triffy196514 posts

Terrible didn't survive 2 days arrived hours late and left in the sun

These roses are two days old
How on earth could anyone be happy with this
Such a shame as I do not have the heart to upset my partner over this as he lives interstate
  • Return Claim Made: No
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Roses Only
Roses Only   DM

Hi Triffy, I'm really sorry to hear you are unhappy with the flowers received. I'd like to follow this up for you. Can I please have your order reference?

triffy1965

I have already provided this information to Sarah's Flower who you obviously use

Why a company in Brisbane was used for a Gold Coast delivery I will never know
My beautiful partner has used your company on many occasions and we have never had a problem
But this time.was an absolute disgrace
Sarah's Flowers have advised that they need to speak to him, however O do not want him to know about this disgrace ful situation as he would be devastated as we have a long distance relationship and are juggling our kids and lives and do not see each other for months at a time
So as for using your services again I will somehow find a reason for this rather than allow him.to be extremely upset

Extra Information

Monitored by Roses Only
ProductReview.com.au award logo

Roses Only is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2023.