Very slow and stressful waiting for action

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Unsatisfied. Desperate for finances application difficult. Uploading bank account details tricky az. Nobody knows where email verification documents are we sent. Tedious and frustration

Central coast

Waste of time!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

I got stuffed around for a week just to be told i could borrow 8% of what i needed, not worth the hassle!

Adelaide

Let down

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

I admitted to previous gambling habits and even banned myself from casino a year ago but got rejected because of this. Punished for being honest and would have easily been able to pay the loan as I have a decent salary. Had no problems with nimble and have one payment to go with them, I would suggest to go there instead. No specific reasons given as they said their 'decision engine' is complex.

Misleading Wallet Wizard. Don't ever use this company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

Wallet Wizard is the worse place in Australia to ask for a loan. They are very misleading and not very honest with their criterias. Please there are other great places to get a loan like Fair Go Finance.They are the best and they are people focus not lying money hungry like Wallet Wizard. Fair Go Finance care about people, because they focus on the now and not the past. Wallet Wizard give you very misleading information and they don't get back to you within 24 hours it's more like 72 hours. They don't really hear you and they don't care, they just expect you to say yes or no to their very mind boggling questions. And if you answer the wrong questions it can screw you up, and from there they already made up their mind of what type of a person you are. How dare are they to judge you? They are 2 starts it should have been minus 2.

These bunch are good for nothing, those at client support are very incompetent. I notified them of a

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

Extremely dissatisfied with client support, they all should sacked or team leader should get it together. You just lost a value client. So incompetent...

Will definitely be going through wallet wizard again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Highly recommend wallet wizard. They were the only people to give me a go when I really needed the money. Could not recommend them enough.

Melbourne, Victoria

Verified Customer

Excellent when your desperate

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

My car had finally died (needed new engine) and I was nearly $2k short to be able to buy another one so I applied at about 10pm one night and the funds were in my account the next morning. I was able to redraw on my account if I needed another couple of hundred dollars and most of the time it was in my account within the hour, there is no set loan term so it ends when its paid off and there was absolutely no hidden fees or anything, the repayment amount they show you when you apply is what you pay.

Its good if you use it right but I would only use them again if I had no other choice, it has an interest rate of 47.8% but apart from that I had good customer service and I was notified 2 days before my payments were going to come out by text.

Never listen

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

Customer services representatives would not listen to anything I said. Just consistently talked over me.
Several times they cut off the call mid-sentence.

Scam scam scam

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

Had so much trouble sending info even the bank sent the info and they said never received it still getting text messages only applied for $2000 now they are offering $5000 far to much trouble if they cant lend 2000 how can they offer you 5000 not happy at all wont go near them again

Dog and pony show .

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

Same deal BSB number out by one digit not my fault, now seven days later still waiting for the funds and expected to still make repayments, Cant see how something like this could happen correct name and account number wrong BSB should have come up error, dog and pony show.

Launceston

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Do not borrow from this company!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

First of all I was approved for $1000 as a returning customer and then they somehow had a system error that send the funds to a closed bank account. I have called 5 times int he past two days that they cannot redistribute the funds into my actual account until the other funds bounce back because they're in limbo. Absolutely appalling, provided evidence to prove the account was closed to no avail. And now I could be waiting up to 7 Business days for the money, when the simple fix would be to reissue money! It is not that hard, do not recommend at all, customer service is useless. Go else where for loans people, not worth the stress!!!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Sydney

Private message

Terrible company. No customer relations at all.Every time you contact them you get a different perso

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

The worst customer relations I HAVE EVER SEEN, TERRIBLE. They never call back and always when your ring they claim they don't know who you spoke to last, totally deceitful and dishonest. I have requested a payout no less than six times and still haven't received one.

Absolutely terrible service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Applied online stated ‘referred’ never got call from anyone even though received text and emails called them was told to email bank statements which I did still no response still getting text and emails stating needing more info call call centre again to be told that application is expired and will need to do again even though was using online lady on the phone was not interested in helping advises they need 1 month on the statement told her I will go somewhere else absolutely terrible will never recommend or go back steer clear

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Perfect if you use it correctly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

I honestly don't understand the negative feedback everywhere. Besides a slight technical glitch during my application (which was resolved with a phone call in under 2 minutes) the process was smooth, easy and pain free - start to end. I got my money the next business day (as it was nearly 8pm when I applied), and a few days later I rang and within 3 minutes has discharged the loan via card over the phone. The fees were tiny (because I only needed the loan for a few days). If I'd gone with another lender I would have been charged 20% establishment fees and lost a packet of money. I would definitely use Wallet Wizard again if I needed a short term loan. Their staff were also Australian, which made dealing with them easy instead of lagging international call centres who struggle with the language.

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 4 helpful votes

They Got Me Out of a Tight Spot

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

So, I needed a small loan and have bad credit. They qualified me for a certain amount, which was fine and helped when I needed it.
Then, as I paid it off I was bombarded with offers to redraw. They would contact me before holidays, weekends and always tell me I could reapply.
Well, to bridge the gap between going on maternity leave and my payments starting, I applied to redraw. My income was better than it had been when I first applied, and notihng else in my circumstances had changed.
They knocked me back because it would cause hardship, even though I'd be better able to pay. Ok, they are being responsible. They told me to reapply in 90 days.
Then, a week later, I am being bombarded again with offers to redraw / increase?! So i paid my loan out and now they keep offering me a new one. No thanks!

• 3 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Worst customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

It was harder to get this loan and it required more checks for $1000 loan than for my $310,000 mortgage which was done quicker.
Waste of time. Got contacted 30 times in the space of 4 days. First they noted the number of my employer wrong, therefore breaching my privacy by calling the wrong workplace. Oh I can go on and on.

Herberton 4887

• 2 answers
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

Disappointed with Wallet Wizard.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

I'm a good customer with Wallet Wizard . But I won't be rating them a 9 or recommend them again. Not satisfied. Aussies are nothing but back stabbing hypocrites.

• 2 comments
  • 40 helpful votes

Stay clear of them

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2018

47% interest this is one of the highest Finence rates you will find on the market. they don’t even know what is going on with your loan. Stay clear of them for your own good

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Perth

• 1 comment
  • 1 question
  • 2 answers
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

Like beer on tap, but better.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

Great conditions on products on offer team are always available. Best customer service and cater to your needs. Highly recommended

Perth

• 3 helpful votes

One star is too Many!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

Applied for a 'easy loan' on a Sunday, after being a customer with them previously (of high rating) twice. They requested additional information a couple of times a day by text and email, the same information that had already been submitted through their portal and emailed to them numerous times. So by Wednesday afternoon I had had enough! I called them and told them to withdraw my application and transfer me to their to the customer complaints department.... I was transferred to an automated service then cut off!
If you need money - try elsewhere unless you can handle the hassle!

1 of 4 pages