85 delivers on all fronts. The flavour is mild and natural in taste and it mixes well with any other flavours I might incorporate into my shakes in the morning. Extremely happy customer

Kathie

KathieSydney, NSW

Delicious!

I can't fault any of the flavours, and can't pick a favourite. Using True Protein as a meal replacement, it easily fills me up.

Sean S

Sean SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Vegan Protein 85 - Great taste, low cals, blends well

The flavour is nice without being overbearing, blends well and keeps my protein levels up to support my Judo training.

Sharlee

SharleePerth, WA

Really help me balance my nutrients daily!

It was a easy to find the product a friend recommended to me and it is just as stated. It mixes well, has the neutral taste I wanted and helps me achieve my daily protein requirements easily. Perfect for my needs after trying several that didn’t do as well or as advertised.

Great protein

I have tried a few other protein and this is my favourite by far. It is easily digestible and makes my smoothies really creamy.

Alessandra A.

Alessandra A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Finally I found a great healthy protein powder!

I’m so happy I came across True WPI 90. It’s really tasty and it’s not sickly sweet like most of the other protein powders I have tried. Also it mixes really well and there is no aftertaste from Stevia. I can’t recommend this product enough!

Best Protein yet

Have now had banana honey, vanilla and natural flavour. All taste great however I found the banana honey to mix the best, with natural and vanilla taking a lot more shaking to get to the same consistency. Still my favourite brand of protein out there.
Easy to purchase and customer service is incredibly helpful

Kristal Y.

Kristal Y.Sydney, NSW

Super Tasty

It Goes great with oats and banana for a breakfast smoothie or to top up your protein for the day

Ali H.

Ali H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Would never buy supps from anywhere else!

True Protein tastes amazing, is satiating and doesn't mess with my tummy. You can tell it's super clean by the way it leaves you feeling! The best addition to smoothies.

Lulu R.

Lulu R.Southwest, VIC

True love!!

I have never been a fan of protein powder... until I tried WPI90 by True Protein. I love the flavour and how silky smooth it is in my smoothies and smoothie bowls. I would high recommend you give it a go.

Bee

BeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This shaker is perfect!

I love this item! It’s the perfect shape and size for after my workout, or even just to keep in my bag for an on the go snack! Love the colour too! Definitely would recommend this

djjones252

djjones252Sydney, NSW

Great variety, tasty flavours!

I order the WPI sample box regularly as really like being able to pick and choose what flavour I would like day to day. All of the flavours are super tasty and the protein is fantastic quality. I love this product and will continue to use it!

Hazel

HazelSouth East Queensland, QLD

True WPI 90

I love it, wouldn’t use anything else. I only buy the vanilla one and find the taste great. It mixes easily too. Very happy with the product. :). I’m a Personal Trainer and recommend this to my clients.

Find out how True Protein compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

Exactly what you want in a protein shaker.

Very happy. The cap is tight and the spring ball works well. Very happy. My only complaint is that the lid isn't as pretty a colour in person.

Sarah

SarahCanberra 2600, ACT

So good! Even the kids love it

By far the best protein powder I’ve ever used. Even the kids liked having smoothies with the French Vanilla and Cookies & Cream. Amazing to mix with banana, avocado and coconut water! Love it!

Shane B.

Shane B.Australian Capital Territory

Natural clean and nice tasting product

It's clean natural and nice tasting product that mixs well and reacts well with the body any one that likes clean products I recommend this company

Nadine P.

Nadine P.

Bloody delicious banana honey define

I literally wake up each morning looking forward to my shake. It’s fast, easy to use Tastes amazing and it’s filling

Yasmin

YasminGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shaking my way to 2021

Always seen these, never thought I needed it. It came as a “bonus” with my protein orders and sooooo glad I purchased. Super quick, super easy to make my shakers, also super easy to clean literally I make, drink, wash and it ready for my next intake! Definitely buying more for my teenage kids.... because this one is all mine!!!!