94% · 1858 · 4%
Return Claim MadeYes · No
4.9

Loryn G.
Loryn G.

The best customer service experience I have had

A company that cares more about the customer when something is wrong compared to when they are spending money Show reply
shifra
shifra

true collagen

I recently purchased True Collagen + Vitamin C marketed by your company and sold by Woolworths Double Bay Sydney NSW
Marked " Best before 15/09/2025 "
On opening there was a strange odour coming from the contents and small bugs ? ants ? ( which were not alive ) were evident to the naked eye
Please note the packet was kept sealed in a cool environment and we have had no ants or others anywhere in our apartment.
I have notified you promptly because IMO there maybe need to recall this product Show details
True Protein   DM

Hi Shifra, thank you for your message and we are sorry to hear that this has been your experience. Can you please contact our Customer Experience team at contact@trueprotein.com.au so we can assist you further? - True team

SJ T.
SJ T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Expensive, horrible taste, no scoop, won't seal

Received yesterday French Vanilla, tastes like cardboard. Absolute overpriced rubbish. I'm going back to my old brand.
Never again Show details
Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Expensive, poor taste, no scoop and re-sealing is useless

Bought today, just got home to make a protein shake and I’m extremely disappointed. This is the first time using this brand so other products may be fine but do not buy the protein. As someone said above; removing a scoop and having plastic packaging is crazy.
Odette Gibbs
Odette GibbsCanberra Central 2601, ACT4 posts

TRUE HOT CHOCOLATE - UNDRINKABLE

Purchased from Woolies for $28. Very expensive, so was hoping for something great.

Tried one sip and was astounded. In a bad way. This is so incredibly sickly sweet, it's completely undrinkable.

Huge waste of money. Very disappointed.

Note to company: would be willing to remove this review for a refund. I have the receipt.

WheyGuy
WheyGuySydney18 posts

Not Worth The Price

Their protein has gone up by more than $10 per kg and yet they have removed the scoop from the packaging. True Protein says "After much consideration and feedback we have determined that they are not essential in the use of our products and create unnecessary waste..." yet they have plastic packaging! Other manufacturers have started using Home Compostable scoops and kept the price of their products reasonable.

Why not provide options so that those customers who need scoops can opt-in during order and those who don't need scoops can opt-out? True Protein aren't the only one doing NZ Whey and there are way better prices and services out there! Show details

Taylor S.
Taylor S.Sydney, NSW

Best protein bar I have ever had!

The coconut protein bar is by far the best protein bar I've ever had! Show reply
Heather Warren
Heather WarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

True Pre Workout

This is an amazing product. I use it on my extended training sessions, watered down, and it really helps me sustain my energy and endurance levels all the way through. Show details ·  1
Rise Fitness
Rise FitnessIllawarra, NSW

Most natural tasting WPI on the market

I have tried many over the last 10 years and True WPI 90 is by far my favourite. Show details ·  1
Walter J.
Walter J.

True Plant Protien! Great Taste!

can't think of anything bad to say about it. I will see over time result, but about a month in, happy! Show reply
Handy
HandySydney, NSW2 posts

Gabe
Gabe
  Fair Incentive

Best WPI

Compared to others on the market, this is the best in terms of taste and mixes very easily with bottle shaker Show reply
Adam
AdamSoutheast, SA

WPI 90 -The Gear!

My nutritionist recommended using the WPI 90 as part of my diet as I am an ultramarathon runner. I have found that by including it in my diet I have been recovering from both training and races a lot quicker. This means that I can put more into my training efforts and I am seeing the results during my races. I also recover from my races quicker. I have tried the vanilla and the banana/honey mixes and found the taste to be perfect (the banana/honey mix even tastes like real banana!). They mix well too. It is the gear! Show details ·  1
Derani
DeraniWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I love it

I love this. It is true as described and delicious. Show details ·  1
Melody
MelodyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  Fair Incentive

All in one shake!

I enjoyed my all in one shake, it was so delicious and so filling that stopped all my sugar cravings for the day! Show reply

Kumo J.

I have noticed black specs mixed in the creamy white coloured powder. When left in the mixer cup for a short while, the black powder got collected at the bottom of the cup. What is this? I love the taste and appreciate the quality it promises so I need to know if it is really safe and clean.

Kumo J.

Thanks for the reply. Yes it is vanilla flavour. So the specs are vanilla beans!! I like your protein more!

True Protein   DM

So glad to hear that, Kumo! Thank you.

Perseus

Guys - can you respond to this article in the Harvard Medical School Journal please.

How do you ensure you are sourcing protein powder for your products that does not contain what the above article is claiming?

Perseus

Yo!.... should I assume that no response = no testing and therefore potentially issues?

Perseus

Is that a yes folks or a no?